Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

sa'll right, all fixed now, think it's ok for them to know each other fairly well since they both work in the kitchen?

Slifer, this is what sara wants to do at the fact he didn't recognize her

user posted image

Hmm...the quality of that anime is pretty good. What is it and does it have english dub?

And lol, its your character just do it if you want.

no idea on what anime it is, it's just a animated pic I have on photobucket

not sure, she might if he remains clueless like this

He will unless you tell him xd.png . He's been gone for a long while, he's bound to forget people and not remember them if they changed over the years.

No idea, I saw toki and 14 earlier but they haven't even tried to look at the RP, Idk where kira is. usually I would have gotten a reply from her by now.

no, not really, and honestly I would like to avoid seeing these sorts of things come up in any thread that isn't specifically a conspiracy theory thread

Yeah, I can see that now that I read it again.

I'm sorry.

I did read the RP, but I'm still waiting for a reply from Kira, so I'm really not sure if I can post...

that would work, Sara now has a little mountain lion made of fire wandering around on Nathan's bed which could catch her interest

So i read...man I might just be off for the next...2 days because of this whole "Mod Viewing" thing or something (Sorry DL). I can't stand it, it's going to make RPing slower. And I prefer speed over everything else.

So, I had to go on a warn spree... Some of you are on 30% warn now. Please try to stay on topic; only talk about stuff relevant to the roleplay. Off-topic things are okay if you stick a relevant sentence to it though. Good luck...

((I'm so bored now.))

Dark, just a question for you. Since you are RP Mod, do you also RP approve?

And to all in the RP, I don't think that I can continue, so if you want, have my characters die a horried death.

Dark, just a question for you. Since you are RP Mod, do you also RP approve?

And to all in the RP, I don't think that I can continue, so if you want, have my characters die a horried death.

Aww, sorry to hear that, fanfanatic...

Random question:

Do you mean "hurried" or "horrid" death?

So, I had to go on a warn spree... Some of you are on 30% warn now. Please try to stay on topic; only talk about stuff relevant to the roleplay. Off-topic things are okay if you stick a relevant sentence to it though. Good luck...

((I'm so bored now.))

first off, where in the rules does it say that? It's an OoC thread, and I don't really care what people talk about here as long as it is not useless spam. And by spam, i mean something totally random, not related to the current topic, and in horrible chat speak so it is not understandable.

and if you're bored, don't take your boredom out on us by giving us all a warning. It's not very nice.

*sigh* why can't we all just get along...

@fanf: what!? why!? Don't leave. TT^TT

it was a bit random, I had mentioned I liked slifer's sig and that began a search that lasted oh six to eight posts searching for the best/funniest 300 pic

though I'm not sure it warranted a 30% warn...

Edited by jaina

it shouldn't. if i was a moderator, i wouldn't have warned anyone like Lorienne did. that's just being too harsh. i mean, we're not idiotic noobs that need to be reigned in or anything. we're intellectual people having conversations that are just conversations. it's not mindless blather.

toki, who was said doctor and woman who were arguing? nathan is pretty well cooped up in bed and Sara was sitting next to him, and by the time you got there, her temper had cooled

toki, who was said doctor and woman who were arguing? nathan is pretty well cooped up in bed and Sara was sitting next to him, and by the time you got there, her temper had cooled

Those were Senna and the doctor. In the last post where they showed up, they were arguing. I'm sure other stuff happened too, but nothing more was said for those two, so I just had them keep arguing in the infirmary...