Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

So she's making her own evil char too?

And there is another from someone else...?

Looks like I should hold my bad guy back for now...

We're gonna have more evil chars than good ones.

xd.png

Even so.

3 antagonists are quite enough for one RP, unless one of them is the leader and the rest are minions.

Lawlers.

Oh, whatev.

I'll make one, send it, and attach a message saying not to use it if she feels there are too many bad guys.

Hmm, an RP can never have too many bad people as long as there are more protagonists. Seeing as how there are, as of now, like 7-10 good guys and 1 bad guy, I think maybe 3 more evil people will be helpful.

Yup, right now we should get as many bad guys aas we can. Which reminds me we're missing those in my RP... Oh well. What about an organization for bad guys? Then we could have an awesome leader and minions xd.png

Thats like piling work for Kira. She would have to go and make the ranks and brackets and insert every bad guy who is actually in it, she would have to come up with a name, where the base is or even if there is one, who the leader is, and the mascot...I'm down lol. Maybe a rival clan? The Seishin-Ryuu Clan!

Well, we can help her with that :3 Mascot?? Lol, the mascot can be the 'SPARTAAA' guy xd.png

Come to the dark side Seishin-Ryuu clan. We have burritos X3

What if we posted the profiles we sent to Kira and worked it out now?

That's less work for her; all she has to do is approve/reject it.

I feel like I'm spamming her inbox enough as it is...

I dunno. I'm not gonna have Nathan is the orginization anyway though. But if you want to post profiles here to work this out, ask kira.

Lawlers.

Try this:

user posted image

I think it's a bit big, so here's the link, just in case:

this

Yes, I KNOW that Comic Sans is the worst evil you can do to a manga page, but my Wild Words font mysteriously disappeared...

EPIC WIN xd.png I was looking through and saw that and i"m like. brilliant! rofl!

Anyways ^^ I see you guys plotting~ and there's 3 profiles that have been sent to me, and then one of my own, so that's 4. one from Ruins, one from jaina, one from Shiro, and then myself. I think I need to add Ruins' and i sent a reply to jaina because there were some grammar errors that I know she can fix easily. and I still need to add Shiro's.

On tuesdays and thursdays, i have a class at 12, so i wake up after 10am to get ready and then leave at 11:30am. it ends at 1:20pm, and then I have until 2:30pm before i must leave for my next class. that class ends at 4:20, my ride comes at 4:30ish and then i get home about 4:45ish. and then to the internets for the rest of the day. but today, i went out to dinner with a friend.

mondays, wednesdays, and fridays, i only have one class from 11am to 12:30 so I have more time to be on in the afternoons. ^^

now you know that my schedule is like during the week. and this saturday, i have a birthday party to go to, so i won't be on until much later in the day.

and now to go look over those profiles and post them up. ^^

lolz, same here. manga, DC, and school. plus friends, but all my friend's lives consist of that too, so not much difference. xd.png

I is on vacations. Period. xd.png Problem being the weird time-zone of the country I'm at >.<

Oh, and I won't be on today night, which is the time when most of you guys are here, 'cause I'm travelling to Belgium for the weekend, and when we get there I'll be too tired, stressed (I hate airpports >.<) and starving to death since airplane food sucks to look at DC... I'll try to get on tomorrow though.

right, right, got to go get those profiles up. Well, since I replied in the RPs, I feel less busy now, plus I turned off the TV, opened media player, plugged in my headphones, and blocked out what was around me with my music. ^^

no, not really, and honestly I would like to avoid seeing these sorts of things come up in any thread that isn't specifically a conspiracy theory thread

so you have any ideas on how I can come into the rp, Toki?

I have a suggestion Jaina. Since I went to look at the new profiles on the thing, I noticed that Sara was a kitchen staff and has been in the clan for a few years. This gives me an idea for you. Have Sara go to the jail to complain to Nathan or somethin and bring up the times when he was one of the best chefs at the clan or whatever. Just a suggestion. Lots of other ways to join in too.

kk well I'll go make a post and we can see where it goes from there. can I assume that nathan is going to be in an infirmary or something, slifer?

From what I read, and if i remember correctly because this was like an hour ago, Kira gave nathan more Kava-Kava leaf to KO him for a bit as they put him into the jail cell.

alright well, then Sara will bring some food to him there

A good way to start off then...I'll be awaiting your post then.

EDIT: Nevermind he is in the infirmary. Sorry about that.

Edited by slifer1995

joyous, now I have to go rewrite my post...