Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

Really, Chibi??? :( That sucks.

Where's Kira? I wonder if she just can't get on???

That sucks too.

I'm anxious to post again. ^.^

gah, sorry. it's not that I haven't been able to get on, it's that i get easily distracted. heh, heh, plus i was busy during the weekend and posting just slipped my mind. :sweat: and then i became distracted with world of warcraft 'cause i just downloaded wrath of the lich king recently. >w< I can create a special character that starts out at level 55~

anyways, i'll post as soon as I can. I have a paper to write for my asian humanities and I have barely started...

and chibi is leaving!? D: aw, that sucks. >.< I hope you can get back on soon. I guess your character can just fade into the background.

Edited by Kira1

FWI my apt. got broke into and they took my PS3 and laptop so after I go back to houston sunday it may be hard for me to get on but bear with me.

Why is Drak with Ryuuko, Aethamyr and Shonami?? He was supposed to be at the clan's outskirts with Darine, and those three are pretty far away...

PS: Beep, kinda forgot about Zhylle... *goes edit post*

um, Drak, last I checked, your character wasn't near Shonami, Aeth, and Ryuuko. He was with Darine. And that's nowhere near Shonami and company are. please change your post. plus, you practically godmodded there by saying you used telepathy to pull the blades from their hands and then ran in like you did. 'cause first off, Aeth is fighting with Shonami because he had showed, and now Ryuuko has possessed Shonami because he's discovering his powers, so now Aeth is going to strike Shonami, not realizing Ryuuko has possessed him.

My bad, got mixed up in reading posts. FIXED biggrin.gif I'm going to sit out of the RP for a bit, just until I get another laptop. It's going to be to hard for me to keep up until then.

Edited by Drak

we seem to be moving a bit slower right now since i'm being too lazy to post. xd.png i would post now in calan (that's the short name Shiro-chan and I gave the RP xd.png) but i'm in class at the moment. i should be taking notes lolz.

Edit: um, Darkshadow, your character can't really "walk" up to the dragons. the dragons are fighting in the sky. xd.png plus, the dragons had left the area that Shonami and Zhylle were in. And is revenge is Ryuu getting?

and doomy, where is Josie? you should mention in your post that she followed Aeth to where the fighting is so we know. otherwise she is no where near the fighting and still at the clan HQ. Aeth is now with the group of doctors bringing Ryuuko back to the HQ

Edited by Kira1

Hey guys sorry for not being on in the longest but I'm trying to make time for you guys from my extensive video gaming. I can RP right now since I'm bored with nothing to do but apparently no one is online. Guess I'll read up on what happened since I left. Not much went on apparently.

well, actually, a lot went on slifer. I introduced Shonami, who then beat up Ryuuko and Aeth came to save the day! Now Shonami is fighting Zhylle while some of the dragons fight. >w<

btw everyone, I turned 19 yesterday (Monday) >w<

Kira, can you PM me a summary of what's going on and where I should pick back up with Drak. I finnaly got another laptop, I can unlock this bad boy with my face.LOL

lol how do you unlock it with your face? XD

and well, lets see. Aeth fought with Shonami, saving Ryuuko. then Aeth and Ryuuko left. Shonami then fought with Zhylle while their dragons fought. and yeah. you can just read the most recent posts to find out what's going on. I don't know what you should do though. >w<

Facial recognition software, it also has LoJack so let them take it! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, I'll start reading then

I'm just picking up where Drak was, he was with Darine on the way to the clan. I had to go back and read five pages to get caught up on what has happened, and 14darkness last posted on page 18 and were on page 19...it hasn't been that long ago. As for the thoughts, it was in italics when I typed it up. This isn't my first RP with telepathic speech, just the first on that will stop the RP until you fix a little spelling mistake. I'll go in and fix the italics thing and someone else can figure out what do with the situation. But as it stands Darine is Drak's only real tie to the storyline so what do you want to do?

P.S. 14darkness posted that Darine was going back to the camp from where the fight was taking place on page 17, but I changed my post to a Quote so no one would have to go back two pages and read.

Edited by Drak

i'm not sure if the RP has stopped because that, it's more like i'm waiting for Shiro-chan to post. I could move Kira, but I forget where I left her, and Aethe is occupied with Ryuuko for the moment.

I suppose Drak could meet up with Aethe and start talking with him. I'll just need to figure out what in the world Aethe is doing at the moment...

and thanks for quoting it. that's a good idea. ^^

Uhm, Kira-senpai...? In all our physics-law-breaking spree with our epic dragon fight, I think we totally forgot about the medic squad running around the clearing...? Some of them were bound to get hit by the dragons... or the lightning... *cough*

well, let's just pretend because there not that important anyways! XD

I'll just post something, or you will. whoever gets to it first, and you got to it first...

Edited by Kira1

lalala~

no one has posted here in awhile.

I should go post in the actual RP though. I've been lazy about doing that...plus I need to finish my cosplay because next weekend I'm going to Fanime~