Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

^.^ Yays! I am on the OOC thread now. I feel like such a major dork for not being able to find it before. *palmforehead* Thanks so very much for the link TokinoMukou!!! and yeah, I was told it was late afternoon in the rp... xd.png I go delete my ooc on the thread now... *dances away*

(I'll be here reading the posts. I'm not going to post much and so this isn't OoC only...And sorry for the quick post kira.)

Nathan- Real mature Sara. What are you, 16?

He sighed and laid back.

No, no, no, no! GO edit that post right now or else! That's a one liner, and in the rules I have stated you must post at least five sentences! If you cannot do this all the time I will have to kick you out of the RP! This is your first warning. If you do this two more times, I will kick you out.

Now, I will go post.

...That last post was 2 lines...and 3 sentences.

Not sure if that's a problem or not.

Gah!

I needs an eggsitter!

Does anyone know where to find one?

soti-dragon.net is a good one, if that url doesn't work, just google soti-dragon

i use a clicking site called yarold. It's for more than just dragon cave though and they have a credit system so then users have to click so their links will be clicked. It's kinda hard at first, but after awhile you'll get the hang of it.

and I should really go post, i think.

Has anyone seen Slifer1995?

I think it's been more than 2 days since his posts had to be approved.

...And I'm getting kinda bored waiting for him to reply...

*sigh* he and I have been talking, for an ooc post he made here, he received an additional 10% warn which made the approval thing last a week, he's a bit fed up with DL so he's taking a break for a while from dc, I can talk to him once the warn ends and see about getting him back on here

yeah, i had been talking with slifer too. I think he got a ban of like a week or something so he can't post. He can only send PMs. So yeah, he is getting fed up with Lorienne.

Hopefully he'll come back to the RP and continue RPing with us. If he decides to leave DC then we can just execute his character, Nathan, so then we won't have to worry about him.

Though, that you have to talk about the RP in the RP's OoC thread and can't talk about anything else, is just kind of stupid. Especially since when Lorienne gave us warnings, we technically were talking about the RP. We were talking about how math homework takes away our time to post.

But, whatever, my warn will go away soon.

Also, I made my own forum to escape from these strict mods here on DC: Sapphire Realm

I want it to be the kind of place where people won't feel intimated about posting and such because of strict moderators that never help anyone. I wanna be helpful, not scare people away.

*visits forum*

Ooh...I like.

I'm not entirely sure about the "never help anyone" bit, but the mods here can be strict...

I join!

<3

BTW, So what do I do for now in the RP?

Can I powerplay for a bit, have Nathan go to sleep, and delete that post when/if Slifer comes back?

If I PM him about it, will he see it?

xd.png

Or you could just make your character take care of him and then leave for a while... I don't know what to do with Ryuuko either, so I'm having some fun with Zhylle instead, who, by the way, seems to have a way of thinking which is similar to Alice's xd.png

Sorry I couldn't be on for a while!

Debate tournament at UCBerkeley.

...And the kid next to me is playing "Part of Your World" from little mermaid in Japanese.

Well, it's Berkeley, I guess.

ANYHOO, I think I will have Adua leave...and go...somewhere?

And when should the egg hatch?

yeah, it's ok if you control slifer's character a bit as long as nothing too drastic happens to him, we're good. and that's called bunnying, don't ask me why.

and i was all weekend and there's two more posts...xd.png

I just started my character, Kira1! Her name is Caleigh. I PMed you the entry-profile-form thingy. Could someone PLEASE get on the actual RP and RP with me?? I have to get off at 11:36, tough. I'll let you know right before I get off! PLEASE GET ON THE RP WITH ME, SOMEONE! biggrin.gif

Oh gosh! COuldn't ge ton for a hndful of days- must go check and see if Josie must do soemthing now... In better terms, going to read and post!!! *dances away to thread* OooOOhoohhh... I must check out your new thing Kira... smile.gif

I am not going to be posting in the RP until the 20th. This is because I am not entirely sure when my ban was extended, so the 20th I should be back to post...but only in that RP and nothing else, besides the OoC. Leave Nathan in the infirmary or the jail or wherever he won't be of a bother.

He asked me to quote this here so you all can know. ^^

and i still need to post. xd.png

Just let me know when I'm good to post, don't want to break any rules around here.LOL Just ready to join the clan, I have three new hatchlings afterall. biggrin.gif

Ok, I'm in. I posted just as his eggs were hatching, figured I'd make him easy to be found. He'll need to be taken to the clan leader when found, he is rather "known" by the dragons after all.

Edited by Drak

ok, well first i need to read on what the others have been doing and get myself all caught up. I've been busy with some other things and haven't been working on it. heh, heh.

so yeah Shiro-chan or 14darkness, could you give me a short summary of what your characters are doing? *fails*

Umm... Zhylle arrived at the clearing where Darine was while looking for any big town, and they talked for a bit... He decided the clan seemed interesting and maybe he'd stay for a while, and Darine founf Nathan's Scarletta... I think they're discussing the 'dead' hatchling now xd.png

Edited by Shirogane_Hikari

I almost forgot, seeing how Drak no longer looks human no one will know him when they see him. But they (the dragons) should know him by name and what he did when he was human, just wanted to clear that up. smile.gif

Edited by Drak