Kira1

Ryuu-Seishin Clan OoC Thread

I might have Sara kick him a few times before being dragged off by Kira, but that will wait until tomorrow, I'm off to bed for now

Drak can mind speak with any dragon and read human minds, but I can still change it a little if you want.

I know he can, but that means he can talk to the dragons, not hear them everytime they try to mental talk with someone else... Or does it... I dunno >.<

Ok...I wasn't clear so I changed it, but if the subject is distracted or otherwise mentally occupied he can sometimes pick up on little bits here and there.

Kira, can you update some dragon info for me? Thanks.

Dragons: Sativa (black, female, hatchling), Shrile (white, male, hatchling), Chron-Chron "Chron" (frilled, male, hatchling), Unnamed (whiptail, unknown, egg)

Edited by Drak

Yeah, about that interrogation appointment we had. "I'm going to be a little late, I'm stuck behind a tree" LOL While we wait PM some details about Nathan's past to me, like nova fire's death, killings, and maybe a few off the wall stuff only he would know about. I need some things to use when Drak finally gets there.

You're going to be disapointed Drak. Since I made Nathan get KOed, I was hoping to bring him back awake with...dare I say it:

AMNESIA!!!

You're going to be disapointed Drak. Since I made Nathan get KOed, I was hoping to bring him back awake with...dare I say it:

AMNESIA!!!

xd.png nice drama moment slifer

wow... not sure about that.. kinda, I guess piss-poor originality slifer, but I won't stop you

I give permission for you to be the undead killer of Nova, but you might need Kira's permission to be because the killer was a clan member. and since you're not in the clan...yet anyway...well yah.

Err, just to be clear, what time period is this thing in?

I was under the impression that it was late medieval/early renaissance, by the architecture Kira described.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I though needles came much MUCH later.

Sedation in those times would be through plants, like what we gave Nathan earlier.

Mr. I'm-still-in-the-bush.just-farther-behind answered

I'm sorry, I can't post after this.

1. Drak is no longer under or behind the bush, he is hiding behind a TREE

2. Drak is not hiding farther behind it, he is inching "out from behind" the tree into view. "They can see more of him now"

3. Try a little harder with your sarcasm, it sounds more like you mocking me. You know his name use it! mad.gif

I'm sorry, I can't post after this.

1. Drak is no longer under or behind the bush, he is hiding behind a TREE

2. Drak is not hiding farther behind it, he is inching "out from behind" the tree into view. "They can see more of him now"

3. Try a little harder with your sarcasm, it sounds more like you mocking me. You know his name use it! mad.gif

Well, to Zhylle, basically any kind of vegetation can be called a bush. He's like that. I must've missed that bit where they can see more of him, I'll change that. And I know his name, Zhylle doesn't. He has to call Drak in some way, and that's the first thing that came into his mind.

*sighs* Fine, that's good enough. Sorry I'm in a little bit of a bad mood, I've had to deal with a lot of bad deals the past few weeks and just now working back up.

We have needles and robots now.

Can someone please tell me what time period this is in?

Thanks, and sorry for my confusion.

I don't think its a time period relative to earth because if all RPs HAD to have Earth time periods, I don't think we would have dragons or futuristic RPs ever. So...just think ofthis like an alternate earth-like medieval area only we got stuff like needles and mental robots.

I don't think its a time period relative to earth because if all RPs HAD to have Earth time periods, I don't think we would have dragons or futuristic RPs ever. So...just think ofthis like an alternate earth-like medieval area only we got stuff like needles and mental robots.

Though it's true that not all RPs have a time period based on our history, for fantasy-based RPs like this one, it helps to set a time period for the purpose of keeping things cohesive. Time periods are there to show how much technology has progressed from the Stone Age to the distant (imagined) future. Futuristic RPs are labeled as such, and technology described so that RPers don't get lost.

The architecture that Kila described before (for the infirmary) is Gothic, which was popular in the late medieval and early Renaissance periods. The medicine is also primarily based on plants, which leads me to conclude that this is somewhere in the Renaissance where people were less likely to get burned as witches for using plants to heal. One or two hundred years of difference in technology can easily be bridged. But needles and talking robots are ENORMOUS anachronisms. That's nearly 600 years between the beginning of the Renaissance to where those things were invented. Closer to 700 years for the robot. I won't argue against the use of the needle or robot, but I must say that they do destabilize where and when the RP is set.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: The use of the needle also implies advanced medical knowledge. If we have that, then why bother with plants?

Edited by TokinoMukou

sorry I haven't been on much <.< only to check my pms because I got grounded and started to sneak on at night, and for a person in middle school that's not a good thing. so yeah, I'll have to drop out of the roleplay. oh, and I'm in school right now, so that's why I'm typing this <.< kill my character, poisen her, burn her alive, idc, do whatever, but I can't be in the roleplay until only my mom knows when