RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

The human managed to catch up with Mizumi. Time for more desperate measures. she thought. She punched the human holding the sword in the chin. The human tried to slash Mizumi, aiming for the right arm. It hit, and she winced at the pain. The human's neck was exposed when the slash succeeded. Mizumi reached out and bit the human's neck. He screamed, and Mizumi ran the last remaining steps. She exited the bar. I need to find some healing substance. Mizumi thought, breathing heavily because of the wound.

((Ok...so that's what's going on...thanks...now I'll just delete that post and post this...and my characters family are African if that's okay...I felt like making them African for some reason...blink.gif...Triston had to learn English...))

"Yeah." Triston said. He looked at Morona. "I'm Triston by the way. Who are you?" He only noticed Morona was in her Panther form now. Panther that can talk. Pyschic or Shape-Shifter? Triston thought. Even though he said it was okay part of him lied. What wasn't okay was the fact that he didn't know where his family was. Mostly Soran. Where is she? Triston though. He watched the fire as if it was going to go out at any moment. He knew it wouldn't but he just wanted to see it's light, glowing. He then looked at Kiro, his eyes saying. 'When do we go?'

((Fine by me and I already told you her name, but guess she will say it again. Will go back and change my post where she will just ask who you are. Also the reason she likes calling you boy is cause she sees you a lot younger than her and nothing bad about it. If anything when she gets to trusting you, which no clue if that is soon, she will more treat you like her kit I would think. She has a soft spot for kids even if she hides it.))

Once the boy talked to her she would shift her gaze fully back to Triston with ears laid back a little in thought and caution. He did not seem like he was working for the rebels, but who knows these days what with them trying to get 'smart' and befriend us. "I am Morana.", she said with an emotionless tone once more and she would have added she was a guardian to the clan to show she meant no harm if he was not a rebel, but she did not give out that title to anyone often. The few other guardians who did ended up dead some days later from a group attack from the rebels. Take out the guards and the strongest warriors then there will not be much in the way of taking over. Really only a few rebels knew she was a guardian and those died soon after so it would not go out to be looking for her in masses of stronger ranks. Though she did not mind those fights, but she seen it as 'better off alive and cutting them down than going out in a big bang and they just get stronger in the end'.

Morana was not sure what to ask this boy, but she guessed the basic questions would work in this case. "What are you doing out here alone and where have you came from?", this she said softer than what she did before seeing as it was best to get an answer that way. Looking closer to this boy she wondered where he came from more seeing as he did not look like anyone she seen before, but then again she did not really go into towns at all. If she did it was a night in her panther form and even then most people were in bars or the like at those times. Morana would wait patiently while sitting for either this boy or Kiro to answer her, but she would keep shifting her gaze to Kiro wondering what was said to him as that was the only thing she could have guessed why he tensed up.

((Myeah, skip me out of it. For some reason I'm having a hard time following >.< I guess RL is kicking me wink.gif. Thanks though for the opportunity and have fun!))

((Well I hope you have fun too then! As for RL kicking, yeah I know what you mean. Right now writing three different papers for an online class I have, then to do online math for college. Then got to do a journal for a in-campus class, so my mind is all 'blah' right now. =p))

Herbs... herbs... herbs... Mizumi thought as she ran towards the green forest. She looked back quickly, realizing she isn't being followed. She was still heavily breathing from the battle and from the wound. She glimpsed at the bleeding wound. She guessed that it wasn't a deep one, but she still could die from it. Mizumi knew how to get some herbs and their effects, but didn't know all of the herbs. Again, thanks to that vampire. she thought and thanked 'that vampire' again.

Kiro shifted to his human form. "We have to go. There was an attack on a family nearby." He then looked over to Morana, "Lions." was all he said before getting up and begining to kick the dirt onto the fire, putting it out. "Everyone was found dead, except the daughter and her horse. They are both missing and possibly the last descendants alive. We need to get to them before someone else does."

Crystal and Starscream walked along for awhile before finding a small creek. Crystal climbed off of Starscream and walked down to the water to get a drink. Star drank a little too, but he kept his eyes and ears open for any danger. His silver horn stuck out for all to see. "Maybe you should hide that, in case we run into a hunter." Said crystal. Star nodded and soon the horn dissappeared, only to leave the white star on his forhead in its place.

Crystal frowned. "Do you think that my parents will be allright without me?" Starsream looked at her then lowered his head. He knew they were most likely dead. He walked over to her and pressed his head against hers. She knew and grabbed his neck and cried for a while.

Finally, Crystal dried her tears and climbed back onto Starscream's back. Crystal had no idea where they were going, but Starscream seemed to know. She trusted him and lay back to sleep as she rode.

Edited by RavynWolf

Morana would once again look fully to Kiro with a small frown upon her maw as a small growl would emit at the mention of lions. 'How DARE they come out of hiding. Send them back to the hole they belong in.', she thought to herself, but one could just feel the anger that seemed to radiate from her frame. She had some run ins with them and it was how they just killed anything without remorse that made her so mad at the Leon Clan. "Oh I will be glad to come then, anything to get rid of more of that clan.", was said with a smirk and a glint to her eyes at the idea of putting more of the Leon Clan in their place. It was not that she enjoyed killing, hated it in fact unless it was to protect others, but the Leon Clan had to be one of the few in the Rebel's of Blood that she would be willing to kill any day and without orders to do so. Though the thought it could be the descendant they were chasing worried her because they would be able to catch up easy with them and even the horse if they stopped for long. The need to go then and quickly made her decide what she was about to do now, even if she despised it. The idea of someone on her back that was not in the clan nor someone who she trusted made her fidgety, but it had to be done.

Looking to the boy once more while she stood she would quickly change into her horse dragon form. "I don't like it, but if you want to keep up then get on.", Morana said as she lowered her wings so that it would be easy for him to climb on and not hurt her in the process. She guessed that if Kiro wanted to climb on also then she would be able to handle it for a bit when she is flying or if he wanted to run in wolf form then she would run beside him. Sometimes her size as a horse dragon made her mad, but then she was glad of it seeing as the lager of her kin had a hard time getting around in dense places. Her size of a fully grown stallion made it extremely easy to get around anywhere, but large loads of weight made it harder to fly longer distances unless she could ride on the wind currents. One person at a time is easy in the air and running would be no problem with any amount of weight. Running is a lot easier any day with any weight unlike it would be if she had to hold her own weight and two others in the air.

Mizumi reached the forest. As she leaned down, she saw some strange green-colored herbs. She placed one herb, carefully, around the wound. Mizumi examined it, finding a green stem on the end of the herb. She used a green leaf to tie the herb, careful not to break the delicate leaf. Mizumi winced as the leaf touched the wound, and she could see red blood. Her red blood. Biting a human would have been dangerous, but at least it have cured my hunger that was coming. Mizumi thought positively.

Alexdria wandered for days. Only stopping to eat and sleep. She was still made of flames, but they weren't as big or bright as compared when she first changed. She had two main goals:

1: To find the group that used that camp she investigated and search for the decadent with them.

2: To find another Humanoid Fire Elemental to teach her how to control her powers.

She also had three huge problems:

She could not shift into her human form.

And if she got angry or frightened or even emotional she would flare up and burn the ground beneath her or claw at something and leave burn marks.

And She could not get wet or drink, which all the more fun when it started raining.

But the more out bursts she had, the more powers she discovered. She could breath fire and use her tail like a whip- since it was fire she could make it long, skinny, short fat - and she found she could have more than one tail, so now she currently had three.

Mizumi stood up at her average height, still staring at the wound. Hopefully, it won't get infected. She continued to wander around the forest, walking around the never-ending sea of green trees and berry bushes. She liked the animals, but she had no idea how a mere animal could assist her into finding DraconaRosella descendants. A few of the animals could help me in the daylight. Curse my sensitive eyes. If she would reach the town she came before, she would run away or maybe kill more humans with her vampire teeth. Little do they realize many of those myths about vampires are incorrect. Mizumi chuckled to herself at that thought. She kept her chuckle low and silent, in case some Rebels were hiding.

((Sorry I haven't posted for some time...I guess I'm just addicted to other things aswell as this...also internet was blocking this site...I have a hard life...))

Seeing as Morona turned to a Horse Dragon, Triston thought. Well, I'll just go with Shape-Shifter then. He slowly climbed up onto Morona's back, saying.

"Just so you know, I'm African. My family has a history with lions for some reason. It's a bad history. I don't think you want to know." Triston said. Alles van die beste. He thought to himself. It was African for 'Good luck.'. Triston then turned his gaze to Kiro. "Coming? I think this'll be an experience." He told him. After all, a Dragon ride was something to look forward to. Unless a convenient arrow comes flying towards you.

((I really can't think of anything today...I'm messed up...))

Kiro shifted to his Crinos form and got on all fours. "I'll run for now." His Lupus form was deffinitly his fastest form, but he wanted to be ready if they ran into any lions. He looked over at Morana and Triston before turning to the west and taking off. He knew Morana could keep up in her horse dragon form. He thought for a while about her. He really did miss her. He shook his head trying to keep his thoughts on work. His claws dug into the earth as the headed for the next little town.

______

Star shook out his mane. Crystal was asleep on his back still, and they were getting closer to the hideout. Not a soul had found this place, due to the Unicorns' power. He then turned to Crystal and nugded her knee, nickering to her to wake up. Crystal lifted her head and looked around. They were in an area of thick forest. Star tugged at her leg, and Crystal slid off of the stallion. Starscream then reared and bugled. His horn was once again visible and an opening in the thick brush was beginning to show. They slipped through the hole and it closed behind them. A few unicorns came up to them and nickered happily. There were two mares and one old stallion who was white as snow. Crystal knew that this was Star's heard. The older stallion sniffed Crystal and nickered happily. They all then led Crystal to the center of their little meadow where a small den lay. Three little eggs lay inside. Crystal walked forward and touched one of them. The egg shook and Crystal could hear a small cry come from inside. All the unicorns started to nicker encouragingly to the little egg. Crystal could hear a tapping inside the egg.

((It is alright, I myself am going to college so my mind at times just wants to die on my in the middle of a post.))

Experience? Well she had to agree there, but as long as he held on tight she was sure it would be an enjoyable one. 'Well more so if it was not to go hunting for the Leon Clan...then again best he going to get from me.', she thought to herself and even hoped he would not have to ride her again anytime soon. Just plan odd and nerve raking for her when she did not trust the rider. Once he was safely on her back she would shift her wings to hold his legs down on her sides. While she knew he could hold on to her mane so that he would not fall off, she wanted to make sure when she was running he would not slip off if she took a hard turn. Hearing that he had trouble with lions before did set her somewhat at ease as at lest he would not like this clan so much himself and he seemed to be truthful when he said this. Emitting a small huff and a quick 'hold on tight' to Triston, she would again make sure her wings held his legs in place before rearing back and following Kiro. She did not worry that Kiro would get to far ahead of her, but for the sake of letting Triston get used to the speed they were going she let her speed do a steady increase and not just all out at the beginning.

"Well I will not take into air until we get to a clearing, but hate to let them know we are on to them until it is to late for them.", Morana said as she dodged the trees as she ran just a little behind to make sure they would not be ambushed from behind by anything. Flying at this point would be useful, but she was kind of scared that Triston would fall from her back in flight and she would not be able to catch him in time. Was not like she had a flying saddle with her so she would just have to tell him to hold on tight if it came to that. Yet after a moments thought she would say to Kiro, "You know if they do not know we are coming then I could go to air near them and let Water Boy here attack them from up in the air." Morana really did not know why she just called Triston 'water boy', but at lest it fit?

Kiro listened to Morana's suggestion. He nodded in agreement, "Once we get closer to them..." His sentence cut off as he skidded to a stop. He put his nose to the ground and sniffed around. "They passed through here. This is definitly our pair." He then looked to the right, "They went this way. Go ahead and take to the air. Be careful." He then turned back to the right and headed towards the scent.

___

Crystal Held the little hatchling dragon in her arms like a baby. She picked off the shells that still stuck to its little head. "There ya go." She said, as the dragon began to cuddle up against her emitting a purring sound. Crystal laughed for a moment before they heard a sound where they had entered the field. Star and the mares ran over to the entrance and awaited what was to come. The old stallion touched his horn to the little cave with the two other eggs and a trees roots grew over them to cover and hide them. Then he nudged Crystal and reared telling her to follow him. She held the hatchling in her arms as she ran along behind the unicorn. He took her to the other side of the field and opened another gap in the wall. He nudged her out in front of him and stomped the ground. 'Run!' She heard the word in her head, but knew she had to listen. The opening closed behind her and the white stallion ran back to the herd.

((I'm really sorry. I just don't think that I'm cut out for RPs. I don't think that it'll hurt anyone if I don't keep going on? sorry.))

((Well it is up to you, but you could always meet us near the unicorn place. Say you wondered there when you were hunting and either was helping the unicorns fight or hiding?))

It seemed like it was a good thing she was a little behind as when Kiro came to a quick stop she leaned back and opened her wings a little to come to a stop before she ran into him. Morana could have jumped over and stopped, but really what was the fun in that for Triston? 'More like revenge for riding', she thought with a small smirk upon her muzzle. Shaking her head a little to snap out of her thoughts she would sniff the air once he said they had come this way. While her sense of smell was not as good in this form as it is in panther, she could still smell the stench of the Leon Clan. Death always seemed to be intertwined with the scent of werecats so they were at most unmistakable. "So they did...I will be just above the trees so that I can take cover in that and keep our link open so that you will be able to talk to me that way.", Morana said as she looked ahead of her to make sure this clearing would be big enough for her to take flight. "Well Water Boy, guess you will get that experience that you wanted. Hold on cause if you fall I may not be able to catch you."

Seeing as it was big enough she would give no time for Kiro to say anything more as she once more went into a run, but at a fast speed she would spread her wings. With a few hard flaps she would be in the air and swerving so that her frame would circle just above Kiro. Hooves were held up a little so that they would not catch onto the branches below and made sure she would not get to ahead of Kiro below her. From this height she would be able to sense the faint hint of magic not to far ahead and she would quickly tell this to Kiro and Triston. Seeing as she did not want to alert anyone by sound she would be again forced to open a link to Triston so that they were both told at the same time. "Well guys, there is magic ahead and it just spiked a second ago. I am guessing it was not a horse this girl was riding."

Mizumi walked along a stream of water. There, she found an open cave. She sensed that no-one was there and walked in, fangs ready to strike anyone who was there. This would make a good hideout, though some Rebels might take the place. Mizumi shuddered as the memory of the Rebels attacking a human riding a unicorn came up again. She continued to work on building a decent hideout. For now... she thought as she worked silently.

"Well what do you think it is? If it's not a horse, is it a Unicorn?" Triston asked. He tried heavy sarcasm but it wouldn't work in times like these. As they were riding in the sky, Triston could feel the air pushing agaisnt him. His eyes started watering so he blinked to stop it. Triston looked down at the forest. He hadn't seen anything green like this when he was in Africa. For him, the sky wasn't the limit, neither the oceans. Triston loved the oceans. His home in Africa was closest to the banks and he always took swims. Sometimes he saw a few fish traveling beside him. His family even had a boat, they went out far at fishing seasons. Triston noticed small lakes looking up at him, the reflection of the sun shining up at the sky. Triston suddenly thought of Soran. Lately, everything made him realate to Soran. Triston awaited his answer from Kiro or Morona while flying through the air.

Mizumi sighed at her failed attempts into making a simple hut. She decided to not make a shelter. She walked outside of the cave, tired and exhausted. She walked along the stream, aware of any attacking animals, Rebels, or those serving in the DraconaRosella army. She splashed water on her pale face and drank some of the cold, but tasty, water while she was at it.

Alexdria was following a deer track looking for something eat. Her hunger had increased in size since she had started getting larger for some unknown reason. She then found the herd and picked out a limping buck from the rest of the defenseless animals. She silenced her whispering flames and crouched down in the tall grass. The buck was less than twenty feet away when the wind shifted. The deer caught her strange fire-smoke-fox scent and ran. She cursed under her breath at the wind. And then took it back when she caught the scent of the group she was tracking. Hunger forgotten, she took off in the direction it was coming from as fast as she could. After awhile of running with out pause she looked up at the sky to determine how much longer the sun would let her go, for she was neither tired nor out of breath but she would have to find shelter while the sun was up. And as she looked up a black spec caught her eye. She looked closer at it and she thought it was a horse. She kept running towards the scent never stopping. Then a single scent became stronger than the rest and she guessed she wasn't a mile away from the wolf.

Mizumi felt the hunger rising. Just after I've drunken some water, too. she thought, sighing a small sigh just in case some Rebels were watching her. She wandered aimlessly, looking for a rabbit or some animal to quench her hunger. My hunger will get me into trouble someday. she thought as Mizumi looked for an animal as quickly as possible. After I get an animal, I'll get to a town to find those who are allied to DraconaRosella. Mizumi decided.

Kiro ran until he found the lions. He kept his eyes on them as they clawed at the overgrown vines, that seemed to create a wall. It seemed that each time they clawed one or two down another would come back up. Kiro knew that there was magic at hand and knew that the horse had to be a unicorn. He mentally sent an image of what he saw to Morana and Triston. 'Yes, the horse probably was a unicorn, There is too much magic here for it not to be.' He then focused on the large African lion. 'Hit them as hard as you can.' He bunched up his muscles prepareing to attack after the initial water attack from Triston.

____

The unicorns on the other side of the wall kept pushing up vines, trying to buy more time for crystal. The white stallion looked up and noticed the horse dragon wings. Help had arrived.

____

Crystal ran as fast as she could. She had to try her hardest not to get captured. Then something slid to a stop in front of her. It was a female lion. She snarled at the girl before shifting to her human form.

"Well, what have we got here? A girl and a dragon hatchling. That little guy is worth a lot of money you know. You don't seem to be the type to be carrying around such a lump sum of money. Why don't you hand it over and that way I can eat you without hurting the baby."

Crystal screamed and began to run again. The woman cursed and changed again as she began to chase down the little girl.

((Since I cannot do much with what I want to do. So I am going to make it where I am not godmoding, but Triston will have to get off Morana's back. Kind of 'what she would do as soon as he is off' thing. Also she won't notice you Shadow cause she a little to focused on something else and I doubt she would be able to smell the smoke from up in the air all to good.))

Morana would glide until she was right above them, but something caught her eye and when she focused on it a child was running with a lioness chasing her. With a mubbled curse, she would dip down until she was level with a high tree branch so that Triston could get off and attack from above. "Have a problem, lioness chasing the girl so dropping water boy in the tree so he can attack from there. Going to go grab her and get her in the tree with Triston cause I am sure you will be alright for a second without me.", she said to Kiro, but also let Triston hear this so that he knew she wanted him to get off her back. It was a good things that lions could not climb trees and even in their human forms they are slow to climb. It would be easy if Triston kept an eye out for them on the tree to knock them off.

Once he was off Morana would tuck her wings to her sides in a fast decent and at the last second open them to slow her decent. Landing behind the girl to block the lioness's path she would lower her head to protect her throat, but also she would lower her wings and say to the girl, "Get on now because I need to get you in a safe place." Her idea was to take her either into the same tree with Triston so that she would be safe from the fighting.

Edited by Lilithachaos

((Morana sould be able to smell the shifter blood in the girl but only barely. It has been that diluted through the ages.))

The lioness snarled as she skidded to a stop. Crystal saw this and jumped on Morana's back, still holding the little hatchling. Using her one free hand she grabbed Morana's mane and held on. The lioness was not happy and she lunged at Morana angrily.

___

Kiro took in what was said. He would still wait for Triston's attack first, but he knew that the little girl had to be protected. She was their only hope as of right now, if she even was the descendant.