RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

I'm glad I found a place I could use these to at.^.^

Username: Mijikoi

rp name: Njoine Mabdalee Sakimi

Creature: Vampire/Shifter(Snow Leopard)

History: Njoine (pronounced: NA-yOI-ne) was born several years after death of the queen to parents who had vowed allegiance to the DraconaRosella clan. Njoine cares little for the lives of most humans, having seen them kill her mother for her pelt at the age of six. She does realize that not all humans are the same, hence, her tendency to keep a human companion at her side. Njoine hunts her vampire father, whom joined the Rebels of Blood when he learned of his wife's death. Njoine, herself, was taken in by a vampire rogue when she was nearly killed defending a human toddler from a rival shifter. Since then, she has taken human children whom are exposed to the truth of the world. She does limit herself to taking one companion to her side at a time and only until they feel ready to leave her side; and while Njoine maybe seen without a human Njoine that is always seen with Kouki, her white rat snake(three and a half feet long).

Side: Neutral

Description: Njoine maintains an appearance of a 19 year. She has off white purple hair and crimson colored eyes and stands at 5'1. Njoine's hair is always in a French braid that stops at her waist with her bangs falling unevenly around her face. She is often seen in a green Fleur De Lis dress that is in tattered shreds from the knee down. Her leopard form is a fairly normal looking leopard, save for it's red eyes.

Username: Mijikoi

rp name:Lydon Black

Creature:Human

History: Lydon was found on the doorstep of an orphanage by Njoine. Njoine would have normally left him there, the entire building was soulless. The occupants’ having been slaughtered the night before Lydon was abandoned. feeling sorry for the boy, Njoine took the four-year old boy with her as her new companion and the have been together for the last seventeen years.

Side: Neutral

Description:Lydon has short black hair and green eyes. He is 6'4 tall and generally wears a white t-shirt and blue jeans.

Edited by Mijikoi

((At the right time, Shadowdragonmouse))

Mizumi realized her actions were very not smart. "I want nothing. I am serving in the DraconaRosella side. I know I cannot live here alone, knowing those Rebels are wandering around," Mizumi finally said. She noticed Morana's leg. "And I know how to use herbs," Mizumi added, wanting to get the group's trust. She remembered what a bartender told her. "Knowledge of herbs are very rare in this world." He said that at a very random time, but Mizumi trusted him. She noticed 'that girl.' Mizumi had met her while Mizumi was cleaning her hands.

((No clue if you guys wanted me to post or what, but all well? Poor Morana not understanding she is getting attached to Silvia already. I can say I could not think of anything to put, but sorry about the somewhat ****py post.))

"Scratching post you say...well not like it is a lie.", Morana thought to Kiro as she still kept her hand on her wound, but she would use her free hand to pick up Silvia and hold the cub to her chest. "Working for DraconaRosella you say? Well then sit down and talk to Kiro and lets see if you really are who you say.", she said still with a growl in her voice. Morana would ignore the blunt offer to help bandage her leg as she was not about to let someone she did not know near her. Kiro she would, but the other? She extremely doubted she would be able to restrain herself from attacking the one helping her at this point in time. Plus if anyone came near that she did not trust she would just be defensive because of the cub in her arms and she wondered if she would act this way if Kiro was to walk over right now. The urge to keep everyone away from the cub was just something she did not understand, but she assumed it would go away soon enough.

~~

Silvia would emit a soft yelp as she was raised up to Morana's chest and held there. Looking down Silvia would emit a soft whine as she noticed the wound on Morana's leg. While she had smelt blood she was under the impression it was just small wounds that could be seen here and there on her frame like she could also see with the wolf named Kiro. Deciding to take a risk she would look to Kiro and the vampire while trying to talk with them using her mind, but she was not sure her voice would be loud enough. "Help her please? I don't want to be alone again...", Silvia said softly and hoped her voice would not go in and out or be to soft to be heard. With how the person holding her was acting, she knew it would be a pain to make her take the help that was bluntly offered. She just hoped that maybe she could calm down Morana like Morana had calmed her from her fear in the den.

((Mizumi can't heal other victim's wounds))

Mizumi heard a voice in her mind. Help her please? I don't want to be alone again... It was almost inaudible, but Mizumi could understand it. She noticed she haven't gotten the group's trust. "I'm not working for DraconaRosella! I'm serving for them!" Mizumi said, with an angered tone in her voice. Loyalty have led her to believe that working and serving aren't the same. She smelled the wounds of the others, worry piling up on Mizumi. What if... they die? She thought, nervous of the image. It was odd that Mizumi would worry about other people, but she knew that she couldn't be alone in this world.

Kiro listened to the vampire's words. He thought he understood. She didn't work for them like he and Morana, but instead she wished for their side to win, and in turn worked with them. Kiro nodded. "Alright, but first lets do as the little one has asked." He had heard her, and knew she was right. Morana was tough, but still needed attention at times. They would figure out through time and testing whether or not this vampire was telling the truth. "You know of herbs correct? Knowing Morana she will not let any of you near her so I will work the wound and you can tell me what I need." The giant wolf turned and padded back to Morana. He stood on his hind legs as he shifted to his human form.

___

Crystal stayed close to Kiro's side and held Artorious in her arms. Once he was close enough to Morana she stopped and stayed back a bit, and sat down on the ground with the dragon. They watched carefully as Kiro leaned towards Morana and Silvia.

Morana would roll her eyes when the vampire tried to correct her about serving and working for the clan. Really it was the same thing to her, but she was not about to argue with the vampire when she really did not feel like wasting the energy to do so. Leaning back against the tree she would huff and try to relax some, but when she heard Kiro talked about her wound she would tense up a little again. 'At lest he is not trying to get one of the others to do it...', Morana thought to herself as she slowly moved her hand away from the wound. Not wanting to get the cub's fur bloody she would just wrap her hand around her own waist and hoped she would not slap Kiro's hands away. "You know I think next time I am just going to stay in one of the forms to get this wrapped. Going to be a pain getting used to walking on two legs.", Morana mumbled jokingly to Kiro knowing it would be impossible to wrap a wound like this well in either of her forms.

~~

Silvia relaxed in Morana's arms as it was made known they heard her and would be helping. Feeling the arm around her tense once more Silvia would look up to Morana's face and whine to try and get her attention. Seeing Morana look down to her with a questioning look she would just cuddle in her arm and chest to try and give comfort. 'Maybe I should turn into a human?, Silvia thought to herself, but quickly decided against it for now. She would turn into her human like form when she knew it was save to do so because it would be a lot easier to get away from other people on all four legs than two.

Kiro smiled at Silvia before crouching down and looking at the wound. He sent the image to vampire and asked, "What would be best for helping her heal more quickly?" He then noticed a bit of the lions claw had broken off in the wound. He reached down and held her leg with one hand while reaching for the claw with the other. "You might want to look away." He said to Morana hoping that she would so he could get the claw out easier.

((Should my hatchling be a boy or girl?))

The minute everyone relaxed and went to do other things. Alexdria pitched a-a tent if you will, Made of vines, shrubs and any other plant growing in the five foot circle she had now made her's. She also dug a small pit and started a small fire without wood, she supplied the energy for it to sustain life. She used the extra dirt and some grass and leafs to make a bed/nest. When that was done she found some big elephant ear plants. She took eight leafs wove them together to make a small soft dragon hatchling bed, which she burned design's into making it look beautiful. She then made a second one out of the soft newly fallen yellow, brown, red and orange leafs. Then she gathered up some clear crystals and melted them down. Then coated the nest with the molten hot liquid, using her powers to keep the leaves from burning. Then once the leafs were preserved in the crystal, she warmed the inside of the nest and stuck some Lambs Ear plant into the melty crystal, so that it would be soft to sleep in. She then charmed the Lambs Ear to stay soft and she charmed the bowl to be as light as a feather. After her project was done she put the hatchling in the elephant ear nest and tended to her wound. She was surprised to find that it wasn't worse, but better. Gone in fact, the pain was from it healing, not burning. Happy that was done with, she grabbed the crystal-leaf nest and went to find crystal.

When she found her she said "Hello, I was making a nest for my dragon and thought I could make one for you." She handed her the nest. "It's as light as a feather and as soft as silk. The crystal around the leafs preserves their color. So they will always be the color of a sunset." She smiled and walked back to her living-tent. She flopped onto her 'bed' and thought about the days events. Well that couldn't have gone any better. She thought sarcastically. The hatchling picked it's head up in surprise. It thought it was kind to give a gift. A nest? I could have given her a gold bracelet or a gem stone, but a nest? What was I thinking? It was then she decided to roll over and finally sleep.

Looking away from the cub she would glance down to her own leg with a frown. She had not noticed that a claw had snapped off into her leg, but it was not like she gave herself time to sit down and examine the wound. Nor had she gave herself the time to think about the pain coming from her leg and only the annoyance that it gave when it kept trying to give out on her with walking. Sighing softly she would set Silvia down so that she would not harm her when the claw would be pulled out. "Well looking away will not help much with the pain Kiro, but do me a favor and warn me before you pull it? Hate to decide without thinking you would be best without eyes, quite like your eyes.", Morana said with little humor as she readied herself when he would get ready to jerk it from her leg.

~~

Being sat down would give her more room to move around and this Silvia took to her advantage. Walking behind Kiro so that she could get to the other side of the leg and rearing up to plant her front paws on the wounded leg, but being sure not to be to close to the wound. Knowing that she would not be able to hold down the leg in this form, but she knew that instinct from Morana would not let her jerk the leg back as it could harm her. Softly laying her head between her paws she would wait for something else to happen with ears laid back in nervousness.

~~

Morana would look to the cub wondering what it was up to when it was resting on her leg, but just assumed that Kiro would move Silvia when he was ready to pull the claw from her leg. She did not like the thought of harming the cub if she jerked her leg in reaction to the pain she knew she would be in a few moments. Holding the wound as she had before would have dug the claw deeper than it had been so it would have to be dug out unlike if she had noticed it before. With both hands free now and not having to worry about Silvia, she would cross her arms across her chest and grip her own arms. 'Hopefully this will stop me from attacking him...', was all she thought as she tensed and waited.

((Crystal's is a boy. Oh and sorry Mijikoi accepted.))

Crystal smiled at the woman, "Thank you." She said politely as she looked it over. It was beautiful. She sat it down and little Artorious climbed in. He made a purring noise. 'Its wonderful' He thought to her. She then played with the little hatchling as he rolled around in his new bed.

_____

Kiro reached for the claw, "On three, One, Two.." and he yanked out the claw before saying,"three." He then shrugged, "Sorry babe, just didn't want you to clench the muscles and cause more damage when I pulled it out." He then tossed the claw into a nearby bush.

Edited by RavynWolf

((Ravyn...I sent you a PM with my forms....sorry if I didn't do something right smile.gif ))

Isabelle, Aro, John and Ekwueme walked around and finally chose to sit in a place on the ground. With one quick movement Isabelle tied up her long silky black hair and the three entered into an animated conversation.

Ekwueme, the large African man, leaned back and listened to the younger ones excited talk but didn't enter any of his own ideas.

Aro, the young man with yellow eyes, was talking fervently with John the young man with blond hair.

Isabelle sighed at them both and in a quiet voice asked for silence. "We need to find someway to eat. None of us work and we shouldn't steal."

Aro smirked at this. "Goody two shoes to good to go rob?"

John rolled his eyes and then glared at Aro. "Yah and the rest of us are too."

At this Ekwueme held up his hand. "There have been many a time where I have had to rob to stay alive, but I paid back what I had taken, ten fold."

Isabelle smiled triumphantly. Ekwueme was the most powerful out of the four of them and what he said....went.

Mizumi nodded, silently accepting the werewolf's challenge. As the werewolf sent an image of Morana's wound in her head, Mizumi pointed to a green herb that had a little bit of yellow flowers on it. She knew, with little care, the herb is poisonous. Mizumi walked over where the herb was. When she reached the area, she carefully picked up the herb and waited for the werewolf.

((It's okay. ^.^I've been stuck on how to introduce Njoine and Lydon. o.o I'm also really not sure how I'm going to meet up with anyone.>.< Oh, and I forgot to mention earlier, but Kouki is just a regular rat snake.))

In a small clearing, a spotted-white leopard sat beneath a tree as she watched a dark haired human set up a make shift bedding for the night. The leopard sighed when the human huffed in frustration. Over the years he still lacked a degree of patients most humans gained by his age. Incidently, the leopard mused, it was her own fault. A moment of concentration and the leopard felt her self begin to change, startling her human.

"Something up, Njoine?" The 19 yearold human asked, looking to the the woman that stood in place of the leopard.

"No, Lydon. I just wanted to help you with the bedding." Njoine replied before walking over. "Did you find enough food earlier?"

"Yeah," Lydon snorted at the inquiry, "Like I'd forget. Especially after you tell me that voodoo lady said you'd find something near here. Personally, I think you should forget about that old greezer and get a life, 'Oine."

Rolling her eyes, Njoine remained quiet. Somethings just did not need a reply.

Having relaxed her muscles Morana would wait until he hit three, but it being ripped out before that made her jump a little as claws dug into her arms in reaction. Though at lest she did not slash at Kiro and with a wince she would send a glare at him and without knowing a small pout. "Do not call me babe or I will start calling you Wolfie or...what was that word, hunk or some crazy term those humans made.", Morana would say and turned her gaze over to the vampire who was picking up something. To tell the truth she knew nothing about herbs as that was her downfall when the teachers would try and make her understand what does what. She found no use in learning it really, but now it seemed she did need the knowledge and yet she knew it was to late to be regretting that now. Still keeping her hands on her arms in case the herbs would sting like she guessed they would, but she would look down to the cub with a small smile to let her know she was alright.

~~

Silvia jumped a little in shock when Kiro ripped out the claw earlier than she thought he would, but really his explanation was understandable. Yet that did not stop a small glare being sent to the wolf like he should have not done that. Looking around to the others she would wonder what they were up to, but for now she would wait until the person who got her here was helped and not bleeding anymore. Plus she was not sure if she was ready herself to move over to the other people in the clearing when she knew after this Morana would not be wanting to walk on that leg for a bit to let the pain ease off some. Well it was not like she had to be wondering off right now anyways so she would look back up to Morana to find a small smile directed at her. Without knowing her tail would sway a little in happiness that at lest it seemed she was doing alright.

((Going to have it where after Morana's leg is wrapped up that Morana will make the cub go to you Kiro. Thus meeting Crystal that way and she will be turning into a human then. Mijikoi, not sure how you can meet up with us right now. Sure someone will think of something sooner or later?))

Ekwueme looked at the younger ones and the small lioness. he smirked to himself and wondered if any of them were as he was.

Isabelle laid a gentle hand on his arm and looked at him sympathetically.

(sorry bout short reply! g2g!)

Kiro smiled at Morana then reached over and scratched Silvia behind the ears before standing back up and heading towards the vampire. "How do I apply these to the wound, do they need to be mulched up or just lay the leaf on the wound?" He asked as he looked around for something to wrap Morana's leg with.

____

Crystal watched as everything happened. She then noticed that Kiro was looking for something. She realized they would need something to wrap the woman's leg with and she just happened to have a vet wrap for her horse with her. She pulled it out and walked over to the woman. "Here, its a vet wrap, but it'll work." She said as she handed it to Morana.

Aro looked over at the others with his bright yellow eyes scanning what was going on while making sparks with his fingers. "SHould just sear the wound." he muttered to himself. He had been alone long enough to learn how to take care of such wounds.

John looked behind him at the others and sighed. "Aro, they don't know us and we don't know if they are with DraconaRosella." he said trying to whisper.

Isabelle looked over their heads at Kiro, Morana, Crystal, and Silvia. Her eyes seemed to rake them over considering each move and searched for any weapons. "They don't seem to be to much of a threat."

"But you are never always right young Isabelle." said Ekeueme in his calm soothing voice that was a comfort to them all. "We musn't be the first to judge, and Aro, if they need help later on, go and see if they need it." he said and leaned back on a stone. He closed his eyes and seemed to be sleeping but in all honesty was listening to all that was going on.

Kiro looked over at the newest additions to the clearing. "Who are you and what do you want?" Crystal saw the new people and so did Artorious. The little hatchling puffed out a bit of smoke as he looked them over. He crawled out of his little bed and over to Crystal's side.

Isabelle was about to stand up if it weren't for the restraining hands on her arms that belonged to John and Ekwueme. There was a defensive fire in her eyes.

Ekwueme stood up his ocean colored eyes a stark contrast to black skin. "I am Ekwueme Kagiso." he thought for a moment then added, "...A Pure Water Elemental."

Isabelle stood up now that her temper had calmed down a bit. SHe flipped her long black hair over her shoulder and her bight skyblue eyes looked him over.

Aro huffed out a stream of smoke and stood up to let fire tickle the edges of his fingers then turned so that his knife and rifle were visible. His yellow eyes looked at Crystal, Kiro then the hatchling, watching their every breath and movement.

John rolled his eyes at Aro obviously used to his friends defensive and overbearing ways. He stood only coming up to Aro's shoulder.

Ekwueme looked at his friends. "These are my friends, Isabelle Webb, a DraconaRosella Guardian Dragon, Aro Kruetz, A Humanoid Fire Elemental, and our human friend and genius John Stone." he said and looked Kiro in the eye. His gaze was fearsome and made even Aro quake in fear.

Kiro looked everyone over as the elemental spoke. He was not afraid of him, due to the fact that he had trained with some pure elementals under the Dracona Army's orders. When he heard about Isabelle's abilities his mind started to wander a bit. Another horsedragon meant that there were still some of Morana's family around, even if she didn't know them. ((My suggestion here is that Morana might have known one or both of Isabelle Webb's parents)) Maybe there was still some of his own family around. He doubted it though. Most werewolves he found were turned. Not many purebloods were running around anymore.

Kiro focused back on the group in front of him, "So you follow the DraconaRosella then?" He held back a growl as he awaited their answer.

Isabelle bowed slightly her hair falling back into her face. "I follow Dracona Rosella as my parents did and when the descendant is revealed I will guard him or her with all of my strength."

Ekweueme was slightly surprised. He had never seen a human, or werewolf, NOT flinch under his gaze. I was quite humurous to him so he let out a small laugh. "You seem to have trained with Pure Elementals before."

Aro let his own growl come out and the fire that was just brushing his fingertips, now covered his entire hand. "And what if I don't?" he asked flippantly.

John stood there devoid of powers and looked at his "friends" and then back at Kiro. "I have not yet decided."

Isabelle hissed at Aro and was going to go into her dragon form if it weren't for Ekwueme's staying hand and small nod for her to stay there and let Aro decide for himself.

((sounds good to me!))

Kiro smiled at Isabelle's words. He could see in her eyes that she was telling the truth.

"You seem to have trained with Pure Elementals before."

Kiro nodded, "Yes, when the queen was alive she had her best warriors train with anything and everything, I was lucky enough to be born early enough to do so." He smiled warmly at the elemental.

"And what if I don't?"

The one named Aro had said this. Kiro's smile changed to a row of fangs as he shifted to his Crinos form and snarled.

"Then you may not survive for much longer." He said as he stepped forward.

He eyed John for a moment when he said that he had not decided, but he was a human and Rebel's wanted to make them slaves and cattle. If he knew this he wouldn't say that.

Username:Racoonthief

rp name:Brontes

Creature:Werewolf

History:At the age of 14 his parents were murdered, he was left in the care of his eccentric sister. troubled and angry at the world his social life slowly fell apart, he excluded himself from people and those closest to him that you could call his freinds. He became quite alone. He often let his hate stream out in episodes of rage that increased in frequency until he finally lost control. He turned into a werewolf, blinded by rage he mauled his sister. Stricken with grief and panic he fled into the urban labyrinth of back alleys. Eventually he calmed enough to change to his human form but was afraid to venture back into society in his unstable state. Alone and confused he retreated into the forest surrounding his home.

Side:Neutrual

Description:He has short, raven hair and cold, hazel eyes. He has a light muscular build and is of average height. He fashions a black jacket, a plain white T-shirt and faded blue jeans. In his wolf form his wiry fur is raven except his ears that are white tipped.

((Apologies for any grammar mistakes. I will try to make my posts a decent length but i'm a newbie so sorry if I don't))

Edited by Racoonthief

((So we having Morana be related to Isabelle or just know her parents?))

A small laugh sounded as she seen the vet wrap that Crystal pulled out, but really it was more that it was a vet wrap. It did serve the purpose that they were aiming for, but really it was humorous that she said to Kiro before about how next time she was just going to stay in animal form and let something heal. Morana would not mind Kiro scratching behind Silvia's ear, but she did tense at first as if she was readying herself to slap Kiro away from the cub. Though really she knew he would do nothing to harm the cub, but instinct told her to keep anything, especially males, away from the cub. This coming mainly from her werecat lineage as almost all cats keep their cubs/kittens away from other males. She guessed Kiro would understand to a point since wolves did almost the same thing, but she was more in her animal forms and thus their habits were more prominent in her behavior.

Having been lost in her thoughts Morana would jump a little when a new voice came into the clearing. Morana would grumble to herself as even more people came into the clearing, but looking closer to one of them made her quickly become quite as she examined the one named Isabelle Webb. The sire name sounded so familiar and she would rack her mind for anyone who she meet in the past. She was so lost in her thoughts she would not notice Kiro growling at one of the other people in the new group, but soon she would freeze up as she found out why the sire name sounded so familiar. Without thinking Morana would jump to her feet to only let off a soft grunt of pain when her leg gave out and catch herself on the tree she was leaning against before. Not letting this stop her she would turn her gaze back to Isabelle with a small frown before she asked, "Your parents were not Marie and August were they Isabelle?"

~~

Silvia would shy from Kiro's hand at first, but when no pain came to her and just pleasure she would relax and purr for the short time she was petted. Watching Kiro get up and talk to the others would let her look at the wound a lot closer than before. From the very little she knew about these things, Silvia knew that Morana's wound was not to bad and more just painful because of the area. Into her examination she would jump like Morana when a new voice came into the clearing. Again hiding behind Morana she would just glance at the new people as if this would tell her who they were and why they were here. 'Really!', Silvia thought with a huff, 'How do they keep finding us here? Is it not safe here....should we move?' The thought of again shifting into a human came to her, but one more she would wait until it seemed that all was safe to do so.

Silvia was startled when Morana jumped to her feet and this caused her to jump back and lose her balance. Landing on her back she would look around as if trying to find out what cause Morana to jump to her feet as the first thing that came to Silvia's mind was something was going to attack. Seeing as nothing came out and Morana just asking one of the new people would let her relax as again she would move behind Morana's legs to hide from view.