RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

((True then, well guess I can put that in the post now. Not sure if I can control the lioness and if not then just tell me and I will edit my post.))

When the child settled on her back she would quickly fold her wings to hold her legs down when she seen the lioness lunge. Knowing that the child would not fall off now, Morana would wait until the lioness was near and rear to her hind legs and kick out with her front. Even if she missed, the lioness would have to back up if it did not want to meet a bloody end or broken bones from her hooves. Though this gave her time to take in the scent of the child on her back and if it was not from her training she would have frozen on the spot at what she could detect, even if faintly. "Kiro! She is the one!", she exclaimed and now she knew even more that she would have to get this child to safety. Morana was now not about to turn around and have the lioness get a clear shot to the descendant when she would be running to get into the air. Thus it left her no choice other than to kill the lioness now and then get the child to safety. Making a connection with the girl so that she would be able to talk to her and not have the lioness know of their conversation. "Hold on tight child and what is your name?", was said to her as she doubted it was right to call her 'child' all the time.

Keeping a careful eye on the lioness she would lower herself again on all fours and once more making sure her wings were locked against the girl's legs. Waiting for the lioness to get closer as it stalked them, she would quickly get an idea and even though it would hurt her, it would leave the lioness dead. Emitting a huff she would turn and act like she was running away and thus leaving her right flank open to an attack. The lioness seemed to take the bait and when it latched onto her flank, she would quickly skim her body a tree. This would rip the lioness off and with a good aimed kick with her hind legs to its head, the lioness would fall dead. Again she would mutter a curse as the wound turned out worse than she hoped, but she would not let it affect her right now and so blocking out the pain. It has seemed when she knocked the lioness off, it had not slacked it jaws like she hoped and thus causing the gaping wound. She would have to turn into her human form and bandage it after this fight and she was not in the lest looking forward to being stuck for awhile as a human. Running once more she would take to the air and come to the tree that Triston was in and hovered next to it. "You need to get off now, you will be safe here."

((Its fine. She was NPC anyway.))

Crystal held on tight. "I'm Crystal." She said quickly. She screamed when the lioness had jumped onto the mare. She held on to the hatchling and the dragonhorse's mane. After the lioness went limp Crystal breathed a sigh of relief, until she was in the air. For some strange reason this felt natural to her. 'You need to get off, you will be safe here.' She heard in her head. She then reached over and stepped down onto a strong branch and patted the mare's neck in a thank you before turning towards Triston and climbing closer to him.

___

Kiro heard what Morana told him and stood on his hind legs and howled. These lions needed to be taken out before they could report back to the Rebels. He charged and jumped onto the back of the large African lion. He sunk his claws and teeth into the lions neck. There was too much fur to really get a good hold on the spine and do any damage.

Alexdria didn't know what to think when she came across the battle. But she wasn't the kind to stop and figure things out and try to decide what happened, so she ran up to the lion the wolf was on top of and released a jet of flame from her mouth into the loins face, hopefully blinding him. She then proceeded to claw his hind legs, and his under belly, then she leaped towards a tree, pushed off it and aimed underneath his jaw. But as she neared her target the lion lifted his massive paw with unsheathed razer sharp claws and slashed at her left side. She landed with a thud and groaned when she tried to stand.

((Good thing I review post to make sure I did not dumb mistakes or Shadow would have ninja me.))

Morana did feel bad about scaring Crystal with her little plan to kill the lioness, but it was better than to tell her because may have given it away that it was a trick. Though she would make it up to her latter by giving her a ride in the air if she so wished, seeing as the clan line always loved to fly and she was sure this one was no different. With her off and into safety, she would once again fold her wings to her sides in a fast decent. Slowing her decent a little early than before, but this was so she could shift into her panther form in midair and be ready to fight as soon as she landed. Though before she landed she seen another creature join the fight and at first she thought it was an ally of the Rebels, but with it attacked the lion she decided for now she would trust this elemental. Though seeing it fall she would quickly make her way to the elemental so that she may fight off any of the Leon Clan who got to close until it could regain her bearings.

Fangs and claws would make quick work out of most of the lions before her, but a limp started to take over her gate as her right hind leg started to give out when she placed weight on it. Hiding this weakness was about impossible and so most of the Leon Clan started to attack her on the right side of even ram into the left so that she would have to place weight on it. So far she only got small cuts as she was sure any of the others would, but they would heal quickly as any immortal would.

While she did aim to kill all of them that got to near with fangs or claws, she also planed to take a lion alive so that they could learn if they did know that Crystal was a decedent or just someone they had run into. Also to learn if they sent anyone back to tell a camp or their HQ that they had found the decedent, but either way she would block any and all connections they could make with anyone with the help of Kiro. Seeing as using that kind of magic took a lot out of someone and after this fight she doubted anyone of them would have the energy to do that on their own.

Kiro slashed and chewed at the now blind lion. He was the leader of this little group and he knew it. He was old and strong. With the help of a little elemental fox he was finally able to bring down the lion and go to Morana's side and fight off the rest. Eventually all were dead or mortally wounded. Kiro went over to a female who had shifted back to her human form in an attempt at healing herself. He caught her and held her up off the ground. He snarled and waited for Morana to question her. As he waited he snarled and snapped. This woman would die when they were through with her. Kiro was bleading from many wounds and he knew that Morana was too.

_____

Crystal watched the bloodshed, but knew that it was brought on by the lions themselves. She only prayed for them. She put the little hatchling on her back and he held on very carefully as she climbed down the tree. Once down the dragon climbed back over her shoulder and into her arms. She leanded back against the tree. She had seen a lot of strange things lately, and knew that her whole world was a whole lot different than it had been just a couple of days ago.

Looking back to the elemental after the fight was over she wondered if she should question this one first, but really the Leon Clan came first and to also make sure that their surroundings was clear for now. Scenting the air and trying to listen for anything other than the unicorns or other lifeforms, but nothing stood out to be a danger. A quick look to the descendant to make sure she was alright, but she was a little surprised to see she had climbed down the tree. 'Well', she thought with a small shake of her head, 'I guess I should not be shocked.' Looking over her to make sure no wounds were on her and seeing nothing, she would cast her gaze up to Triston. Making up her mind to warn them to stay back while this female was still alive she would say, "I would stay back for now, but it should be over soon. I shall get you out of there Triston when I am done."

Even as she started to limp over to where Kiro is she kept an ear out for when the Elemental would be getting up as she did not want to risk it not being an ally and attack. Once she stood before Kiro and the female she would shift into her human form with a small grimace as she quickly leaned more on her left leg so that the right would not carry much weight. Blocking all connections this female could make or even get was the first thing she did and she guessed she could hold that up with the help of Kiro. Grabbing the woman's chin so that she could not look away, she would give a small smile before saying calmly, "Tell us what you know and I just might let you go. If you do not want to talk then I will make sure your death will be so painful and long that you will wish you were never alive. Even if you do talk when my patients runs out, I will still torture you so you had best talk fast." Either way if this Rebel talked that it would die in the end anyways. Not like she lied either because she did say 'I might' and not that the others would let her go. Yet Morana was not one for torture and this may have been her fifth one she done, but this really is one of the only ways to get what you want out of the rebels. She hoped that Kiro may help this 'play' along, but if not she did not mind getting her hands even more dirty as they say. Claws that she could retain from her panther form would dig into the skin as she tilted the female's head up and let her other hand rest near the female's eye in a silent threat. She may not like doing it, but she did know how to go about giving someone a painful and slow death.

((What color is the dragon? Just me and my curiosity.))

After some struggling she finally managed to stand up and walk over to the girl with the dragon hatchling. She knew that the girl was the one she'd been seeking for four years and she was also curious about the dragon. Even though she could not shift into human form she could still speak the human tongue. "What is your name O Special One? And has the Magnificent Fire Breather a name?" She asked, gratitude and honor coating her tongue. "I am Alexdria RedThorn and I have been searching for you." She then gazed up into the tree and saw the Water Elemental. He seems nice and playful, hopefully we can be friends even though we're opposite elements. She thought with worry. "And what is your name Water Charmer?" She asked.

Mizumi found another rabbit, a frost-colored one. The rabbit stood out from the others, especially with the never-ending sea of green. Mizumi stalked the helpless rabbit, approaching it slowly so it could not run away. She hid behind a green bush, ready to attack. Mizumi pounced on the rabbit, vampire fangs ready to strike it. She held it onto her pale hands, and she bit on the rabbit's chest. As Mizumi fed on its blood, she heard talking.

((For now the dragon is a Charcoal grey in color, when he grows to adult he will become jet black))

Crystal had seen the fire elemental help the wolf and woman that had rescued her and the unicorns from the lions. She was safe, or at least somewhat safe. "I am Crystal. I haven't thought of one for him yet." She said as she patted the little hatchling. Then she looked up at the young woman carefully. "What do you mean, 'Special one'?" She asked.

____

Kiro licked his jaws and his grip tightened on the woman's throat. She was crying by this point. She knew her end had come. She looked over at the little girl. There was no anger in her eyes. There was only a knowing. "We were coming after her and her family. They were possible decsendants. Once close enough Collin smelled the dragon shifter blood. He knew it from long ago. These were our targets. You know I'm kinda glad that you stopped us from killing her. She reminds me too much of my own daughter. I wouldn't have been able to live anyway knowing I had killed a young one." She smiled through the tears and the fear. "We last comunicated with Salina yesterday. We were only on the trail of the girl, and said we would contact her when we had killed the girl, so that should give you some time to get her safe." She coughed and blood came out of her mouth. "If you find the Lion's den, Please take care of my little Silvia. She is only a cub." She coughed some more, as Kiro loosened his grip. One of the few Rebels that were probably pulled into this by their family unwillingly. He looked at Morana with a sadness in his eyes.

Hearing the elemental get up she would listen to make sure it was not about to attack, but hearing it talk to the decedent she would get a little fidgety. She did not want the child to get scared about what she was and hoped the elemental would not answer Crystal's question too bluntly. It looked like she was taking this well so far, but thinking you are human and then being told not...well it would be mind boggling to her if she was in Crystal's place. Seeing the rebel started to talk she would loosen her hold and finally let go at her words while catching the gaze from Kiro with a frown. 'We can't just leave her cub to die, the child has done nothing but be born.', Morana thought with sadness for she hated to see families torn apart by this war. Though she knew there was no way to stop it, but she could try and save those who had nothing to do in this war. Looking back to the female she would smile and softly say, "Your child will not be harmed and I shall take her to safety. Silvia will be taken away from this war, but you must tell me where your den is so that I may go find her."

Morana planed to go find this cub and take the child with her, but she was not sure if she would not make to great of a mother seeing as all she knew is to fight. While she loved children and could not see one harmed, she could not see herself in a mothers spot, but she would try for this cub until they found someone to care for the child. 'Kiro, I am going to find this cub and take her with us for now. It will be faster for me to fly there and find you again while you take these people to safety.', she thought to Kiro as she was planing on how to do just this. Flying there was be easy, but if Silvia was to young then she would not be able to ride and she would not be able to carry her without harming her. Panther form would have to be used then, but at some point she would have to bandage her leg.

((Do you want me to make another charater and it be Silvia? Have Morana become the 'mother' figure to the child and her be way, way overprotective.))

((...I don't know what to say to that...))

As soon as Triston heard what Alexdria said, he hung down from the tree. Nothing bothered about doing that though, he was able to keep all of his blood in one place.

"I'm Triston. I'm from Africa." He told her. "And just so you know, there's no need to talk all olden." As he was hanging he sort of swayed to pass the time. "So your a fire element. I can tell that by your eyes." Triston then turned his gaze to Morona and Kiro, his eyes said. "Done yet? He then looked to Crystal and Alexdria, gesturing, 'Don't try anything.'. Triston's went side to side. "I'm out." He said. He then rose back up to the tree, picking an apple he saw from it. Gotta have my nutrition. Triston thought to himself. He slowly ate it, drinking all the juice inside it.

((I still has nothing...))

((Sounds good to me, I was planning on her being a young white lioness of around 10 or 12. That way she could be a friend of Crystal's))

The woman opened her mind to allow Morana in. She showed her the way back to her den, and she even let her know what the cub smelled like. "She only barely knows how to shift to her animal form right now. She is still quite young." She coughed up more blood.

"We'll take care of her." Said Kiro just before laying her back down on the ground gently. He then closed the woman's eyes before breaking her neck. "Rest, now and forever." He whispered before standing up. He turned to Morana, "Do what you must, but be careful."

___

Crystal turned her head away when the woman's neck was broken. She looked at the Crinos wolf who had now shifted back to his human form. He was scary, but something about him wasn't. It was his eyes she finally decided. They were soft and caring. The little hatchling looked at the fire elemental carfully. He then squeaked and blew out a puff of smoke. He was obviously still too young to breath fire just yet.

((Then here you go

Username: Lilithachaos

rp name: Silvia

Creature: Werecat- (White Lioness)

History: Silvia was born after the war, but could always feel the tension in the den when her mother came home. Mother would always be whispering that she was sorry that she was born into this and she would find a way to make sure she would never be dragged into this pointless war. One day her mother left, but she never returned to the den. Loneliness over came her and fear that she would die in this dark den with no one there to care. Yet an unknown came in the guise of a horse dragon, giving words of comfort and sorrow as she took her away from the loneliness that was her world. This savior took her to another world, but she will always stay close to who she now refers to as mother.

Side: DraconaRosella (Born into Leon Clan, but taken in by Morana)

Description: Human- A child at the age of 12, Silvia has shoulder length silver hair and sky blue eyes. Standing at 4'6 she stays close to Morana and others from the small group she was taken to in fear of being left alone again, even if she is promised it will not happen.

Lion form- user posted image ))

Shifting into her horse dragon form she she lower her head and rest her snout on the females forehead while saying softy, 'Rest easy and may you be happy'. With this done she would nod her head to Kiro as she then walked over to Crystal and the elemental with the intent of only saying, "Be careful child and you shall be safe if you stick with Kiro over there. No harm will come to you with him." Tensing a little she would quickly run so that she may take flight, but hated that it took longer for her to gain speed because of her right leg wanting to give out. Once in the air she would look down once with a small frown as she did not really want to leave them as she feared that when she came back they would be either be dead or captured by the rebels. Emitting a soft huff of annoyance at herself she would look in front of her to find this den the lioness told her about before she passed. ''I am sure they will be fine...Kiro is strong and he will not let the others come to harm..anyways he can contact me if something goes wrong', Morana thought to herself for the main goal to make herself feel better about leaving right after a fight.

Silvia curled up in her lion form in the darkness of the den while she waited for her mother to come back, but it had been a few days and the food that was left had run out this morning. Fear filled her frame as it shook in the thought that she would die a slow death or even that her mother no longer wanted her. Being told over and over that she would never be left alone forever, that her mother loved her and would never let her in this war had long ago filled her with a fear of being left alone in this den for long amounts of time. The sound of something landing just outside her den made her head snap back up in a mix of fright and curiosity. 'Wha...What...what was that?', she wondered to herself as she shakily got to her paws when a soft voice came from outside saying that they meant no harm. Squinting her eyes from the sun's light she gazed upon something she had never before seen, but for some reason she got the feeling this creature before her would cause no harm.

Seeing the cub come out of the small den, Morana would lower her head while shifting into her panther form just so that the cub would not be frightened of something much larger than her. At lest as a panther she would look somewhat like the cub in breed if nothing else. Not wanting to talk much until they were far from the den as she could smell the scent of other werecats and could guess it was other Leon Clan members or dens. While she would not mind fighting them, she could not very well do so with a young cub. Lifting the cub by the scruff of her neck she would run as quickly as she could back to where the others were last seen and if they had moved on by the time she got back then it should not be to hard to track them down by scent.

((Going to just leave my post like that and give everyone time to post cause I doubt that Morana can leave and the get back before anyone did anything.))

Edited by Lilithachaos

((Ok. I have deleted my last post you can delete the link now too if you want.))

Kiro looked over at the little girl, the boy and the fire elemental, then back at the many dead bodies lying around. "Come on everyone. Lets get out of here." He went over to the girl, and looked at the elemental. "You are special for surviving such a brutal attack." He said as he looked back at the girl. He could smell the shifter blood in her, and it was the dragon scent he smelled. "You said your name was Crystal, right?"

Crystal nodded. "Crystal Isis Rivers." She said. The little hatchling looked at Kiro and climbed onto Crystal's shoulder, and puffed out his chest. "Well Hello there. Are you her little protecter or something?" The dragon puffed out another bit of smoke. "All right then, I'll be backup. Sound good?" The little dragon looked thoughtful for a moment before licking Kiro on the cheek. "I'll take that as a yes. I am Kiro," He offered his hand to her, "And we really should be going."

Hearing one of the members of the group say, "And we really should get going," Mizumi decided to stalk the group. They could be a servant of DraconaRosella! Mizumi thought, excited to finally found them. However, she was nervous if they were Rebels or just mere wanderers just passing by. Curiosity filled her pale body as the thought passed by. Approach them and talk about normal things. Get to the DraconaRosella topic slowly. Mizumi finally made a decision as she watched the group. She began remembering her first battle with the Rebels. Mizumi was alone, and attacked Rebels who were attacking a merchant. She attacked the Rebels without hesitation, but got wounded in the end. Mizumi sighed and let the thought slowly flow away.

She nodded in agreement at leaving, but she didn't know how far she could go without collapsing from running for what seemed like hours and her wound. She pushed the thoughts aside, she wouldn't slow anyone down just for the sake of her tiredness or wound. She also wondered if any of these shifters could tell her why she couldn't shift back into a human and maybe the water elemental could explain why she looked like a fox shaped ball of fire. She then looked up at Triston "The old tongue is the only way I know how to speak. My parent's spoke it and my grand parent's and there parent's for as long as we can remember." She smiled and looked at Kiro "Shall we be off?" She said. As the wind shifted position she caught another familiar scent, faint, but it was there. It must be me. I am really tired she decided.

Mizumi nodded, absorbing the information and keeping it in her brain, somewhere. She then took a glance at the one who just spoke. Her! Mizumi's thoughts pierced her. She had found the girl, the one Mizumi had found after she hunted for a rabbit. Mizumi placed her pale hands behind her back in case they had scented the dried rabbit blood. She tried to advance further, aiming for a tree in the left. I hope it doesn't rustle! she thought as she walked, avoiding leaves and any animals that would startle the vampire.

As she waited for a reply, she wandered over to a clump of grass and started making a temporary nest. When that was done she lay down in it and started tending to her wound, which consisted of four one inch deep slashes. All of which were half inch apart and six inches long, running from her left front shoulder to her back left thigh. But this did teach her somethings, first of all it taught her not to attack even a blind lion head on. And secondly it told her that she wasn't completely made of flames. It was only her fur, that had transformed. But her tail was all fire, that she was sure of. After licking the wound clean she placed a whole manner of herbs she found on it. She then lay her head down and drifted in and out of consciousness.

Mizumi had successfully advanced without making much noise. She watched 'that girl' tend to her wound. I could help, I have some knowledge of herbs. Mizumi thought. She wanted to just walk up and help her, but knowing she was used to the 'lone wolf life' and because of those Rebels, Mizumi hesitated to even walk a simple step. She had fought Rebels just by simply walking up to a friendly-looking group. After that incident, Mizumi assumed all Rebels are merciless and they will kill anything they will see. After that incident, Mizumi also learned to be much more careful.

Alexdria finally fell asleep and dreamed:

"Mother, may I go play in the forest with Raktagh?"

"Yes Alexdria, but please be careful. I don't want either of you to get hurt in that old rickety barn you call a club house."

"Yes mother, we'll be careful." she turned to walk out the door.

"Oh, and Alexdria?"

"Yes mother?"

"Your father spotted some Rebels nearby, so be on your gaurd."

"Yes mother."

"Come on Raktagh lets see if you can keep up with me!" she shifted into a fox and started running.

"Hey! No fair! You know I can't keep up!" He started running and then fell to his knees laughing and out of breath.

Alexdria turned around and ran into him, knocking him over. She shifted back into a human and they were laughing and breathing hard next to each other on the ground.

"I wonder if we can still reach the tree from the second floor."

"I don't know Alex, lets find out."

"Alright. Hmmm. Where is the.... Oh here it is. The Infamies Ladder." Alexdria placed the ladder so that they could climb up it.

"Ok now don't-" The barn door flew open and six vampires filed in.

"GO! GO! GO! Up the ladder! Go Alex!"

They climbed up to the second floor.

"Kick the ladder down!"

"Hurry Alex, The tree!"

"I'm going!"

Alexdria started shaking and gritting her teeth.

"NO!! Not now!!"

She shifted into a fox and burst into flames.

"Alex!!"

The barn caught on fire.

Alexdria woke up with a start.

"Raktagh...." she started crying and whining.

Worried, Mizumi slowly walked to 'that girl.' Mizumi wasn't thinking much, as if she forgot that Rebels even existed. She assumed that Raktagh was 'that girl's' dead friend. Even though Mizumi didn't have friends, even in the orphanage, she felt worried and pitied for her. In the orphanage, those who seemed to have no friends were marked as 'loners' and the people who called other people that never befriended them. Mizumi had been called creepy, loner... all of that stuff. She was used to that.

Kiro nodded, but let the shifter clean her wounds and rest a bit before they moved. He shifted to his crinos form so that his wolf self would be able to carry Crystal. He needed to be sure that she was safe. As Crystal climbed onto his back they heard whining. He looked over at the fox who was crying. He walked over to her and hoping that he wouldn't get burned, went to pick up the little fox carefully in his jaws. He made a noise so that she would know that it was him picking her up. Crystal and the little dragon sat on Kiro's back. They watched and wondered why the little fox was crying.

Username: Darkshadow (Dragcave- Darkdragon21)

rp name: Naknyar

Creature: Pure Elemental

History: Naknyar is a air elemental, having lived for eons, but by elemental terms, he is quite young actually. He has lost some of his memory, therefore he does not know about the Rebels of Blood or the heir. He does know about the other species, and that he is an elemental also. He is more concerned about surviving, but he will join a side soon enough, as he is discovering the conflict.

Appearence: Human Form:

http://checkered-fadora.deviantart.com/art...-Demon-98692193

Elemental Form: http://true-crystalwolf.deviantart.com/art...-galad-90250922

Side: Neutral

Personality: Naknyar is very shy, but he is a very good fighter, and will help usually anyone in trouble, having a kind heart.

Naknyar was flying over the land on his white wings, hidden by the cloudy sky. The sense of magic was all around him. Some other Immortals must be here, way down below. He descended down from where he was, his blood red hair slick from the water in the clouds. There was another elemental nearby, he could tell, and shapeshifters too. In time to warn them, Naknyar directed the wind toward their presence, blowing his scent along with it, warning them of himself so they would not immediatly attack.