RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

Kiro decided not to chase the shifter. It would do no good. He let her back up until he noticed a man. He had let a human sneak up on them. He cursed himself momentarily for his own stupidity. He was trained better than that. This man had a gun on him. Kiro could smell the familiar scent.

He held up his hands again and backed off. "We aren't going to hurt you." He said again. He watched them closely and carefully. He would follow their scent later.

((You beat me to posting, and there was all this post-traumatic stress just waiting to come out. BTW, wasn't there a woman in the alley with you? Or is she gone now?))

Marc just let it all happen, he let himself get pulled into this conflict. He could’ve just walked home, but instead, he had to stay, because it looked dangerous. And now he didn’t have a choice. Maybe it was because now, his mind was on more urgent things than the nightmares he called memories. He looked down onto the girl’s face. Even in the dark, he could tell she was frightened. And were those tears gathering on her eyes? Why was she in this alley in the first place? It surprised Marc when he realised he knew this girl – in fact, he had probably seen her more than a dozen times already, but he hadn’t really noticed her before. This was one of the less grumpier waitresses who worked at the bar. But whoever she was, she had asked him to help her, and suddenly he felt an annoying sense of patriotism that told him that it was his duty to this waitress, the United States army and his country to kick this blade-guy’s ass. Maybe the guy hadn’t done anything yet, but he surely was about to do something. Confident about his situation, Marc walked into the alley, ready to pull his gun at any moment. He was very sure there had been a man here only a minute ago, but he couldn’t find anything in the dirty alley. Confused, Marc looked back at the entry. Did the guy manage to sneak up on him in some way?

Still shivering, Alyssa leaned against the wall, wrapping her arms tightly around herself. Maybe the guy named Kiro really meant her no harm. Maybe he really just wanted to protect her. But something was off about him, though she couldn’t put her finger on what exactly. Her breathing shallow, she felt she was close to hyperventilation and she forced herself to calm down. A few heavy shakes and gasps later, she was slowly calming down. Or at least it felt as if she was calming down. That in fact it was the near-shifting that was just ebbing away again because the immortals were gone or leaving was something she would not realize soon. The next time any of those immortals would meet her again in dire or stressed circumstances might very well trigger it all. But for now, she was calming down again. Standing up at full length again – what a joke at her short length – she looked around the corner.

“Where did he go to? And the woman? And… t- there were two bodies. No, that’s not right. Ashes, there were ashes and… Dammit! Damn this all! I knew I should have left sooner!” Giving the wall a hard kick, she jumped backwards as the pain registered in her foot and she cursed again. Limping the pain of for a couple of steps, she looked back at the tall man who had suddenly appeared. The regular stranger.

“I need a drink. Sorry to have pulled you in to this, I was just sure… never mind. Thanks nevertheless. I probably should go back. Not feeling in the mood to work anymore though. Maybe I should just skip work for the rest of the night, it’s only two or three hours anyway. No. I should buy you a drink, that’s the least I can do.”

((I think she just hasn't been able to get online yet. But anyhow: sleepy time for me now, d’oh.))

((It's bedtime here in Utrecht as well... giving the others some time to post etc.))

Mizumi, hearing the words, clamped her mouth shut and took a seat near a table. Her legs were closed and her hands lay on her legs. Mizumi's fangs still lay concealed on her mouth, just as planned, just in case someone gets freaked out by the vampire fangs, just like what happened before. Mizumi was sitting next to a human woman on a bar very different from the one she is in. When Mizumi was going to take a drink of water, the human woman shrieked. Luckily, no-one was there other than the two, the manager, and a few number of waitresses/waiters. To silence the human woman, Mizumi bit into the neck of the human woman. The human woman was out cold when a waitress told the manager of what had happened, including Mizumi disappearing. That would never happen again...

Kiro was running. The trees blew past as he dogded this one and that one. His paw pads pounded the ground as he howled out to the moon. It was only a silver sliver against the sky tonight, but it was waxing. He would have to be careful about when he went out.

After running he slowed to a stop. He panted and looked at the town below. He had run all along the hills and found a perfect little lookout above the town, right in view of the alley were the shifter and human were. He sat down and watched them. He figured they would be leaving soon. She was scared and he seemed to be paranoid.

Username:Moshinizer

rp name:Triston

Creature:Humanoid Water Elemental

History:Triston had a hard life because of getting beaten up regularaly and being let into secrets that he didn't ever want to hear. He had a cousin called Soran. Triston's parents had died before he came 13. Before his parents died they told Soran that Triston was a Humanoid Elemental. Soran was one too so she believed it. When Triston was 16 Soran told him that he was a Humanoid Elemental. Soran told him what they could do and that he was very experienced in the ways of water. That day was also the first time he used his magic.

Side:Neutral

Description:Triston now roams the world in search of a new adventure and a new light. He is 19 now and can never forget his horrible past.

after she had restrained the female, Ayore drew into the shadows. "Who are you working for?" she hissed. when she didn't respond she grabbed her tighter. "who?" the female vampire gasped. "rebels... of... blood..." and burst into ashes.

Triston sat on a log in the forest, staring up at the silver moon. He pondered what life would be like if his parents were still alive, how they died or if someone had killed them.

Edited by Moshinizer

Triston wondered what Soran was doing at this exact moment, he didn't want her to be in any trouble. He also just remembered that he was in a dark, damp forest at around midnight. Looks like I'm gonna have to make a camp here. He thought. triston found sticks and small branches good enough for a fire. He found some more branches and a few leaves to make a tent with.

Edited by Moshinizer

Kiro sniffed. He could smell someone in the woods. Walking towards the scent, he realized that this person smelled like... water? Then it hit him. This must be one of those rare elementals. He padded forward and found a crude version of a tent and a youth. This must be the elemental. Kiro noted how young he was, and that he was on his own. The black wolf stood in the shadows watching the boy.

Triston saw him and didn't know what to do or say. He didn't know if the wolf was an enemy or not. He thought he needed to know if he wanted to stay safe.

"Who are you?" Triston said hesitantly. He started shaking a bit because he was scared, thinking of what would happen next. He readied to attack the wolf incase he was the enemy.

Edited by Moshinizer

Kiro debated on whether or not he should tell this boy who he really was. This elemental could be working for the Rebels, but if he wasn't then he could be taught good and to be of the DraconaRosella. He lifted up on his hind legs as he shifted to Crinos then to Homid. He brushed back his long black hair back. "I am Kiro. Who might you be?" He asked.

"I am Triston." Triston told him. He thought he wasn't the enemy because he knew that enemies wouldn't tell him who they were straight away. Triston didn't take a side but he was thinking of going with the wolf for a while. He was sure he would be safe if he did.

"Why are you alone out here Triston? This is a dangerous place." Kiro asked cautiously. The boy seemed to relax and want to get to know Kiro. He smiled and sat cross legged on the ground. He sniffed the air once more to check for danger. He reminded himself that he couldn't let the time get away from him, that he still needed to follow the shifter later.

"I was looking for water like lakes. Basically for training. I just didn't expect it to take this long." Triston told him. He hadn't used his magic lately and he felt like he needed to use it. It was as if he would lose his powers if he didn't use them. "Are you headed anywhere? Because if you are, I was thinking if I could come with you." He asked.

Kiro smiled. "Well, I'm looking for something too. More like someone. I'm looking for the descendant of the DraconaRosella line. This person is our rightful ruler. They will lead a great army to fight the Rebels of Blood, and will bring peace to our dark world again."

"We may even be able to allow the humans to know about us again once everything has calmed down. Right now there is too much chaos for any form of peace and happiness." He looked down as he thought about his old pack, his family. They had all been killed in one battle or another. Then he looked up at Triston. "Yes, you may come. For now rest. We will have work to do in the morning." He shifted back to Lupus and began to walk over to the boy and lay next to him to keep him warm for the night.

Edited by RavynWolf

((Can you put humanoid beside Earth Elemental, forgot to add that tongue.gif)

Standing outside of a bar, a tall man leaned against the entrance. He looked at the people passing him with a sneer. But they didn't pay attention to him, and went about their day. The man looked down and shook his head, they did not realize how good they got it here in America. They were born with freedom and rights, where he was born, he fought for that with blood, sweat and tears. He looked up and saw another man approach him.

"Hey Mufasa!" Said the man as he walked towards him. Mufasa gave a slight smirk and said "Hey Don, and yes happy hour is starting soon." Don looked at him with a smile and walked inside the bar. The smirk was replaced with his trademark sneer as he watched the crowds of people go by.

Triston suddenly remembered a picture of a tree, the Tree of Life. "Have you heard of the Tree of Life?" He asked. He wanted to make sure Kiro knew about it if he was ever to go there. The Tree of Life was an important part of the world. If any dead or severly injured being was to come there, the tree would heal it. It was also the most biggest tree in the world but mortals wouldn't know that. Its branches were overflowing with animals like birds and squirrels. Its roots twisted in a way, over small lakes around it, to make bridges. Triston awaited an answer but shortly fell asleep, feeling the warmth of Kiro's fur.

Edited by Moshinizer

Ayore had followed the shifter girl to her house, and remembered her address. As she was going to her own home, she suddenly wondered where that werewolf, Kiro, had gotten to. All the werewolves that she had experience with liked woods, so she started there. She turned into a phoenix and started looking for them. When she finally spotted him, she realized that he was sleeping near another boy. She settled down till morning to ask them about the girl, the vampires, and, most importantly, what side they were on.

While Triston was sleeping he dreamed a dream that he had every night. There was a Werewolf, a Vampire, a shape shifter and him. It took place on a battlefield and they were all fighting except for Triston. He kept having to dodge their attacks but no matter what he did, they hit him. No one helped him as if he was invisible to everyone. At some point of the dream Soran came in and she attacked Triston. After a few seconds the dream ended and Triston thought, Will this be my life? Is this actually going to happen? Well I don't want it to. If that's going to be my future, life's not worth living.

Edited by Moshinizer

((Sorry for continuing without awaiting your reply, but I thought to just keep Alyssa in sight...))

Taking a step towards the entrance door of the bar, Alyssa suddenly stopped again. Staring at the door, she shook her head slowly and looked down. Taking a deep breath, she made sure her voice would be steady and while keeping her back to the man, she spoke again.

“Sorry. I think I might best head for home. It’s all been a bit too much.”

Turning on her heels, she faced the man again and looked apologetically. She felt kind of silly, have almost run like a little girl to the first guy she passed and beg for help. Okay, so she was a girl and of short size if you went into details. But this had never stopped her from defending herself the best she could without having to relay on anybody else. What had happened was still a mystery to her, she had never before felt like that. Those shaking bouts of shivering, the strange feeling coursing through her body, it needed some thought.

“Would you mind if I bought you that drink tomorrow? Truly, I want to give you my thanks, but I just don’t feel like going in that bar right now. Most likely my boss would blame me for everything and at this moment I just don’t feel like tackling that kind of ****.”

It came the next day and the sun shimmered in the sky. Triston woke up and slowly got out of the tent. He went and blew out the fire. "God knows what'll happen today. God knows." Triston quietly said to himself. He went out hunting for some food and water. Before he went he made some arrows and a bow out of a few branches and some sharp sticks laying on the ground. Triston decided he would have to stay near the lakes so he would have more chance of getting the food.