RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

Morana walked through the forest at a slow gallop in her horse dragon form as she tried to find her way to the next town. Her search for the descendant so far was unfruitful, but she had promised her family and the council that she would not give up until the person was found. Yet right now as she dodged a few low hanging branches her thoughts wondered to when she would meet someone she knew from the clan. While she was not one to mind being alone, as she had been since she started out on this journey at the end of the war, being alone got boring at some point. Having no one to have a witty conversion with was killing her ability to even have a descent conversation. Emitting a soft huff she would look to her surroundings once more and think about taking flight in the air as she had not done so in what felt like forever.

'Humans though...ugh...why can it not be night? Lest they would not see me then unless the moon shone.', Morana thought to herself. A howl in the distance made her pause as she could tell it was coming from ahead. 'Well', she thought with a small grin upon her muzzle, 'seems I got some company, even if it is just a wolf. At this point I don't care if it is the rebels...I just want something to do, be it kill or talk.' With this she came out of the forest line and looked towards where the howl came from on the cliff's edge. With wings now stretched out, if anything to get the kinks out and not for intimidation, Morana let her thoughts connect with the wolf before her. "Friend or foe?", was all that would be said from her side until she knew what to expect.

((Don't know if you want to act like they knew each other cause they both fought in the war or not. Left it open for you to decide Ravyn.))

Kiro was about to head back to the group when someone had entered his mind. 'friend or foe' was all he heard. He growled at first, but then he stopped. There seemed to be something familiar about the mind that was connected to his. He sniffed the air and finally spotted the figure. It was one of the DraconaRosella Guardians, Morana. 'Friend!' he sent to her before howling and making his way down the cliff. He wondered if she remembered him. Once closer he shifted to his human form and walked up to her hugging her horse neck. "Morana, its been so long."

((I went for it laugh.gif ))

Edited by RavynWolf

The growl did make her pause thinking she might just get her fight, but when he paused she examined the wolf's mind more closely. 'Something seems oddly familiar with this mind...', but before she could think of anything more the wolf ran to her and then shifted to his human form. The hug is what registered first in her mind and then the call of friend, but once moving her head to the side a little to get a better look at this werewolf she seemed to freeze up. If this is who she thought it was then she was not sure what to say as it had been so long since they fought along side each other.

"Kiro...Kiro is that you?", she asked in a hesitant voice and even while she was speaking she shifted into her human form. Not really waiting for a response from him she would wrap her arms around him in a tight hug, even if it was a little odd for her to do this seeing as it had been along while since she walked on two legs and not four. As of now she was wearing black leather pants and a white tank top with fingerless gloves and black army boots. Her white trench coat had been lost along time ago in a fight with the rebels, but her clothing was the same old she wore ever since she was growing up.

After a few minutes in her hug she would quickly pull away with a frown marring her face. With a quick, but light, slap to the side of his head she would huff out, "Kiro where in the world have you been?! Looking for the descendant I know, but gee I was looking for them and you while I was at it. Ever hear of leaving some kind of trail for me to follow?" The small smile she tried to hide with a frown showed she was really kidding with him like she used to in the old days. 'Been awhile since I felt this comfy to talk this much or even like this. To used to my one word answers.', she thought to herself as her playful smile finally won over her frown.

Mizumi wandered aimlessly. She stared at the sky, realizing a few of her favorite constellations were in the night. She kept on walking forward and finally looked forward. It was the usual endless sea of green with trees, bushes, and sometimes animals wandered. Mizumi sighed at the boring, usual sights the forest displayed. She was glad Alexdria broke the boring sights, though Mizumi regretted about not asking about Alexdria being a servant in the DraconaRosella side. I WILL find those DraconaRosella descendants. Mizumi thought suddenly.

Kiro smiled, "Yes, of course its me. Who were you expecting? The Easter Wolfie?." When she shifted to her human form he smiled. She hadn't done that often, and he could tell. She still seemed a little unsteady on her feet. She was still beautiful though. He had never admitted to her, but when they were younger he had the hugest crush on her. His mother had called it 'puppy love'.

He was lost in thought for a moment when she smacked him on the head. "Kiro where in the world have you been?! Looking for the descendant I know, but gee I was looking for them and you while I was at it. Ever hear of leaving some kind of trail for me to follow?" He could tell she was trying not to smile. "Now, now. Be a nice kitty." He said as he waived a finger at her. "I couldn't leave a trail if I wanted to." He smirked playfully., "I'm just that good." He laughed as he prepared to dodge another smack.

With a small laugh she would shake her head a little as she said, "Easter Wolfie? Well I could make you into one and all I would have to do is die your fur a nice pink." This image came to her mind and made her laugh a litter harder at the thought of Kiro being in wolf form with pink fur and holding a basket in his jaws. "Well that would be a picture perfect moment now would it?", Morana said between her laughing. At being told to be a good kitty she would smirk and ask, "When have I ever been a good kitty around you? Seems like you are the only one who can make he break all the rules there are." Being told he could not leave a trail because he was just to good made her shake her head in mock pity. "Why in the world would you say that? Paw tracks in the dirt and snow, my dear wolfie, is called leaving a trail. Not as good as you thought hm?" Seeing as he was ready to dodge a smack she would make no move to do so because she just knew she would fall right now if she was to miss. Being on two legs really was uncommon for her and this whole balance thing was rusty on her part.

Once she calmed down she would look up to him still with her small smile and wonder how long it has been since she last seen him. The day she heard that he had left and without saying bye to her had upset her greatly, but she guessed she understood the reasons he did not do so. Maybe he knew that she would have followed him even if he wished for her not to go and with no care for what the clan would say about her sudden lack of obeying her orders. It seemed the only person she was willing to break her codes for had always been Kiro and she could never stay mad at him for long. Upset she still was, but she was not about to let him think it was all his fault when he had a good reason. The day she got her orders to go out and find the descendant she had been overjoyed and really ran out without packing anything so that she could maybe catch up to him. Well at lest she took the weapons she always carried on her, but really the lack of money did get on her nerves when she was in these human towns. Who knew that a panther in some ally or in a tree in a park would freak so many humans out?

((Just say Morana has a small crush on you too then, but being her she has no clue whatsoever that she has a crush. Her being the whole lack of commonsense on emotions and all.))

"There is no way in this world that you could dye my fur pink!" He said as he laughed with her. "When have I ever been a good kitty around you? Seems like you are the only one who can make he break all the rules there are." Kiro stopped and thought about that one. She was right though. Any of the other soldiers that had tried to make her do anything wrong always failed, while he seemed to be able to get her to try anything, no matter what anyone said. "Why in the world would you say that? Paw tracks in the dirt and snow, my dear wolfie, is called leaving a trail. Not as good as you thought hm?" At that Kiro made a face and stuck out his tounge at Morana. "I'm better now, then I was back then. Centuries of practice does help you know." He knew he should have told her he was leaving, but he was told to leave that night. To go out and find the decendant without telling anyone were he was going. There had always been the possibilities of spies and he knew of some of their own friends that he hadn't completely trusted back then.

"So your looking for the decendant too then. Well, why don't you join me. I've already run into a dead end here. I'm only staying for a while longer cause there is a shifter that hasn't turned yet, and I'd rather one of 'us' be there then one of the Rebels."

"Oh I can't dye it? Well who is the assassin and learned for years how to sneak around without waking anyone? I am sure I could do it while you slept at night.", this was said with a playful smirk on her face as she really did think about doing it to him, but she would of course use the wash out dye so that he would not have to walk around like that. Then again knowing him and their past any prank she played on him would be played right back she was sure and she was not in the mood to go washing some odd color out of her own fur. "Why of course you are better than you was back then, but not everyone can hide everything you know. How do you think I had a good idea what direction you went in? Not like we would have meet if I just wondered about like a lost kitten, but then again did not think I would ever catch up to you so soon. Not having troubles with the rebels are you?" She herself ran into a lot of them on her travels, but so far none was to strong that she would not handle in her panther form. The few she did have to change into her dragon form was because they flew and it was not to fair to be a panther and fighting a big bird, lest to her anyways. Then again she never did like fighting on the ground if her enemy was in the air because she often was not in the mood to waste time waiting for the rebel to make a mistake so that she could kill it from the ground. Her training always did kick in a fight and made her try and finish the fight as soon as possible for many reasons.

Being asked to join him made her tilt her head a little to the side in a cute fashion and putting a finger on her chin in mock thought. "Well wolfie I have nothing better to do and like they say 'misery does love company'. So why not join you in the hunt because god knows when we will find the person. As for the shifter...well I can understand your thought. Who knows what they would force her to do." If one knew her and seen her know she was sure they would have freaked out with thinking she had finally snapped for it was well known she hated when people tried to act all cute. Yet again she knew it was only around Kiro that she would really relax around because really who would not be uptight when you grew up in a war and was forced at a young age to fight. Not that she would ever complain because she was a guardian to the clan, but really she often thought that maybe she went into bloodshed to soon. Morana never could get those images of blood and gore from her mind at night when she left her mind think back on those days. Nor the face of her first kill, but at lest she had someone she could maybe one day trust enough to tell this too in the future.

((I’m thinking that since there is no one applying as a human, and its been a little while since the rp has started I might just make one up myself for the descendant.))

“The rebels are never too much trouble. Every once in a while I’ll run into a large amount of them, but its just numbers. Usually, only a large group of young Rebels, never any skill.” He smiled, “That’s all they ever seem to have is numbers. They seem to be hiding the older, stronger immortals away somewhere.” He thought for a moment about the possible leaders of the Rebels of Blood. "Well wolfie I have nothing better to do and like they say 'misery does love company'. So why not join you in the hunt because god knows when we will find the person. As for the shifter...well I can understand your thought. Who knows what they would force her to do." “Or what they would corrupt her into believing.” He looked down as worry creased his brow. Then he looked back up at Morana, “Come on. We should head back to camp. I have two more companions that I have acquired. One is a vampire shape shifter, the other is a water elemental.” He smiled as he shifted to his wolf form and began heading back towards the cliff. He stopped at the bottom to look back and make sure she was following.

Edited by RavynWolf

((Yeah I do not blame you there and you would best know how to RP the person anyways. That and there can always be more maybe if someone joins.))

"Yes that is true, but you know it is smart of them to hide the stronger ones so that when they do catch wind that we found the descendant they go out all at once to our location. Weaker ones to them I am sure are just puppets so that they send out to hopefully fine the person before we do and then once the descendant is gone then all out war with us again. Save the strong for the bigger things." Morana had wondered herself where the stronger rebels were, but she had came up with that theory some time ago when all she did encounter was newbie rebels in large numbers. Few here and there was good fighters, but really she only ran into those near small out camps that the rebels put up. Thinking about the shifter now she did worry about the unknown person, but if Kiro wanted to help then she would go along with it seeing as she herself would hate for a person to be corrupted with those evil thoughts. "Well if you want to help her then I will be glad to help you track her down and even catch her if I have to when she runs. Though you know me doing that just might scary her enough to make her change...I would hate to be the cause of that." Even if she did not get along with new people it did not mean that she wanted to be the cause of unwanted harm to what she sees as the innocent.

Being told he was traveling with two other people and what they were cause her to frown a little in thought. "Are you sure they are safe then? I can not tell you how many times some rebels thought they could befriend me by acting like they were friend, only to try and kill you while you rest." Morana shifted as she talked into her panther form and followed after Kiro as she talked. She knew she would try to get along with these people if he trusted them, but he should know by now she was not about to trust them or treat them like she would if it was just Kiro and her. 'Well guess I will be watching out at night in case they are to do something...then again I am always a light sleeper for that kind of thing. Sometimes I love my training and sometimes I hate it..', she thought with a small huff as she was not sure how many times she would wake in the night just because of a small sound that just turned out to be the wind or something else. Then again it has saved her life any times too.

Edited by Lilithachaos

Triston ate the fish, slowly savouring the moment as if he hadn't ate anything in days. It took some time for him to finish it, when he did he looked up at the clouds, wondering wether it would rain or not. Triston got up and sort of looked into the tree. He saw a bird in its nest, tucked safely into the middle.

"Cute bird." He said to himself. Triston loved animals, it was because of the beautiful nature around him. Triston went over to the fire to warm himself up, he thought to himself. What's going on here? Is something really gonna happen soon?

Morana was right about the Rebels, and how they hid their stronger immortals. It was smart on their part. "Well if you want to help her then I will be glad to help you track her down and even catch her if I have to when she runs. Though you know me doing that just might scare her enough to make her change...I would hate to be the cause of that." She had switched back to the shifter girl again. That would be their luck though wouldn’t it. She would probably freak out and try to run. Then she would turn and be scared to death. They didn’t even know what animal she would turn into.

He climbed the cliff and once at the top looked back out over the town. "Are you sure they are safe then? I can not tell you how many times some rebels thought they could befriend me by acting like they were friend, only to try and kill you while you rest." He smiled, “Well, the boy I’m pretty sure is safe and the woman.... She helped me to save the shifter girl from two Rebels behind a bar last night. So I’m not for sure yet on her, but so far that’s a step in the right direction.” He knew what she meant. Too many had tried to fake being a DraconaRosella supporter. He usually found them out though. Giving them a fake mission on their own usually did the trick. He would send them on a wild goose chase where he would be waiting at the end. Most failed, others were sent back to HQ for their own missions. But now he was too lonely for that. No he would keep these companions if they proved worthy. And he would definitely keep Morana around. She was one of the only people he trusted right now.

((Username: RavynWolf

rp name: Crystal Isis Rivers

Creature: Human

History: Crystal was born into a normal suburban family. She has an affinity to animals. They just seem to gravitate towards her. She only goes into town when she needs to, but always seems to wander off into the forest behind her house. Once she even found a wild stallion and brought him home. Her parents told her that the only way she could keep him is if no one claimed him as their own. No one appeared because he wasn’t a horse at all. He was a unicorn in hiding. He is solid black with one small white spot in the middle of his forehead where he used his magic to hide his horn. Crystal don’t even know that her horse is a unicorn, or at least not yet. He believes himself to be her protector.

Side: DraconaRosella

Description: Crystal is only about 14 right now. She has blue eyes, long black hair and pale skin. She usually wears blacks, blues, and silvers.))

Edited by RavynWolf

"I guess if you trust them then I will try to get along with them, but you do know that I will be standoffish and cold to them until I know I can trust them. Nothing against you, but you know how many times already I got put in my place when my trust was given to the wrong people. That or let my guard down around people who are just going to die the next day.", she said with a thoughtful air and a somewhat depressed tone as she thought of just who those people were. Many were friends from growing up in the clan whom either turned to the side of the rebels or died in battle. Who would want to befriend someone now a days who could not defend themselves when the time came for it. Either you die protecting them or you watch them die. Not to mean that she will not protect people she does not know, cause she does this often and gained enough scars from it for prof, but at lest she does not know those people so if she fails it will not hurt her.

The women she guessed would seem like someone to trust seeing as that person did help Kiro, but again there was no guarantee that the person was not a rebel that thought it would be a good way to gain trust that way. The boy has not done anything to help show his trustworthiness and so, like the women, she would not trust him either for now. Maybe she was to untrusting, but the trust she did give out to people was more than not broken and only few she would let her guard down around. 'Well it is not like me being picky to give my trust to has hurt me yet...if anything it saved me more heartache.', Morana thought as her mind wondered to random thoughts of the past and present. Ears would flatten on her head as she finally snapped herself out of her thoughts and look once more to Kiro. "How far is this camp of yours anyways? I can not say I noticed anything when I was walking in here, but then again I was starting to get bored out of my mind and was not paying as much attention as I should have to my surroundings." After a moment she would mumble to herself, "Teacher would have my hide if he ever found that out."

Kiro flicked his tail as he walked through the woods, “Not too much farther. Can’t you smell the fish?” The scent of cooked fish was fading, but still there. “We had that for breakfast. The elemental got them for us.” They came to the edge of camp. He could see Triston near the tree wear he had left him and Ayore had still not returned from her hunting trip. He shrugged, “Ayore said she followed the shifter last night and knew where her apartment was. We will wait for her to come back and then we will head out.” He said this loud enough for Triston to hear him as well. Then he turned back to Morana, “I don’t blame you for not trusting anyone. Or being cold to them until you do.” He licked her face then went over to the fire to sit and wait.

Morana had smelt the faint sent of fish now that she was in her panther form, but there was no grantee that the smell was not from a human hunting camp so she did not pay much mind to it. The sense of small in her horse dragon form was good, but no where near as good as it would be in a panther form so maybe that is why she passed by the camp without knowing the first time. "Well I can smell it now, but was not sure if it was your camp. Ran into a few hunting camps with humans so never know nowadays when what you smell is enemy camp or something else.", she said as she looked around the clearing and to this elemental boy who had the strong scent of water around him. 'Water element for sure then....better not get my fur wet.', she thought with a small smile upon her maw. Known fact cats do not like water all that much and she was one who loved the water when she was human or horse, but not so much with her medium length fur as a panther. At the words about the shifter and moving out when the other came back she would give a slight nod and say, "Well if she does not show up then we can always track her down. Just take me to the bar and I can catch the scent of the shifter and follow it." Morana would follow Kiro's lead for now as she was younger than him by a few years and it was just natural to her to follow him around because of this. Not to say she just done anything someone older told her, but she liked to follow more than she does lead. Then again, she would rather just do her job and that is it.

Morana was grateful at his words about not minding how she would act to these new people for she did not want him to be angry at her or anything like that. Though the lick did come as a shock and she was immensely glad for being in her panther form as a blush came to her face. 'Thank the gods for fur', she thought and soon an idea came to her as she ran to get beside him. "Well glad to hear that wolfie", was said softly now that the boy was in hearing distance, but a quick lick was given back to Kiro before she turned and faced the boy. "Who are you?", her tone took a turn of being on the border line of emotionless and cold to this elemental, quite unlike what she used for Kiro.

Edited by Lilithachaos

Mizumi found the town with some aimless wandering. She wasn't hungry, but decided to stay in some bar or inn since she didn't like sunlight much, normal for a vampire. After night appears once more, she planned to go hunting for DraconaRosella servants and for animal blood to help control her hunger. Better keep my alliance hidden just in case some Rebels are living. Mizumi finally decided as she tried to find a bar or an inn, keeping her mouth closed because of her vampire fangs. She wouldn't survive alone, with only her fangs and a tiny book of weapons to help survive. The rebels seem to be hiding their stronger ones. She thought, also thinking of their leader.

Crystal woke up. She had slept in for about an hour, but lucky for her she was home schooled, and her mother didn't mind getting an hour or two more of sleep. Crystal got out of bed and got dressed. She then went outside to do her chores. She fed the dog, the cat, and went out to the barn to feed her horse. She was expecting to see him with his head hanging out of the stall, nickering at her. Except when she turned the corner he wasn't there, and the stall door was open. Knowing something was wrong she rushed outside the other end of the barn to see him in the pen there with two big cats. One was a regular North American Mountain lion and the other was an African lion. Crystal's only guess was that a zoo had lost him.

The horse was charging at them, but there was something odd about Starscream today. He had a horn like a unicorn. Crystal was unsure of what to do so she froze there and stood watching in horror and awe. The lions had noticed her and were trying to work their way around the horse to her. Finally, one got past him and came after her. She finally came out of her frozen state and ran. The lion was almost on her when Star came up beside her and ran in front of her so that she could grab on. They ran into the woods with the big cats on their tail for some time before the cats were finally lost in the distance.

"Whoa Starscream..." She said as Star slowed down to a trot. He then shook his head as if to say that they couldn't stop. Crystal looked back. She understood what Starscream was saying, even though he was a horse, or a unicorn. “We aren’t going back home are we?” He shook his head once more and reached back to nuzzle her hand. He couldn’t speak, but he was definitely understanding her. She patted his neck as they rode through the trees.

Mizumi found a bar, not caring of its name. She walked in the bar, blocking out all sunlight. The floors were covered with violet carpet, with wooden chairs and wooden tables. There were humans staring at Mizumi. She assumed it was because of her ridiculously pale skin or elegant blue dress. She sat down, getting herself comfortable. She heard a voice. "Wot's the drink for ya taday?" Mizumi looked up. It was a human man, about twenty years old, with a dirty white shirt and tan shorts. He had tan skin. "Nothing," replied Mizumi.

Kiro sat by the fire and waited for the phoenix shifter to come back. His thoughts were wandering when he got a mental link from someone else. He sat rigid for a moment while trying to figure out who it was. It was faint and far away, but he recognized the mind to be Echo. Echo was his werewolf link back to HQ. His pack member that he rarely ever saw was calling him to get info or give it to him.

'Whats the status on your current mission?' she asked him.

'Dead end. I have met up with Morana, and a few other immortals who want to join. No worries I will test them.'

'Wait. You mean the Morana you grew up with?' There seemed to be a jealous hint to Echo's mental voice.

'Yes.'

'...Alright, well the boss wanted me to tell you about a family in a small town near you. They were brutally murdered and the daughter has disapeared.'

'What does that have to do with me?'

'They were killed by two lions. One couger and one african lion.'

'The leon clan. They are big supporters of the Rebels. Alright we'll finish up here and head that way.'

Kiro broke the link and relaxed. Mental links from that far away took a lot of consentration and energy.

Mizumi hoped the white-shirted man didn't see her fangs while she talked. If he did, who knows might have happened, knowing that humans know nothing about immortals and the Rebels and the DraconaRosella. "So, if ya not here for a drink, why are you here in the first place?" asked a familiar voice, the white-shirted bartender. "Just to hang out. Like what regular people do." Mizumi replied in a calm tone. What IS regular? she asked to herself. Vampires disliked sunlight. Humans were more prone to dying of fatal wounds. Werewolves have three forms. Who knows what races are there.

Edited by MisaTange

((Just wanting to check, but is my char actually still needed? I don't feel as if she'd be a great asset at the moment. If you think the same, please let me know. I wouldn't mind stopping with this rp, if you don't mind.))

((If you want to quite then that is up to you. We can just skip the people going to look for her and make them go on to the next town. Again, this is up to you.))

If she had not been paying attention to Kiro as well as the elemental, she would have missed when Kiro tensed. Though seeing as her training kicked in after being around a new person her guard had went up so this did not go by unnoticed to her and so she would shift her gaze a little to see him better. "Everything okay?", she asked while finally sitting down still in her panther form. Though she did not often keep mental links open she knew about how to 'feel' when they are used or if someone is trying to connect with oneself. Morana herself only used the links when she is in her forms, but she never opened her mind to where someone could connect with ease. Training helped keep that guard up all the time, but also the thought of someone just 'popping in' kind of freaked her out just a little.

((Well Black, I think we will be going to find you soon. Then again waiting for Moshinizer to reply to me I think? Not really sure for once.))

((It's up to you, Black))

"What ARE you?" the bartender asked in a whisper, staring at Mizumi's closed mouth. Great. The human found my vampire teeth. she said, rolling her snakelike eyes. She ran towards the door, the bartender saying, "After her! She's the one in the blue dress and pale skin!" Mizumi clamped her mouth shut during the bartender spoke those words. She looked back once. A human was holding a sharpened iron sword, chasing after her. She ran towards the door as fast as she can.

((sorry i haven't been on. my computer died so i have to use my moms....who won't share!))

Alexdira was woken by the sun shining right in her face. She looked around not knowing where she was for a moment, then she remembered watching the stars in a clearing. I must have dozed off. she thought. She walked to the river and drank her fill then caught some fish in fox form. This is not how I want live, I wish I had company.... Her thoughts faded into silence as she watched a pair of butterfly's dance with each other. I don't want that kind of companionship. she thought. I want a friend, an ally ,a.... She didn't want to even think about her best friend. It pained her to much. Her friend was a human and he died because of her. Tears streaming down her fur, her jaw clamped firmly shut and shudders racked her small form as she tried to control her self. But it didn't work, she had lost control over her most hidden and feared part of her being the one she hid even from herself. She was a half fire elemental, and couldn't control it. Anyone near by would have run if they had seen this harmless black fox turn into a living nightmare. The fox now had a pure black fire tail and seemed to be made of black fire. Her eyes were now blazing red embers, and her teeth- which were shown in a snarl -and claws were blood red flames. If this is who I am.... Then let all who here me know! She then lifted her head and howl-roared as strong as a wolfs and as loud as a lions.