RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

(( im posting this from my phone its so wierd.))

Alexdria didn't know what to do when someone started picking her up. But when she heard kiro make a noise she knew it was ok. She tried really hard not to go back to sleep for fear of having a dream like that again. But when she did sleep it was about a silver dragon and it had some kind of conection to her necklace. She didn't know how or why all she knew was that it did. And on waking, she kept thinking to herself that the hatchling was charcoal in color, not silver. But she couldn't stop dreaming about it. After awhile she said "You may put me down now kiro. I am fit to walk now. And thank you for carrying me in th first place." she then caught a scent on the wind. It smells like a pure elemental. She thought she kne what their scent was because thats what her father was. But this one didn't have the whiff of smoke and flames. Instead it had a whiff of wind and clouds. "There is an elemental near by. A pure one. I think its a wind elemental. Triston? What do you think?"

((If you want one of the other eggs could hatch to be another dragon for your charri Shadow, just let me know))

The black wolf put the little fox down. "Your welcome." he looked around. He could also smell something in the air, it was air, but different. The elemental fox was probably right. They would have to keep their eyes open to be sure that nothing would attack.

Crystal sat on the back of the werewolf petting the little hatchling. "Artorius... that's what your name will be." She finally said. The little hatchling made a squeak of approval and licked her face.

Triston smelt the air. Only a faint scent came to his nose, because his sense of smell was his worst. As of that, he then looked up at the sky, somehow sensing the pure elemental up there. "It must be. I can sense it." Triston said. He then turned his gaze to Alexdria. "Must be giving us a warning or something." He told her. Triston then looked back up. Lucky sight or something bad? He thought to himself. He then turned his look back to Alexdria, noticing her necklace. That necklace, it's the sort of the same shape as Crystals dragon. Wow, I've learned her name already! Just to make sure, Triston made a few ice darts, incase anything else would attack.

((Ravyn just tell me when you want Morana and the cub to pop back into the RP when you think enough time has passed. Also Moshinizer I kind of feel bad now, I forgot to get Triston out of the tree. Bad Morana for forgetting?))

((yes please ravyn. that would be awesome!))

"Your probably right about it warning us." she said to Triston. To pass the time she went through her memory and tried to figure out how the rebels attacked. *My curiosity is going to get my killed one of these days.* she thought. She remembered more than one set of hoof prints, one was running into the clearing, another belonged to Morana, and a few more were around a small clump of vines growing over something. *What happened to those other horses? Or were they something else? And what is under these vines? Does Crystal know what happened? Should I ask? And even if I do will she tell me?* Hundreds more questions came flooding into her but she managed to control her tongue from speaking her mind. She had to tell someone her discovery or she was going to explode. When Crystal named the hatchling she sighed with relief because it gave her something else to ponder. "I think it's a.... it fits him." she grined carefuly so as to not scare her with her blood red fire fangs.

((True, and with the flight and all the running Morana would be doing to get back then it would not take to long for her to get there and back. Give you guys a warning about the dens and that they need to move out now because the dens were to close for her comfort. Also the whole '~~' thing it to let you know when I went from Morana's point of view to Silvia. ~~ will always be switching to the other character for me unless you want me to use something else.))

With the cub still held gently in her jaws she would slow when a safe distance was put between her and the dens, but she still kept an ear out for danger encase someone from the Leon Clan was wondering in the area. The scent of fear that came from the young cub had also made her slow so that she may explain to the child what was happening, but also she was not sure how much more running she could do until her hind-leg because useless. "Child, I am so sorry to have scared you. My name is Morana and I mean no harm to you. Nothing will harm to you as long as you are near me.", Morana would say, but she hesitated to tell the cub that her mother was dead. Yet the child seemed old enough to understand and if she was in the child's place she would herself would wish to know. With ears laying flat upon her head she would tell the cub just this in a soft, but sad tone.

~~

Silvia would tense up in the gentle hold of who she now knew to be Morana when she was told her mother had passed. Tears forming in her eyes and a whimper would emit as her frame curled as much as it could when being held. Her fear that always seemed like a nightmare seemed to become reality now with her mother's passing. Her father she knew nothing about so she had no one to care for her now and she knew by instinct she would die now because of this. Yet this female said she would protect her so just maybe she was not as alone as it seemed she was. With a weak and tired voice Silvia would say, "Are you going to kill me or make me fight?" Her mental voice was weak, but could be able to be heard and with practice she would become better.

~~

Knowing that they were close to the others now she would come to a stop so that she may lay the cub down. She feared she was going about this all wrong with the cub, but really even with her love of children she was not sure how to go about caring for them. Yet long ago her mother would curl around her when she became frightened and this she would do for the cub in the hopes that it would claim her. Frame curled around the cub with tail laying across the white lioness back, she would lay her head beside the child's. "Never will I do that and I will kill anyone who will try and make you fight. I promised your mother I would keep you safe and I promise myself and you that I will keep you out of this war. You know not what it is and I do not wish for you to know the feelings of killing another." This was said gently and hesitantly as again she was not all to sure if she was helping, but it seemed so when the cub curled up to her underbelly. Seeing that the cub was drifting off she would move back some so that she could shift into her human form. Picking up the cub she would start to close the little distance that she had from her group even if it was a lot slower as she winced from her leg.

Coming to the clearing once more she was a little surprised that Kiro has not already moved the group out, but really the den was not far from this place so maybe she just made good time. With a sigh she would lean against a tree to get the weight off of her right leg as she called out softy so as not to wake the cub, "Well Kiro seems like we have someone joining us for now." She could not really smell the scent of the elemental above in her human form all that well, but what she could smell it seemed like they meant no harm. Who would give their place away if they just wanted to fight anyways? Though just in case she would wait until this other landed before she told Kiro and the others of the dens that other Leon Clans were in that lay near.

((Wow...that was long. I also wondered about that shadow, but maybe we can go in there with the unicorns and rest for a bit. Would think they would need the rest and time to clean their wounds anyways.))

Mizumi stopped. She ran, as soft as she could, when she accidentally stepped on a green leaf. Oops. Mizumi thought, the crunch loud and clear. I have been told to be careful. She was obviously very nervous, gasping softly. Then, she sniffed the air. One of those...... elementals. Mizumi thought. Of wind... She realized the scent. She have been attacked by an elemental, assuming that she was a human. The elemental looked like a young girl, balancing on one leg. She had a long, brown skirt and a brown tunic, surrounded by boulders. Mizumi escaped, but barely.

Naknyar slowly and carefully landed in the clearing, showing no signs of hostility. He saw the others through the now thicker mist, one holding a tiny dragon hatchling. "Hello." Naknyar said simply. Anything that was said out of turn could provoke an attack, and Naknyar did not like fighting beings like him. "My name's Naknyar. I mean none of you any harm, which is why I directed the wind to blow my scent out toward you, so that my presence was known. I need to know something. I was attacked a few days ago by people calling themselves Rebels of Blood, then went on about a heir and a war. I have lost my memory, don't ask how, so could you tell me what is going on, and why those deranged lunatics delibrately attacked me, though they knew fully well that I was a pure elemental?

When Morana came back she said "Welcome back. How was the trip?" she then realized she hadn't eaten in awhile and it was starting to effect her stamina. "Kiro I'm going hunting for a little while. I will bring something back for everyone shall I?" then she wandered for awhile, looking for scent trails. After trotting with her nose down following a rabbits scent trail for what seemed like hours, she looked at her surroundings and found herself no more than a yard away from the clearing where they were attacked. While she was there she managed to catch a rabbit, two sparrows and a field mouse. She also looked at the tracks and found that all of the hoof prints eventualy run into tree. It was a big tree, but there was nothing that looked like it was special, but it seemed different in some way. After much pondering and examining the tree she realized what the driference was. This tree, was breathing. Alexdria new that trees need CO2 in the sunlight and O2 at night.(( I have to make another post to continue))

This tree moved when it breathed in and out. Then she noticed an engraving in the bark. *that looks a lot like-* her eyes drop instantly to her necklace. But that wasn't the only engraving, an entire circle of holes surrounded the dragon engraving. They were scuffed up as if something had been jammed into them. *so thats how the unicorns got in the tree, they just push their horns into the holes. so that meens...my necklace....no i can't i need to take the food back to the group and check out those vines.* She found the vines next to a boulder on the edge of the clearing. She started digging and tearing at the vines, and tried to ignore the thorns slicing into her paws. * well im not going anywhere with this* she sucked in a lung full of air and was about to burn the vines when a hard pointed object was placed by her throat. "You will cease your digging if you value you life." an ominous voice said. "I just wish to know what lies in sleep here." she retorted. "You may never know." he said. "but-"

Kiro acknowleged Morana and the little cub. He then turned around when the wind elemental flew down. Kiro smiled after hearing the elemental's questions. "I am Kiro and the Rebels are a bad group of immortals. They want to rule over all by controlling and making humans their slaves. We, as DraconaRosella supporters, are trying to prevent that and make things go back to the way things used to be, long ago. There was peace in those times and war didn't ravage our families. We didn't have to hide from the humans, and we lived amongst them happily." He said to the elemental.

_____

The old white unicorn watched as the fox elemental dug at the vines that hid the eggs. He then saw someone come up and put a horn to her throat. He stood for a moment to watch and see what might happen.

Edited by RavynWolf

((i dont know why it won't let me put it all in one post.... its not even as long as lilithachaos's post))

She was cut off when the weapon was pushed closer "Do not argue with me youngling!"She tried not to look at the creature for fear of what it could be. But her curiosity got the better of her and she found herself staring into the deep green eyes of a black unicorn. Never in her life had she seen anything more breathtaking than the majestic wonder before her. She was lost in the endless dark green eyes, and his mane looked like liquid onyx and his coat looked as if it had been pulled out of a starless night had a slight shimmer of stardust. "Where did you get that?" he said lowering his horn to her necklace. "I found it. Hanging in a tree." she answered "And I am very fond of it." she added "If you tell me what is under these vines I will turn around and walk away." It seemed as if he would say no for awhile, till he spoke "Agreed, you seem like a trustable being. Dragon eggs." she then grabed the food and went back to the group.

The white unicorn came out to check on the eggs. One of the shells had just barely been visible and he could hear scratching under its surface. 'She must have touched it! Only a few can touch the shell and get the baby to hatch, it will probably link with her.

____

After a few tireing moment the little hatchling climbed out. Her charcoal scales shined in the sunlight. She looked around at the unicorns then shook her head. She sniffed and smelled the fire elemental and began to follow the scent, making squeaking sounds all the way. The unicorns watched her go knowing that she would find the fox soon.

_____

Kiro thanked the little fox once she brought back the food. Artorious turned his head attentively. He had heard a squeak from another hatchling. He then squawked back letting it know where they were.

"Your welcome." she said to kiro then turned her head towards one of the sparrows and snaped it up. One minute later she started feeling strange. "I don't feel well." She said. She headed towards a creek and drank gulp after gulp of water. she sighed and closed her eyes, then snapped them open. * wait if I can drink water then that means* "I'M NOT MADE OF FIRE!!!" she howled. "Yes!!!" she jumped in the water and started swimming. Then shifted. "I-I'm human again!" she said breathless. She didn't know how or why but she was in complete control again.

She walked back to the group soaking wet and human. "I have no idea how but I'm human again!" she said. Then Artorius squeaked and a tiny dragon jumped onto Alexdria knocking her over. It stood on her chest and stared at her with silver-purple eyes as if to say Are you going to say something or what? and as if to answer she said "Where did you come from and why I wonder?" Then to herself she added "nah...but maybe....no it couldn't be.....one of the eggs."

Morana would hold the lion cub closer to her as she looked to the newer people in the group and a feeling of protectiveness overcame her as she shifted a little further back from the others. She was not a fan of new people and did not trust them at all other than Kiro from whom she knew for a long time and now Crystal because of her bloodline, but she never had a problem with being around them. A frown formed as she glanced down to the cub in her arms, but she guessed it was just because Silvia looked so helpless in her werecat from or that her own instinct from her forms called to her. "Thank you, the trip was fine.", Morana replied to the fire elemental and then watched the fox walk away to go hunt for some food. With one less person in the group for now she would relax a little seeing as not there was only two others she did not know. Tilting her head to the side a little to the wind elemental's words she would briefly wonder how he lost his memories, but she would not ask seeing as it was none of her business.

One hand came up to softly pet the cub's head in her sleep as she watched her surroundings as something did not feel right with it. As if someone else was out there, but she worried that maybe it was just her imagination acting up when she could not catch a scent or hear any movement. While she knew that did not mean something was not out there, but it did mean the creature was not going to be attacking anytime soon. Anyways they were not discussing anything of major importance and if something attacked she would hand the cub to Crystal so that she may fight without worry. Plus it would be easier to protect the two when they were together. The food the Alexdira came back with she did not really pay any mind to as hunger was the last thing she really cared about right now and she could go a lot longer before she was in need of it. Though she would have to soon wake the cub to eat, even if she wished she could let it sleep away the day.

The yell of Alexdira made her smile a little before she quickly hid it from anyone's view as she wondered why the fox did not know how to change back in the first place. The only time she knew an elemental to be 'stuck' in a form was when their first change was from something dramatic, but again she saw it as nothing to do with her. The past was the past to her and no one could change it, but also one should not be judged from this. The hatchling that jumped and knocked the elemental over did give her pause as she wondered if maybe she missed something in the scent of the other, but right now she could not tell without being closer to the other. The fire and smoke could have blocked out the scent before, but now she was to far away and the wind blowing in the wrong direction for her to tell if maybe there was decedent blood within this one also.

After a few minutes she would sit down with her wounded leg laying infront of her and looking around to maybe find something to cover the wound so that the bleeding may slow and eventually stop. This was when she heard the soft sound of someone stepping on a leaf. Her frame would tense as she gazed to where the sound came from and called out with a growl in her voice, "Come out now! No use hiding when you gave yourself away." If the creature did not come out then she would be glad to find it and force it to come out. Her wound could wait longer and she did not feel safe enough now to care for it anyways.

~~

Silvia slept away in the arms of the other still curled up, but when Morana started to absentmindedly pet her a soft purring could be heard in the clearing. While she was not fully awake, she could sense other people in the clearing now and that the one holding her was tense around the others for some reason. Yet she trusted Morana for now seeing as she was yet to be harmed, but as a growl from the one holding her was heard Silvia quickly awoke. Claws would lightly dig into Morana's arms that she laid on as her eyes quickly looked to her surroundings in fright.

((The dragon link thing is not a decendant thing, just a rare gift that some might have. Although the decendants would definitly have it due to their dragon shifter blood.))

Kiro looked over to where the sound had come from. He snarled at the emptiness, and waited for the creature to show itself. He felt protective of the entire group that was traveling with them, including the new air elemental. "Crystal climb down and be ready to run, just in case." Crystal slowly climbed down with Artorious curled around her shoulders. He was staring in the same direction as Kiro and was making hissing sounds.

Alexdria Looked where everyone else was looking and slowly placed the little dragon on her shoulders and stood up. Fire balls appeared in her hands at her will and hissed in the eerie silence. She felt the hatchlings growing impatiens as her own. If it's more rebels I'm going to be very very annoyed She could swear someone just gave her a mental nod of agreement, but she didn't send the thought to anyone. Then she remembered the hatchling. Are we really linked? Did you really hatch forMe?. Another nod. She guessed that with the hatchling being of a young age couldn't really use words. The hatchling shifted and started puffing smoke out of its nostrils in anticipation of the fight.

Mizumi walked out of hiding, and turned around to see an air elemental. How wonderful. She wasn't thinking much as she acted, like she normally did. Mizumi said calmly, "I am Mizumi Ravenfyre." As she talked, her vampire fangs were clearly seen. Mizumi ignored the coming hunger and controlled it. She have learned to control the seemly unbearable hunger. When she finished the sentence, Mizumi bit onto her cheek as softly as she could. She drank her own blood, hoping that the blood will cure her hunger for much longer. Thirty minutes... Mizumi estimated the time the hunger will be at least a bit unbearable.

((Alright Ravyn, but Morana would still want to make sure for that whole 'just in case' thing. Also MisaTange I had an odd though about your vampire. She is hungry all the time and Morana is bleeding a lot right now and there is some legends where vampires can heal their victims wounds. Not saying to attack Morana or anything, but wanted to know if you was going with that theory about vampires? Also sorry is Silvia seems a little childish, but got to think I put her as a person who was basically hidden from the world cause of her mother wanting to keep her out of the war.))

Silvia tensed as she could now smell another scent and she crouched down on Morana's lap as if this could make her unseen. Frame would tense as she got herself ready to run if she was told to do so by Morana. Keeping quite in the hope of not drawing to much attention to herself, but really her curiosity won out and her head could be seen peaking over Morana's arms that had curled around her frame. With ears laid flat she would glance up to Morana in search of what she should do, but when the other talked she would quickly cast her glance back to them. The tenseness and even some fear from Morana made her quickly have a distrust of this newcomer until Morana showed trust to them.

~~

Morana glared at this new addition to the clearing and her patience was quickly running out at new people coming out of nowhere. She would wonder at a later date though about why she had run out of patience so suddenly when normally more would have made her run out. "What do you want vampire?", she said in a cold tone of voice as she tired to make up her mind to shift into another form or not. Yet if she done this then the protection of her arms curled around Silvia would be worthless and she could protect her a little better like this for now. Though she worried if her wounded leg was going to make this vampire attack or even the combined smell of all the wounds that Kiro, Alexdria, and herself would have on this vampire. Cause of this she would shift her leg so that she could shift one hand from around Silvia and hold it down on her leg so that the scent of blood would not be as strong.

((MisaTange I was wondering when is Mizumi going to bite me?

Cause Alexdria isn't very Vampireish yet....))

Alexdria studied the figure for awhile before finally deciding that this really was that girl she had met back at her den. And when she told them her name she was positive. "I know you." she said with surprise. The little dragon shifted on her shoulders and Alexdria knew that she was aggitated that there wouldn't be any fighting. It liked showing how able it was to use its natural weapons, and it liked the excitement and the surge of power that came with it. Suddenly Alexdria's side sent a wave of sheer firey pain through her body and dissapeared as soon as it appeared, then came back, it reapeted this over and over and- you get the picture. She gave no sign of her new weakness, she only screwed her eyes up in sheer agony. The hatchling on the other hand, shuddered and dug its claws into her back. She put her hand on her left side and knew what was wrong. Some of her fire-fur was still in the wound

Kiro adjusted his weight. He wasn't for sure about this vampire, but the fox, Alexdria seemed to know her. Kiro stepped forward. The werewolf snout sniffing at the vampire carefully.

"What do you want vampire?"

Morana was growing impatient and Kiro knew it. The werecat didn't trust new people, and with good reason. "Well, Mizumi you better answer her promptly. She is getting aggrivated with so many new faces and you wouldn't want to be her scratching post." he chuckled to himself as he peeked back at Morana with a playful glint in his eye.