RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

Ayore-phoenix sat in the trees. it seemed that the boy didn't notice her. She flew over and sat in front of his tent.

Triston sat behind a bush so he could not be seen by prey nor predator. he found a few berries and put them in a small brown bag. He couldn't care wether they were poisonous or not because he would probably be immune. He got an arrow ready in his bow and awaited for the prey to walk in. With the sun blazing on a beaytiful day, he was sure he would get something good. He found some sticks and silk from a spider web to make a fishing rod just incase nothing came.

Kiro awoke, knowing the boy had gotten up before him and was out looking for food, he wasn't too worried to find himself alone. He looked up to see a phoenix in front of the tent. Quickly getting to his feet Kiro growled. Sniffing the air he noticed that it was the woman from last night. She had jumped from the roof of the bar and attacked the female vampire. He stopped growling and sat back on his haunches to shift into his human form.

Ayore also shifted to her human form. "Hello," she said. "I want to talk. but first, what side are you on? fight for the heir to the DraconaRosella line. those vampires that we fought last night fought for the Rebels of Blood."

Kiro smirked, "Yes I fight for the Dracona Army. I was actually lucky enough to fight under Queen Camilla herself." He looked at the woman before him. "I am Kiro, and you are?" She seemed trust worthy enough for names at least. Kiro was usually a good judge of charecter. Usually being the key word. He had thought that some of his closest friends had sided with the Rebel's of Blood when the time came to choose.

Triston, unfortunatley enough, hadn't found any prey coming to the lake and so he had to go fishing. He didn't see the use in a fishing rod as he could use his water magic anyway. He threw away the fishing rod and dived in the lake seeing a few fish that were enough for his and Kiro's doing. Triston got a few of those fish into a bubble filled with lake water. He went tracked his way back to the camp by the trail he had made on the way.

((It's okay, I did take a long time to answer. I'm usually not very active during the weekends, while most people are))

((Could all of you post at least 5 detailed sentences in a post? Thank you in advance.))

Username: ShadowDragonmouse23

rp name: Alexdria or Alex

Creature: Shapshifter(Black Fox)/Humanoid Fire Elemantal/Vampire(later in the RP if no one minds biting me)

History: Was born to members of the DraconaRosella and heard her parents talking about finding the decedent of Camilla Ravira and living with the humans again. Of course Alexdria wanted nothing to do with the humans, they weren't very smart and they killed the forests around her home she also had an accident with them and will not tell anyone. So she ran away when she was 13. After living in the woods with no one but the trees she eventually shifted at 15. Having nothing better to do she decided to find this decedent and convince him/her to live in secrecy and ignore or destroy the humans. she is now 17 and still looking but not so vigorously, shes come to doubt there even is one.

Side: Neutral

Description: user posted image

user posted image

((Yes, accepted. And I don't mind haveing someone bite you eventually. It will be my pleasure to have you join. Just remember the 5 or more sentances rule everybody. smile.gif))

Alex was tired after scouting half the city, so she decided to return to the woods to hunt. She was almost to her den by the lake when she spotted a rabbit drinking by the lake. Silently she crept up to it. It was agonizing how the rabbit wouldn't see it coming and the possibility that it had a family. But she kept stalking it, for the draw of hunger was to strong to resist this close. Nearly there, she could just taste the red meat and how it felt to be full again, almost there now. Then suddenly a bird screeched an alarm and the rabbit took off, she cursed under her breath and shot after it. Unfortunately the rabbit was well fed and had the energy to run faster than her. All she could do now was hope sleep would give her the energy she needed to hunt.

(I really have no idea what to post.)

Ayore walked into the tent and found an empty sleeping bag. She was really tired, since she had stayed up all night. As she slept, she dreamed. She saw a person shifting into a dragon, but she couldn't tell who the person was. just as she was about to speak, the dream ended, and she had dreamless sleep.

Triston stopped halfway and thought, There was a lake back there so maybe I'll just do a bit of training. So he went back to the lake to train his magic by any means possible. Triston started his training by picking up small bits of water, turning them into ice, and shooting them into the sky. Next he made it rain, when it was starting to get heavy Triston stopped it as if he was freezing time. He then heated raindrops, turning them into water vapour. Trston thought this as enough for now so he got the fish and went back to camp, not knowing Ayore was there.

Edited by Moshinizer

Kiro smirked, "Yes I fight for the Dracona Army. I was actually lucky enough to fight under Queen Camilla herself." He looked at the woman before him. "I am Kiro, and you are?" She seemed trust worthy enough for names at least. Kiro was usually a good judge of charecter. Usually being the key word. He had thought that some of his closest friends had sided with the Rebel's of Blood when the time came to choose.

((I had posted this as a reply to your post mizzim))

((I had posted this as a reply to your post mizzim))

((Oops, sorry! thanks.))

"I am Ayore. I was born after the rebels attacked, but I support DraconaRosella. Do you have any idea who the heir might be?" she asked. "Do you think that it's the Shifter girl from yesterday? I got her address." Ayore thought that the girl hadn't seemed very... dragon-y when she had almost shifted, but she wasn't very good at telling.

Alyssa had gone home after the events in the alley and had already received a couple of calls on her cell phone from her boss. Having ignored them until she had come home to her apartment, she was now checking her voice mail. Of course a lot of curses and only one time a concerned message. Checking the time, she had called back and explained more or less what had happened. The eerie things she had kept out of it, keeping it to the fact she had been attacked, someone had come to help her and she had decided to go home to recover from the shock. Despite a lot of shouting on how busy it had already been, he did not sack her and there was even a note of worry in his voice. After that, Alyssa had crashed and slept until just before noon.

Walking outside and locking the door behind her, she first went to the shop to get some groceries. Almost bumping against the glass doors before they slid open – they hardly ever reacted as she wanted – Alyssa slowly walked through the aisles, putting in her cart only a few select things. Just as she was paying, a shiver went through her and a bout of panic rose up. Quickly finishing up and throwing her things in a bag, she went outside and leaned against the wall of the shop. Closing her eyes she took some deep, calming breaths to try and fight back the panic. Trying to get herself to understand it was just a shiver and not the same as the night before, she stood there.

((MearaEris has told me, via pm, that she is in fact dropping Rose of the Dragon right now, due to her not being online enough.))

Kiro looked down. "No, she isn't the descendant. She has too much shifter blood in her. The descendant's blood would be very much human, and only barely shifter." He thought for a moment. "I do plan on going back for her though. I don't think she has ever shifted, and I would rather one of the DraconaRosella side was around rather than leave her for the Rebels of Blood to destroy and corupt." He looked up at Ayore. "For now we will rest and await our breakfast." He stopped and sniffed the air. Smelling that Triston was on his way he said, "I believe fish is what will be on the menu. Then we can go look for the girl."

((My is Bumping))

((Well my charri and mizzims charri were talking of comeing to see your charri, but mizzim stopped posting. I think i will pm mizzim and moshinizer and if no reply then I will have to move on without them.))

Where can I sigh up for this rp I just sighed up for this forum and really don't know what im doing and that this is my first forum

((@XxDragonBloodxX: Fill in the forms provided. Read the plot, rules and creature list beforehand though. Read Accepted Characters to read about characters in the role play that is accepted. If you're in the Accepted Characters list, remember to keep your In-Character posts to 5 sentences because this is a semi-literate role play. Out of Character is symbolize by double brackets. PM me, a RP Approver or a Role Playing Moderator))

Mizumi, from looking from the windows, realized it was daylight. Already? She thought to herself. She walked outside without any words, wishing she had brought a hood to cover her purple eyes. She wanted blood, so she decided to wander around the forest. Animal blood did not quench Mizumi's want for blood much, but it was better than nothing. Regular meat bore her, Mizumi liked to hunt.

As Alexdria was heading towards the city in her fox form she crossed the scent of a wolf but she was puzzled. This wolf also smelled of human and something else. Then she realized it was a shifter that had come this way. She followed the scent and came across the camp. She looked around and slunk behind anything she could find trying to stay out of site.

Mizumi was near the forest. She stopped after that. She looked around for any animals, but nothing more. There were seemly endless rows of regular-looking trees, and the air smelled of nothing but trees. There were a lot of berry bushes, but Mizumi did not want berries. She didn't even know the difference between a poisonous berry or a non-poisonous berry. The sun burned Mizumi's eyes and pale skin. She continued to walk, looking quickly from right to left to find some animal meat.