RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

((sorry fefe but theres a rule that you have to post 5 sentensces or more :/ ))

Alexdria was nearly to the forest where Raktagh and Isabelle were, she just had to cross an acre of open space.

Raktagh doubted she was going to shift so when she did he wasn't prepared for the draconic angel in front of him. He involintarily gasped, he hoped she wouldn't notice, but if she did he would smile and look around as if something in the trees caught his atention. When she asked the-question-he-wished-she'd-never-asked, he averted his eyes and wished he knew what to say. The pup looked from Isabelle to Raktagh then back, not knowing waht to do he chased his tail to ignore the aquwered moment. all he could say was "I'm sorry." He looked Isabelle in the eyes and knew he had to say it and he had to say it now.

Kiro arrived in the clearing with John by his side. He saw only Crystal holding the white cub and the dragon was no where to be found. He walked over to her and crouched down, "Are you all right?"

"Yes, the fox, Alex, took off and the panther, Morana, chased her. Artorious went looking for Morana when we found out we were alone."

Kiro nodded, "Allright, you two come with me, and we will go looking for Morana. We need to be getting out of this place anyway." He then looked to John. "You go find your crew and when you find them just open up the pack link in your mind and you will find me." He turned and began walking towards the direction he felt Morana's mind was in.

Edited by RavynWolf

John nodded an affirmative and went wolf to try and find Aro's scent a little bit better. he began to run as hard and fast as he could.

Aro was running in his wolf form and as Alex made a fire he would help Ekwueme quickly extinguish it. He would then try and slow down Alex as best he could by burning trees before she reached them while Ekwueme would dash out the ambers.

Isabelle blushed a deep, deep red when she heard him gasp. She knew what it was for, she wasn't stupid. "Raktagh, all you say is your sorry...but I asked why?" she said her heart aching for the pain she knew he must have felt having to run away from home for the first time, but as for the reason he just ran away from her, she didn't know.

((*emerges from the shadows* I'm really sorry I havn't posted for so long. Sorry for any mistakes also.))

Brontes was enveloped in his peaceful dreams that quickly slipped into nightmares, the open plains of grass quickly become flickering shadows. The blooming flowers warped into dead, winding vines lining the walls of his nightmare. Cold, pale hands tightened round his neck, hands that belonged to a vampire. It smiled menacinly displaying her fangs before biting down on his neck...

Brontes snapped his eyes open slowly adjusting to the familar scene of the forest, he calmed as the images quickly faded along with his fear. Nijoine was sitting next to him and Lydon, he noticed her clothes were changed and wondered how long he had been asleep. He heaved himself to his feet lazily and stretched. A faint thud caught his attention, his ears flickered in the direction it has come from. His eyes followed automaticly but it sounded as though it was quite far in the distance but loud enough for his sensitive hearing. it sounded heavy. Perhaps a branch or an animal leaping to the ground? It wasn't unheard of in a forest. He strained his ears listening eagerly, sure enough the sound of heavy paws reached his ears and...hooves?

Hooves? I've never seen a wild horse here before, perhaps it's being ridden by a human? But thats definatly not a good thing, i've encountered hunters here before. Then again they would approach quietly not riding a horse...

"Can you hear the sound of hooves? It's strange I've never encountered a horse here before, it could be with a human but it's still unexpected"

Morana would emit a loud grunting sound as the branch landed on her wrapped leg, but she would not show to much pain so that they would not think it would be to big of an advantage. Looking up to see the small dragon caused her to be torn on what to do as she did not want to attack the small thing, but at the same time she knew it had to be either killed or forced to leave Alexdria. Morana would look back to the direction Alexdria had ran off to, but she would just shake her head and shifting back to her panther form so that she could run quicker back to the clearing. She had heard the call from Crystal's dragon and so she knew she had to head back to get the group to move if Kiro had yet to get done with the newly turned wolf. "Lets return little one, I do not want to leave your bonded for to long.", Morana would say to the dragon that she had yet to learn the name of.

Running as quickly she could force herself to with her leg Morana would look up a little to catch the scents around her and listen for anything following. Not yet hearing anything she would focus one more to where she was running even if she could dodge the trees without focusing all that much on her surrounding. Emitting a soft growl at the thought of the fire elemental as she should have known that she was going to be no better than the other people who tried to befriend her and only turned and attacked when they thought her guard was down. Proving only more to herself that she should never trust the people who would stumble across their small group and that she should only trust Kiro, Crystal and her dragon, and now the small cub who really had nothing to do with this war. "Kiro, I am going back to the clearing...we need to move because I let Alexdria run off. I just don't know what to do with her seeing as she has a dragon of all things.", she mentally said to Kiro with a soft growl in her tone. She knew that Kiro would most likely understand that she was torn about hurting the elemental because it would hurt the now bonded dragon.

~~

Silva would keep to Crystal's side and low to the ground while watching in the direction she could smell the scent of Morana had run off to. Yet when Kiro came into the clearing Silvia would perk up and her tail would start to sway as she had the feeling that Kiro would take them to where Morana had run too. Upon hearing just those words Silvia would start to walk in the direction that she could smell Morana's scent lead to without really waiting for the others. Yet she would pause at the edge of the clearing to look over her shoulder to the others with a look on her face as if asking what the hold up was. She would not want to admit to be scared to just going into the now darkening forest without the others by her side, but she knew that it was just this reason that made her pause to look back at the others.

"Can you hear the sound of hooves? It's strange I've never encountered a horse here before, it could be with a human but it's still unexpected."

Njoine shook her head in response. "I can barely it, but my hearing's not as good in this form. And most horses would be in a herd, not solitary like I think I'm hearing. It worries me to hear it and the fact that the forest's been too quiet for a while and I don't know what to make of it."

Leaning over to Lydon, Njoine shook the human's shoulder. It would be best to wake him up now and get the camp cleared just in case. The human pulled his little pack over his head and mummbled something to her mentor. Njoine tried a few more times to wake him and was met with similar responses. Growling, Njoine dumped one of the water cantine's on Lydon's head. When this failed to wake the human, Njoine gave up for the moment and began cleaning up the camp by herself.

Njoine spoke to Brontes as she rushed about the camp. "Sorry, he's a heavy sleeper, and I don't want to leave him by himself to investigate what's going on."

((when u say elemental do you mean Ekwueme or Aro? tongue.gif and what did I miss? Alex was starting a forest fire right? *looks around hoping I didn't miss anything*))

"I can barely hear it, but my hearing's not as good in this form. And most horses would be in a herd, not solitary like I think I'm hearing. It worries me to hear it and the fact that the forest's been too quiet for a while and I don't know what to make of it." Brontes didn't know what to make of the disturbance either but was admittidly curious, he was eager to investigate. He watched Nijoine's attempts at trying to wake Lydon from his slumber to no result, after she tipped water over him he was convinced he wouldn't wake up. He couldn't help but snigger to himself. Nijoine began to clean up the camp, he doubted he would able help as a wolf and little to no help as a human. He couldn't really remember how long it had been since he had been in his human form, it seemed clumsy and weak compared to his wolf form. "Sorry, he's a heavy sleeper, and I don't want to leave him by himself to investigate what's going on." He walked over to Lydon and sat next to his sleeping form, he prodded him hesitantly with a paw. Really he couldn't care less what happened to Lydon but Nijoine obviously cared for him, he would surely slow them down anyway.

"I don't mind as long as hes in a good mood when he wakes up" Brontes was rather irritable especially when it came to humans, he would just avoid Lydon if he was that annoying but it still meant he would have to hear any complaints.

Edited by Racoonthief

"I don't mind as long as hes in a good mood when he wakes up."

Njoine nodded absently in response and found herself glad that she and Lydon rarely traveled heavy. It made it much easier to fill the packs and clean up after them. After doing another quick scan of the clearing, Njoine turned back to Lydon and thought over the best way to wake him up. With an annoyed huff, Njoine shifted to her leopard form wincing with the change. It had been a long time since she had woken Lydon up like this, but it might amuse Brontes. A gentle bite to the back of Lydon's shirt and Njoine began to drag Lydon over to a small lump in the ground and let him roll down it.

"Now I know why they always called you Cheshire, 'Oine," Lydon glared up at the grinning leopard as he climbed to his feet. Once Lydon was up the hill, he froze and stared at the wolf. "Uh, Njoine, I know you're good at dealing with wildlife, but did you forget I'm still human?"

"Sorry, Little cub. This is Brontes. He'll be joining us as long as he likes." Njoine laughed and threw Lydon his pack and the pack containing the cantines and leftover jerky.Looking to Brontes, Njoine let him decide if he'd take point or follow her. "Now, come on, Cub. You have to keep up as best you can. I'm a cat and I'd like not to die of curiousity."

"Hello, Brontes," Giving the wolf a nervous greeting, Lydon simply stood behind Njoine. While the human trusted his vampiric friend, she could sometimes be a mite bit forgetful of his human status. He did understand who the boss was between he and Njoine. So, Lydon left it at that and asked the only question he had now. "So, where we heading?"

Nijoine quickly cleared the camp, Brontes followed her with his eyes until she seemed satisfied she hadn't missed anything. Nijoine turned towards Lydon who was still refusing to move, waking him up was definatly a challange. Brontes imagined numerous ways to wake him but he was convinced Nijoine would never allow them, it turned out her idea was definatly more amusing. She shifted into her leopard form, padded over to Lydon then began to drag him towards a small lump. Nijoine released Lydon and let him roll down it. Brontes laughed, she was defiantly imaginitive. there was no movement for a moment, he surely couldn't still be asleep? But then he spoke 'Oine,". Lydon clambered up the hill and froze the moment his eyes had spotted Brontes, he started at him. Brontes couldn't tell if he was scared but it seemed he was cautious, maybe nervous. He met his gaze and tried to look freindly, he wasn't sure if it worked or not. "Uh, Njoine, I know you're good at dealing with wildlife, but did you forget I'm still human?" He smirked, it's not like he was going to be eaten. He had better taste then that. "Sorry, Little cub. This is Brontes. He'll be joining us as long as he likes."

I wonder how long I should stay, I don't want to be a burden. I guess they only have enough supplied for two and I already ate most of thier jerky, I guess I could hunt whenever we make camp...

"Now, come on, Cub. You have to keep up as best you can. I'm a cat and I'd like not to die of curiousity." Brontes wondered how long Lydon could keep up a decent pace, he decided he wouldn't rush ahead and leave Lydon behind. Not that nijoine would allow that to happen anyway. "Hello, Brontes," Lydon greeted him nervously, he sheilded himself behind Nijoine which amused Brontes. He was a rather timid human, most were boisterous and annoying. He didn't exactly seem to be very loud at all so he should be easy enough to travel with. "So, where we heading?".

"Hello, Nice to meet you. As for where we're going there was a disturbance in the forest, it sounded like hooves. I guess we're going to investigate, It shouldn't be too far. You can lead if you like Nijoine, I'll follow."

"Hello, Nice to meet you. As for where we're going there was a disturbance in the forest, it sounded like hooves. I guess we're going to investigate, It shouldn't be too far. You can lead if you like Nijoine, I'll follow."

Lydon triped when he steped backwards after hearing Brontes speak. In the aftermath, he stood up rubbing his back. Njoine laughed at her human until she noticed a shift in the sound of hooves. Njoine took the lead hoping her ears were wrong.

How does a horse become a soft pawed creature?

The change in the animal would make whatever they were following much harder for her to track as she was if they didn't get closer to it soon. Giving Brontes and Lydon very little warning, Njoine took off running at a pace just slow enough for Lydon to keep up. A good thing, she'd put him through track racing, with the humans. Njoine jumped a log and tossed her bag in the air for Lydon to catch. When Njoine heard Lydon curse as he fumbled to catch said bag Njoine jumping onto a another log. Leaping from the log, Njoine shifted in the air to her leopard form. By the First's eye tooth, what is with me tonight. Musical forms. Ah, well keeps me in shape for shifting.

Behind Njoine, Lydon growled in an imitation of Njoine as he, both, ran after her and watched her change. He always found it dificult to keep up after just her and now he would have to double his efforts to not look weak. Not to mention how well she got on with Brontes. From his time with Njoine, Lydon had learned how little of herself Njoine shared. He, Kouki and her leopard form were her three closely guarded secrets. He was pleased to see Kouki peeking his head over Njoine's shoulder. Sometimes he swore that snake was smarter then Njoine claimed. Ordinary ratsnake my foot.

"If we keep this pace we might catch up, but I think somethings wrong with my nose?" Njoine raised her voice loud enough for Brontes and Lydon to hear her. "I can smell, a horse and a large cat. Bless the down wind. They're still pretty far off."

Edited by Mijikoi

((Thanks, ShadowDragonMouse! Here is a modified post:))

Eve led Alicia into an alley in the downtown by the hand. It was getting dark. Eve shivered, and looked around. Nobody. She slowly morphed into her raccoon form, shaking her fur once she was fully transformed. Her sister was done, too, and they looked identical.

"Lets return little one, I do not want to leave your bonded for to long."

Artorious nodded at Morana’s statement. He flew low and close to Morana, knowing that her leg was wounded.

____

"Kiro, I am going back to the clearing...we need to move because I let Alexdria run off. I just don't know what to do with her seeing as she has a dragon of all things.", she mentally said to Kiro with a soft growl in her tone.

Kiro took in what Morana said. We are coming towards you. He said to her. Hurting Alex meant hurting her dragon. Eventually they could break the bond, but the dragon’s only chance of recovery would be to bond with another. He let Silvia lead the way, but kept close to her as Crystal stayed by his side.

Crystal was getting tired but she wasn’t the complaining type. She had been up all night and wanted a nice bed to lay in, but right now there were too many dangers to sleep.

Kiro finally saw Morana in the distance. She seemed to be favoring her back leg, the one she had wounded. Kiro breathed a soft sigh of relief. Artorious saw Crystal and flew faster to get to her. Once in her arms he snuggled up against her happily. Crystal hugged the hatchling then lay her head against Kiro’s side and rested there, waiting for their next move.

((sorry i havn't posted, my allergies were really bad yesterday so i just sat in bed all day.))

Raktagh didn't know how to say 'I think I'm in love with you' except for just blurting it out, which wouldn't be the best thing to do. He looked up at the trees which the sunlight was trying to get through. One ray shined on the pup making him glow and shine. He had just figured out a name for the wolf-dragon, and it was Gilderox(giuld-er-ox). "I'm sorry that I left you Isabelle, I just didn't want to get hurt." He couldn't belive he finally said it, now for the 'easy' part. "I-I like you Isabelle, I ran away so that I wouldn't be heart broken if you said you didn't like me back. But I'm saying it now and hoping for the best."

________

Vuelasor didn't know what to do, should she stay with her tratior partner? or should she try to find a new one? Either way she was staying with Alexdria till she decided((which i can tell you now, will be a long time.)).

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

John was soon able to catch up to Ekwueme and Aro but they didn't recognize him. Ekwueme slammed John down into the ground with a hard wave of water as Aro snarled at the wolf.

John winced and tried to lift the immense pressure off but couldn't "it's me!" he growled angrily.

Ekwueme looked at John his blue eyes searching his mind for the voice that he knew so well. "John?" he asked and released the pressure only slightly. The roiling and frothing waters seemed to be a manifestation of the frustration that the dear old Pure Elemental felt.

John growled again his fur becoming solidly drenched. "Yes...JOHN! No let me up!"

Aro looked at John taking in the new wolfish appearance. "But your a.."

"Werewolf...yah I know...not a stupid weakling human anymore now LET...ME...UP!" he practically screamed.

Ekwueme smiled and let the water off and dried John up by removing every molecule of outer water from his fur which just made John puff up like cotton candy.

Aro laughed heartily at John when he took in his appearance. He went to his human form and looked his friend over then patted him on his head which only resulted in him getting a snap to his fingers. "hey!"

John growled again as he went human. "I'm not a pet. Kiro says we need to get back to the others. He's afraid that we might be detected...would any of you know where Isabelle is?" he asked worriedly

Aro looked at the ground his face a mask of pain and anger at what he had done. "She ran off. i heard her hooves a while back but no longer. She probably just went deeper into the forest."

John sighed and ran a nervous hand through his wavy hair. "Alright then. She'll be able to find us so I suggest we just go."

Ekwueme thought for a moment and opened his mouth as if to speak but he didn't.

John looked at Ekwueme closely. "What is it old friend?" he said laying a firm hand on the older mans strong shoulder in friendly camaraderie.

"How will we find the others?"

John smiled showing a set of fangs from his wolfish form. "That's easy." he said and opened his mind to Kiro's. We're on our way.

"I'm sorry that I left you Isabelle, I just didn't want to get hurt."

How could I have hurt him? she practically screamed in her mind. She would have never done anything to hurt him whatsoever...they were friends..unlike her and Aro.

"I-I like you Isabelle, I ran away so that I wouldn't be heart broken if you said you didn't like me back. But I'm saying it now and hoping for the best."

Isabelle looked at Raktagh shocked with what he had said. Her face grew slightly pale but asmile started to spread across her face...but not her rosy lips. "Raktagh, you mean that?" she asked her heart stopping for the moments between her question and his answer. Her breath was held as tightly as she could causing her to be slightly dizzy

Edited by LoveLost

Eve jumped into a trashcan, unbalancing it and knocking it over. It fell to the pavement with a loud CRASH. She walked into it, discovering a rotten old steak. In her human form, she would've been grossed out, but she wasn't in her human form. So she dug in. Her teeth ripped it apart, and she smacked her lips a little when it was gone. Then she moved on to the next trash can. Yum, leftover lasagna! Three bites, no more lasagna. The next had half a bologna sandwich and the one after that, a McDonald's Chicken Nuggets box. By the time she was done, she had knocked over 7 trash cans, each with a loud sound, and was stuffed like a turkey on Thanksgiving Day. She morphed back into her human form and went to go find Alicia.

After Brontes had finished speaking Lydon tripped over backwards in suprise, he watched him scramble back to his feet and rub his back. He laughed, Lydon would keep things interesting and definatly entertaining. Nijoines' laughter was cut off abruptly, she stood still for a moment and then took off. Brontes ran after her, he tried to match his pace to Lydons. Brontes hadn't been paying that much attention to the hooves before to notice the sound had changed, they sounded different; they sounded like paws. They sounded almost the same as Nijoine's heavy paws, he guessed it was a large cat. The pace it was travelling at was fast and increasing with everey bound, it would get too far to track if they didn't hurry. He glanced sideways at Lydon, he seemed to be able to keep up but he wasn't sure for how long.

How could the sound of hooves changed to paws? Perhaps the animal can change like me and Nijoine. Does that mean it could be human?

Lydon caught the bag Nijoine had thrown to him as she jumped a log, to be honest he was suprised he caught it. At least he wasn't tottally useless. Nijoine shifted into her leopard form after leaping from the log, he followed her admittinly not clearing the log as graceful as she had. He landed heavily on his paws and absorbed the impact, he loved running through the forest. He could smell the animal now, it was strange, a mixed scent. It reminded him how Nijoines scent had been mixed with human and leopard, it was strange. Yet the smell was not of human as he had expected it might be but was of a horse and a large cat.

"If we keep this pace we might catch up, but I think somethings wrong with my nose?" He thought Nijoine would've smelt it too, he thought she might've known why it was a mixed scent. "I can smell, a horse and a large cat. Bless the down wind. They're still pretty far off."

"I can smell it too. It reminds me of your scent, I was confused because it was of human and leopard. Perhaps this animal is a...shapeshifter? I guess it's unlikely but.."He wasn't really sure what else to say, they would find out when they caught up anyway.

((Intro of the big bad boss))

In New York a plane lands. It is a private Jet with a large black dragon on it's side. A limo pulls up beside the jet as the door opens. Four humans and four immortals file out of the jet. The limo driver steps out. He does not know of immortals and only thinks he sees 8 humans filing out of a jet. Then they all line up between the jet and the limo door.

A man with pale skin and long black hair steps out of the jet. The limo driver, wanting to be sure he has the right guy, finally speaks up. "Mr. Damoros Rawver?" He asks loud enough for everyone to hear. One of the imortals, a vampire, turns and grabs the driver by the throat.

"You do not call Mr. Rawver by his name. You only call him Master." He then threw the man back at the limo.

"Come now Caleb, he is a new servant. Don't kill him his first day." laughed the black haired man. "Yes Mr. Rawver." The vampire nodded and opened the door. Damoros stepped into the limo and all four of the humans followed with heads down and arms at their sides. The immortals got in as well, but Caleb went to the front of the car. He opened the driver's door and gestured for him to get in. Once he was in Caleb went around to the passenger door and got in. "To our new home Caleb." Said Damoros and Caleb told the driver the address.

The driver started the engine and began to leave the airport. He didn't know who these people were but the thoughts of Itallian mob or crime lords came to mind. Great, now I'm involved with crime. He thought to himself.

((I feel sorry for the driver...and uh...I think Aro is going to go to the "dark side"))

"I can smell it too. It reminds me of your scent, I was confused because it was of human and leopard. Perhaps this animal is a...shapeshifter? I guess it's unlikely but.."

"No, I think you might be right, but I've never met an animal that could do it. I met a shifter that was also a werewolf, but that was years ago." Njoine glanced back to check on Lydon as she replied to Brontes. He was doing admirably for a human. While Njoine knew that he could track her if he had to stop, she didn't much like the idea of leaving him alone. Which did remind her. "Remember what I taught you, Lydon?"

Lydon kept his breathing as even as possible but the pace Njoine set for them was uneasy for him. When he heard Njoine call back to him he winced at the question. "Yeah, 'Oine. If you tell me to run, I run and don't look back. If I find out you're dead go to the closest human city. I know."

"Good," Njoine nodded firmly. Firguring Brontes might be curious Njoine went ahead to explain. "I'm a good protection against wildlife and the things that don't necessarily think about fights. Anything else, I'd rather be safe then sorry. Humans are easily broken and I'd rather avoid losing Lydon if I'm too weak to defend him."

((very well done Ravyn, and if I may say something about the limo driver, because you know I must, he doesn't know the half of it *evil/happy grin*))

"Raktagh, you mean that?"

This time he met her eyes strongly and didn't hesitate. "Of course." he said with resounding strength. He felt better now that he didn't have to fight to hide anything anymore, it felt...like...happieness. He hadn't felt that in a long time, not since Alexdria had run away after she thought she had killed him, not since he had had to kill his own brother. But now for once in his now meaningless life he felt happy again.

________

Alexdria kept running, from what might be behind her and all of the secrets she tried to forget she had. Why did she ever do that?! Why did she leave this? Why! So she ran leaving promises and hopes behind in her inner battles wake. But finnaly she had to stop. One battle was looming before her that she knew she could not win, in fact she didn't want to fight it. She was already part of it.((next post))

"No, I think you might be right, but I've never met an animal that could do it. I met a shifter that was also a werewolf, but that was years ago." Brontes was curious, how many werewolves were there? How many vampires were there? Perhaps they were lurking, unoticed by blending into society. He didn't have to be a wolf after all but instead chose to be, there could easily be werewolves in thier human forms. He had never really thought of himself as a werewolf, werewolves were normally portrayed as evil creatures. He would never kill a human intentionally. "Remember what I taught you, Lydon?" Brontes was instantly curious. "Yeah, 'Oine. If you tell me to run, I run and don't look back. If I find out you're dead go to the closest human city. I know."

For him to instantly know what she meant must mean that she enforced it a lot, perhaps they're often in dangrous situations. What if somthing did happen to Nijoine, what would I do? I would feel guilty to leave Lydon.

"Good,"Nijoine said it firmly. "I'm a good protection against wildlife and the things that don't necessarily think about fights. Anything else, I'd rather be safe then sorry. Humans are easily broken and I'd rather avoid losing Lydon if I'm too weak to defend him." It was suprising that Nijoine would care so much for a human but after how long they had spent together it was understandable. But humans were fragile and Lydon could only just about keep up, he wouldn't be able to out run a fast enemy. "Unfortunatly I'm not exactly an expert in combat,I would be little use. I would make sure Lydon was safe if anything did happen to you however." He glanced sideways at Lydon, he looked as though he was only just able to keep up but he had to admire his willpower. He was sure most humans would've given up or not pushed themselves to even try and keep up. "Then again the animal might not even be a threat, I'm more of a talk first fight later kind of person anyway."

Edited by Racoonthief

"Unfortunatly I'm not exactly an expert in combat,I would be little use. I would make sure Lydon was safe if anything did happen to you however. Then again the animal might not even be a threat, I'm more of a talk first fight later kind of person anyway."

"I hope so." Njoine mummered. "As long as we don't run into Rebels. At least with the old clan, they'll ask before deciding to try and kill us."

Njoine kept to following the scent as she thought back to the stories her mother told her about the Rebels and the DraconaRosella. Despite not having run into a Rebel without her mentor, Njoine didn't want to risk a fight with them. A meeting with the old clan, might be fortutitous to her search. Njoine snorted.Not as if my fortune can get any worse, then a gypsy saying it'll happen eventually.

"First's fang, this'll be fun." Njoine could smell other scents just begining to mingle with the first,signaling to Njoine that the first creature had met up with others or was heading to others. She was a bit confused as to which. Feeling a bit cautioned, she slowed to a canter. "I figure since I kind of took the lead, I'd let you decide on if we should we make an anouncement or hope they don't get startled when they hear Lydon from a several yards away?"

Behind Njoine and Brontes, Lydon huffed and refrained from comenting. Instead he settled for waiting on Brontes response.

Isabelle looked at the ground again. It used to be a childish fancy that the one person that pervaded her dreams would one day be the one she feel in love with, and now she was. "Then..." she took a deep breath and looked him in the eye their contrasts of man of the day and lady of the night resembled in their looks and actions. "I love you." she said and a smile spread across her face, but one had yet to cross her lips.

He almost fainted when he heard her answer, and he had to make the earth hold his feet in place to keep from falling. "I love you too." he said with his eyes catching the sunset and making them blaze, or was it his love for Isabelle? "I'm also sort of sorry for this." when she asked why he would lean in and kiss her.

Alexdria remembered when she joined the Rebels of Blood. She had been one this entire time and before. When they stormed the barn making her flame up and burn it to the ground. they saw her potential and asked her to join. Of course she knew they were going to kill the humans, so she willingly obliged. Her mission was to try and convince the strongest Dracona, which was the descendant, convince or kill as she was told. But she loved dragons and couldn't bear to see she had killed one. A weakness she would soon need to destroy, is how she thought of it.