RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

((sorry its short my mom wants us to go eat out. The Horror! HELP ME!!!!))

Alexdria couldn't take it anymore, and snapped. Even the calming tea- which was supposed to keep her calm so she could be persuasive -didn't help. The fire flared up almost to the vine ceiling, but Alexdria immediately put out the flame so that it would not harm the living tent. "You will regret this." she said coldly, and left the tent. She ran as a fox through the trees like a shadow moving on its own.

((they should! that would be sooo awesome! Maybe...maybe the little wolf could be hers and Aro's kid!!!! And uh...Isabelle is a horse dragon shifter...lol not a she-wolf.))

Isabelle smiled as the young wolf dragon licked her fingers. "it has been a long time since I have seen you lil one." she said affectionately as she patted its head. When she heard Raktagh's voice she turned quickly and accidentally hit the little wolf dragon. She quickly gave the little one more jerky and looked at the bushes while defensively standing over the wolf dragon. "How do you know him?" she asked as her fiery breath licked the back of her throat as she remained in her human form. Her eyes seemed to be alight with the very essence of the moon but had a blue tinge to it also. Her curly black hair seemed to be dusted with silver at each and every curl as it reflected the pure light.

(if he is a werewolf, he would have a human form too, right?)

John wanted to back away but he couldn't he growled once more a totally defiant growl and awaited for his attackers first move.

Edited by LoveLost

((Yes he has a human form. And I'm not really sure with the pup being there kid. Its a great idea no doubt, but I don't think I can remember all of this stuff. Also, the pup is to young to know that there are other creatures, so it just thinks everything is a wolf.))

The pup wagged its tail at the sound of its partners voice. When he was knocked sideways he yelped in surprise, but when the she-wolf gave him more food he forgot all about it. Raktagh stayed behind the bushes hoping to stay anonymus to this new arival. He couldnt be to sure who might or might not be a rebel. "I know him because I saved him." he said mildly. Ignoring the females atempt to gard him the pup jumped through the bushes and pulled Raktagh into veiw by his mud-stained cargo pants. "Well well if it isnt Isabelle.....I could never remember your last name....." he said after looking up from his now ripped mud-staind cargo pants. He laughed and picked up the pup. "You are going to need a name my friend." the pup stared at him while chewing a piece of the cargo pants.

Isabelle looked at Raktagh in surprise. When they knew each other he was a lanky little kid who hadn't mastered how not to run his head into things, and she was only a little girl with nothing to her name. She was now practically a full grown woman in size and shape, if not mentally. Her hair was no longer cropped short but flowing freely. "Raktagh?" she says in surprise her voice had grown harder over the years but her kindness and surprise was unmistakable. "A-and its Webb...Isabelle Webb." she said and blushed lightly. She had always liked him.

((And okay I understand what your saying...this could be fun though smile.gif Ekwueme is like her adopted father...so yah tongue.gif ))

"Raktagh?"

"The same you remember? Probably not. The boy who used to hit his head on everything? That was me." he said. He couldn't believe how happy he was to see her again, not that it was bad seeing her but he didn't think he'd be this happy. The little cub stopped chewing on the piece of ripped mud-stained cargo pants, and climbed onto his shoulders.

"A-and it's Webb...Isabelle Webb."

"Right....i need to remember that." he said. "So whats new with you? Can you shift easily now?" he asked. Last time he saw her she had had a little trouble shifting and if she did shift she couldn't easily shift back to a human. The pup started biting at his ears, and when he bit down hard on one Raktagh growled a warning. But when the pup did it again, he shifted and grabbed the pup by the scruff and growled again. Raktagh released the pup and it started licking his muzzle apologetically.

Edited by ShadowDragonmouse23

"the boy that used to hit his head on everything?"

Isabelle giggled at what he said. "You were always coming to me with bruises on your head or a large goose egg on the top of your head." she sighed with a saddened look in her eyes. "I sometimes doubted that it was your fault for them though." she said and looked hiim in the eyes.

"So whats new with you? Can you shift easily now?" he asked. Last time he saw her she had had a little trouble shifting and if she did shift she couldn't easily shift back to a human. The pup started biting at his ears, and when he bit down hard on one Raktagh growled a warning. But when the pup did it again, he shifted and grabbed the pup by the scruff and growled again. Raktagh released the pup and it started licking his muzzle apologetically.

Her sweet unbridled laughter filled the night air and attracted the attention of a few night animals. She snapped her fingers at the little wolf summoning him to her. "i can shift far better than i ever have...and to top it all off, I have figured out how to use my fire without being in my dragon form." she said smiling. "So do you have a human form? Or just crinos and wolf?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

((Here are some pics of Raktagh in Wolf and Crinos form. But his Crinos doesn't have the jewelry.))

Isabelle giggled at what he said. "You were always coming to me with bruises on your head or a large goose egg on the top of your head." she sighed with a saddened look in her eyes. "I sometimes doubted that it was your fault for them though." she said and looked him in the eyes.

He met her eyes with a small hint of sadness that left as quick as it came. "No, It wasn't. Not the big things anyway." He added. The pup jumped into her arms when she snapped her fingers, he tried to lick her face but he caught a look from Raktagh and put his head on her arm.

"i can shift far better than i ever have...and to top it all off, I have figured out how to use my fire without being in my dragon form." she said smiling. "So do you have a human form? Or just crinos and wolf?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Well that's good to know." He said. "Yes I have a human form." he said and shifted to human. "But in two days time I won't be able to shift to human."

Isabelle looked at the pup. "Your okay little one." she said and stroked his head while easily holdiing him in one arm. Isabelle could feel herself blush an even deeper red as she looked him in the eyes and then quickly at the ground. "you've grown Raktagh." she said quietly and felt tempted to tell hi everything that had happened...but she felt that she knew him...but not.

((This is Isabelle))

((I like Isabelle smile.gif ))

The pup barked at a near by rabbit before taking off after it. He liked being held by the she-wolf his partner(( he can't call Raktagh his master or just a friend and Raktagh isn't his alpha. if you can think of anything else please tell me!)) called Isabelle, so maybe that was why he felt wierd for leaving. But urged on by the chase he kept going, and digging when they reached the hole. But Raktagh didn't notice. He couldn't smile when she said he'd grown because the reason he had was because of his brother, or more of what Raktagh had to do to his brother. His hand droped to the hilt of Deloi Arget at the thought of his brother. Which reminded him that Isabelle knew nothing of Alexdria and his story, or his brothers fate or why he was out here. He was about to blurt everything out then and there but something stopped him. And he listened to it.

'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'_'

Vuelasor and Alexdria stopped in a clearing when she heard fighting.

((lol thanks. smile.gif ))

Isabelle looked up at Raktagh again her eyes seeming to hold so much pain, knowledge, and age that they held the very essence of the moonlight in them. She searched his face and her eyes lingered on the scar across his eye. "What has happened to you Raktagh?" she said noting the sword that he held beside him and how he stood. She softly touched the scar and remembered his brother. "You used to not be so hardened." To be honest, she was slightly thrilled that he had hardened but she wasn't sure about him anymore. She would rather hear about him than tell him her life story. She had missed him terribly over the years that they had been apart.

((Has anyone heard from Racoon? I know, it was going to be a while before Racoon posted, but I was curious if anyone knew if she'd be back soon.>.>))

(( no i haven't sorry <|: / ))

Raktagh met her eyes and thought he saw the essence of the moon in them. He knew she saw all of the suffering he'd lived through, and how he had changed. But his yellow-green eyes still held the warmth and boldness of the sun, even if it was almost covered by cautiousness and fear.

"What has happened to you Raktagh?"

He looked at the ground and a deep sadness filled his eyes. "I don't want to talk about it right now." he said simply. The pup ran back and looked at him, he whined and lay down by his feet.

"You used to not be so hardened."

He looked back at Isabelle and shook his head. "I have to go. Good Bye Isabelle." He then shifted into a wolf and picked up the pup. The last she would have seen of him was a shadow moving through the trees. He didn't have to go, but he knew he couldn't stay around her.

((sorry if the end is c**p my mom is literaly pushing my out of the chair...Noooooooo........_____))

Silvia would glared back to Alexdria for her words and was even readying herself to slash at the her face, but when flames formed and she shifted a loud yelp was emitted. Of course she would be fearful of fire and the fast shifting because she had thought the now fox was going to attack them. She would not be able to do much against fire no mater what form she took. That more than anything scared her, but once the fox ran out of the 'tent' Silvia would calm herself. Looking back up to Crystal and to the dragon at her side to make sure they looked alright and maybe to even see if they had been scared. She would feel a little foolish if it had been only her who had been scared at the flames more than the words from Alexdria. "Are you ok?", she asked as she listened to the outside hoping that maybe Morana would get Alexdria.

~~

Morana would emit a loud growl as she seen Alexdria in her fox form run out of the tent and without thought she would give chase. She would not follow far, but it was more to just make sure the now Rebel would be as far away from the clearing as possible. Though catching her would be even better as she would be able to sink her fangs into someone who had the nerve to try and befriend them and thought they could very well get away with it. How dare they try and act like a friend to only turn into a foe! More reason to make sure people stayed away from the group and herself! "Stop now you mangy fox! How DARE you threaten the cub and Crystal!", Morana would yell into Alexdria's mind and hoped it would startle the elemental into stumbling.

Thoughts of shifting into her horse dragon form came to mind, but really it would not help much on speed and flying would not help in this forest. "Kiro, you had best hurry up then and get back to the clearing. I left Crystal and the cub because that ***** of a fox dared to threaten them! I am just going to make sure she is either dead or as far away as I can get her from the clearing. We will have to move from the clearing if I can not get her.., Morana would say mentally to Kiro as she kept her chase and gained a little ground to the fox. If it had not been for her leg then she wondered if she would have been able to catch Alexdria, but it was not something to be wondering about now anyways and it was not going to help her catch the fox.

((Sorry if there are any dumb mistakes cause I am to tired to look the post over. That and I got to study for a midterm math test that I am having tomorrow...joy to college throwing **** at you.))

((wow lilithachaos..... two cusses in one post! new record! are we having a bad day? or something else? or did you just feel like it? or? or? or? i'm sorry i just had to do that))

Vuelasor skimmed over the trees feeling helpless for her partner~forever, she knew that it would pain Alexdria more if she got hurt than if Alexdria herself got hurt. Alexdria more hopped than ran so as to save her energy and give her more stamina, even though it took away her speed, it would pay off in the long run.((exscuse my pun... '~')) she used the green blur around her to focus on her gait, which was broken a little bit by: "Stop now you manggy fox! How DARE you thretan the cub and Crystal!!" it was that unsocial-crazed-panther girl. When her gait did break she covered it up by rounding a tree and jumping onto the panther from behind. "Like this." she said as she slashed at Morana with her fire claws((that sounds so corny)). She then jumped off and headed towards the part of the forest that (coinsadentaly) Raktagh was in.

((You know...I put one on purpose cause I can see Morana saying it...the other was not a cuss word...not clue why they block out the word 'cr*p'....odd. Again no reading over by me...bout to go to bed and just to tired to do so. Lest I am done with studying! Only to get up at 7am and go to class and then take that test. So yes...kind of having a bad day? tongue.gif ))

Morana would see Alexdria turn around a tree and when she herself went to go around, she only felt Alexdria jump on her back from behind. Emitting a loud growl she would skid to a fast stop that would have made Alexdria lose her balance if she had stayed on her back and not jump. She paid no mind to the burn on her back that she was sure to have from the close heat from Alexdria's form, but also the cuts she gained even if they were not to bad as she had ducked down some. Morana would run again once she heard the falls of Alexdria running once more and this let her be right behind the fox and within biting distance. Yet she was not foolish enough to go biting down on something made of flames and seeing as the only way to cause a lot of damage without hurting herself to much would be to shift into her dragon horse form.

While running Morana would jump and shift into her dragon horse form in mid-air so that to make sure she would not trip over in the shift. Once more landing, she would open her left wing to hit Alexdria's side and hope that this would make her fall to her side. If she did fall then she would make a quick stop by opening both wings to only turn and try and stomp on the downed fox. If Alexdria kept running then Morana would continue to try and trip Alexdria or get close enough to try and trample on the much smaller form of a fox. While this would cause burns, Morana saw them as worth it to make stop this person from joining into the Rebels of Blood to tell them they had Crystal and where they were.

Edited by Lilithachaos

Isabelle watched him leave and turned knowing that this would more than likely be the last time she would ever see him again. She stopped in her tracks her hands balled at her sides and teeth clenched tightly. I can't let this happen again...I can't lose him again. She thought to herself and turned to where she had last seen him running. She shifted into her beautiful, white horse-dragon form with her black mane and tufted tail. She snorted and folded her wings behind and close to her back then reared. With a quick movement, she galloped after Raktagh and lept over him only to land in front of him to stop him. She looked him in his eyes...the ones that held the sun for her for so many years.

Crystal watched as the fire grew and the woman changed into a fox. Everything happening so suddenly frightened Crystal. In her frightened state she had frozen wide eyed and afraid. Artorious had shrieked angrily at the fire fox before she left and then looked around to Crystal and began trying to calm her down.

___

Kiro heard what was happening and he knew he needed to get back fast. He leapt forward at John with mouth and claws open. He was hoping to get the wolf on his back and in a submissive position. All the while he was trying to push past the wolf in John's mind and encourage him to keep fighting it and gain control of his wolf self. If he could do that then this might get a bit easier for the both of them.

John dodged a few attacks and in his mind he could feel Kiro trying to encourage him to fight against the insurmountable rage. I'm...trying! he shouted in his mind at Kiro. He kept fighting the internal battle and he was able to let himself be caught on his back. His inner mind sighed with relief while his wolf mind growled angrily.

Kiro held John down and bit onto his neck. It wasn't a killer bite, just a small bite to show the other wolf who was alpha. He then stepped away, "Try to shift back to human or to full wolf so we can head back to the group. We have to get them moving now." It was an order in the alpha voice to control the other wolf. They would work on practicing more control later.

___

Crystal picked up Silvia and Artorious and carried them outside of the tent. Morana was gone and she was the only other one of the group that she actually trusted at this point besides Kiro. She searched for Morana and then asked for her hatchling to help. Artorious nodded and searched for Morana's mind. Once he found it he began calling for her to return. They were alone amongst strangers and didn't know what to do.

John shifted human with some struggle and held onto his slightly bleeding neck. "Thanks Kiro." he said his eyes going back to halfway between human and animal. He looked at Kiro and bowed his head. "I'm sorry for fighting though." He slowly stood up his body aching and his head a little dizzy from the sudden rage that he had felt.

Once John was in his human form Kiro knew that it was safe enough to shift to his.

"Thanks Kiro." he said his eyes going back to halfway between human and animal. He looked at Kiro and bowed his head. "I'm sorry for fighting though."

Kiro shook his head, “No problem. The first shift is always the worst, and I’m the one that did it to you.” He ran his fingers through his hair and looked back towards where the group was. “We need to get back soon. Something has happened and we need to move fast, or the Rebels will be on our butts.” He turned and began to head back to the clearing.

((the comp is defraging so i have to use my phone, which will only let me post so many letters? Meaning this might take a few posts.))

Alexdria stummbled when morana hit her with her wing and tried to doge the dragon-horses hooves. Vuelasor saw her chance to help Alexdria in a dead branch above Morana. She flew as high as she could then fell towards the branch, landed on it and caused it to break off and fall to the ground, exactly where Morana was standing. The branch hit Moranas injured leg and Alexdria was gone in a flash. Vuelasor saw Artorius and kept an eye on him, she would not atack her nest-mate directly but if he started it she would fight. Before Morana could recover Alexdria jumped up a tree and hopped from branch to branch caoting the forest with a sheet of fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~23~~~~~~~~~~~~

He couldn't belive what he had just done. He just left the only person he knew from his child hood who was still alive. Every intinct he had was telling him to turn around and go back to Isabelle((next post))

((Continued post.))

Every instict he had was telling him to turn around and go back to Isabelle, to tell her what had happened since he left her and how he really felt for her. But he couldn't, he couldn't risk heartbreak, not now. He kept running trying to ignore the feelings. But Raktagh stopped when Isabelle, in her stunning white dragon-horse form, landed gracefuly in front of him. And as he stared into her eyes, the moon she had for him shone for him again. "Isabelle....I-" he looked away shame-faced and ears down. He shifted into his human form and hoped she would do the same. "I-I'm sorry...." he said.

((ARGH! I don't wanna read all 18 pages...so I'll just start.))

Eve led Alicia into an alley in the downtown by the hand. It was getting dark.

Edited by fefe4ever

John nodded at Kiro and followed closely beside him.

Ekwueme had followed Morana closely with Aro on his heels.

Isabelle looked down at him in his human form for a moment then slowly shifted human. her wings were last to shift making it look like she was some sort of dragonic angel. Once she was fully shifted she had to collect her thoughts, and her emotions. "Why did you run away? Not only now...but back then?" she said and looked into his eyes let again.