RavynWolf

Rose of the Dragon

Isabelle nearly gasped when she saw his eyes as they had been so many years ago. The same eyes, the same Raktagh she grew up with was still there, she just had to uncover it bit by bit. "Sorry for what?" she asked and was caught of guard and surprised when he kissed her. She gasped involuntarily when he did and placed her hands on his firm jaw

((Awww... xd.png))

"You called Mr. Rawver?", Said a quiet little voice. Damoros Rawver nodded to the little girl and beckoned her to his side. She had a dimond collar on her neck and she shifted to a white fox before trotting over and jumping into Damoros' lap. "I need you to contact that fox friend of yours. The fire elemental." The little fox nodded as Damoros pet her.

"Alex, Alex can you hear me?" She would call out. Once she was sure of the link she would link it to Mr. Rawver and let him speak to her.

"What is your status, Alexdria? Have you found the descendant?" He would ask.

"I hope so. As long as we don't run into Rebels. At least with the old clan, they'll ask before deciding to try and kill us." Brontes listened curiously, he didn't understand what 'rebels' and 'clan' Nijoine was talking about.

Rebels? What are they rebelling against and what clans? obviously it means theres a good side, Nijoine and Lydon must be on the good side. Is there some sort of war, a war unknown to humans?

Brontes was curious and yearned to ask so many questions but thought it would be wise to wait. "First's fang, this'll be fun." Brontes noticed the scent was blending with others, if they were these 'rebels' Nijoine had mentioned this could get messy. Brontes was admittidly nervous, his ears twitched probing the area for any unseen danger. He was on edge, his fur bristled in inticapation. Nijoine slowed her pace, he figured she had also been weary of contuining after the animal met up with others. "I figure since I kind of took the lead, I'd let you decide on if we should we make an anouncement or hope they don't get startled when they hear Lydon from a several yards away?" Lydon huffed and didn't answer, they were waiting on Brontes oppinion.

If we charge in unannounced they would detect us comming and may see us as a threat but if we announce our present they may not be so hasty...

"I say we announce our presence, I believe it would be the wisest thing to do. Then again announcing our presence from further away means they may flee or be able to set up an ambush. I would still say charging in is hasty and we may enter a fight we could've avoided."

"I say we announce our presence, I believe it would be the wisest thing to do. Then again announcing our presence from further away means they may flee or be able to set up an ambush. I would still say charging in is hasty and we may enter a fight we could've avoided."

Lydon gave a sound of agreement between pants for breath. He didn't much like the idea of fighting, but he'd follow Njoine. After all, you didn't stay with someone as long as they had and not learn to trust them. He did find that he grudingly respected Brontes. The wolf was smart and hadn't tried to kill him. He just felt the urge to run from the wolf. This feeling left Lydon confused. After all, Njoine was just as dangerous to his health and he fight or flight instinct didn't demand he flee her.

Njoine nodded and gave a series of short but loud yowls. She did her best to express a desire to meet, but you can only put so much into a yowl. She only hoped the other cat realised she wasn't actually a threat or tried to eat her human. "Well, I know the other shifter heard that."

"So, did anything else in the forest, 'Oine. Only way you could be louder is in a mountain or if you, miraculously, became able to roar." Lydon snorted. "Well, now to hope they'll like us. Right, guys?"

John, Ekwueme, and Aro were soon with Kiro and Crystal and they stood near them each with their own thoughts.

why can't i change so easily? I'll ahve to ask Kiro about that because that wouldn't be good in the middle of a fight if I needed to run. John smirked slightly at his own thoughts. But I want to know where Isabelle is. I know she can take care of herself..but how?

My sweet little girl. The poor things heart was broken...but why do I sense a new happiness in her gentle heart? I must ask her what promise was broken. The other two seem to know about it more than I do..but I must still ask.

((^Ek))

Why do I have to be good? What is good? What if DraconaRosella really isn't the good side but the so called bad side is the good side? I just don't get it...I've gotta find out more, but how? Everyone I meet is a stupid Dracona supporter...I have to find a way to separate from them. Maybe I should fake my death and go and meet the current Rebel leader... thought Aro with a growing gleam is his beguiling yellow eyes.

((lol Ravyn!))

((Sorry if I'm not that active over the next couple of weeks, I just found out I have an upcomming Psychology and Art exam so I'll be studying and preparing most of the time))

Edited by Racoonthief

Silva would emit a soft chirping like sound when she seen Morana without thought to knowing that sound was used to call family. Her tail would start to sway before she ran over to Morana and rubbed on one of her front legs while looking Morana over as if to find anything wrong or wounds. 'Really now, I just got her and she seems to be getting hurt to much.', Silva would think to herself as she seen the few small cuts on her back that was not causing Morana a problem and would not really have to be looked at. To Silva, who knew about nothing of medical anyways, it seemed Morana would be wanting to sit or lay down from the way she could tell she was keeping all weight off of her hind leg. Yet she knew enough that they had to move quickly or someone either from her old clan or Rebel was going to show up and Kiro and Morana would have to fight once more.

Even if Silva was not paying much attention to her surroundings she would have held the yowling sounds of someone in the not so far distance. Once more instinct would take over and Silva would dart between Morana's legs so that she was crouched under Morana's frame. This protecting her from anything that would try to attack for Morana could just bite down on anything that tried to reach to the cub.

~~

Morana would come to a slow stop and looked to Silva as she heard the call any cub or kit would give out to call a family member. If anything she was shocked that the cub got so close to her so fast as she could not think of anything that she done herself to make the cub trust her. If anything she was in the thought that the cub would get close to Kiro first and then maybe her second, but she was not going to complain about something like this. Morana would lower her head to nuzzle Silva's head to make it calm down and hopefully sit down as she talked to Kiro. "We had best move on before someone comes a long and I believe we all need to just sit and rest after today. Maybe we could sway those Unicorns to go in their den and let us rest for today and we will move on as soon Crystal gets some rest.", she said mentally to Kiro as she did not want anyone who could be listening in on their conversation to know just where they might be heading to.

Her ears would fall back to the direction of a yowling sound that came not to far off and a soft growl would emit as she moved so that she could face that direction. Morana knew her own body's limits and with her hind leg as it was, it was quickly creeping up on her seeing as even now when she placed any weight to her leg it would quickly give out. Though if she had to fight then she would do so to the best of her ability, but at the same time she knew that they needed to leave and avoid a fight at any cost right now. There could always be a chance they would be on their side, but there was always the thought that the unknown people could be working for the Rebels. Either way she was not about to let anyone go near the cub or Crystal and her dragon for a long time without giving a loud growl in waring to back off.

((Did not proof read this, but I am sorry that I have not been on much right now. Just been very busy and hopefully it will be calming down some after Monday because I have a test then.))

Rain started to fall and the moon appeared in a break in the clouds, it glistened off of each individual rain drop and in that moment time seemed to stop and Raktagh remembered something he had once heard " Time stops when moonlight touches a rain drop." he said it out loud and mentally making an echo. Gilderox seemed to distort for a moment and suddenly had a beautiful pure white coat, he looked himself over and wondered how this happened. And as the moon started to move behind the clouds again Gilderox looked up at the moon and the light was so different and strange, when only a quarter of the moon was showing a small flash went off and it disappeared behind the clouds. The rain started falling again and Gilderox went to a puddle to drink, when he bent over he saw his reflection of his eyes. They weren't the yellow-brown he knew, left eye was splotched with blues grays and a color in between, while the right had a white crescent enveloping his pupil and where there wasn't a crescent it was gray. He suddenly didn't want a drink, especially not from THAT puddle, he trotted through it and crawled into his sack.

Alexdria was running through the mud and decided to stop under two fallen trees. The rain still reached her but at least she was warm and Vuelasor was with her. She was still in fox form but not fiery -if she could have been- so she and Vuelasor curled around one another Vuelasor being the bigger of the two had to weasel her way under the logs.

"What is your status, Alexdria? Have you found the descendant?"

"I am fine. Cold, wet, but fine. Yes I found her. Her name is Crystal, I was not around when or if the rest of her name was spoken. She does not know she is 'special', yet, and a dragon has hatched for her. But fear not, one has also hatched for me." She then proceeded to tell him everything that had happened to her since she met Mizumi and found the necklace. "And how are you? What is new with Rebels? Update me please, I do not know of our current situation." She asked after she was done describing all of the Dracona groups members. Vuelasor was outside watching time freeze while Alexdria told Mr. Rawver what had happened. The moon changed her color like it did Gilderox, except her scales turned a beautiful liquid silver and her eyes were deep purple with a silver pupil. And she thought about Artorius for some reason, and was about to try and talk to him until she heard her name and used it as an excuse to go back into the shelter.

((Shadow, your post is kinda confusing... is it Raktagh that shifts or the little wolf dragon?))

((oh and Aro is joining the dark side so I am going to have him go meet her...later))

((The pups name is Gilderox, and its him that changes))

((Cool))

(( well we're in the forest so we can't really here the trash cans in the city. happy.gif' and we're not avoiding you either. You need to come to the Dracona Group,*turns to Dracona Group* unless you guys want to take shelter in the city.))

((I really don't know what to post...>.>))

Isabelle looked at Raktagh then at the individual drops of moonlight. She caught one in her hand and it seemed to hold such power in such a simple thing. She smiled at the water and then looked up/behind Raktagh. Her mouth dropped open as she saw the little wolf dragon shift into a gorgeous white horse much like herself. "uh Raktagh?" she said slowly.

Aro looked at the others in the DraconRosella group and sighed. He turned, shifted then ran deep into the forest. After running for several minutes fire glazing the tips of his feet and burrowing in his chest, he tripped over Alex's legs and slammed into a tree with a hard and resounding thud.

(( Gilderox is still a wolf he's just white.))

"What?" he asked. He turned to see where she was looking and saw Gilderox bent over a puddle. But he was white and his golden dragon wings caught the faint moon light and glowed. "Wow...." He said remembering his dream. He watched Gilderox climb in his sack and remembered he needed to tell Isabelle his name. "I think I'll name him Gilderox. What do you think?"

Alexdria didn't really like being run over, so she was kind of annoyed. Especially since it interrupted her conversation with Mr. Rawver. "Hey! You?! What are you doing here!?" Then she remembered what had happened only a little while ago. She shifted into a human and started throwing fireballs at the dog. Vuelasor hissed at Aro and started dive bombing him.

Isabelle smiled. "Wasn't that the name of your dog when we were kids?" she asked and walked over to Gilderox to look at his wings and make sure they were okay.

Aro growled and absorbed the fire balls while then throwing them back at the vulnerable wings of Vuelasor. "hey cool it!" he said then smirked at what he had just said. They were both flame throwers...therefore, no way to cool off.

" I do believe it was." He smiled and laughed. The puddles started to trickle into a stream and made what sounded like music. He charmed the stream to make music and then turned to Isabelle. "Care to dance?" he asked her.

She stopped her throwing but kept one in each hand, Vuelasor flew over to Alex and landed on her shoulder. "What do you want." she said coldly. "Why are you here?" she added.

Isabelle smiled widely and tied her hair back a little bit to keep it out of her face. "Sounds like fun to me." she said and curtsied a little bit in her long black skirt. She looked at the stream and started to hum along with it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aro watched Alex's every move closely as he shifted human his yellow eyes sparkling with delight form a fight. "To find a way to get away from those stupid DraconaRosella followers." he said a growl in his voice...but only slightly. "And actually that answers both of your questions."

((might be on and off))

(( This is another RP I'm on. On the second to last page we restarted the game, so basically there are only two pages and it's easy to figure out where we are and what we're doing. River of Souls ))

He did a short bow and grabbed her hand and put his arm around her waist, and started dancing with her. The little dragon-wolf wasn't disturbed from his sleep because of Raktagh and Isabelle or from the rain pattering on his sack. No he only woke when he heard the hissing of fireballs. He barked towards the sound and knew something was happening. He barked at Raktagh to try and get him to follow.

"Ah." is all she would say to his answer. "I am not in the mood to be funny." she snapped. " Mr. Rawver? I think we might have a new recruit." she thought to him. "So do you want to join the Rebels?" she said a little more nicely.

((Ignore me. I am an impatient idiot.^.^ Sorry about that Racoon.))

Edited by Mijikoi

((No worries tongue.gif ))

Lydon gave a sound of agreement and Nijoine nodded, Brontes was pleased that they agreed with his decision. Nijoine yowled loudly, the sound echoed off the trees. "Well, I know the other shifter heard that." He had to agree, he wondered if anything else had heard them. Were there any other...rebels in the forest? "So, did anything else in the forest, 'Oine. Only way you could be louder is in a mountain or if you, miraculously, became able to roar." The thought of Nijoine being able to roar was rather intimidating to Brontes, he already found her unnerving. "Well, now to hope they'll like us. Right, guys?". Brontes nodded in agreement, he pawed the ground nervously waiting for a response. A growl reached Brontes, a warning.

It's not approaching, it seems as though it wants to avoid conflict

"What should we do now? It dosen't seem as though it wishes to fight, perhaps it's not a threat. Maybe it's just cautious?"

Edited by Racoonthief

"What should we do now? It dosen't seem as though it wishes to fight, perhaps it's not a threat. Maybe it's just cautious?"

"Sounds about right. Only thing is the cat also sounds bigger then me." Njoine's tail flicked from side to side, displaying her nervousness. Idly, Njoine went through a mental list on different ways to continue their aproach and found none of them would work if she couldn't let the other cat know she wasn't a threat.

Lydon looked between wolf and leopard. To him, Njoine was hiding something. She had seemed too intent on finding the "old clan", as she called it, since she got that letter. The latest turn of events served to prove his point. Before the letter, she never would have risked him like this. Yet, here they were chasing a cat that Njoine was certian she'd lose to. At least that what her actions showed him.

It was difficult for Lydon to admit that Njoine was ready for him to leave her, but he had heard from her mentor that it was what Njoine was preparing for. He had been told that it was only a matter of time and all of Njoine's human companions left, Njoine just had to wait before she was abandoned again. Njoine's voice was smooth as she brought up her next question, dragging Lydon from his thoughts. "How long till we get close enough for them to hear us do you think?"

Damoros Rawver took in what was said. The decendant was found. Now all they needed to do was kill her. Two Guardians were already with her along with Kiro. Damoros knew the old wolf well. The werewolf was a close ally of the queen's before she died. He was worried for a moment until he heard the news of Alexdria bonding with a dragon. "It is good that we will have a rider on our side as well then."

"And how are you? What is new with Rebels? Update me please, I do not know of our current situation."

"I am well, thank you. I am now in the United States in a place called New York. We have growing numbers in all states. I will be headed to Texas soon. I have bought 500 acres there so that I can begin working on plans for the new Castle and I will have all the Rebels join together there to prepare for battle." Alexdria's mind then seemed to be distracted for a moment.

"Mr. Rawver? I think we might have a new recruit."

Damoros smiled, The more the merrier. Goodbye Alexdria I hope to see you soon. He then cut off his link and the white fox said her goodbye before cutting her link off. The little fox hopped down from Mr. Rawver's lap and changed to her human form. "Will that be all Mr. Rawver?" Damoros nodded and the girl skipped off down the hall to her room.

________

Crystal smiled when the cub ran to Morana. She then walked over to her and patted her head. She didn't think Morana was the type to take hugs so the pat would have to do. She then looked over at Kiro who was eyeing the wounds that Morana had gotten.

"We had best move on before someone comes a long and I believe we all need to just sit and rest after today. Maybe we could sway those Unicorns to go in their den and let us rest for today and we will move on as soon Crystal gets some rest."

Kiro looked back towards where the unicorns were then back forward. "There is a nearby city and it would be easier to blend with the humans to hide than to be nearby the Leon clan. Ecspeacially if they are alerted by our fox friend." He then was about to walk forward when he heard a yowling cat. It was obviously a large cat from the sound of it. He automatically shifted to his Crinos form. "Who is out there!"

Edited by RavynWolf

"Sounds about right. Only thing is the cat also sounds bigger then me." Brontes noticed Nijoine tail flick from side to side, she was nervous too. He wasn't sure how to approach, he didn't want to risk a fight they couldn't win. "How long till we get close enough for them to hear us do you think?". He pondered the question, it couldn't be that far off before they were heard. "Soon, I'm not sure how advanced the cats hearing is or it's company but it can't be long till we're heard. I think that we should..." Brontes paused, he had detected movement. "...They're moving, I think we should follow them."

It might be dangerous but if we keep our distance until we know if they're rebels or not...

"It sounds as thought they're moving away from us, I believe theres a town in the direction they're heading. If we approach them in the town it's less likely they'll attack us because they'll be people..."

Edited by Racoonthief

"Soon, I'm not sure how advanced the cats hearing is or it's company but it can't be long till we're heard. I think that we should..." Brontes paused."...They're moving, I think we should follow them."

"As a snow leopard I can hear about five times better then a human. I'm not sure about other cats, but some breeds hear better then I do." Njoine's ear flickered forward at the sound of someone questioniong who they were. If she could have Njoine would have crossed her fingers. Instead, Njoine kept a steady pace and replied loudly, hoping to be heard. "I'm Njoine Sakimi and my companions are a human, Lydon Black, and a wolf, Brontes."

"Hey, Njoine, what are we going to do if they don't like the fact you had to, you'd pick the old clan over rebels?" Lydon questioned. "I mean, I can only run so fast and I don't want to hold you and Brontes back."

Njoine shook her head at Lydon. "I won't leave you behind, Little cub. If they don't like you will think of something. We could always see if Brontes wants to know if he's a werewolf or a shifter."

"As a snow leopard I can hear about five times better then a human. I'm not sure about other cats, but some breeds hear better then I do." Brontes was suprised, he hadn't guessed that Nijoine's hearing would be that good. No wonder she had heard him when he first came across her and Lydon, maybe he was just too clumsy to be subtle. Brontes heard voices discussing, he could vaguely hear what they were saying. "I'm Njoine Sakimi and my companions are a human, Lydon Black, and a wolf, Brontes." Nijoine raised her voice loudly, he hoped they had heard her. "Hey, Njoine, what are we going to do if they don't like the fact you had to, you'd pick the old clan over rebels?. I mean, I can only run so fast and I don't want to hold you and Brontes back." Lydons question suprised him, he had been quiet for some time. He was curious, extreamly curious. He decided he would ask about the old clan and rebels, he wanted to know who he was up against.

Nijoine is a shifter like me, does that mean I should be on a side? Am I involved now?

"I won't leave you behind, Little cub. If they don't like you will think of something. We could always see if Brontes wants to know if he's a werewolf or a shifter." Before he was able to voice his question Nijoines statment distracted him.

A were wolf or a shifter. Theres a difference?

"I didn't know there was a difference, I had assumed that someone who was able to turn into a wolf was a werewolf. How can you tell them apart?"

Edited by Racoonthief