Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

I'm just waiting for Key to post in reply to Puppy... if it isn't fixed by then, I'll just ignore jaina's post and type the one hwere Sticky escapes. Does that sound reasonable? :3

@Dash: Yes, that sounds reasonable...or maybe, they group gets to the cell after Stick has escaped, and after Willow left. Leaving a nice little gap and get everything sorted out. >w<

gosh, why didn't i think of that before @_@ stupid brain.

@MB and DH: well, once Key and jaina posts, we should be unstuck. and possibly after the whole Stick thing here, I can post to get everyone unstuck.

*sighs* Willows not leaving at all. It would pretty dang conspicous for the same dude to leave a cell twice after entering it only once...

yea yea, I'll get on to fix my post, I want to make sure though, stick is gone, but willow is still in the cell?

Nope. I still am waiting to write the sticky escaping part. Never got around to it before you posted ^^ But thats how it will be after my next post. Willow will be there, but not sticky.

so Horo is in the cell, as are stick and willow?

Well... you could do it that way *sighs* but it would totally explode and ruin everything that me and Key have planned... D: I'd prefer if you edited your post a bit to find a way to temporarily delay your character on her way to the cell...

Edited by Dashidragon

i could delete it and save it till after you've finished, would that work?

no, we want Stick to get away. So Horo and the gang show up after Stick has left the cell. They will find Willow there, but no Stick.

Hello. Is the RP still up or some have other things to do right now (like school and stuff) and it's on hold?

I have stuff like school and loads of homework....but it's not like it matters as I am also stuck until the issue with Stick gets sorted out.

When will that be fixed I wonder?

I see. Um... Hope it moves again soon.

....... *pokes Agnimitra thread*

..........moves at all and gets unstuck would be nice.

*pokes more*

*starts to give the RP some CPR*

It's Key and Dash we're waiting on. I'll PM them and see if I can get them to come post. Key might be having computer troubles like she had awhile ago. But I will go see.

Please keep a watch on the RP so you can jump in when people start posting. ^^

Edit: I remembered about the Stick thing, and it seems like jaina has deleted her post on Horo finding him gone. So, Dash needs to post for Stick, and then we can get things moving ^^

Edited by Kira1

*sticks an eye to the Agnimitra rp*

K, all good xd.png

lol, good job DH >w<

sadly, Dash has not replied back to my PM yet...

ok, she's replied now. *stabs the drama in its heart before it grows any bigger* lol ^^

Edited by Kira1

*throws confetti* WHOOO! k...now hopefully this will be sorted out very soon.

ok, i think its been sorted out. Dash said she could either post today or tomorrow (Wednesday or Thursday) and we'll get moving again. Now we just need Key to come back...TT^TT I miss her!

*sticks second eye on Agnimitra OoC Thread* I'm blind...kinda but I can keep watch now on both! Yay! -no it wasn't one of those jokes...I'm keeping an eye on both now-

lol, well, it's thursday, so hopefully Dash will post sometime today. But she usually gets off at this time because of difference in time zone. D: I wanna scold her, but she might have some RL issues going on.