Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

it's not that I need a summary, though I do appreciate that Kira, what I need is for people to not really go beyond four paragraphs a post cause then I get lost and lose track of where I was in the post

ah, i see. well, i suppose i could put a four paragraph limit onto Dash. There used to be a limit on Dash, but it disappeared. O.o

*pokes monkeyboy* where did you leave Brick anyways? wasn't he at a hotel with Jade or something? How should he meet with my new character. Her name is Yin, btw. She is a psycho...

*groans* sad.gif

You guys make it sound simple, but its not like that for me. This is just my style of writing. I'm extremely emotionally tied up in what I write. Asking me to change my style is like asking me to lie to myself. As soon as I read jaina's post you should have seen my face. I was agonizing over what she said all night.

So Kira, that means I would quit Ag before I would allow myself to be put under a limit again. My style has evolved drastically since I first joined Ag and I could write short posts. If my style doesn't sit well with your guys anymore then maybe its time I move on to other RPs. I hate to say it because I love this RP to death, but I'm also not willing to compromise who I am. The same thing happened in one of my other RPs. I tried to alter my style and ended up dreading the need to post. Next thing I knew, I had withdrawn. I'm NOT going through that again.

Jaina, I'll do what I'm capable of to make you feel more comfortable that doesn't involve me altering my style for any extended period of time. If our characters end up interacting directly, well then, I'll shorten my posts for the duration. Like Kira said although you said no I'll answer all questions and give summaries if needed. If worst comes to worst, I'll withdraw so you won't have to deal with me anymore, but I'm never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever again going to alter my style. Its not like there is anything wrong with it. It just doesn't work well in this RP anymore I suppose.

Dash: Sometimes people have a hard time reading big walls of text....meaning long paragraphs. Maybe to help this, occasionally split the paragraph in two so it seems shorter but the post may be a little longer. *What I mean is; the paragraph you are writing (lets say your writing something) is as long as it would be normally. Someone tries to read it and thinks it's too long. To fix this we: split the original paragraph in two shorter mini paragraphs or more to make it easier to read while still keeping the story.

Yeah sure the post may get longer but I find it works for me when I get into what I'm writing.

If I didn't explain it better the second time....I'll try again later.

Just trying to help.

It's true that I can read long post. Can't follow the story long enough and it breaks my interest in the said, which I find sad when I know it has quality.

Don't accuse others because they have a hard time reading your style" and you don't want to change it, it's childish... your littles threats are even worst!

"If I don't have what I want I quit" I thought you were better then that Dash...

Like Dragon hatchling said though breaking your paragraph would probably make it easier to read too. Small part of text for dirrefent action moment so we can more easily start the paragraph again to better understand. It's not hard and you don't need to chage much other than add a couple more "Enter" between the text. No change of real style and we don't get lost as much. Really it's a good deal...

Edited by Skarx

Don't be childish and quit Dash! I love having you in the RP.

And besides, I don't mean four paragraphs to sum it all up. For each character you can have four paragraphs and maybe a bit more.

I don't want a limit set like this though. I think if you just shorten it for when your character is interacting jaina's would be fine. Or maybe jaina could try to read it all and become better at that. We really need to compromise somehow.

i will try to get better at reading the long posts, I guess what skarx said was pretty good, separate them with an extra line, the long paragraphs really are the problem, not so much as the long posts. I'm sorry for not being clearer about that, but it took someone else to articulate my needs

jaina: Me said it too. Just felt like putting that in there for no reason....I had to say something!

Shadow doesn't know what to do....either does DH.

Yah, yah. You're right Skarx. I'm being stupid and childish. I'm a certifiable idiot... I deserve all you have to say and more.

*sighs* I'm really sorry guys.

True, Dragonhatchling was the real person who brought up the idea, which I had said not to steal it from her. I just formulated it another way.

I don't have more to say as long as you get the point really... Still is the proposed idea good for you?

Edited by Skarx

*rubs forehead* Truth is Skarx, I'm not sure what sounds good to me anymore. All I know is that I'm confused as hell and Im a total idiot for dumping that on you guys anyway. The only thing I know is that I deserve more pain then I've gotten for being a total arse.

Dash you weren't and aren't at all being an arse. Not in the least. You had an opinion....we all have ours. Nothing is broken and everyone can live with a little ruffle of the feathers at times.

True, true. No real harm done so let's put this aside. You can try and just separate your paragraphs lenght more, which does not include changing the context of it. 1 paragraph --> 2 or 3 paragraphs. SImple as that.

Just do that and everything should be just fine for everyone. Easier to read, style stays the same (with more "enter" in it) and we can all forget this little darker moment of this thread like an old sock.

*rubs forehead* Truth is Skarx, I'm not sure what sounds good to me anymore. All I know is that I'm confused as hell and Im a total idiot for dumping that on you guys anyway. The only thing I know is that I deserve more pain then I've gotten for being a total arse.

I wish you wouldn't beat yourself up like that Dash. You don't deserve it. *hugs*

Now, let's just have you post the least amount you feel comfortable with. And the making smaller paragraphs is a good idea. So, about every five sentences just hit the enter key and start a new paragraph. It might make the post look longer, but it'll be easy on our eyes and mind to read through it. k? ^^

*snuggles in* All right... I'm feeling 'better' in the relative sense of the word. I needed a day to just... think. I should be getting back on top of RPing soon. That sounds fine Kira. I'll try and do that. By the way...

I wish you wouldn't beat yourself up like that Dash. You don't deserve it.

LIE!

Dash you weren't and aren't at all being an arse.

MORE LIES! xd.png

xd.png someone found their sense of humor again. Good, now we're all happy right? Right!?

Well I am...sorta...something still bothers me but that's in a different rp and it's actually life....so stop being bothered Dragonhatchling and live happy!

Go on yell at me I can take it! laugh.gif Whoooo!

Derp? I like the word derp!

Awww... Don't feel bad DH *huggles*

I'm back to posting so... biggrin.gif

EDIT: Is that post any easier to read?

Edited by Dashidragon

that post was just awesome. i found it easier to read myself, since i kinda have similar trouble as jaina said she did with long posts. X3 but, i'm trying to get better.

*huggles everyone* group hug!

You know, I might make a new character....maybe...

*posts random Shadow stuff*

*Crawl around tired and lonely*

8huggles Skarx* need somewhere to rest? *offers blanket and a pillow*

*Accept the blanket and pillow* Thank you. ^^ ZZZzzzzzz....

I'm taking a break for a week. I need to find an advanced RP or make one to balance out my need for writing long posts. I also need the time to work on school projects. I'll be back though.