Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

*sits patiently and watches both threads* as long as this gets cleared up sometime I'm fine with it, that and everyone comes back in one piece along with their computers or whatever they're using to get on here working again- correctly this time. wink.gif

biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif I see Dash as a poster in the rp! she posted!

Edited by Dragonhatchling

*eyebrow raises* I posted like a minute before you posted that so... waiting done :3 *throws Dragonhatchling at the Ag thread*

Edited by Dashidragon

Hey! You know your a good thrower right Dash? .....and I sadly forgot what else was to be said...ah well I'm sure later it will come to me and I'll forget where it needed to be said xd.png

lol of course, right when i mention it, it happens. xd.png *hands out cookies* I think we deserve them! >w<

ok, so I can post Horo goling into the cell now? its empty right? or is Willow still going to be there? I want to make sure I have these things straight before I post

Willows in, Sticks out along with Gale :3

Sticky just ran into Gadget, FUN!

Anyways, that is whats going on.

Horo can go in

arigato, not sure I'll get a post in tonight, but I'll definitely have one by tomorrow evening, school is eating up most of my life at the moment and stuff, so please be patient with me

I'm going through the same thing with school (snuck on here 'illegally' due to boredness and unableness...which I don't think either are real words....to sleep) its a test here, benchmark there, oh and state exam here, here and here. all in one week....which I think is cruel. then a break of 2 weeks and the DAY we come back a state exam on ELA....that's just wrong!

at least one day to get back to school and say 'alright fine I'll do the same old stuff everyday and THEN I can take your test state exam person.' .....I rant to much ninja.gif

ah, don't worry about DH. I have midterms coming up, so I should be studying, but i'm not. i'm such a bad girl. anyways, RL can be a pain, I know, so just come on when you can. ^^ I don't think we'll be moving very quickly anytime soon.

and we're still waiting for some others to post. ^^

Who's supposed to post now?

idk, whoever hasn't posted yet. like jaina. so, if your characters are interacting with other characters, and it's your turn to reply, you should post.

xd.png I know that.

It's just this has been so slow lately I have problem going on sleep.gif

Key is gone too or I have not seen her for a while.

made my post, sorry it took me so long, had a term paper to do

Willow is boy, not a girl.

No big deal ^^ Just needs to be fixed

kk, willow is just kind of a girl's name in my opinion, so I'll go fix that anyways

...wait, Dash, you're saying that jaina calling Willow a girl is no big deal here. But you were complaining about it to me. >.<

You know what, don't even answer that. We're not going there. You're not RPing here anymore, so it doesn't really matter.

Feel free to hate me all you want Kira. I know I deserve it, but you're right. It doesn't matter anymore so I won't talk about it.

I'd like everyone to know I have decided to withdraw for a multitude of reasons. I wish you the best of luck and have fun RPing ^^. Despite everything, I geniunely mean that.

I don't hate you, I'm just frustrated that my best RPer is quitting this RP just because of some disagreements.

I know you mean that. Hopefully it won't die. So, I'll whip the rest of these guys into shape! *gets out whip.*

Yipe! *scurries around to avoid whip*

Oh I do want this to live. But... maybe there should be a major character lowering or rearangement to make it back to a more reasonable complexity now that two with lost of them are gones...

Let's see what it'll give. ...I need something to do with some people... there is no one to do anything with except from Midnight? Who just dismissed me? If not I'm slauthering more people!

*Evade whip* Ha *Hit wall face first* AGH! *KO*

Edited by Skarx

muahaha! *cracks whip again*

well, I was thinking that Inazuma would go off with Sayuk ^^

*positions Skarx between herself and whip*

yea sorry, programming project going on over spring break ugh, plus traveling on Thursday or Wednesday, but I'll go post now

fun, programming. good luck with that. ^^

>w< I can't wait for spring break, because my b-day is the Monday of spring break!