Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

Water can make you feel full. ^^

I hope I like it too. Though, i usually like your ideas. X3

Haha. That reminds me of this one time I almost actually convinced Key that I was going to have puppy stolen by illegal mexican aliens. laugh.gif That was epic. She actually fell for it for a second*pets Key*

So, yah. My ideas can get very crazy biggrin.gif

lol illegal mexican aliens. xd.png

Yes they can. >w<

Of course, I've had this one idea for awhile, and i had talked it over a bit with Key, but then i got distracted from it. >.< Well, I was thinking something in the future with the Agnimitra, after the whole Dark thing is over, and somehow the humans learn about them. O.o *dramatic music* I have a little summary somewhere...

That sounds like a whole new RP in the making there. A sequel RP. Has that ever been done before actually? That would be cool. Agnimtra: The Sequel *dramatic music*

It would actually be excellent to make two seperate RPs like that at the same time, where one is in the future and the past. It would certainly be unique biggrin.gif

For some reason, I don't think Dark is going anywhere for a while.

Yes. That moment was preserved in eternity by these three

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Illegal%20Aliens

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Mexican%20Aliens

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Twin%20Aliens

It would be new, wouldn't it? Well, I'll just have to get working on it. ^^

Why is Dark not going anywhere for awhile?

lol, nice, aliens. xd.png

And I found the summary!

One hundred years have passed since the conflict with Dark. The Agnimitra have gone back to their peaceful ways as they had lived before Dark created an uprising. Fortunately, Dark was defeated, never to be seen or heard again. All seems well and peaceful as the Agnimitra go about their daily lives, unknown to humans.

In New York there has been an outbreak of a deadly disease which has already claimed many lives, causing panic for people. The only ones not affected by it though, are the Agnimitra. For some reason they have an immunity to it that humans do not and as such they do not suffer from the illness.

Doctors and the government decided to quarantine all of those that were sick or showing signs of the sickness. Symptoms include stuffy nose, chest pain, coughing, discolored skin patches, fever, fatigue, loss of appetite, sneezing, and a sore throat. Anyone with any of these symptoms is immediately sent in for a check-up to make sure it is not this new deadly disease. The deadly disease (being called the D virus for short) can be easily diagnosed and doctors can generally tell if you have it right away with a check-up. If diagnosed with D virus, the person is quickly put into quarantine. One usually dies from it within a month and there have been no cases of any survivors.

The D virus then suddenly had spread, reaching as far as the western coast of America. There has now been placed a strict rule stating no one can go to another state and all airlines have been closed. The only public transportation that was left was the bus which is only local to take people to work, school, or shopping. Anything that requires a long distance travel is now prohibited.

Then, news reaches America that even people in Europe are dying from the D virus and is spreading rapidly. After that there are even reports from Asia, Africa, South America, and many other places all around the world of people dying from the D virus.

Many are dying and without a cure the entire human race will be on the verge of extinction. A rash decision is then made by the government. Anyone who has not caught the contagious D virus yet is placed in deep underground shelters supplied to feed and shelter over one million people for ten years. (Technology has come very far in one hundred years.)

The reason for placing everyone in an underground shelter; the government plans to use a nuclear bomb to destroy everything that the D virus has touched in order to destroy the virus. This includes every continent in the world and all leaders of the various countries have agreed to these terms. Everything is prepared and people are ushered to the nearest underground shelter. All of those infected with the D virus are left where they are. They have been left to die; to be taken out with the disease.

The Agnimitra have no choice but to go along with what the humans are doing. One thing that worries them is the fact that everyone's blood is being tested for the disease before they are allowed into the shelter. This means that the human doctors will be analyzing Agnimitra blood which, despite being very similar to humans, does have its unique qualities. Doctors at once will be able to recognize this and no doubt some sort of suspicion will arise.

We start with everyone heading to their designated underground shelter.

Cause, this RP is too epic to end ohmy.gif If you made Dark disappear like that, I would try despertly to find him. I hate an unsolved mystery. xd.png

No Dark go poof cause dash say so.

Interesting. Very scientificy

*sits down to write Mark post*

also I believe we had made plans for our chars later on Key

Oh, hello. *does peace sign thing*

Actually now that I think about it Kira *dies all over the floor* I'd probably head off on my own and create a whole new RP centered around Dark's disappearance xd.png Like I said, I can't leave a good mystery hanging.

Well, I was thinking that Dark would be dead... *ducks down behind a counter to avoid getting attacked*

So... I make whole big controversial mystery surrounding his death O.O I would also have Sticky go all evil insane and try to take his brothers place.

This is all hypothetical of course though xd.png

Well, it won't really be a mystery. Someone will have killed him, like Stick. xd.png Of course, there's still that gem that I keep neglecting. lol. I was kinda hoping that someone could figure out my little lame riddle and then we'll go get that gem, beat Dark and then happy ending! 8D Though, it won't be that short. We'll have to drag it along. >w<

And if you want Dash, you can take my little summary and make some kind of huge intro story. =3

*pokes jaina* you don't very much. Horo should go do something.

Did you seriously just give me an excuse to write an RP plot? Seriously? You'll regret the day I drag it out to five pages, although you don't know how sad I really am to even be discussing a sequel yet xd.png You see, I get really into my stories, but I've never actually given an ending to the ones I've liked a lot. I finally figured out why. Its like losing a bestest buddy D:

Of course, if we did a sequel like that, I'd ressurect Mark and Puppy as my characters. I would love to see what happens to Ddairg when he has no army to command anymore.

Yes, I did, and I'll probably wonder why later, but for now, why not? You're able to take something and make it really long. And then I'll label the RP as literate. >w< Yeah, i don't have any story that has an end too.

I'd like to see Ddraig with no army too. xd.png aw, I can just imagine this lost and sad Ddraig, wondering what to do. *pets Ddraig*

And I have to leave now. I'll be back in an hour or so.

Key is going to come roaring in here like "You guys had a chat party without me!"

Ddairg like that would be... so sad.

Is long bad? blink.gif I just like detail and intimate thought processes in my RPs

Bye-bye D:

-.-

To quote Dash, "YOU GUYS HAD A CHAT PARTAY WITHOUT ME!"

Jaina, our plans are still intact. Have no fear, as soon as these rebels get the heck out of Darky's base, things will progress as planned.

Kira, Ah! I just love that RP idea sooo much. Rain walking through the thing with some HUGE black had on to be "inconspicuous". Pretty much the opposite result, she gets caught to be studied and all that jazz.

And poor Ddraig!

By the way, I forgot to tell you this Kira, but Dark will never die!

Just kidding! But, he will not die any time soon because then things would be waaay too boring.

Dash, ...

All I have to say to you is that we have a lot to talk about in PMs.

@Dash: She did say that. xd.png Well, quoted you, but still. >w<

He would be...sad.gif

No, long is not bad. I wanna see what kind of intro you would do though for the sequel..

And I am back now.

@Key: We're sorries. It's just that, we were on a roll. >w<

Wait, what? ->"Rain walking through the thing with some HUGE black had on to be 'inconspicuous'"...

And I'm glad you love the idea so much. ^^

Yes, poor Ddraig.

lol No, he never will! xd.png

Of course not anytime soon. We'll probably have this RP going on for several more months hopefully. And then maybe we'd be about 5/8 of the way to the end.

what should Shadow do? .....when I have time that is.

uh...i don't know. >.< all my characters are occupied right now, but I could make another one. I kinda want to make two new characters. one for the rebels and one for Dark.

um, just a request, but can you guys take it easy on the "too long, did not read" posts? I know there's a lot to say, but try and stretch it out a bit, I get lost in these massive walls of text posts

@monkeyboy: Yay!

@jaina: I have a summary of what has happened so far in the first post of this place. And I have updated it recently! 8D You can read that so you know what's happening. ^^

I guess that will help me since I've been gone. What happened to Jadeclaw?