Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

That's it for me and making Shadow do something random....I ran out of things to say sad.gif

DH you can have Shadow meet up with Brick since he has nothing to do right now.

If I don't post over the weekend (counting today) then I was too busy and just say I tagged along....but I so want to be on! To much math drives me crazy is a reason why if you wanted to know.

yeah, math is stressful >.< good luck with it and I hope you can get on to post soon. ^^

*headsdesk* I forgot to put that I responded before..... *headsdesk again*

ah, don't worry about it. ^^

but man, i get onto DC this evening and I had 9 new messages. O.o that's the most new messages i have ever had. and then of course, after i reply to some, the other person replied back so i gain some more. xd.png

ah, but it's fine though. ^^

((I couldn't exactly tell, so I'm going to assume that no one is in the cell, willow is long gone as well as Stick and the kid))

We have a problem. I haven't written the part yet where he escapes from the cell, and secondly, Willow is staying behind in the cell. I made that clear in one of my earlier posts. If the same man left the cell twice it would attract atention, so Willow is willingly staying behind... so... Yah... Problems. I will write it when I get around to it, but I'm still on my one week break thing... so yah.

Edited by Dashidragon

oh well I apologize, I had thought they'd left since Stick had asked about getting to the courtyard.

Tis no big, but it was actually Willow who asked Stick if he knew how to get to the courtyard. As long as it gets fixed ^^

ah, right, i had forgotten that fact even though I do remember reading that...>.< well, that's why there's an edit button!

News: I'm back to posting now :3

Also, I'm missing Key terribly, has not heard from her in days. Has anyone seen her around?

Still need Stick thing fixed. I can't post as him till thats cleared up.

Hehe. Mark fell asleep on the bathroom floor with the door locked. laugh.gif

Edited by Dashidragon

Yay! Dash is back!

And I don't know what happened to Key. TT^TT

jaina would be the one to fix it. which will be easy 'cause no one has replied to her post yet so she's the only one who needs to change things.

lol Mark. xd.png

Just heard from Lor her computer is dead like a minute ago... so, is just glad it is not Key who is dead. At least I know what happened to her now. Hopes she will get her computer fixed up very quickly.

Haha, now Ddairg will have to break down the door or wake him up. At least he didn't fall asleep on the toilet.

Edited by Dashidragon

ah, good to hear that Key isn't dead. I hope her computer gets fixed soon. ^^

lol, yes, good thing Mark wasn't on the toilet. xd.png

Oh, I'm glad you guys heard! I am so so so so sorry for that, computer hell had me all locked away. I'm back now and working on catching up.

once everything is sorted out and good to go, I'll post again......I actually deleted my post the same day jaina posted hers...just forgot to tell you guys about that after I saw it was a problem.