Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

(OMG! So sorry I broke my arm and the doctors wouldnt let me type(i dont really know why, i just broke my arm..) i just got it off so could someone fill me in? I understand if you kicked me out....)

well, let's see, not much has happened, but what did happen is of course important. Dash has left the RP for reasons I will leave unsaid. It's best if you don't know why. Stick has escaped form his cell. Horo and Koi have found out about this and are now searching for him. Hm, I need to post as Ddraig to move Mark and have him speak with Arasi since she knocked on his door. Mark will become more of a minor character now. Most likely I'll leave him locked up in Ddraig's room until this all blows over and he can be let out. (lol) other than that, I think you're good for what you need to know.

might be useful to be aware of this:

Horo's ready to kill something/someone, so be careful with her. She is the definition of a grenade with the pin pulled.

ok, by the way kira, did you catch my question in the midsummer OOC?

err were should i jump in... lol

You join out of nowhere and offer a random piece of information about a couple of more refugee that were caught by the guardhouse near the temple. Cause this happens even if I have yet to describe it.

leo's character is in Australia...xd.png he's kinda on a mission to like, rescue Puppy and Stick from Dark's base. >w<

...Just... make it like you guys lost their track and they are said to have escaped safely and if Stick/Puppy player comes back it decide if it want to be trapped (So it was a false rumor) or have escaped. That way Leo can play.

...huh? i'm not understanding what you're trying to say Skarx. I might make it so Stick is captured and thrown into a dungeon where he won't come out of. Puppy, I don't know what we're going to do with him. Maybe he'll get out with Rain and they'll meet up with Leo and then they all fly away. but they have to leave Stick. Since, Stick is just too important to have running around. Puppy on the other hand is free to go mope around someplace. Rain needs to go and be a nurse for now, since hopefully Key will return to RP again. Dash has left the RP, because some people just had to complain...

anyways, i'll most likely take control over Adam the temple leader and we'll need to find someone else to play Dark. I can play him for now, but I want someone else to play him. It's my RP so I want to let others play an important role like him.

I need to get some people in here like manga. at least she wouldn't leave like Dash and Key has. I'm disappointed with those two. I thought they would last along with you Skarx, and jaina. *sigh* I wish Key would come back.

I'm still around....just really super busy....and confused.

Yeah... not many people left now. You know what you should do? Make it to the next day. We all went to sleep and are now ALL in the cafeteria eating breakfast in our respective place. All mission has been canceled for urgent matters

Example : Dark army --> Prepare a plan for capturing more guys

Freedom fighters --> Because of recent murders... I don't know why so many died... the defense of the temple comes first.

Those are example. That way everything settles back to a much easier to understand point and everyone can start anew removed from the shackle of the deserters.

ok, so i have posted in the RP, time skipping us to the next day. i did this like, many days ago. goes to show how many people pay attention. *cough* none *cough*

I feel like my RP is unloved. TT^TT why cannot I not get this RP to move along smoothly and keep it that way!? What am I doing wrong!? How can I get people to stay and RP!? How!? Tell meee! TT^TT

anyways, someone needs to post. ANYONE. I don't care who. I don't care if you're waiting for someone else to post, just post! We time skipped so screw waiting for another! Start a new practically! Just post! Please!

Hey Kira... hope you had a back up cause I think the RP is gone. I can't find it anymore.

It may be good to just start it as a new RP, but with what we were doing still on going. We would attract new players and we need that.

Edited by Skarx

Ok... I posted now, we need more players...

I'm confused and extremely busy with life problems and school so....I'll post if I have time

@skarx: yay, you posted!

@DH: well, we started a new day, so don't worry too much about past events. If you want, I can summarize what has happened so you can at least know what we have been doing. ^^

INdeed I did, it would have been there faster, but... I had forgotten to click POST. tongue.gif

oh lol

well the important thing is that you're posting. Hopefully we can get some more people to join. >w< or at least bring back the ones who have been inactive.

I hope we do. I hope we do. If not... we can surely manage something good anyway!

Yes! Hopefully we can! I PMed the others who are a part of this RP, but only like, 3 replied back. which would be you, jaina, and monkeyboy. jaina posted once, but monkeyboy hasn't. *sigh* maybe i'll ask some others who I RP with if they would want to join.

Yes try. Make sure they know they are not affected by the already going action as they would just joined the place anyway. It has to be easy to join... but you already know that. xd.png