Kira1

The Agnimitra OoC Thread

Okay Kira, that edited posty should fit much more nicely, and that gives Ddraig something to do!

biggrin.gif You guyz have done it. My Mark's writer's block is out the window. You gave me an idea with your last few posts...

You actually got me super revved and excited. This next Mark post is going to be fun >:D

EDIT: *falls over and twitches* Posted and I must say I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I've certainly given you both plenty to do. Just reading it makes me want to cry. Tis so sad ~

Edited by Dashidragon

......I've got nothing important to do so if I don't post it won't effect you guys at all...guess that's good if I get busy

I can still control a NPC for you DH if you want. That way you can still RP but if you get busy it will be no big deal. Just say the word ~

@Dash: omg poor Mark! TT^TT I have to say though, that is an epic post. D: gosh you and your uber posts. lol

@DH: I'm sure you can think of something to do. Horo isn't doing anything, why don't you bother her? that is if jaina will be on more often than she has been.

bother Horo....isn't she taking a bath? Well she did ask when the meals would be ready for someone to go bother her.....I can wait 'til then to bother someone.....and think of something I may but that may take a little bit.

Most of my posts aren't that uber, but I will admit I love that post to death. I can't wait to see the responses. If no one ends up coming to where Mark is though I have a backup plan to keep him alive so... wherever Rain goes he'll be good.

@DH: okey dokey~ Though, I can still make a character to be a buddy for Shadow.

@Dash: Yah they are. >.< I can't wait to respond as well~ I'm like, must save best for last! Since I'm replying to some other RPs as well.

You should have seen how excited I was when I read your guys post and my writer;s block poofed away like magic. It was pretty funny how excited I was.

lol I always save the best for first.

Sort of off the topic question. I had a Spark gender at 6 days and 3 hours (yah that early) and I'm wondering whether to freeze it to preserve this miracle forever. What do you guys think?

lol glad to hear we solved your writer's block problem enough to make you so excited. xd.png

well, then you're not really saving it are you? you jump right on it. >w<

Uh...idk.

Haha. I froze it already so no big.

Well if you want to get technical its not saving I suppose. Technicalities.

oh ok.

yes, technicalities

and tell me, is everyone pronouncing Ddraig as "thraig"? 'Cause the double 'd' makes the 'th' sound in the welsh language and Ddraig's name is welsh. >w<

lol I don't think I go about saying Ddairg's name in real life. I can't really pronounce things on the computer laugh.gif

Wow, I read your post and I was like 'Ddairg actually seems concerned" I don't think I've seen him anything other then well put together and organized.

I just think we should congratulate Stick on making Dark bored. That is positively the best way to get him to leave you alone. biggrin.gif And yay for the Rainy posts again! I feel like I almost lost touch with my babe!

Dash asked me not to until her Mark post had been made. Now, the Rain post if finished and up.

Teeth song... Dash starts dancing and sings into a comb "SHOW ME YOUR TEETH!"

I did ask her to do that Kira biggrin.gif and so she did.

Stick bored Dark?! Do I get a medal of honor now biggrin.gif

I KNOW! OMG WHO KNEW?! Ddairg has EMOTIONS! STOP THE PRINTING PRESSES!

user posted image

That is right Kira. Someday you will get Ddairg drunk cause Dash says you must xd.png

EDIT: Oh yesh >:D I was digging through old conversations for some reason on the Agnimtra thread when I found this... Interesting.

Me: ((EEP! I'm making a profile right now as we speak. I should have it done tonight so if you could wait to start that would be nice biggrin.gif

All done! I only wrote one page D: sometimes my profiles can be 4 pages long on microsoft word, but this RP stressed quality and not quantity so *twitches because she wants to write more* I must learn to restrain myself when it comes to that xd.png I tend to get overenthusiastic... meaning like a page long post each xd.png. I noticed you said 500 is crazy long and I was thinking blink.gif that's how long my posts usually are.))

Kira: ((yipes, really? i mean, i could get out 500 words if i really wanted to but sometimes you just can't, ya know? well, you don't have to hold back so much. I mean, if you need to have three paragraphs for your post go ahead. though, i would appreciate if you focused on quality more than quantity. ^^

and yeah, I'll wait for you.

and we should really get started...but I'm going to have to edit this post later. unless someone posts after this. then my next post would be the start. anyways...))

Me:((Really, really. The first RP board I joined was super structured and promoted very good quality and length and so ever since that's just been my style of RPing. That you said use three paragraphs is a coincidence though, I had already set a limit of 3 paragraphs for myself on this RP so I was going to do that anyway ))

I wonder now... where did that limit go? xd.png *points to the toliet and makes eerily good imitation of a flushing sound*

Edited by Dashidragon

xd.png I don't know why I love that song. >w<

Yes, i know, it's fine. ^^

*gives medal to Stick* Gratz! xd.png

xd.png I like newspaper touch~ I couldn't stop laughing! xd.png And yes, I've already started on that. It's a Christmas party and Dark gave Ddraig a bottle of vodka...

Wow, that's an old conversation. xd.png

Yeah, the limit seemed to disappear. Doesn't seem like I mind though, since I haven't felt compelled to tell you to drop the amount. X3

>:D I'm glad you haven't felt the need, cause I like my posts long and awesome.

*limit goes poof*

Glad you like the newspaper bit ^^ I was trying to get some giggles, considering how intense the RP has turned lately.

xd.png I can tell that you do.

bye bye limit, which never really did anything anyways...lol

This is RP is so intense, but I love it~

I live for intense so I love it to death >:D These are the kinds of posts I live for.

I love how this is the first RP I joined when I began RPing on DC and it is still going strong. *pets agnimtra*

It's so awesome to have such an intense RP and have intense posts. >w<

It's because I'm on here, like, everyday, or at least whenever I can. And if people aren't posting then I go bug them and be say "hey, get over here and post" and hope that they do. Plus we have such awesome RPers here like you and Key. ^^