Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

My real name is a female black.

What's really weird is - my real name is a mistake! tongue.gif My dad couldn't remember how to spell it when he filled out my birth certificate, so he guessed and got it wrong. I have never, in my whole life, met anyone with the same spelling as me, yet there is a dragon with that spelling! blink.gif

ETA: My RL nickname - again, slightly uncommon spelling - is also a black, but a male this time.

ETA2: my surname is a Water Walker.

FS

Edited by FaolainnStorm

Oh I thought to check this before, and I was terribly amused to find that not only was a dragon unknowingly named after me, it was the same color as the avatar dragon I use online. (note user avatar here). Albeit an albino rather than a true white...but hey. Oddly all caps in the name, though.

And no lineage/children... unsure.gif ....Why does that also work with that character's definition? Arg, creepy but cool at the same time. ninja.gif *holds head to keep it from exploding*

Edited by Xyie

None with my username, but apparently my real name gets me a male sunsong with one child. And I'm a girl. O.o

I put in my first name (Mallory) and apparently I'm a MALE cb orange with three children... at least they're all pure bred orange!

It makes me really sad now though, that name was only taken a month and a half ago! I could've had my own name!

Oh well. It is amusing that their name is "LoudDreamer" and mine is "Fardreamer." Maybe we're on the same wavelength xd.png

My username is Lome518 on DragCave. The dragon named Lome is a female night glory with two children.~ ;o

The night glory was hatched very recently, too. o.o Back in late June of this year.

I have a female new pink named after me that grew up the day after my birthday. o.o My birthday is May 18th. The dragon grew up on May 19th.

Butanyway...

First: Female [new] pink, no children (first name is Caroline)

Middle: Female vine, two children and not inbred (middle name is Linda)

Last: Male guardian, one child. (Not telling you guys my last name xd.png)

Edited by christmawolf

first name: female Frill

Nickname Frozen season hatchie sad.gif

last name which is Shadwick, a male Silver dragon 0__0 with SEVEN kids

I'm gonna name a Hell fire Wrvyn egg I have Sorrowgrave xd.png

This is my dragon form I'm a neotropical http://dragcave.net/view/n/eaglestar This is her discription: Eaglestar is a majestic dragon who like to spend her time in the trees, or the sky. She is friendly to some dragons, but not to others. She loves spending time in the trees, eating fruit, and catching the occasional bird or squirrel.

My last name is CHEESE !

Edited by wildwindflower

There's a black female dragon with my real name. There's also a dragon with my real name as its code, and that one is a male geode. Neither has any children, so I guess all three of us are childfree. smile.gif

My user name is not in use. But I know there are people who have used part of it.

My real name has a dragon.

I'm still female.

The dragon with my name was born, hatched and grew-up this past May.

And has a massive lineage.

My username is a female albino. I apparently have eight children. One is a magma, one a vampire, and the rest fairly normal.

My real name is a female pebble. She has only six children. One of those was a gold!

I will accept these offerings.

My username hasn't been used yet.

My real first name goes to a male Vampire.

My real last name goes to a male Summer.

Apparently I'm the wrong gender. >.>

This is such a cool idea for a thread!

My first name is a female purple dragon.

My username (minus the underscore and 123) is a normal (non-alt) female black dragon.

Edited by zephyr_123

Real Name: I am a female Albino. That's pretty funny since a lot of my friends say I'm very pale.

DC Name: Does not exist! (:

Real name: A female Water dragon. Huh. Water is my favorite element.

Username: None sad.gif

Well, "Thorn" is a red dino. xd.png

There's no dragon called "Thornlight" yet, though. Which is my DC username.

As for my real name...I'm a purple dragon. ^^

Edited by Thorn