Deshera

I was A Dragon and I never knew it

Using my username, I'm a CB old pink with a whopping 21 children from Jan. 2008.

Using my real name, I'm yet another completely unrelated CB old pink with another 21 children. O.o Though this one's Dec 2007.

I guess the consensus is that I am a CB old pink with 21 children. Though, also somewhat ironic, is that I have a gold which is the child of the CB old pink with my real name. xd.png I have my own child, even though both were born (and presumably named) by users that don't know me when I had yet to even join the site.

Though, off to the side, I do have a precious dragon that was gifted to me by Angziety, a CB black with the code ssIF. <3 Which contradicts the earlier consensus of being a CB old pink with 21 children, but I guess I'm that with a CB black on the inside. ;P

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ssIF

My real name's a female Spring~ She was born in April too, just like me! Different day though~

And my forum name is a male White! I never knew I was a boy~ xd.png

There's a red dragon with my real name. xd.png But no dragons named after my current nickname. I named one of my dragon's children after my old nickname, lol...

My real name took me to a gen 2, purebred storm with children. tongue.gif

My username didn't take me to anything, but I also didn't expect it would.

Okay lets see

First Name: a female (like there's another type) chicken

Middle Name: a male red dorsal

Last Name: None

Combination: None that I found

Username: (First is actual username, rest variants)

King-Dragon: a male frilled

King Dragon: a female dark green

Dragon-King: a male skywing

Dragon King: a chicken

I had to do rabbit... cause the numbers make it unusual... Turns out to be that I am a CB male skywing.. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I am a female guardian with no children(using my real name) and a female silver with nine children(using my RL nickname)

Haha, yes. My friend named his pink dragon after me because I helped him. smile.gif

Username: I'm a cute lil' purple hatchling

Real name: I'm a red dragon with 8 children smile.gif coolness!

I think I have at least 2 dragons named after me in some way. One is a dorsal by the name of StealthyPugs, bred from dragons in my cave. The other has a variation of my name, a Deep Sea called SterlingStealthy Serpent, also bred by me. I think there might be a couple of others, but I'm not sure.

If you're going by my general nickname, Feathers, then I am a chicken. Which is really very accurate, as I avoid confrontation, eat grains, and taste very good deep fried. xd.png

Edit: Wait. I just checked my RL name, and...

I am a frozen chick. o.O

Now I be frightened. Is the universe trying to tell me something...?

~Feathers (le Chicken)

Edited by fly_away_soon

There aren't any dragons with my username, but there is a purple dragon with my real name. She has one child.

Yep, there's a male Waterhorse named Darkwing Demyx after me. Then again, I knew about him, as I DID breed and gift his egg.

Edited by MyrrhDarkwing

I have several, most were gifts to people. But the weird one was I bred a red egg trying for a magma, and it got named after my scrollname, sort of.