CowlRaven

Warriors: Return To The Forest OOC

Name: Leopardkit

User: BlazingPhoenix

Appearance: Orange with black spots.

Bio: She was found in the forest, abandoned and alone, with no mother with her. Windclan took her in for her safety.

Clan: Windclan

Position: Kit

Password: Starclan

accepted happy.gif and sorry that my approving you took so long user posted image; I've been really busy with finishing up my last semester at the college I'm attending before I graduate on the 14th.

edit: also just so you know, this rp has been a bit slow lately (well the rp thread has anyway) and it tends to get that way if people forget about posting in it or just forget about it in general.

Edited by Dragonpelt

holy censorkip.gif man..

Well DP you can give away my other charters since I don't know when I'll be too active again, keeping ICebreath though

aw you don't want Hollowheart anymore? sad.gif; you can just keep both Hollowheart and Icebreath for now and your others can be up for grabs until you come back.

aw you don't want Hollowheart anymore? sad.gif; you can just keep both Hollowheart and Icebreath for now and your others can be up for grabs until you come back.

its not that I don't want him, it's that he's tied to the current plot, which means it'll be easier for someone active constantly like you (I saw those bumbs) to play him until things get rolling again and the inactivty here dies off.

Then I'll take him back

I can try to play him but you play him better than i can; also I'm waiting for other people to post in the rp so i won't be the only active one on.

I've been lurking/stalking, but as far as I know, none of my characters are involved in any plot line, leaving me nothing to post....

I'm sure we'll be able to come up with something for your characters to do later once the rp has picked up enough speed for us to continue again.

Well this died off a little, didn't it?

Username: Foxfairy34759

Name: DuneKit

Clan: WindClan

Position: Kit

Description: Spotted and dune colored. She has bright/deep green eyes. She also has rather long legs. http://www.cat-pregnancy-report.com/images...ts-21288565.jpg

Personality: Rather quiet and curious she loves to listen to the Elders stories. Also Shy.

History: (well who ever makes her their kit! xd.png))

Other: She seems to always stare at the stars at night.

Password: Starclan

yukin!!! *huggletackleglomps you* user posted imageuser posted image when did you come back on here? blink.gif; sadly, yes it did but hopefully we can get it back up again...accepted fox happy.gif.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Hey smile.gif I haven't been on the forum in maybe a year, but then I was looking at the news section, and for some reason, it reactivated my subscription to this forum, and I thought "hey, it's Warriors!"

What's happening with the RP? Other than it being a little slow at the moment tongue.gif

yes i know and same goes with MS by the way tongue.gif; ah okay and not a whole lot at the moment.

Ah, ok tongue.gif So you're waiting on specific people to post, basically?

no not specific people; just other people since i don't want to be the only one trying to keep this rp alive.

Ah. Is there a plot-y thing going on, or is it normal life-y stuff currently, or what?

i think just normal life stuff; i forget where our characters, Snowpelt and Sandfur, were in the rp so I'm not sure where we can continue from.

seems to me like between real life and a new warriors rp this one is dying..

I'm stuck in the abyss that is my third year of highschool (and homework) so I'm not very relieable for posting

then maybe we should just let this one finally completely die if no one from before is going to post in here anymore.

i might join that new warriors rp but I'm not sure yet and okay.

two people a rp does not make, yeah... I'd pm a mod or something if I were you since I think you're the one in charge of this and ask them to close.

probably gonna join the other one since it's active.

So this is done? I don't think I'm going to join a new one...