Kira1

The Agnimitra

((I love her false assumptions.))

Rain noticed that the other dragon seemed nervous, or just unable to calm down. Must be because of his reaction to the battle. Rain thought to herself. Then he burst out with his remark out the bathroom and ran. Rain frowned after him, but made no move to chase him. She wanted the younger dragon to have his own time to deal with it. Rain thought about the dragon, and something seemed familiar. She shook her head, shaking away the odd thoughts. First with Sayuk, then with Puppy. She felt like she was missing some link she had with both of them. But, Rain forced her thoughts away from that. She needed some time to calm down. As she opened the door to the mansion, Adam jumped on her. Wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her tight. Rain smiled a little and slid her arms around him, but something felt off. She heard him sigh with relief. The other Agnimitra in the area tip-toed out, all whispering about how cute they were. Rain smiled, to keep up appearance. Adam pulled back and put his hands on her face, examining her for any possible injuries.

"Are you alright? You never sent me anything after that note about going to attack. I was so worried! I didn't want to leave the mansion to give up our cover, but Rain. Oh Rain." He said. Adam looked into her eyes for a moment. He seemed to be searching them for something. Rain just looked back, a little stunned by how he was reacting to her actions. A moment later he leaned in, closed his eyes, and kissed her. He kept his hands on either side of her face and Rain didn't really react, surprised by the intensity of his actions. After a few moments, he pulled back and looked at her again. "I was so worried that something would happen to you. That something would go wrong and I would lose you before I ever got to....to do this." He said, then kissed her again. Rain kissed him, but pulled away. Adam looked at her with a confused expression. Rain knew that she could kiss him and enjoy the feeling, but it wasn't right. It was just lacking something, and Rain couldn't bare to lead him on like that. Rain shook her head and pulled out of his grip.

"This isn't right." She said as she turned her back to him. Adam stepped to her and put his arms around her once again.

"What are you talking about? Of course it's right. We've known each other for so long. I've always found you so amazing, the way you think about people, the way you care. You are the best person I have ever met." He said and began kissing her neck. Rain stood there, not quite pushing him away. It didn't feel bad, she just knew it wasn't right. She felt tears start to build in her eyes. She could just stay here, live her life at one of her favorite temples, with one of her best friends. She could have his children, who would be so wonderful. As long as this Temple still stood, she could have the life any dragon would dream of, with an Elder. She let the happy thoughts stay in her mind and smiled. She would never be able to tell him of her times with Black. She would never be able to visit him or to go much of anywhere. All of the choices, all of the results that had just been laid out before her started to hit Rain. She stood contemplating. And what about Stick? Who would fly out of nowhere to find him, to keep him from nearly killing himself. Puppy probably could, but who knows. The boy could want some sort of life on his own. Rain sighed.

Jade ran up to him,"Yeah well they won't think much of this sword either. It's okay 'bout the one room. I'm just worried about what the humans would think and... Well I have this thing about sleeping in a building. I start to get hallucinations and it gets kinda hard for me to breath." Jade scratched her head and laughed nervously. "Sorry I didn't tell you that before. It's just that room get stuffy and I never got used to sleeping in one. I would always sleep in a tree. I could try to sleep in a building again though."

Puppy followed the group, but his mind was elsewhere. On the contrary, we are all family here. Did that mean what he thought it meant. Looking over, he examined the woman and man leading the way, hoping to garner some clue from the two of them. Were they related to him somehow? Puppy had never entertained the idea that he had any other living relatives other then Stick and Dark, but he realized it was possible. If Stick had not known about his existence then wasn't it possible that he had not about the existence of others. Questions built up in his mind until he felt like he was about to explode, but finally they made it to Mark's room. He followed the group in and examined the room. It was fairly small with a king sized bed with white sheets. There was nothing on the walls and the only furniture was a plain writing desk and old dresser. It was so... empty. There was nothing to give it a hint of personality.

The man and the woman sat on the bed. Stick walked over, pulled out the chair at the writing desk and sat down. He stared intently at the couple the whole time, as if searching for something too. Closing the door behind him, the air was suddenly filled with an expectant silence. Who would be the first to speak?

To his surprise it was Falcon. The woman looked over at Stick with a hurt expression. "Where were you all these years?" she asked.

Stick briefly considered his question, but he didn't understand. What was Falcon getting at? "I've been around looking for Dark. Why?" he asked.

Fury lit up her eyes and suddenly her eyes turned red. The stray thought that she had inherited his powers rose into his mind. Pride welled up in him for a moment before he realized that wasn't important. She was a healer and she could change the color of her eyes, but that was all trivial compared to the questions he had and why did she look so... angry?

"Why?" she screeched, jumping up off the bed. "I grew up without a father because of YOU. Where were you when I was little? Where were you when I first changed into a dragon? Where were you when I got married? Where were you when I miscarried my first child years ago? Where were you? Not by your own daughter's side. I can say that in the least."

These accusations hurt him to his very core, and he knew they were justified. He had missed every minute of his own child's life. He wished more then anything he could have been there when she was little, or when she first changed into a dragon, or when she was married, even when she had miscarried. He wished he had been there for every moment of it, comforting and being there with Falcon, but he hadn't been. There was no way to change that. "I didn't know you existed." he said.

"What a stupid excuse. You are my father. You should have been there no matter what." she spat. Her eyes smoldered so deeply, Stick wasn't sure even he had felt the depth of rage that Falcon was feeling, but he knew her rage was justified. There was no excuse for any of it. Not even death itself would have been a good enough excuse. "She died because of you. It's all your fault." she whispered, grief making her shoulders droop.

"How? When? Where? Why?" Stick replied, a pained look on his face. Ida was dead. He had always entertained the hope she was still alive somewhere deep inside himself, but it was not to be.

"It was 2 weeks ago." Falcon said, silent tears in her eyes.

Stick about fell out of his chair. "Two weeks?" The question was laced with his own grief and the silent tears in his own eyes. If Falcon had said she had been dead for 20 years, 2 years, even 2 months the loss might have been bearable, but it had only been 2 weeks since the love of his life had died.

Puppy watched with wide eyes at the scene unfolding and he understood only a fraction of it. Stick had a daughter. It seemed impossible, and yet the two were standing before him speaking of pains that he did not even begin to imagine. "Whats going on here?" he repeated his question from the kitchen.

"Well then I guess we'll just have to get you over that fear and if you truly can't do it we can just stay out here." He said with a smile before grabbing Jade's hand and picking up the pace as they reached the edge of the town. He moved through the town until he found the only hotel in the whole town, he lead Jade into the building heading for the front desk. "Hello there I'm looking for a two bed room. Do you happen to have any avalible?" He said with a smile like it wasn't odd that he carried a spear on his back with a large reptile skull on it and the girl next to him had a sword, the guy at the desk just shrugged as he typed into the computer. "Yes we have a room open on the second floor." Brick handed the guy the credit card he carried around in his wallet while the guy handed him the room card while ringing him up." Ok your all set." The man at the front desk said handing the card back. "Thank you." Brick said placing the card back in his wallet before leading Jade to the elevator.

Jade made a hissing sound and smiled. Jade sharply pulled her hand and looked at her wrist still walking. "You might not live through the night you know?" She walked past him and pushed the button for the elevator. She tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the elevator. She then turned to face Brick,"Just think of how we must have looked. You dragging me into town like that. I have a sword and you have a spear. Must have been some sight for the rest of the people. I can just imagine it right now." Jade laughed at the thought and let go of her wrist. "And anyway I thought I had a choice."

Edited by Jadeclaw

Brick just shrugged off Jade's threat. "I'll live with that thought, it doesn't bother me. I've live a good long life." He said before getting into the elevator. "Yea I bet we did look like a couple of oddballs, when where the good times when you could just walk through the street with a spear on your back. I think that was around the time Britian was just starting to use Australia as a prision island for their large amount of criminals, the natives didn't really like that." He said with another shrug. "And you do have a choice you can leave right now or you can go up to the room with me." He said holding up the room card with one hand while keeping the elevator door open with the other.

"I don't think I really have a choice. Because you are supposed to watch me and make sure I don't do anything against the Black Dragon Army. But I don't think you are doind a really good job." She put her hands on her hips and shook her head as she walked into the elevator. "And are we going to eat? I happen to want to eat some chicken. That is good food. I remember someone made me something called Chicken Alla King. And it was the best thing that I ever had with chicken." Jade sighed and leaned against the wall of the elevator.

Brick chuckled alittle at Jade's critism. "Well I have my own way of operating, this is my homeland there isn't anywhere you could go to here where I couldn't find you, so there isn't much worry about you going against the Black Dragon's army. And don't worry about food we will order some room service when we get to the room." He said leaning against the opposite wall as the elevator ascended to the second floor.

Jade waved away his comment about this being his homeland. "How about the sky. From what I heard earlier you said that you and your family moved through the ground. I can't believe that this is the only hotel in this hole bloody town. Sorry I'm getting irritable." When the elevator got to the second floor Jade got off. "What is the room number anyway?"

Brick looked at the card. "Um... 203, it should be close to the elevator." He said looking down the hallway. "I don't mind if you get irritable, I'm used to people getting irritable around me but I wonder what happened to that carefree girl that I saw back in Britain." He said finding the room and slipping the card into its slot to open the door. He walked inside and pulled his spear off his back, throwing it onto one of the beds before falling onto the bed face first himself, as he was on the bed he took off his cloak before throwing it on the floor coating the floor with a layer of dust.

Edited by monkeyboy225

Jade crossed her arms and pouted as he the card into its slot. "That carefree girl left when we walked into this building." She walked into the room after him and sat on a chair in the corner. She looked around nodding her approval,"This place is good enough I guess." She unclipped the sheath of her sword from her belt and leaned it on the chair. She streched out her arms and looked at Brick shaking her head. "My gosh you are weird. Mabye I shouldn't be talking." She said this as she remembered her black-outs.

Edited by Jadeclaw

Brick sighed and turned over on the bed to look at Jade. "Being weird is the only thing that has gotten me through this long life or else I would've gone insane long ago." He said with a smile before sitting on the edge of the bed and gesturing toward the menu for room service that was on the table. "Order anything you want from there, I'm paying."

Sayuk nodded again and noticed the frown on Ddraig face. He didn't quite understood what it was about, but it didn't seem to concern him.

"So how long will you stay here again?"

He needed to continue a conversation... but he was not the best one with that so it usually ended up in that question.

I had already told them, but with your order they are sure to obey sir. What should I do if any go against that order? As for my mission... It could take a long time. I know I am getting their trust, but... I still don't know what they do around here. I shall find Midnight and ask her more directly. If anything new come up I shall tell you. As for attacking this place. I have the perfect way to do so if my cover is not destroyed.

A sneak attack. He would get his own men to get in the temple as new members, with a nice cover story and slaughter them all from the inside. HIS way of doing things and he had trained his troops to be like this, even if they were not as stealthy as him.

((sorry! I was busy this weekend because of halloween!))

"I need to leave as soon as possible, actually," Ddraig answered, hoping their conversation seemed somewhat normal.

Yes, they should obey my orders and if they don't, well, you know what we do to those who disobey. I suppose if any of them do disobey the order to remind them of why there is no order to attack, using your mind of course. Saying it outloud would be foolish. Yes, let me know and, yes take care of this place how you see fit. Ddraig responded.

Jade walked to the table that had the menu on it. She looked at it and saw chicken wings and a hot chocolate. She turned to face Brick,"How about some chicken wings and a hot chocolate. And mabye a small salad if they have one." Jade smiled and sat back ino the chair still looking at the menu. All I have to do is try to stay awake and I might make it through the night, hopefully. And not faliing asleep is what I need to work on. Or else I will have my nightmares again. Jade shivered a bit at the thought of her nightmares.

Edited by Jadeclaw

((Sorry for the wait.))

Sayuk nodded.

"Good journey then. I'll will try and find Midnight... I have some question to ask her."

He waited for his general to leave then left the infirmary himself ignoring the nurse who was telling him not to leave his bed so soon. He was feeling better and he disliked staying bedridden for so long. As he walked around he searched for Midnight when he heard a familiar voice near the entrance. He walked to it wondering who it was when he saw Rain with an unknown Agnimitra. There was a silence between the two so Sayuk moved closer to ask them if they had seen Midnight. The closer he walked the more uncomfortable it felt.

"Am I interrupting something here or can I ask a couple of questions?"

A nice way to get himself their attention. Now how would he ask them about the gem? Heard it from some Dark army soldiers? It was true...

((it's ok ^^))

"Alright, goodbye," Ddraig replied then left the infirmary towards the back of the mansion. He walked far out until he was at a place where he could safely change to his dragon form and fly off for Australia. Looking around to double-check, he made sure no one was close before changing into his dragon form. Once in his dragon form he took off into the sky, his strong wings pumping him higher and higher into the sky until he broke through the top layer of clouds. With a quick burst of speed he took off in the direction of Australia.

All Midnight felt like doing right now was relaxing. There wasn't much for her to do at the moment and maybe a rest would be good. Today she had a sparring match and then had to fight members of Dark's army so now that the adrenaline had left her system and she was left with not much to do, the fatigue caught up to her.

Leaving Kiri to join her or do her own thing, Midnight went to the nearest living room and plopped down on a couch, completely sinking down with a sigh. She looked to the coffee table in front of her and saw a pot of tea sitting there along with some cups. Leaning forward she grabbed a cup and poured herself some tea before leaning back.

Rain stood, letting Adam hug her, not wanting to break away just yet. She was so wrapped up in her own thoughts, she didn't hear anyone approaching until Sayuk spoke. She and Adam jumped apart, as if little kids with their hands in the cookie jar. Adam looked at Rain sheepishly, it seemed as though he had been caught up in the moment too, and was taken by surprise. Rain crossed her arms, then uncrossed them and rested them on her hips. She hated the feeling of being caught like that. It had happened to her a few too many times when she was still in her rebellious stage. She focused her attention on Sayuk, pretending that nothing had been going on at all.

"No." Rain replied too quickly. "You weren't interrupting anything." She said, then gave Adam a soft look. She wanted him to understand that she didn't want what had been going on to be public knowledge. He cocked his head to the side, a little confused as to why she felt that way, but nodded to let her know that she had his support.

"Feel free to ask any questions. We are both here as you need us." Rain said with a smile, her words sounding a little forced. She focused her attention on Sayuk and for what seemed the hundredth time, forced herself to calm down. Her heart was racing and her breathing was shallow. She took deeper breaths and looked at Sayuk again. Something seemed so familiar about him, and his dragon form, she though back to the large, dark mass. Rain had seen dragons like that mainly in one area, one she hadn't visited much. She tried to remember the details while she waited for his questions.

Sayuk found it funny how they didn't see him coming while he was in plain sight. Something must be going between the two of them. It could be useful later so he put it somewhere in his mind to ponder more about the many ways of using them. When he noticed the way Rain was looking at him he felt uncomfortable again. Not wanting to think about it he decided to ask them quickly.

"How did the fight between the army and the resistance start Is this place not hidden? They would not have found this place."

Sayuk waited a bit to let this sink in their mind then went on with his next comment. His personnal impression of the recent events.

"Maybe most fo the soldiers have a bad reputation about their intelligence, but I doubt they would not have noticed the strangeness of eight resistance dragons in a supposely resistanceless area. What do you plan on doing about this?"

No matter how you looked at this it was clear something was here and if he would have been with the soldiers at the time, unaware of the presence of the temple, he would immediatly prepare a squadron to rat out the resistance's hideout. He looked at Rain a bit more. What was she thinking about? He quickly looked around for something to see his face on, but found none, he cursed mentally and took out on of his knives. How could he be so unconcious!? Was the mark gone? He didn't want anyone to see it. He looked at his reflection and was mentally relieve. It was gone. Since when he was not sure, but at least it was not showing anymore.

Edited by Skarx

The three other people in the room looked at each other quickly before they turned back towards Puppy. It seemed they had almost forgotten he was in the room. Mark was the first to speak. "Just who are you boy? Answer that question and then I'll answer yours."

"I'm Puppy." Golden said with a slightly perplexed look on his face.

The man sighed and rubbed his forehead. "That's not what I meant. How are you related to him?" He pointed at Stick as she said this.

"Oh. He's my um... my cousin."

Mark nodded and looked thoughtful for a moment. "That would make you Falcon's 2nd cousin. I can't even begin to imagine what they call a cousin's daughter's husband though. That's how we are related."

"What’s going on?" Golden asked again.

"Well. That's what we are trying to figure out by talking, am I right? I don't rightly know."

Golden blinked and held his throbbing head. It was all so confusing.

Stick stood up and walked over to Puppy. He patted the boy on the shoulder and said "I know you're confused but I'll explain later. There are more important matters that need to be discussed at the moment."

Looking up, Puppy nodded briefly and tried to forget his confusion. All he could do at the moment was listen and hope it was all explained to him at a later time.

A smile flitted over Stick's face as the boy nodded and stopped asking questions. If he had the time he would sit down and explain all about Ida. It was something he had left out of his first conversation with Puppy because it had not seemed relevant at that moment. The relationship had only lasted a few months and what were a few months compared with the centuries already resting on his shoulders? It was at that moment that Stick realized these few months were a lot, considering what had happened and what they had led to, but he still didn't know the full extent of these few months had wrought. Turning around, he nodded at Falcon, who glared at a moment before beginning her story.

"It was two weeks ago." the woman repeated herself. The statement was almost as painful as the first time Falcon had said it. Tears were beginning to collect in the corners of her eyes, which had changed back to their original amber. "I suppose I should start at the beginning. It started like any classic love story I suppose. Boy meets girl. Girl and boy fall in love. They decide to get married, but you know all that already don't you?" she threw another accusing glare at Stick that made him shiver with the force of its hatred. "Then she figured out she was pregnant. It happens sometimes right? Things could still have worked out, but they didn't because he found out about her. You know who I'm talking about Stick." His stomach wobbled a bit. Dark. "He's getting closer to your trail Stick. He was delighted when he found your bride to be, but sadly when he came for you, you were gone. Where were you?"

Thinking back to the day Ida had left him, he remembered how he had been so deeply grieved by his loss he had returned to his mother's grave to speak with her. He smiled painfully as he remembered how he had almost ridiculed Rain for talking to a dead corpse. How hypocritical was he? It wasn't like he hadn't gone to seek guidance from the dead before.

"I was with my mother." he whispered.

"Funny. I never took you to be a mommy's boy." Falcon hissed before continuing her narrative. "Dark had leverage over my mother. He took her to one of his bases and kept her locked up until she gave birth to me and then used me to coerce her into joining his army. It was a good day for him Stick. He stole your true love from you just as he stole everything else you've ever cared about. He stole everything I ever cared about, not that that is a new story these days. It seems every other Agnimtra has lost something or other to that man."

Pausing, she glared at Stick again, fury in her eyes. "I can't help thinking it all comes back to you Stick. I know about your and Dark's rivalry. What drives the man to do the things he does? Perhaps it's the very same rivalry that drives you with such force. It's funny how much the two of you are alike actually, so alike you can’t stand each other."

Finally it was all too much. The glares, the accusation, all of which he felt were true. He had never thought of it that way, but had he driven Dark to where he was now? Were all these deaths on his head too? Covering his face with his hands, he silently wept. "What you say is true, but I must hear the rest of the story, even if it kills me. I have to know how she died."

Edited by Dashidragon

((Just to let everyone know, I will now be playing Dark. If you look at the first page there are updated pictures and an updated weapon. Let me know if you have any ideas or input!))

Rain watched Sayuk's looks, he seemed rather uncomfortable. There was something so familiar about him. She listened to his question and sighed. She had been so caught up in the thing with Adam, she had forgotten about the battle. Any of Dark's soldiers in the area would be extremely suspicious. They had to make some sort of decision on the matter before the other side made the decision for them.

"Adam, he's made a good point. It wasn't even 8, more like 6, maybe 7 Agnimitra they saw. A few of them escaped back to their meeting house which must be in the area as well. You need to decide a course of action." Rain said stepping towards him. He looked her up and down, his eyes pleading to stay with her, to continue where they had left off. "No, call a meeting immediately. We need a course of action." She said. Adam sighed, wistfully, but sent out a message to all of the Resistance Agnimitra in range.

Fellow Dragons. This is the London Temple Elder, Adam. I am sending this message because we fear our location will soon be discovered. Any of you that can come, come and head to the meeting room. But be discreet! They are probably just suspicious at this point, so we do not want them figuring it out because 30 dragons are all flying to this spot. Be careful of any new Agnimitra you meet, they have a base in the area and may be trying to break into our bases. I hope to see you all soon.

"Can you hold on for one second?" Adam said to Sayuk. He then grabbed Rain, pulled her to the doorway, and pulled the door behind him to block Sayuk's view. Then he grabbed her and kissed her with a whole never level of intensity. When they broke apart, Adam headed back in before she could say anything. He nodded to Sayuk. "Since you are new, I will ask you to stay away from the meeting. We need this to be as secure as possible." He said, then walked in the direction of the meeting hall. Rain collected herself, then stepped back in after him.

"Sorry about that. Do you have any more questions?" Rain asked with a smile. When she looked at Sayuk again, pieces of a memory hit her. It was long ago, there was lots of snow, he was flying around a city. She saw him later, as a human. Rain couldn't remember the whole thing, but she remembered that was her last visit to Russia before the Temple there was destroyed. "Sayuk! I remember you! You're from the Russian Temple. I saw you when I visited there a few hundred years ago." She said. She felt a sense of relief that she had finally remembered him, but something was still there, the rest of it that she couldn't quite remember. She shrugged it off, and focused on the other dragon.

Edited by Key2Universe

When the elder entered the other room with Rain Sayuk simply sigh... it was so obvious what he was going to do with all the looks he was giving Rain. He just couln't understand such... immature way of acting. Loving someone enough to forget what was around. He came back quickly though so he didn't have to wait and get bored. The elder then decided what was to be done.

Sayuk had a finally got something good out of this. A reunion. He was not allowed to assist? He doubt ANYONE here could keep him away from there, hell Dark himself could not... though Dark knew of his power and knew how to find him. It was way to dangerous for no great reason. Anyway, he wanted to listen to it and he was going to do it. He still had time before the arrival of the other dragons.

When Rain asked him if he had anymore questions he was going to ask on when he saw her face change. Did she knew about him now? When she told him he was from the Russian temple he looked at her for a while, his face was completely expressionless. To many memory was coming from her comment. From the Rusian temple. That temple was gone now and he had been part of the raiding troop, much against his choice. Traxis, his master... had made sure he did his part or feel more pain than anything he could imagine. He then spoke to Rain.

"You... saw me in it? Yes I am from that lost temple, but it does not matter anymore. It's gone, everyone is dead. I have a question..."

He waited to gather the right words.

"What do you know of the gem everyone is trying to find? What does it do? I heard many speak of it."

((All right everyone. This is where the drama has been leading to. I'm posting this in the topic because Falcon is merely a temporary character and I got permission from Kira to. I won't be playing her for long, but all the drama was to help kind of introduce her and her evilness and whats going to happen to her in the end.

And you people in Dark's army get a buddy... at least for a little while xd.png))

Username: Dashidragon

Nickname(s): Falcon

Rank (in army): Colonel

Weapons/Abilities/Powers: She can heal and change skin, eye, and skin color. Her weapon of choice is bows and arrows which she keeps strapped around her back at the ready at all times.

Personality: Falcon is perhaps even darker then her uncle Dark. Although she does not have as many deaths on her head, she is conniving and merciless. She knows just the right things to say to make people squirm and her words alone are often painful enough to torture the person who hears them. She is on a quest to kill someone much like her father, but hers is more rooted in rage and anger then even his. Her goal is to kill her father, the man she is convinced is responsible for all the problems in her life.

Background: Falcon was born into one of Dark’s bases. She was raised to believe her father was evil and needed to be brought before the benevolent and good Dark’s judgment. Little did she know that Dark was grooming her to be the weapon for him that would finally track down and bring back his rogue brother. He also didn’t know his lessons had taken root a little too well. Little Falcon became convinced that justice was not enough. Her father deserved a torturous and terrible end for what he had done to her and she was the only one capable of doing that. It had to be her hand that slit Stick’s throat.

It was while she was being trimmed for this job that she met Mark, the only person ever capable of connecting with her on an emotional level other then her mother… and she fell in love. The two of them became married, but still Falcon could not bring herself to give up the quest she had been groomed for her entire life. She stayed there for another decade or so, preparing, but during that time, Mark started to doubt he had made the right choice by joining Dark’s army and was considering joining the rebellion. Dark got wind of his treachery and intended to execute him as an example, but with much begging, Falcon convinced him this was an opportunity they couldn’t afford to pass up.

Telling her plans to Dark, he agreed with her and told her to go and not return until she had stick in her custody. Pleased with herself, she returned home and started executing her cunning plan. Convincing hr husband she wished to join the rebellion too, she and him left, Dark pretending to look the other way. With this, Falcon infiltrated the rebellion and started searching for her long lost father, but meanwhile back at the base, her mother was in agony. Ida had no reason left to stay in Dark’s army because her daughter had left and she was alone. Attempting to escape, Ida was killed in process. Overcome by grief and rage more then ever before, Ida convinced herself the fault laid on Stick’s shoulders and she resumed her search with a more bitter vengeance then ever before. Two weeks later he came and now she is waiting for just the right moment to defy Dark’s orders and to slit Stick’s throat.

Appearance as human:Falcon is short like her mother with curly black hair. She has a large nose and large eyes. Her eyes are amber. She wears aplain black dress with no embellishments.

Appearance as Dragon: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/324...by_Megas_SF.jpg

Other: This is where all the drama has been leading to folks.

Edited by Dashidragon

((omg, Stick has a kid xd.png

heehee, and bad me. I'm in class and yet here I am posting in the forums. well, you'll know why if it takes me awhile to post or reply. ^^ I still have work to do. Yay! Spanish!))

Brick smiled when he saw Jade lighten up as she read off the food from the menu, he laid down on the bed looking at Jade sideways. "Thats sounds really good. I didn't realize how hungry I was till I got to settle down and get some rest." He said with a sigh and heard his stomach grumble from lack of food, he then saw Jade shivered and wondered what she was thinking about. "You okay, a little cold?"