Kira1

The Agnimitra

He opened his eyes, looking around for any trace of her. Adrenaline began pumping through his system as he frantically looked for her. Her scent, her mind, anything he could think of to check, all came up blank. His eyes darted all around the field and its edges. She wouldn't leave, would she? He thought. His actions became more frantic. Suddenly he thought he got a whiff of her scent. He did a 180, looking for someone behind him, but there was nothing there. A moment later something tackled him from behind. Black yelped as he fell to the ground, trying to ready himself for a fight. Then he heard her giggle. So soft, so sweet. He rolled over to see Rain on the ground next to him, giggling away.

"What's so funny?" He asked her, his tone rather angry. Rain looked at him, then burst out giggling again. He crossed his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes, acting as if she was immature.

"It's just you! That little yelp, you might as well have been a hatchling!" Rain said, and began giggling all over again. Black sighed heavily. After a moment he pushed her lightly.

"It wasn't that funny." He said. She pushed him back and laughed, then when she saw his face, she pouted. She then crawled closer to him.

"Did I make my Blacky Buddy mad?" She asked in a mocking tone. He sighed and shoved her away.

"Don't call me that." He said.

Dark rolled over. He was beginning to wake up. He groaned, realizing that he had been dreaming about her again. It had been so many years since he had seen Rain. He sighed. A moment later a knock came from the door. Dark ran a hand through his hair and sighed. He pushed himself off the bed, so that he was standing next to it in only his silky black, of course, sleeping pants.

"Yes, Yes. You can come in." He said, still groggy from sleep. The officer opened the door and bowed to The Dark Dragon. Dark waved him off, letting him know that he could rise. Dark then headed into the bathroom to get ready. "What do you have to report, soldier?" He asked, sounding impatient. He hated talking to anyone after one of his dreams.

"Sir, the battles are moving along as planned on the Egypt, Mongolia, Iceland, Canada, Sweden, Western Russia, and China near the bases. Still no luck with the Gem. The soldiers have only just begun searching the smaller temples and Agnimitra hide-outs." The soldier reported. From the bathroom, the sound of glass shattering came. Dark cursed and the soldier hurried forward to check on him.

"Stop, just finish your briefing and get out." Dark called the man nodded and continued with the dull reports about supplies and the human population. After almost another minute, Dark shushed him. "Enough! Just leave me my peace." He said. The other dragon nodded and hurried out of the room. Dark cursed again and slammed his hand down against the marble counter. Blood gushed from the cuts in his hand and the glass was pushed farther in. There was glass all around the sink and droplets of his blood. Dark sighed as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He hated how human he looked in this form, but at the same time, he was more stunning than any true human could hope to be. Dark shoved the glass shards of the mirror and walked out of the room. He went to his closet and quickly pulled some clothes out. He pulled them on and moved to leave the room. On his way he passed another mirror that showed his sleep tossed hair and his groggy bark blue eyes. He sighed and kept going, not caring about his appearance. He opened the door and moved down along the huge hallway. It looked like something you would find on mount Olympus, except everything was black marble or just black instead of the traditional white. There were columns carved of dragons twisting together. Dark moved past it all, down the huge grand staircase, and out the front doors. He sighed when the fresh air hit him. He took a moment to admire his headquarters. In front of him, building after buildings the same dark colors as the mansion he had just left stretched out before him. They all had a slightly destroyed look to them, he had made no move to repair many of the buildings that had been torn apart in past battles. He sighed again and began walking down the center of the street. Everywhere he walked, dragons stopped and bowed to him. Some in large groups that all bowed in unison, others walking alone. Dark smiled his evilest smile and let out a dark chuckle worthy of a film in its perfection. The other dragons smiled a dark smile at this, most of them had never heard their dark lord's true laugh before.

Dark stopped and smiled as he looked around. Such a setting made him feel powerful. He closed his eyes and imagined the day the whole world would be like this. Another laugh bubbled up from his chest and burst out.

"I may not have them now, or that gem," Dark said quietly to himself, "but it won't be long before I have everything I want. Rain, Stick, the gem, and the world." He laughed once more, than resumed his walk.

Rain frowned at Sayuk. It must have been so hard to be one of the people truly affected by a Temple's closing like that. But, his other question took her by surprise. She sighed a little wistfully, thinking of the gem.

"Yes, I know of the gem that people are talking. It is said that the gem is the embodiment of the Agnimitra's hearts and souls. The elders before us used to go to the gem, to pray to it. It is the closest any of us have ever come to a religion. As for its power, I can only guess that it is the single most powerful artifact in existence. Some say the original dragons, the first ones that ever walked this planet, when they died, their spirits combined into the gem." Rain said. Her eyes were focused past Sayuk, as she remembered the tales her mast had told her of the gem. How wonderful it had sounded, its past so illustrious and magical. Rain let out a soft sigh. She had no idea how to explain such feelings to the other dragon. "And I am deeply sorry for your lost. Many great Agnimitra were lost when that Temple was over taken." She said.

Sayuk listened to her as she told him her tales. They sounded similar to the ones his own temple and parents had told him. Something beyond any understanding they could ever have now. Even the elders of before did not understand the gem completly. He was finding it foolish of Dark to want it to use as a weapon since... it could very well end up killing him. For all they really knew the thing could have been a cursed object that absorbed the souls of their ancestor and some random third party decided that they became one with the stone.

One common tale he used to heard in Russia was of a time of great strife between the different clans. The great war was tearing apart the land and it creatures and soon it would die because of their foolishness. To prevent this a large group made up of members from all of the differents clan joined together and tried to stop the war. The others seeing this as treason, since some of their clan had dared to ally with enemy dragons, hunted them down. In the end the survivor gathered together and searched for something through wish they could catalyse their power and force the others to cease the bloodshed. The found a crystal, the original color is now a mystery, exempt of any kind of impurity and they performed a ritual that allowed every single dragon from their alliance to gain tremendous power overcoming the corrupted leaders. When the door to the ritual room oppened again to annouce their victory, they had found nothing else than the gem, shining in the many colors of the now gone dragons scales.

Sayuk was about to ask her if she about its location when she went back to his home temple again. Many great dragons? He only remembered old geezers babbling about how the young of today, or those day, were getting more an more delinquent and forgetting about the old traditions... The same that had forced him to go to a human school with pure white hair and rendered any chance of actually living a normal child life to dust. His parents had been elders. Still he would have prefered to live there than to have been forced into the army, not that he cared anymore he found some sort of pleasure in doing his work to get the human into oblivion.

"They died. Nothing can be change so let's forget about the past shall we."

The fact that she was feeling sorry for him showed that she didn't know of his involvement in its destruction. It was better that way.

"Do we know where to find the gem itself? To keep it from falling into the wrong hand."

Which meant the rebelion's hand.

Jade shook her head,"No I'm okay. I'm just thinking about something that happened to me. It kind of makes me shiver whenever I think about it. I don't even know why I thought about it right now." Jade got up and held out the menu to Brick. "Do you want to look?" I wasn't supposed to think about that. I said I wouldn't think about it again and here I am thinking about it. Stupid!

Edited by Jadeclaw

((Yay! I like Dark's intro post. X3

and Ddraig's time skip!))

As Ddraig finally came upon the stronghold in Australia he dropped below the cloud levels, flying down towards the many large open spaces meant for landing. He rapidly descended, only slowing when he neared the ground and used his wings to catch the wind. A great gust of wind whipped up dust as he gracefully landed, before swiftly changing into his human form. Quickly walked off in search of Dark to report to him what was going on.

(( biggrin.gif Glad you like his intro post, it took me a while to write. Don't forget that Midnight has to respond to the message sent to all Resistance members in the area. biggrin.gif ))

Rain's eyes widened when she heard Sayuk's response. It took her a moment to remember that everyone grieved differently. I guess he has made himself become numb to it, he seems to have become numb to most things. But, if he survived the destruction, then he must have been through a lot. It was supposedly one of the most brutal of them all. She thought to herself. His manner bugged her, but Rain forced herself to move on. It was not her place to reprimand his method of getting through. She thought about his question for a few moments before answering.

"Its location. There are many rumors about its current location. The Resistance as a whole has been very carefully about how they search, considering Dark is also constantly searching. It has been rumored to be somewhere in Europe, perhaps on this island itself. The story is that the last dragon to know of its location was at a smaller hideout and was killed before he shared the information. I believe that is all of the current information about its location. If I were you, I would lay low in the mansion right now. Since you are a new member, leaving would not be a good idea because you may get attacked upon your return. Also, Adam was being serious with what he said about the meeting. Some of the dragons will kill you just for being new, we have extremists on the Resistance just as Dark does." Rain said, her tone slightly patronizing. She wanted this other dragon to understand how serious the situation was.

Dark continued walking until he reached one of the larger buildings. It was a sort of meeting and eating hall for the army members. He smiled when he entered, seeing some men chasing squealing women, some laughing jovially. Dark was strict when it came to battle and following orders, but he loved to see dragons enjoying other dragons. Soon the whole world would be their playground and the lowly humans would either be enslaved or killed off completely. Dark sat at the center table, the one always reserved for higher officers and himself, and after a few moments a woman ran out and placed a tray in front of him. She bowed and began to step away, but Dark held up a hand to stop her.

"You're new, right?" Dark said, his voice sounding so silky, the girl took a half step closer. She nodded. Dark smiled a cynical smile. He reached an arm out, grabbing the girl's waist. She let out a little squeak in surprise. Dark locked his blue eyes on her violet ones, the girl shook a little. Dark leaned his mouth to her ear and whispered, "You're going to like it here." Then nipped her neck. She squeaked again in surprise. Dark shoved her away laughing and swatted her butt as she hurried away. Some of the other officers joined in the dark dragon's laughter. As the girl pushed through the kitchen's door, she sighed happily and put a hand to her neck. The other girls in the kitchen hurried to her, eagerly awaiting the details. Most of the girls were overwhelmed at the thought of even talking to the handsome prince, let alone having an experience like that one.

Dark began eating his meal, his mood much improved from the moment he had woken up. He loved the way most of these dragons adored him.

((AH! Key you are EVIL! How am I supposed to compete with an intro post like that? Well I suppose I'll just have to try my best >:D Here's Falcon's entry post))

The dark heart that beat with Falcon's chest beat just a twinge faster as the message from Adam rumbled through her mind. He's on to me. He realized what I intend to do and now he's coming to make an end of me. Fury blossomed in her chest as she imagined that scenario. No one could snatch her vengeance from her, not even the Dark Dragon. Perhaps after Stick's death she would go and teach Dark a lesson too. She would first strike him down and then everyone who dared defy her and stand in her way. Glorious dreams of the people shouting her name ran through her mind. No more Black Dragon, only The Falcon.

At that moment she wanted one of her arrows to sprout from Dark's chest too, but that would have to wait. The man was useful to her at the moment and she couldn't afford to lose him. After the man before her died, that despicable man who was her father, she would move on to Dark, but Stick's death came first. She could end this right now she realized. One well aimed arrow to the heart was all it took to end his miserable life, but she couldn't bring herself to do it quite yet, not with Mark watching. Seeing her that way would leave him scarred and she couldn't bear the thought of hurting Mark.

Walking over to Stick, she pierced into his soul with her deep eyes. Watching him squirm like a worm on a hook, it took all her strength not to laugh at his weakness. If she had not known better, she would have thought it an insult for anyone to call this worm her sire.

"We have to leave. If Dark is going to attack this place it is best you not be here when he comes."

What she didn't say was she couldn't allow him to fall into Dark's hand if her plan was to come to fruition. Now that she had finally managed to track him down, nothing was going to separate her from the man until he was dead or she died in the process. Not to mention she enjoyed torturing him with her poisonous looks and glances. It made her feel powerful, in control. The feeling was gloriously addictive.

At that moment, she caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror hung on the wall behind Stick. In her amber eyes was burning a glorious fire of rage and anticipation. Stoking the fire as best she could, she reminded herself she couldn't afford to let Stick know her intentions. She could enjoy his torture all she wanted, but she couldn't show it. The black curls on her head framed a skinny gaunt face with an oversized nose and eyes. Her mouth was pulled down in a dark frown that never seemed to leave her face. This is me. she thought. This monster is me... and I absolutely love it.

Blind to his daughter's true intentions; Stick blinked as he considered what his daughter said. It bit deeply into him not to be able to hear the end of Ida's story, but there was always more time to talk it out. In the meantime, he had to take care of the situation as it was, and it made sense for him to leave. If he left, Puppy was sure to follow and so the boy would not have to face another battle.

"Agreed," he said grimly "but I have a matter to attend to before we leave." His hand fluttered unintentionally to the place at his side where his dagger usually rested. "I'll meet up with you three as soon as I'm done. Don't wait for me. I'll come after you." Turning his back, he pushed open the door and walked out.

Falcon almost shrieked in frustration. That stupid man. Does he think after all these years he will lose me so quickly? Where he goes I go until the moment one of my arrows sends him to his grave. Looking back at the two she mumbled an apology before looking specifically at Mark. "Get the kid out of here. I'll stay and make sure that my father doesn't get into any trouble. I'll meet up with you also." Mark looked as if he was about to protest, but a quick warning glare from Falcon soon had him clamping his mouth shut and nodding in agreement. Even the very person she loved knew not to mess with her.

Taking one final glance at the two, she sighed at the complication the boy brought. He would only be extra baggage on this journey. Perhaps after she disposed of Stick, she would dispose of him too. Who cares? The world could do with a little less extra baggage. Turning back around, she opened the door and followed Stick down the halls quietly, making sure not to alert him of her presence.

Puppy watched as the two left and tears gathered in the corner of his eyes. This situation didn’t feel right. Something was wrong, dreadfully wrong. Right now he wanted to run to Stick and beg him to stay, but as he thought this Mark came over to him and patted him on the shoulder. "Well, what do you say? It's time to move on."

Puppy blinked and tried to pull a coherent thought out of the fog of his mind, but he couldn’t formulate a viable response. Mark must have seen his confusion because the man's stance softened and he looked at him with comforting eyes. "It won't be that bad. We'll return after it’s all over. I promise." It was a little childish but the word promise inspired trust in Puppy. If someone made a promise they couldn't break it. Nodding, Puppy looked at the window.

Mark smiled when he saw Puppy's change of mood. Going to the window, he slowly opened it. "Children first." Running over, Puppy threw himself out of the window and quickly turned into his dragon form. It was beautiful as always. The feel of sun on his scales, the lick of wind on his wings, the smells of flowers and earth drifting towards his nostrils. Flying is a glorious thing.

Edited by Dashidragon

((what message Rain? O_o Heehee, I forgot about that, sorry.))

Ddraig decided to check the mess hall for Dark, thinking the man would be there at this time of day. And he was right. As he walked he saw Dark smack a girl's butt before she left to go back into the kitchen and everyone joined in with Dark's laughter. With a silent sigh, Ddraig walked over to where Dark was sitting and stood before the black dragon as he waited to be acknowledged. He probably didn't have to wait like this, but it was sort of a habit to be formal like this.

Adam sighed, wistfully, but sent out a message to all of the Resistance Agnimitra in range.

Fellow Dragons. This is the London Temple Elder, Adam. I am sending this message because we fear our location will soon be discovered. Any of you that can come, come and head to the meeting room. But be discreet! They are probably just suspicious at this point, so we do not want them figuring it out because 30 dragons are all flying to this spot. Be careful of any new Agnimitra you meet, they have a base in the area and may be trying to break into our bases. I hope to see you all soon.

((I'm Rain, now? biggrin.gif I love the first post, but Falcon's is wonderful as well.))

Dark looked up as he finished his laughter, a cocky smile still covering his face. He saw Ddraig, one of his top officers, standing to his right.

"Ddraig! Finally back from that dreadfully misty island? Have we burned and conquered it yet? I do hope you have better news than the man that woke me up this morning. Don't look at me with that look, I was just having fun with one of the new recruits." Dark said with another laugh. He looked in the direction the girl had gone, almost wishing he hadn't pushed her away. He sighed a little, then looked back to the man that had been one of his first recruits. He smiled his cocky, sardonic smile once more. It seemed odd for the man to stand so formally next to him after all they had been through together. Their first conquers, heck, Ddraig had been with him when they had just been torturing humans for fun. Dark chuckled once more, fondly remembering those days. The days after she had left, when he had truly begun his hatred for the humans. Dark looked around the room, watching as the people resumed their tasks of eating, seducing, and just being merry. He loved moments like these, but something was nagging at him. That stupid dream was still dancing through his thoughts. He did not let any sign of his discomfort show through, but his thoughts were not so calm.

Maybe I should try to find her, to end whatever is still haunting me. He thought. If it was anyone else, he would have had them killed by now, but not her. He couldn't stand the thought of her being dead, and it sickened him. He pushed all of those insistent thoughts away, and focused once again on Ddraig. He hoped the man would report something that would pull his thoughts out of the disgusting turn they had taken.

((You've awoken the ninja in me Key with your awesome posts. Now I must measure up to your awesomeness or it will eat at me until I do *crosses fingers about this post to bring good luck and make her awesome cause she ish a ninja*))

Stick glided down the lavish halls as quickly as his feet could carry him. Where was she? Time was not on his side in this. The sooner this situation was resolved, the quicker he could move on... and hear the rest of Ida's story. The sooner he could be with his daughter. The sooner he could begin his life anew, but even now with the glimmer of a glorious possible future on his doorstep, he couldn't bring himself to leave behind the dagger. The dagger was so deeply ingrained with every fiber of his being that not having it by his side was like having an appendage amputated. All these thoughts about the dagger brought back a disturbing and alarming memory long buried within his mind:

As the old man watched him, Stick practiced with his new dagger, allowing the feel of its smooth hilt in his hand to overcome all his other emotions. Whirling around like a graceful swan, the dagger danced in his practiced hands as he stabbed at imaginary and invisible enemies. As the blade pierced these invisible adversaries, the sun glinted off the white bone, making the beautiful carvings on its surface seem to glimmer for a moment as if they were alive before a dark cloud descended over the bright sun, foreshadowing the storm to come. Suddenly stopping, Stick wondered at the carvings on the blade. He had never given them much thought, but their seemed something strange and mystical about them.

"What are they teacher?" Stick asked awestruck. The old man who had originally been the one to mutter spells over the bone as they extracted it from Stick's living flesh was the teacher of whom Stick spoke. The man had been teaching him the way of a Shunyata warrior ever since his wound had healed... mostly. Sometimes the gash still pained him and the infection that had raged through his body only a few short weeks ago had still left him weakened, but he was healthy enough. Looking up with large sad eyes, the old man walked over and held out his hand looking up to Stick with a question in his eyes. Giving a brief curt not, the old man took the blade from Stick's possession and rubbed his old knarled fingers over the carvings. Stick shivered as the man did and a sense of foreboding enveloped him. He had the feeling it hadn't been such a good idea to ask this particular question.

Looking up, the old man looked at him sadly. "These markings are the telling of destiny Stick." Blinking, Stick wished to ask millions of questions, but he had long since learned to hold his tongue around his teacher. The old man would answer the question in his own good time. Tracing one particularly long and wavy line on the blade, the man said "This is the marking of long life." Tracing another he said "This is the marking of a heart broken... several times over." A deeper sense of dread filled him as the old mans fingers lingered on one particularly convoluted marking on the blade. "And this is the mark of a man stabbed by his own blade." Sucking in a breath, Stick felt fain as the old man held the dagger back out to him. As if attached to strings, his fingers reached out and gripped the daggers hilt as if by their own accord. The force of destiny was heavy upon his young shoulders.

The old man looked up at him with sad eyes again. "It will be a first Stick. No bearer of a Shunyata has ever been betrayed by his own blade. It only seems poetic though that the last our kind will be betrayed by the very thing that made him one of us."

"Last of our kind?" Stick wheezed out.

"The practice is dying boy. I'm the last Agnimtra on this earth that knows all the steps required to carry out the ceremony. With my death, which is coming very soon I fear, my own blade foretold it; the practice will be forgotten to the sands of time. Only you will be left alive to say that you bear a living blade."

Shivering, the same force of destiny that had compelled him to once again wield the blade that day made him search out desperately for the blade that would someday bite into his own flesh. He wondered what it would feel like to be stabbed by something that was himself. Finally destiny decided to show him what he so desperately searched for. Looking ahead, he spotted Rain and headed in her direction.

((blargh now I want to do long posts like you guys have xd.png

and thanks for the reminder about Adam's message Key (or Rain. lol I call people by their character's name a lot.) ^^))

With a sigh Midnight set down her cup and stood up. She needed to go to the meeting room since Adam had called them. So, she briskly set off in that direction, wondering what they would do about this. Up the stairs, then down the hall and the third door on the right was the meeting room. Midnight peeked in to see who was there before coming into the room to await the beginning of the meeting.

Hopefully Adam had a plan. She was tired from all the events today that she couldn't really think of anything. Once they started talking she would probably be able to think of a few things, add in some suggestions. She just hoped that they would all be safe.

Smiling a bit at Dark, Ddraig sat across from him at the table before reporting to Dark.

"Sayuk is doing an undercover mission at the base of the resistance in London. I told him that I would keep any troops from attacking until he has finished his plans for that place. I'm pretty sure he has a good plan to take that place down.

Our troops did attack the place but they retreated before there were anymore causalities. It seems that resistance has been gaining some power. Rain is there too.

Brick has managed to recruit a new member. Her name is Jade and right now Brick is taking care of her to get her all sorted out in here.

Also, we seem to have finally found Stick," Ddraig reported, leaving the information that would probably have the most effect on Dark for last. He knew that Dark had been searching for his brother for years and years now. Any information on his whereabouts would no doubt make Dark put more focus on retrieving Stick by any means necessary.

Since Ddraig had been with Dark from practically the very beginning he knew how Dark's mind worked for the most part. He was sure there were things that he didn't know since everyone had their secrets, but when you have known someone for so long you tend to feel you know almost everything about them.

((oh and just a reminder. Dark also makes sure that the humans don't know Agnimitra exist. And any human that does find out is killed. ^^))

Edited by Kira1

Brick took the menu taking a quick look before placing it on the ground along with his spear. "Well I'm fine with whatever you order. Maybe you should just get some rest, maybe that would take your mind off the subject." He said with a smile. Man after we eat I'll take a short nap then we will be on our way to the base again. We're almost there just a little bit more, just hope they weren't expecting us yet and I missed a dead line or something but oh well they know I don't keep a time schedule very well. Or atleast they should know that. He thought to himself as he propped himself up on the pillows that were arranged at the head of his bed.

When he saw Rain's eyes widden at his comment about the dead people he wondered if he had been a bit to blunt... Still since she made no new comment on the matter he decided to put it aside.

"So the gem is probably on this island. Um. Well nothing to be done now since I don't want to get killed for no reason by the extremist here. I'll be going now there are still places I have yet to see in the mansion."

Especially the reunion room. The was a risk in going there, but it was a rather small risk since no one knew about is powers. The only thing they might know from his dragon body was that he was an ice dragon, but that's all. As he left rain behind he looked in the most isolated place for the perfect hiding spot and when he found an empty room he carefully searched it and dissapeared. Were was the meeting room now... He remembered a door that was guarded before coming to this room. Slowly and carefully he made his way to the said door, looking in each room he passed by for possible help. That's when he found Midnight. She had set he cup down and was leaving the room. She was old here so luckily she was also summoned to the room.

Sayuk followed her around the place careful about how he moved not to touch anyone and found out that walls were useful for this sinced most people walk near the middle of the corridors.

When she opened the door and looked inside he took that oportunity to sneak in and position himself in a corner where no one was. He could see a couple of Agnimitra inside as well as the elder called Adam. Now was the time for some informtaion fishing. What would they do? What would be useful for Dark to know? What could he do himself with this information. It was one of the things he loved the most. Eavesdropping on secret meeting.

Jade sighed and whispered to herself,"I'll try." She hoped that Brick didn't hear her. Cause if he did he might ask her something. She laid down on the other bed and rested her head on her pillow. She soon fell asleep after she didn't know how tired she was until she laid down on her bed.

Rain nodded to Sayuk. The gem was most likely on this island, another reason for me to stay here. And there might be a battle soon. She sighed internally. None of this was helping the struggle going on in her mind. She hated being tied down to things, ever since an incident a long time ago, Rain had hated the thought of just existing in one place. Maybe if Adam could travel, if he wasn't married to this temple.. She thought, but shook her head. Sayuk was long gone by now, and Rain was standing alone in the entrance hall. She sighed aloud, then pushed through the doors, back to the outside. She needed some fresh air to clear her thoughts. She made no move to close the door behind her, she just moved a few steps forward and out of the direct path. She sighed again, thoughts of all of her options flying through her head at a pace that she couldn't dream to keep up with. She tried to breath, to slow it all down, but it all just seemed to be piling up. Rain lifted one hand to her forehead and rested it there, trying to figure out a way to slow all of this down.

Dark listened through Ddraig's report. London was dreary, Sayuk was there. The Resistance was growing stronger, then Rain. The name that had haunted him all that morning. He began retreating into his thoughts, when he heard Stick. Dark's eyes locked onto the other man's and he stood immediately.

"The worm finally came out of the ground, huh?" Dark said, thoughts of Rain pushed aside for now. Dark picked up his drink, red wine, and downed it in one gulp. He slammed his cup down so hard the whole table shook. The sound made people stop, focus their attention on their Prince. "That little worm, hah!" He said and stepped away from the table. "The closest dragon with blood like mine, who hides, covers himself with mud." Dark spat on the ground. "Stick, hah, his name should be something more like Coward." Dark said, a sadistic smile twisting his beautiful face.

"It's about time we found the little maggot. I can't wait to see how he reacts to his daughter, to my palace! She will bring him here, and he will feel The Black Dragon's wraith as no other has felt it before." Dark let out another cackle, an evil laugh darker than before. It seemed to bubble up form the darkest pits of the man's soul. The others watched in amazement, constantly awed by their Lord's words, actions, his power. Dark continued his walk around the table, coming back to the side Ddraig stood on.

"Catch the little insect, or let my niece catch him." Dark said, spitting again at the word insect. "I will be eagerly awaiting the day my treacherous brother appears before me once again." Dark said, sitting back down in his chair which resembled a thrown. He let out another deep laugh, which the room responded to with a cheer, then continued with their festivities.

Ddraig watched as Dark stood up suddenly, beginning to pace around the table as he gave his speech about the worm Stick. It was no surprise that he felt this way about his brother, since Stick had been so elusive these past years.

Ddraig simply chuckled with a small smile when Dark laughed after sitting down again, which made the whole room cheer out loud. If Stick was caught and brought before Dark, Ddraig knew it wouldn't be a pretty sight.

The only question now was what to do next. Most likely they would soon head out to overtake one of the other temples that were still standing. And of course more slaughtering, he just hoped that maybe this time more would join Dark. If they did their lives would be spared.

((Yay, me ish back xd.png))

Kiri was wandering aimlessly around the big mansion, not sure what to do now. She had heard something about a meeting being held, so Midnight was probably there, since the elder trusted her... She sighed, thoughts of Jade still going around in her head. She was really worried about the wind Agnimitra, who knew where she could be now... When she payed a little more attention to her surroundings, she noticed she was at the same garden she had discovered before meeting Jade. She smiled a little, though it was a sad smile. That place calmed her a little, but the guilty feeling remained, growing stronger with each of her thoughts about how she could have helped her, if she had been more carefull... She still didn't know what had thrown her, but she knew, if she was paying more attention, she would've been able to do something... She sat down on the floor of what seemed a temple that still remained, though it had a broken column sprawled across it. She let herself fall, her back landing on the white stone with a 'thud', while her legs were still hanging from the edge. She just stayed there, staring at the sky, with half-closed eyes. The clouds were moving lazyily, just floating around. "It must be nice to be a cloud..." She thought, wondering what it would be like to live like that, without a single worry. She felt her eyes stinging a little, before sparkling drops of water started falling down her cheeks. She put one of her arms over her eyes, her body shaking slightly with each sob. The air seemed to be getting heavier and more humid, and the far away clouds seemed to be getting darker and darker. She just layed there, crying, as the storm grew closer, slowly but steadily, to the mansion. She remembered feeling so frustrated, so useless when her father had died, a long time ago... She hadd made the resolution not to trouble others anymore, and now, Jade was most likely in the hands of Dark, because of her own weakness...

After a couple of hours, Kiri opened her eyes. Her vision was a little blurry, and her eyes were red from crying. She sat up, rubbing at them, seemingly having ran out of tears. She looked up at the sky again, which was getting darker, the storm being close enough for the thunders to be heard faintly... It would probably reach the mansion in about an hour... She sighed, enjoying the cool breeze that announced the upcoming rain, and standing up, deciding to go into the mansion before it started. When she got to the beggining of the gardens, she stepped into the elegant building, and started looking for the stairs that led to the upper floors. She felt like looking through a high window when the storn started, and maybe, she could find a way to the roof, and stand in the rain... She didn't care about getting a cold at that point.

((Meaningless long post xd.png *bows head* Sorry~ TT^TT))

((*sighs with an evil little smile on her face* The day Dark and Stick meet is going to be epic >:D))

Just as he was about to approach Rain, she opened the doors and walked out. He briefly considered if he should turn back now. Something told him this encounter was going to be... interesting to say the least, but he couldn't turn back now. He had to do this whether he wanted to or not. He tried to convince himself again this encounter was only about getting his dagger back but he knew there was more to it then that, but what that was he couldn't place his finger on.

Taking a deep breath, he steadied himself and prepared himself as best he could. Best not let Rain see what in a bad state he was or she would start asking questions. Questions are never a good thing, especially now of all times. He wasn't sure if he would be able to keep his mouth shut because of all the distractions on his mind. Allowing his hair to change from black to red and his eyes to their ordinary yellow color, he tried his best to look as detached and scornful as he could... but it wasn't working. He knew no matter how hard he tried Rain would see right through his facade so better not to put it on at all. Sighing, he allowed his hair to change from red to gold and his eyes to amber. He briefly wondered if Rain had ever seen him this way, the way he was born. He couldn't remember an incident where she had. He tended to avoid these colors because if he ever met someone who had known him in his younger days they would immediately recognize him with this hair and eye color.

Walking out the door, he watched as Rain walked down the pathway and then turned off a bit. Rain stood there with a hand on her forehead as if deep in thought. "Rain." he said. He didn't say it very loudly, but he knew it would be enough to get her attention.

((Welcome back biggrin.gif It's not useless. If it was a post about monkeys then it would be useless but I see no monkeys in your post))

Edited by Dashidragon

As Sayuk was waiting for everyone to get in the room so the meeting could start he decided to check up on them walking around, checking every corner of the room, Adam and laughing mentally at the man weakness for Rain. He wondered it he would be willing to sacrifice something for the woman, woman that he still didn't understand why Dark was letting he on the loose. She was not hiding or anything, but none of the soldier, including him the generals above him had no right to touch her. He wish he knew why, but Dark never told him when he asked no Sayuk never pushed further. Probably something to do with his childhood or something close to that.

He suddenly left his though when someone almost walked into him. He jumped aside not to come into contact with him. He then heard Adam ask everyone to sit and to the guard to let no one pass, that if it was important a mental message was to be given to them. The door now closed and everyone siting around the nice table Sayuk came closer so he could hear everything. Knowing a bit more how Midnight could react he posted himself behind her. Last thing he wanted was some random dragon jumping out of his chair angry. Midnight seem much too calm to react like that.

He decided to sent a quick message to Ddraig.

Sir. Reporting on something interesting. The resistance is holding a meeting with all of the important member of the area. This leave the surrounding ground open. I am currently in the room with them to learn what they have to say.

That should suffice. He just wanted to keep the only general aware of his mission well informed on something as important or possibly important as this.

((Welcome back Shiro ^^))

Edited by Skarx

((well I sent kira an application, hope I get to join...))

Falcon followed Stick as he meandered down the corridors. The man seemed to be looking for something but wasn't quite sure where to find it. Falcon was getting a little annoyed and exasperated when finally Stick stopped. He was watching a woman wearing green robes. Eyes narrowing Falcon was just as intrigued by this woman as by the man talking to her. She realized it was Sayuk, a fellow member of the Dark's army. Drawing in her breath, she crushed herself up against the wall and hoped against hope he wouldn't see her or recognize her or her intentions might be compromised. Much to her relief, Sayuk walked away and did not see her.

As Sayuk walked away, the woman headed for the doors. Every member of Dark's army knew who she was. If there was one explicit order from Dark that every member was expected to obey it was this. Don't kill or hurt Rain. The thought that Dark would dare try to control her actions to protect a resistance member made her blanch. A man with compassion for any resistance member couldn't afford to be the one to lead the world into a new glorious era without humans. Compassion was weakness. What if Dark suddenly decided to be compassionate to humans or even worse, Stick? She doubted either would happen, but still compassion was a tricky emotion that could cause even the worst of people to turn against their own beliefs. It was for this exact reason Falcon chose to ignore such weak and pitiful emotions.

With these dark thoughts, Falcon followed cautiously as Stick walked out the door and approached Rain. She briefly wondered what Stick had to do with the woman. It was rather ironic to her that both Stick and Dark seemed to have a connection with the woman.

Ddraig paused when he heard Sayuk's thoughts reach him, spacing out as he listened to what the Agnimitra had to say. Sayuk reported that he was spying in on the meeting the resistance members were holding to decide on what to do. This would definitely be of help. After Sayuk was done relaying the message he looked to Dark.

"Sayuk has just informed me that he is spying in on a resistance meeting. He'll tell me more when there is something to report," Ddraig informed Dark.

Midnight took her seat, unbeknown to Sayuk's presence right behind her. She was too focused on the meeting to really worry about someone hiding right behind her. Since Adam was the temple elder it was his duty to speak first and begin the meeting. Every Agnimitra at the table looked to Adam seated at the head of the table, waiting for him to speak.

((and i'm letting Key control Adam since she has been doing a good job of that so far. plus, i'm lazy. xd.png))

As the others were going about in the mansion, Golden was winging along with Mark. The large fire dragon was much too slow. Puppy wanted to dart ahead and go at full speed, but whenever he got a little too fast Mark growled at him and told him to slow down. It was obvious that the larger dragon was either not capable or wasn't going to go faster and so Golden had to entertain himself by darting circles around him like a sparrow and doing dazzling displays of acrobatics in the air above Mark's head. He could have sworn that Mark once mumbled under his breath "Children these days... a bunch of...". He had heard the rest, but he wasn't really willing to think of the vocabulary the man had used. It was that bad.

Eventually he couldn't stand the man's lagging anymore, he flew right in front of Mark's face and asked Why are you going so slow old man? Mark growled and replied snappishly Have you ever thought I may not be going slow? You, my boy, are unusually fast. Your definition of slow is my definition of a good pace. Have you forgotten about the others too? If Falcon and Stick are to catch up then we have to keep a pace that allows for that. Sighing, Retriever reluctantly agreed that what Mark had said made sense. He attempted to fly a bit more slowly after that, if only a bit.

((Really? xd.png Thats hilarious. I'm not the only one secretly schemeing with her then? Shes fun to scheme with.))

((I interrupt. sorry. I was wandering if one wanted to join this which would be more helpful to you guys at the moment in Dark's army...since I see you need more people...))