picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Albel just snickered. He didn't mind humans all that much except for Arumat, but he actually found Slytha more attractive in her human body. Though, her strength didn't amuse him very much in this form. You'll live he murmured. The Drake poked her head out from underneath the couch again.

((Who's Arumat? xd.png))

Keisha giggled softly, squeaking in surprise as Nick clung onto her back. "Heys!" she giggled, trying to buck him off like a bull. She flapped her wings wildly, trying to knock him off by the force of the wind she was making. She stood up on her hind legs, giggling softly as she threatened to fall backwards.

((Someone from Albel's past...thinking about making a character sheet for him....))

(sai, your post made me lol!))

Albel just snickered. He didn't mind humans all that much except for Arumat, but he actually found Slytha more attractive in her human body. Though, her strength didn't amuse him very much in this form. You'll live he murmured. The Drake poked her head out from underneath the couch again.

"Hmp." Slytha crossed her arms. If I'm this.... er... physically challenged. Then I don't know how long I will. She sighed. I dought I could take on more than a human. I use to be able to take down whole camps of humans. She growled softly. Icefire is dead when I find her.

Edited by snowdragon10

((Oh, thankyou tongue.gif))

If you cant take down more than 1 human, then what do you plan to do when you see Icefire? You do realize before she actually did anything, she'd dodge and laugh at your face, right? he asked. Albel shifted his eyes in her direction. he didn't really think she'd ever ask for his help anyways. Though, it would prove to be amusing to watch Slytha chase Icefire around while foaming at the mouth.

Edited by Sai

I could ambush her or trap her somewhere. That should work... She's pretty big, so its not like I could miss. I dought she would kill me, even when I tried to kill you she didn't do anything when she found me. She just bared her teeth and ran off. Slytha rolled her eyes. Typical. Slytha glanced at him. Er, no-offense of course.

Good point. Rika killed her and she just shrugged it off... I doubt I would be that gracious he said, smirking to himself. Albel leaned back against the couch. Fayt sat there quietly, thinking. Now that Arumat had been brought to subject before, he started to wonder why Aruman even came to the lab in the first place. Though the human gave dragons the chills, his intentions, or occupation for that matter, were never clear.

((sai, you know your going to just make Arumat anyway so you might as well it get over with.... dry.gif lolz, Rika x Arumat xd.png ))

Not like you could come back from the dead. Your a danger to yourself anyway. Um.. Speaking of such, why did you try to kill yourself anyway? Not that you *have* to answer. Slytha turned her head so she could look at him directly. I just wanted to know...

Edited by snowdragon10

((Eh, dunno. And Arumat I doubt would ever end up with anyone Oo he's just....well you can't describe it other than emotionless....))

I came back before... he murmured, remembering Miko restoring his life. He paused to her question and looked the other way. Albel would rather crawl into a corner and die than have someone know about is occasional emotional slip-ups and moments of acting like the friendly child he once was. It was more than embarrassing to him. Nothing... he finally said quietly.

Slytha shrugged and looked down at the ground. Well, you weren't really dead then. She paused. I guess its none of my buisness anyway...

Star yawned softly. "Hun? Wha? Oh great. Must of missed the fight."

Albel just sigh quietly. I was, there's nothing special there either he murmured. Albel kept saying the reason in his head as if he were talking to her. He wasn't sure if he ever would anyways. Fayt looked over at Star. She hadn't really missed anything much

"Eep!" Nick said falling off her back. He landed onto the ground with a thud and curled up into a defensive position quickly out of instincts. "eeeeepaaa!" he yelped.

Then thats what proves you weren't really there. If you were, you would have sen all your dead friends and family. I hope I will. She sighed. Hmm... I wonder if there is anything to eat... She looked over into the kitchen.

Star put her head back down. "I miss everything." She muttered quietly.

Keisha got back on all fours, her head tilted to the side. She looked at Nick, a confused expression in her eyes. "Wha?" she asked him, poking his head softly. "Wha happen? Did I hurted you? I sorry." she said quietly, narrowing her eyes. She looked back up at Nick just in case, knowing he was someone who would pretend to be hurt just to catch someone by surprise.

Friends and family...if that's what I'm suppose to see then I think I was in the right place... he muttered. Albel never HAD any friends, or at least back in the day when he was killing everyone. He just shrugged it off. Fayt frowned slightly. "Might be for the better" he said quietly to himself.

"Huh?" Nick asked slowly opening his eyes. "O-oh..." he sputtered standing up. "Twas thinking of a movie where someone was fighting a dragon, and the dragon knocked the guy off of his back and eatted hims." Nick said shaking himself, his fur shaking.

Keisha tilted her head to the side, huffing. "I wouldn't eated yous." she said, noticing that he was shaking. "Wanna go back naos? Or no? I doesn't mind. Either way, I won the match." she grinned a little, giggling softly. "Less you wanna rematches. Then I has a chance to defend my title."

Slytha rolled her eyes. But you do have dead family. She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Theres nothing in here... Oh well, guess someone needs to go hunting then. She walked back to the front door and opened it. Are you coming?

"Rawrs!" he said suddenly jumping at her, turning into his dragon hatchling form and pinning her down. "Mwhahahahhah!" he said giggling as he pinnned her down. "Now I shall win!" he chalanged

((Err...Rika just got groceries in town xd.png))

You mean nothing bloody and non human made? Albel made a bark of laughter, amused at her. He looked at Fayt. "Come one squirt, we're going hunting and you're going to watch...and learn." He stood up and walked to the door. "Fool" he muttered. "Nut" Fayt whispered to himself. "What was that?" "Nothing!"

Keisha squeaked, but not in surprise. She already saw this coming. Giggling softly, she raised her wings and slid them under Nick. She pushed up, trying to pry him off of her. "I knew you would does that!" she said to him, giggling softly. "Not if I win firsts.." she used her tail to try and push him off too, wondering if she should tickle him with her free paws. A smirk appeared on her face.

Nick was flung into the air by Keisha, she wasn't as weak as she thought. Nick qucikly flapped his wings, stopping himself from falling. "Woahs!" he said flying around in circles above her.

Keisha raised both eyebrows in shock, sitting up quickly. She giggled softly, waiting for the right moment to knock him out of the sky. "RAWRS!!" she giggled, jumping up into the air. She pulled on Nick's tail, wanting him to fall out of the sky so she can pin him down.

(9but you never said she put them in the fridge....))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Males." She looked at Albel. "I'd rather have something, wild." She walked out the door and into the forest. You can lead Albel, your probally better at tracking than I am, well, am now. Fayt comming might not be a good idea. I don't think he can hunt..

((Yeah, instead I said the Drake put them in the fridge))

Lol, I can just imagine you sniffing around for a deer. He paused glancing back at Fayt. Maybe, but he won't learn anything by just sitting around. Fayt yawned loudly and stretched. "What?" he asked, noticing Albel giving him a dumb look.