picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Nick clawed at the air, trying to stay up but Keisha dragged him down. "EEEP!" he said landing and trying to dash away. Giggling as he tryed.

Keisha giggled softly, keeping a hold on his tail. "You isn't gonna get ways." she said, poking the back of his head as she giggled. She thought about letting his tail go, but she didn't want him falling over. "I is gonna let goes, but don't fall on you face. Kay?" she asked, letting go of Nick's tail.

Slytha glanced at Albel strangely. Ok then.. She stoped walking and waited for Albel. I don't think he'll learn anything either way. She shrugged. Might want to hurry. It'll be getting dark soon...

Nick fell on his face anyways. "Ugf!" he said sitting up and spitting out dirt, licking his paw trying to get rid of the taste. "Yucky!" he said giggling and sticking out his tounge.

Keisha rolled her eyes. "I tolded you not to fall on you face!" she said, giggling. "I isn't gonna clean you tongues, if that what you thinking." she said, looking at him stick his tongue out. "Ish there a lakes round this meadow? We can get waters and clean you face off." she giggled. "You look funny."

Albel grabbed Fayt's scruff and started to drag him along. "Ow ow ow! Stop! I'll walk!" he yelped. Sounds like someone is afraid of the dark. Albel murmured, grinning. He let go of Fayt. Fayt rubbed the back of his neck, grumbling.

The Drake watched everyone leaving and scurried upstairs. She poked her head in Rika's room. Rika was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. She approached the bed and nudged Rika lightly with her maw.

"Next to my house." Nick said dashing off, giggling as he ran." "Race yew!" he called out behind him as he ran.

I'm not. Its just pointless to wander about blind, humans don't have any night vision you know. Slytha glanced at Fayt. "Can you try to keep it down. We won't catch anything if your that loud." She rolled her eyes. If its even possible for him to stay quiet...

((sorry g2g eat..))

Edited by snowdragon10

Fayt frowned, "It was *HIS* fault..." he groaned, pointing to Albel. Albel grabbed his hand and yanked him down to the ground. He proceeded to weigh him down by pressing his foot on Fayt's back. Fayt yelped, shutting his eyes. He laid there a moment and then opened them again. "Hey look, deer tracks" he murmured, staring at the ground ahead. "Oh, see? Making him kiss the ground can be a good thing" Albel said, looking over to Slytha.

Rika noticed the Drake and rolled her eyes. "What?" The Drake moved her head under Rika's hand and just laid there, staring at her. Rika was still for a moment and then started to pet Buttercup's head lightly.

Edited by Sai

((ANOUNCEMENT!!!!!:

I WILL BE CLEANING OUT ALL THE ACCEPTED PROFILES IN TWO WEEKS. PLEASE SAVE YOUR CHARACTER'S PROFILE NOW AND RESEND IT TO ME WHEN I TELL YOU TO THIS WAY I CAN PUT THEM IN RIGHT AWAY.))

((Dammit Nick! That took forever! xd.png

btw, I will be changing Seth's look to a better picture I found of him Oo

THIS))

(Make any changes you want applied to your character sheets before you send them back to me in the two weeks.)

((How come, Nick? I already saved em and made some changes. biggrin.gif))

Keisha smiled, giggling softly. She stood up and ran after Nick, running as fast as her little legs can carry her. Her wings were folded on her back so she wouldn't trip, and her tail was held high. Nick finally came into view. "I GONNA WIN!" she yelled to him, giggling as she ran even faster. She was wondering if she can fly, but she didn't since that would be cheating.

Edited by Krissi2197

(Becase there are many people I accepted and put up, but there and never came back. Also I have reached the character posting limit and it wont let me put any more sheets up xd.png)

Nick giggling jumped into the lake, the water was cool and felt nice. "I win!" he said roaring with joy. He washed the dirt from his body in the crystal clear water as he saw. He giggled as he waited for Keisha to join him.

((I was going to say that you should have cleaned them out... Alrighty. WWotS might not come back and see this, though...

Anyways...))

Keisha jumped into the lake not too far from him. "Awws." she giggled, diving under the water. She swam around in circles, looking at him. "That wasn't fairs." She thought to him, smirking a little bit. "You has a head start. I would have wons if we both started at the same time." She giggled, blowing bubbles in Nick's face.

((Hmm, make a seperate OOC topic and for extra characters? xd.png))

((I was going to make an OoC topic, but that would get confusing. I was going to ask for Nick's permission for making an OoC topic for this RP, but I thought against it. It'll be too confusing to keep up with two things at once. *shrug*))

((its about time....))

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Shesh. You complain more than Tamtam."Slyha muttered. "And Albel." She looked at him. "He is your brother. You shouldn't be attacking him, show some compassion." She turned around and followed the deer tracks. "You two coming or what?"

Fayt laid there quietly, putting his head back on the ground. The comment had put him out a bit. Albel pressed harder onto Fayt. "Show some what now?" he said teasingly as if he hadn't heard of the word. Albel let off Fayt and followed after Slytha. Fayt took a deep breath of air since he could actually breath now. He got to his feet and went after them.

(Yah, I will copy WWoTS's sheets and keep them safe.)

Nick giggled nodding as he got her message. He floated on his back. His wings spread out on the water beside him also floating. He kicked his legs every once in a while so he would move forwards.

((Someone better PM and tell her that the thread got moved. If she goes into the DC RP section and sees that they are missing, I don't think that'll be good. xd.png))

Keisha swam up to the surface, swimming around him in circles. She giggled softly, using her tail to propel her through the water. "You meadow is much better then mines." she said softly, her eyes narrowing. "I doesn't even think mine has a lakes. I never explored it wells." she shrugged, looking back up at Nick.

Slytha rolled her eyes. Sometimes I think I'm more mature than both of you... "Now, try to stay quiet, the deer is just up ahead.." That means you Fayt... She paused behind a bush, spotting a large deer up ahead. Albel, are you or I going to get it? Or do you want Fayt to? She glanced back at him.

I doubt it would even RUN from Fayt. Probably would just kick him in the teeth Albel smirked. Albel glanced back at Fayt. "Listen, Pipsqueak. You gotta watch and learn how to hunt" he said. Fayt brushed the dirt off himself and looked at the deer. So you want to give it a go or should I? Albel asked Slytha.

"I knows," Nick said giggling "Everything about me is awesome." He added. splashing some water at keisha "Yew medows is nice toos" he said smiling

If you want Fayt to learn anything you should. The way I hunt and the way you do are completly diffrent. You will probally just charge it and break its neck, while I have to sneak up on it and get it with my sword. Slytha rolled her eyes. He *is* your brother you know. I don't treat my sister like that.