picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Keisha nodded, resting her head on her paws. "Alright. It doesn't matter if it went bad, thoughs." she said. "I isn't that hungry. I just wants a little snacks." she shrugged slightly, closing her eyes halfway. Her tail swished back and fourth as she tried to think of what to do. "Hey, is you scared of my mama now?" she asked him. "She would be sads if you were. She doesn't get violent less she has to."

((I may like Twilight, but I am not a scary fan girl. Not everyone who reads the series is a scary fan girl, you know. I'm offended.

And, DL... I have a question. It seems that you are only either attacking this RP, or NB... I don't see you or Khay posting on other RPs, and I'm pretty damn sure some of them are doing the same thing with the five sentence rule.

I'm not trying to sound mean, and I'm not trying to sound rude. I'm just wondering. Maybe you are doing the same thing to other RPs, but it doesn't seem that way to me for some reason.))

((That's not true. Today, I've posted the 5 sentence thing in 4 or 5 roleplays and I have given out 10+ warnings. I suggest that you look around better. I'm here to replace Khal, because she's absent right now and you guys 'forget' her rules if she's not around. I wouldn't post in here if you actually posted decent posts.))

((But two of those RPs were the ones I was actually in. And sorry, I wouldn't know if you gave out more then ten warns. I'm not a mod so I can't really see anyone else's warn bars. happy.gif

I just don't like it that you need to remind us every time... I try my best, honestly, but sometimes I get a bad case of writers block here and there, and then I get a warn for not following the rules. It seems harsh...))

Edited by Krissi2197

(Would it be any better if i start repeating things and having my character do extra things that make no sence so you don't warn us for not doing five sentances?)

Nick smiled. "I'm not scared of yew mommy no mores." He giggled. His little mouse tail wagged. He giggled some more. "I can get you some soups if yew wants?" He said giggling.

((That is kind of a point.... sometimes you can't think of anything to post and posting 5 sentences about random stuff is very bad grammar...))

Slytha rolled her eyes. And why would it just be a cat fight? I can fight you know...I'm seriously ticked off at Rika now. Slytha glared at her. "Just trying to see if that horrible noise your are making is your actual voice. Apparently it is. If I didn't know any better I could have mistaken you for a filty alley cat." She grinned and tilted up her chin. "Try to keep all that racket to a minimum, wouldn't want you to explosed with rage now would we?" She grinned.

Star snickered loudly.

Atlas had flown miles until she saw her home mountains in sight. When she gets there, she'll give Icefire a piece of her mind.

Aeolus looked at the copper dragon and replied telepathically, 'Because I'd rather save my dragons, so that after we've destroyed the rest of the villages and recruited more dragons around the world, we'll have massive power to attack the 9 cities and take down the guardians with full force. One dragon alone, no matter how big and powerful he or she is can't defeat a number that's more than 500. Or better yet, a thousand.' That was his plan; his horde would travel the world to destroy villages and save the specific 9 for the last. Once they were all in ruins then Icefire's precious villages will be next, and her friends if they get in the way.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((The problem is that not everyone seems to be really trying. I know it that you are... Really, (all of you) keep up the good work and I'll leave until you guys start writing bad posts. It's as easy as that.))

((And it's more difficult to post more then five sentences if the person you are replying to doesn't provide much detail in their post... It gives you nothing much to respond to, which makes it more hard for you to post more then five sentences... (Adding to Sai's statement here) ))

Keisha tilted her head to the side, narrowing her eyes. I'm guessing he was scared of my mom for a minute or two... Oh well.. she thought to herself, sighing mentally. She looked back at Nick, smiling a little. "Oh no you don'ts." she giggled, poking him. "I is gonna come with you. Member the last time we was gonna have the soups?" she asked. "I almost got killed by plates and stuffs. But, yes. I would want some soups to see what it's like.."

Edited by Krissi2197

Because you're a girl. Girls fight likes cats, it's really quite funny actually. he said, shifting his eyes over to Slytha to see the look on her face in reaction. Rika raised a brow and laughed at Slytha, "You really aren't up to date on your insults, are you?" she asked.

((It's not my fault that you are uncreative...

And it's more difficult to post more then five sentences if the person you are replying to doesn't provide much detail in their post...

This is exactly why you should provide detail in the first place. Lol...))

Slytha growled softly at Albel. Girls do not fight like cats. Males fight like stupid rabbits. They punch everything and miss over half the time. She glanced back at Rika. "Owch. The cats yowling. Maybe I should find a newspaper or a bucket of water."

((Insulting us about our posts won't get us to post longer...

EDIT: Well I'm trying to post detail... But I can't. I'm struggling to do more then five sentences, mostly because I'm being forced. I post long when I am not being forced, and when I actually have some thoughts bubbling in my head. I posted at least five sentences even before this rule was created, and that was because it came naturally. I tend to do the opposite of things when I'm being forced, mostly because I HATE being put under pressure. Especially if there is a consequence for it. Long story short...

If I'm being forced, I try too hard and don't succeed.))

Edited by Krissi2197

((I'm not insulting you at all. Only being able to make posts longer by repeating things is pretty uncreative indeed.))

Rabbits don't punch he snickered. Albel's ears twitched. "Is someone mad because they can't stop me from beating on the Drake? HA!" Rika said. "Maybe I'll go tie it to a tree and beat it like a pinata" she said smirking at Slytha. Fayt turned on his side in the chair so no one could see him laugh quietly.

((Try reading books, people. They always put the characters' actions and settings in details. Maybe they can learn from them on how to post better.))

After flying west over the forest, Minerva finally saw her house and pointed to it as she said, "There it is, Tamtam. I can see my house; let's land there on the front yard." The hatchlings inside the house looked out the window and saw their adopted mother riding a purple furry dragon. "Look, it's mama! She's coming home!" the silver dragon hatchling cried out joyfully. "Yay!" They all cried. They had missed her so much, even though she had been gone for two days.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Try reading books? Hell. I read for a living. I know how they put their actions and settings in detail, and don't get me wrong, I love to write, but it's hard since I'm not really writing my own short story. I'm RPing. Which involves other people. Depending on what the person I am rping with posts, I can post either long or short posts.

Sometimes I have a perfect post ready in mind if a character responds in a certain way, but then I get stumped because they don't respond in the way I wanted them to. So it really depends on how the person responds if my post is long or not.))

((Uhh.. I don't think they're punching each other, snow. Prolly playing or something. xd.png))

Cara followed the Elk's trail for what seemed like hours, even though it was only about thirty minutes or so. She growled softly, finally reaching the small herd. Trying to pick out the biggest one so she didn't need to kill more then one, she studied it. That one, right in the middle of the area.. She thought to herself. Looks like the biggest one... I'll go for that sucker.

((I would call that slapping or pushing. My definition of punch is watching a kangaroo cartoon xd.png))

Edited by Sai

(I can only usualy post long if my character is with Rein and alone. I write so much about them.)

Nick giggled hugging Keisha and zipped off to the kithen, his mouse fur waving a little as he ran, his tail dragging behind him. Once in the kitchen he jumped onto a chair and onto the table, running faster and jumping through the air, clearing the space between the counter and the table he jumped from. Landing and sliding down the counter and slowing to a stop at the oven he used magic to lift a pan onto the burner and started it up. Filling it with water, once again using magic and jumped into the pan giggling.

Edited by picknick10

Keisha sighed, following him. She broke into a run after a few seconds of walking, though. She finally reached the kitchen, looking around with wide eyes. She didn't see Nick anywhere, which is what she expected. "NICK!" she called, growling softly. She didn't want to be scared again. "If you is in here and not telling me, I will be really mads!" she yelled, loud enough for him to hear even though he was in the pot. "I won't give you anymore super hugs! COME OUT!" she yelled, whimpering softly. She didn't want to be scared and nearly killed. Again.

Edited by Krissi2197

((That's 4... But hey, at least the sentences are detailed.))

"I ish making Nick\mousy soup!" Nick said adding vegitables and and other things. Swimming in circles to stir the soup he peered over the edge of the pan, looking at Keisha, "come on in, dun be scared." He said giggled, letting go and falling back into the soup, floating on his back.

((He's swimming in a pan, or a pot? I don't think Keisha would fit if he's in a pan. I'm kinda confused... Can't post till you clear it up.))