picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

(( he will not come back for 21 hr good))

max waking up."ughh why to i feel like i want to cut off my sholders"

edit:((there is a disturbances in the force))

Edited by megasuper123

"Max! You're awake," exclaimed Fern. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

((I hate writer's block))

Edited by 48844

((At least 5 sentences please... Don't forget the capital letters. And think about your grammar and spelling.))

Edited by Khallayne

Max said to Fern."Yes i am up Fern and yes i herad your name and yes i am okay"

Kassandra said."Max you better sleep some more." Punches max in the head.

Edited by Khallayne

"Hey!" Fern flew into Kassandra. "Don't hurt Max!"

((Writer's block again))

Edited by 48844

The woman was practising kata in what passed for woodland these days. So many trees had died, ravaged first by human arrogance, then dragon fire and the war it created. She found it difficult to concentrate after having seen the forever-child and his dragon. She felt... almost as though she belonged with them. Like she needed them, to prove that not all humans were bad.

She thought it considerably odd that she fought and killed more humans than she fought dragons, until she remembered that all this destruction and bloodshed had been created by her people.

"To hell with it," she muttered to herself, and sheathed the sword and club she'd been practising with. Her pack began the familiar bounce off her shoulders as she began to run, following the breeze and the smell of freedom. It had a tendency to take her where she wanted to go.

{{I expect respect at all times. - Khay}}

Edited by Khallayne

Keisha whimpered softly, opening her eyes. Her headache was finally gone, and she was still hugging Nick. It made her giggle a little and hug him tighter. She licked his face, her tail swishing back and fourth. She wanted him to have some sleep, so she didn't say or do anything other then hug him.

Nick's right eye opened halfway, shortly followed by his left. Yawning he opened his eyes all the way, noticing he was still squished up agaisnt Keisha. "Heh, I make a goods plushies!" he said to himself happily and snuggling up against Keisha, waiting for her to wake.

((Ahah... I ninja'd you. xd.png))

Keisha pricked up her ears when she heard Nick talk to himself. She looked over at him and smiled widely. "You knows, talking to youself is a bad habit." she said to him. "People will think you is crazy and put you inside one of those houses with the yellow cushions." she giggled softly at the thought of Nick being in one of those rooms. It just didn't match.

Nick giggled, his hat was still on his head, it stayed with him whenever he changed. Licking her face and barking "Buh I do make a good plushie." Giggling as he also thought about being in the crazy room. "I not that crazy... am I?" he asked\said.

(The itlisization of that means he is putting emphisus on the word like I'm not THAT crazy.... am I? or I'm not *that* crazy... am I?)

((Nick has a hat? I didn't even know. LOL

And I know. I'm not *THAT* stupid. Hah. Used all three in one word. BIGGGG EMPHASIS!! xd.png))

Keisha giggled softly and shrugged. "Depends." she said. "I doesn't think you is crazy nuff to goes inside a crazy rooms." she shrugged again. "Tis doesn't seem fun being locked up in a room with cushions... Less you can hop round in them like trampolines." she giggled softly, looking at Nick's hat with confused eyes. "Nicks? Since when did you has a hat?" she asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Ive always had it..." Nick said his eyes looking sad "I've always worn it." he whimpered. "Don't you pay attention to me?" he asked his tail stopped wagged.

Keisha noticed that she struck something. Biting her lip, she looked down, her eyes narrowed. "I pays lots attention to you." she said. "I doesn't look at you head. I look at you face and you eyes." she looked up a little.

(The hat is on his profile, I command that you look at it.)

Nick wagged his tail again and his eyes no longer looked sad. "Do you like my hat?" he barked. Snuggling up against her and licking her face

((I know it's on his profile... You just never mentioned it and I forgot about it. He looks like a little pilot. xd.png))

Keisha nodded, looking at his hat. She giggled softly, thinking it looked funny on Nick in his wolf form. In a good way, though. She nodded again and looked back at him, only to get her face licked. "Ewww." she giggled. "Doggie slobbers. And yes, I like you hat." she smiled.

Nick smiled and licked her face. "Can yew hug me tighters?" Nick said. "I ish a plushie, yew can't hurt me." he barked giggling and starting to lick her face over and over.

Keisha did a mental eye roll. She didn't understand why he kept on asking her this if the same answer was going to be 'No because I don't want to hurt you'. She looked at him, her lips in a straight line as she put a blank expression on her face. "You not plushie." she said to him, poking his chest. "Plushies doesn't breathes or talks." she giggled.

"HUMAN! HUMAN SCOUT BY THE TREES!"

Sometimes the winds took her where she wanted to go. Sometimes they did not.

An extremely angry-looking Red dragon flew down and landed in front of her. She stopped and lowered her eku to the floor. Then she knelt.

"Human... what are you doing here? This is a place where none of your people may enter. It has been cleansed of your filth."

"Sir... I did not know-"

"LIES! You run in here and you come armed to what amongst your inferior race passes for teeth. You are a scout for a greater force."

"I am no scout, sir, no dragonslayer. I am simply trying to get back to my friends, Nick and Keisha. Keisha is a guardian hatchling and Nick... I don't have the faintest idea what Nick is. I have no quarrell with dragons. Let me pass."

"MORE HUMAN TREACHERY!" Another two dragons, both Canopies, touched down beside the huge red. One of them was wearing an ornate-looking necklace of some sort and had deep, penetrating eyes.

"Patience, Kaishin-ten," it thought, broadcasting it so that the woman could understand. "Let me see her true motives."

"As you wish, Greel, but on your own head be it."

The Canopy in the neckgear turned and his eyes bored into the woman's own. It felt as though her every thought was being laid bare for the dragons to see.

"Hmm," thought Greel. "This human had led a... a very troubled life. I cannot even find her name amongst all the war and misery she has seen. She is old, for humans, but does not feel it. She means no-one harm save those who attack her without provocation. She is safe... she is very similar to our race. Kapok, Kaishin-ten, leave this place. I can take the human where she needs to go."

The two dragons left. The woman felt vaguely out of the loop.

"You see much, master dragon."

"I am a mage of my people. It is something of a prerequisite. Come, I know these lands and may track them."

Greel took off and flew slowly, with the woman running to keep up.

Hmm Never thought about it.I guess semi-lit

{{Let me quote the description for semi literate since some people wanted to point out the DC RP rules: People are making an effort. There are sometimes one liners, however there shouldn’t be. Spelling and grammar are being worked on. It doesn’t mean that they are always a hundred percent okay, but hey, it is a work in progress. Details are being added. They have started to master the rules. Usually these Role-Plays go fast. Pages can be added in a day because they don’t require the higher quality and quantity of Literates+. People know their RP and they know how to portray it, mostly, to the participants.

People are making an effort. Whoo. There's a new one, since people want to quote the RP rules. Certainly, it doesn't have 'write five sentences' as a statement, but it does have an effort written on it. You're making an effort to give others something to write with, you are making an effort to have the proper spelling and grammar... Making an effort. Think about what your teacher would expect, think about what your parents would expect when they say these words. There are some people here that I know of their capabilities in writing. I've seen how beautifully they can create prose when they make an effort. I'm not asking for excessive writing as I would. I'm not asking for 4000 words of a post... I don't want you guys to have to write like that if you don't want to. I, as a mod and as a fellow writer that has seen your potential, am asking for an effort.

Another thing for me to point out to everyone: Dark's standard for Semi-lit is a minimum of five sentences. It doesn't need to be within the rules as long as you know the rating of this RP. We ask of this to ensure that some people give another person something to write with. I don't know about you, but always answering to one liners or three sentences, there comes to the point that you are like: "What the heck can I write, that won't be utterly random to the situation, and that can encourage this role-play along... Eh, I'll throw out two sentences, blame it on writer's block..." Usually, writer's block isn't the problem, it's the fact that you don't have enough to work with. If you don't give someone something to write with, they can't return something to write with. In the end, you get degrading posts until someone finally takes the effort to write again.

Respect each other. If you are talking to a moderator, or talking to someone else, people are supposed to be treated with respect. What I want to see around here is respect. Respect for those that pop in, respect for those that sit here all the time, and respect for those that have to enforce the rules. I've seen enough disrespect to fill my buckets full. This is not a game of 'he said, she said' and I hope that many people understand that.

I've seen more than enough disrespect towards Dark from the people here, and I've been in the 'I have to be the bad guy' position that Dark is in now in this RP. However, seriously, she is one of your moderators. Does that make her perfect? No. Am I perfect? No. But we are human, and what we want for you in the end is the best that you can dish out. We're kind of like your parents here in the RP section. She's going to be the person that you guys turn to when something happens, and something goes wrong. Why are we enforcing such rules such as these? Because five sentences isn't that long. I'm sure in school you have to at least write paragraphs on your texts. Five sentences is just enough to give the others around usually something to react to in your writing.

Another thing is if you are not involved don't get involved. Certainly some of these things should have been taken to PM, I can see that easily, as can you I most certainly hope. Sometimes, when more people join in, and people's tempers are low, it causes more of a problem, and it can get everyone else in trouble and irritated. That's not what we need in this role-play so let's keep out of it.

I'm sorry to have to punish the people that didn't get involved. I understand that you guys are here thinking: "Gah! Why me!" and it's true. You guys shouldn't have to be punished also. Unfortunately, online, there are very fews ways of getting everyone's attention. This is one of them. Hopefully, it will not have to happen again.

Now, thank you for your time and patience, my cleaning is almost over. If I feel like I need to add anything else, I'll make another post. Hopefully, this passes the five sentence rule that we are supposed to enforce.}}

{{Oh! Dear sorry to double post... But the more I look at this RP, the more that I see that it is about dragons, and not DC dragons. So, if there are no complaints about the matter, I will be moving this to the 'other' section of the RP section on DC. That way, it's in the correct section. I'll let you guys tell me what you think first.}}

((It don't really matter to me. Long as it's still here. xd.png))

Cara flew back into the cave after enjoying her meal. She brought a smaller deer back just in case Keisha needed something to eat. She kept the deer locked in her jaws as she walked back into the tent. Walking to the kitchen, she noticed that Nick and Keisha were in there. She smiled a little, dropping the deer by the entrance of the kitchen as she walked away. The last thing she wanted was to ruin their fun.

(SOMEONE IS LURKING ANOONYMUSLY!)

Nick sighed "Fines..." Thinking as she hugged him. "Can yews rub my bellies again?" he asked doing a puppy dog face. "Pleasseee?" he begged her giggling

((...

It's Khay. xd.png))

Keisha still had that blank expression on her face. She giggled a little bit. "I can still huggle you thoughs." she said quietly, looking at him. She smiled a little bit when he did the puppy dog face. She was sure that he wouldn't be doing that since she does it all the time to him. "Kays." she said. "Wanna me to does it with my tail or claws?"

((Nice post, Khal... I have seen that you have edited out some comments. I didn't edit them out so that you could see what happened, as this is kind of 'your' roleplay. Welcome to the Other RPs.))

{{Thanks for that Dark. happy.gif I noticed that. I edited just a little bit here and there. And it isn't any more my RP as it is yours. Now, I hope everyone doesn't mind, this is moved to the Other section now... I moved it because... Well, I didn't want to have to make everyone re-write their character descriptions to DC dragons.}}