picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Slytha glared at him. "Leave. Me. Alone." She tried to yank her hand out of his. "I don't want to hurt you, but I will."

Keisha giggled softly, sitting down as she looked around. She waited for Nick to finish eating, poking her stomach. She yawned softly, laying down as she rested her head on her paws. She giggled some more, smiling a little. "I think he likes to eated himself.." she said to herself, looking at the floor.

"Why do you always talk like that. It's so segregated" he snickered. Albel pulled her a bit and started to drag her back towards the house. "Now that the cat fight is over I can tie you two together and up you in the closet until you get along"

((Why doesn't Slytha just go and kill Rika and Albel already, is she really so much in love with Albel that she hesistates to do it?))

After the hatchlings finished eating, Minerva gave them a bath and washed all the dirt off their bodies. Then after she was done drying them, she looked at the hatchlings and said, "Well I have to go back to the cave now. You all take care of yourselves while I'm gone, you hear?" The hatchlings replied, "We will, mama!" The woman went outside and said to Tamtam, "Okay, I'm ready to go back now."

((A. She loves Albel, so she wouldn't kill him.

B. Albel wouldn't let her kill Rika xd.png))

Slytha growled. "I'm not going back there. Not yet at least." She dug her heels in. "If you tie me up I'd still find a way to finish her off."

Albel let go of Slytha so as to not piss her off any more. "Don't be mad..." he said, frowning slightly. He figured he would have to take her back kicking and screaming like a child if he attempted it. Albel scratched the back of his head, "You don't have to talk to her. And whenever you do, it's really the wrong way to make her stop whatever she's doing"

"I don't care. Every time I try to stay here, I can't. Something always gets in the way." She glared at him. "Your mainly the reason I'm mad anyway." She started walking back towards the forest.

Nick shook himself dry and turned into a wolf pup. "Wana hug the cute fluffy little wolf pup?" he barked happily. "I ish jus like a plushie!" he giggled

((Snow, you missed Red's post xd.png))

Albel paused a moment, ears tilting back a bit. He didn't know what she was really mad at. He didn't want to grab her since that would just make her mad. Albel just simply followed her quietly, staring at the ground.

Fayt finally stopped laughing and stared at the ceiling. Rika appeared unphased, leaning back on the couch.

Keisha smiled a little bit, nodding as she sat up. She yawned again, her eyes drooping. "Kays." she yawned. "I is kinda tired, thoughs. So if I fall asleep then you know why." she wrapped her wings around him, smiling as she hugged him like a plush toy. She yawned again, nuzzling his ear as she laid down.

((oh sorry..))

Slytha glanced back at him and sighed. He looked sad to her. Why are you sad? Did I say something....?

Tamtam nodded. "Ok." He flattened himself against the ground. "Your heading back to the cave right?"

Minerva nodded and said, "Yes." Atlas said that she had to make friends with the dragons in cave by the end of the week to pass her second test.

Meanwhile back at the cave, Starwing got out of the spring and shook all of the water off of him. Then he remembered Tamtam and Seth flapping their wings to fly, so the hatchling tried to fly like them by jumping up and then flapping his own wings hard. But he didn't fly in the air, instead he landed back on the floor. The hatchling tried again, but still no luck.

((When will Icefire come back?))

Edited by Red Dragonette

"I make a good plushie doesn't I?" Nick asked happily as his tail wagged. Closing his eyes and resting peacfully.

Albel shifted his eyes upwards slightly. Was just....waiting for you to cool off... he murmured, looking off to the side. He figured he caused her enough emotional stress for one day.

Keisha smiled slightly, closing her eyes. "Yes, you does. Sometimes I forget you is real." she smiled some more, sighing deeply. Her tail stopped swishing back and fourth as she grew more tired. "Does you mind if I go to sleeps?" she asked him. "I is tired... We has a long days."

Slytha sighed and leaned against one of the trees. "Sorry. I was kind of acting like a jerk before."

Tamtam nodded. He held his wings down so she would have no problem getting on his back. "Well. Time to go."

Tamtam held his wings down, so that Minerva can climb aboard on his back easily. The human girl climbed up his leg and then moved to his back. "Alright, let's go," Minerva said.

Albel scratched the back of his head. He wasn't one to say 'sorry'. Instead he walked over to Slytha and hugged her. Albel was a person of few words and spoke more wit actions.

Slytha closed her eyes and hugged him back. Ok. I guess we can go back to Rika's place now. She opened her eyes and looked back towards the house. As long as you promise not to laugh at me. That was the reason I was mad at you.

Tamtam nodded and flapped his wings. He flew fast and swift, landing in the cave in no time. "Well, here you we are." He laid down so she could get off easily.

"I'll try, m'love" he said in a teasing way and grinned. Albel scooped up Slytha, carrying her back towards the house. It was his tradition for whenever he calmed Slytha. He opened the door and looked inside. Rika had gone somewhere else by now.

Slytha crossed her arms. "I can walk you know." She looked around, happy when she didn't see Rika. Slytha didn't want to kill Rika, mainly because of Albel, but she knew she might have if she had stayed. M'love? Shesh. That makes me feel like I'm thirty or something. She laughed softly.

"Hehe, sorry" Albel said, letting her down. He walked into the living room and glanced at Fayt. Fayt just smiled like an idiot. It was all he could do to not laugh again. He was a bit of a wimp so he didn't want to test anyone's patients.

((I'm still able to find new posts which are under the 5 sentences requirement, so I'm back to lurk.))