picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

"Acualy," Nick started "could we go out for a walk in the forest?" He asked smiling. "We don't get out enough." he added. yawned and streatching.

((Sorry. Was eating.))

Keisha sighed a little bit, narrowing her eyes. "Why must we always go into the forests?" she asked him. "I means, I doesn't mind going outside. But why always the forests?" she looked at him. "Is there anywhere else to goes? I will go with you either ways, but I just wanna know." she shrugged slightly. "I doesn't like forests cause of all the trees. They freak me out."

((I'll brb. My mom wants me to get dressed... I'll be back in about ten minutes or so.))

((Back...))

Edited by Krissi2197

Nick smiled "I like the forest." He said giggling. "We could go to a medow instead?" he offered starting to leave the tent. He stopped at the exit and sat down waiting for KEisha.

Keisha nodded, but shrugged to herself. She whimpered softly when Nick started leaving, following him. "What meadow?" she asked him, her eyes narrowing. "And can you be a humans? Only if you want to though." she added in, her eyes still narrowed. "If we isn't going to my meadows, then you has to lead the way." she smiled slightly.

"Hehe, sorry" Albel said, letting her down. He walked into the living room and glanced at Fayt. Fayt just smiled like an idiot. It was all he could do to not laugh again. He was a bit of a wimp so he didn't want to test anyone's patients.

((sorry Kay and Dark. I've been trying to make my posts over 5 sentences but sometime there really isn't anything more you can add...))

Slytha twisted her belt and sheathed her sword more securely before following after Albel. She thought back to a few months ago when she and Albel had tried to kill each other nearly every day. Who would have thought Albel and I would have ended up like his. She shook her head and grinned slightly. No one.

She enter the living room and noticed Fayt grinning at her. She growled softly, unsheathed her sword, and put it up against his neck in less than a second. Her eyes were cold and hard once again. "If you laugh, even one time, I won't hesitated to beat the living daylights out of you." She pressed the sword against his neck just to prove her point before sheathing it again. She glared at him one last time and sat down on the couch. I mean it.

((hmm.. that one was longer..))

Edited by snowdragon10

((Hey Nick, you might want to send a newsletter to the RPers about this thread being moved to the Other RPs section.))

After they got back to the cave, Minerva got off of Tamtam's back. "Thanks, Tamtam," Minerva said appreciatingly to the dragon. Then she went inside the cave to see Starwing trying to fly. The hatchling made fail attempts by jumping up and down as he flapped his wings hard to try to hover in the air. Minerva giggled and went over to Starwing as he dropped tired onto the floor and she said, "Patience, Starwing. One day you'll have wings big enough to carry you through the air." The hatchling looked up at Minerva and said, "Okay." Starwing couldn't wait until he was old enough to fly.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((I'm pretty sure they all know it's moved. If you go to the DC RP section you see that it's still there, but it says it's moved.))

Fayt raise his hands up in front of him, waving them from side to side. "No no...that's ok..." he said, leaning back into the chair. Fayt didn't have any sort of deathwish. He knew if Slytha beat him up, Albel would probably get in line. Albel sat down on the couch and shut his eyes, looking the other way mostly from boredom.

Slytha rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She crossed her arms. Kind of funny how we went from trying to rip out each others throaths out to hugging. She grinned slightly and glanced at Albel. Now Atlas or Icefire would have a fit if they found out.

If I recall, you you actually the one always coming after me...seriously Albel snickered. You were always trying to kill me and I was always lenient, well, most the time anyways. Like that time you tried to burn down the whole forest just so I would die in it Albel laughed again. He paused. Why havent you gone to see Atlas anyways?

I didn't try to burn down the whole forest. I know my own strenghts, the forest was to wet to be burned down. I wasn't really in control of myself then, but I still couldn't really kill you myself. She looked to the side. And, er. I have my own reason for not going to see Atlas. You wouldn't let me run of far, and Atlas would probally kill me. She might thing I was some human or something and.. She paused. Nothing.

Hesitant, hmm? And I'm sure Atlas wouldn't kill you. Your body might have changed but your scent is the same. Albel muttered, staring forward now. Fayt yawned and stretched. He slouched lazily in the chair.

Slytha rolled her eyes. Oh sure. I'll go prancing through a horde of human hating dragons. Now *they* would attack me for sure, no matter what I smelt like. I don't think Atlas could change me back anyways. Her magic is limited to ice in the winter and fire the rest of the time. Slytha sighed. I've never heard of a dragon that can change someone to a human or vise versa. I don't think even Icefire could, or would, change me back. Slytha leaned o her arm. So I guess I'm stuck like this. She grumbled.

Albel looked away at the floor again. He didn't want to say it, but he was actually a bit glad she was human now. She wasn't absorbed with Atlas or that horde anymore; she could be in other places and doing other things freely. Albel couldn't exactly roam free himself, Arumat had seen to that. The hand that rested on his leg clawed at his leg, leaving marks from the thought. I thought you had telepathic communication

"Tis is a nice meadow, by my old house." Nick said giggling. "Buh I like being a wolf." He complained. "I wanted to wretle with yew." he said starting to walk outside.

Keisha followed Nick closely, smiling a little bit. "You old house?" she asked him, narrowing her eyes. "Okays." she walked next to him, looking ahead. She chuckled softly at the thought of wrestling him. "You knows, I would win." she said simply. "I is bigger then yous."

"But tis still fun!" he said giggling. "And wrestling isn't always about strength." Nick pointed out, walking through the forest. A wolfish smiled spread across his face as he walked. "We ish almost there!" he said happily giggling.

Slytha shook her head. I'm not very good at it anymore. I think after twenty feet or so someone can't hear me. Another *wonderful* thing about being human. She gumbled quietly. I can't think of *one* reason why I would rather be human than dragon. She sighed.

Edited by snowdragon10

Keisha shrugged, thinking about it when she followed close behind him. She stayed close to him, just in case. "Ohs." she said. "But if you is bigger then the other person, you will squish them to deaths." she giggled softly, looking at him. "Is you old home has no more people? Or does someone live theres?" she asked, smiling because they were almost there.

"Nuh uhs." Nick said giggling as they pushed through some bushes, coming into a medow, at the end of it was a house. "No one lives there nao." Nick said "Atleast I dun think soes." Nick said outloud, rolling around in the grass.

Keisha smiled slyly, then nodded. She followed him into the meadow and looked around with big eyes. "Cools. Tis pretty." she said, looking around at the grass and flowers. She looked at Nick and giggled, pouncing on him. "So when we ish gonna wrestles? If nows, then I is winning." she pinned him down easily, grinning.

Nick growled playfully, bitting her gently and slipping out from her grasp. He then began to cirlce her slowly, waiting for the moment to pounce. "Da na!" he began to say. "Da na!" he continued

((Da na? xd.png))

Keisha giggled, standing up. She circled him as well, crouching down a little bit. "What is you doing? Try to distract me, eh?" she giggled some more, raising her wings. She was planning to use them for help. "Bring tis on." she wiggled her tail. She really hoped she wouldn't trip and fall or anything. She giggled just thinking about it.

(I think its jaws music.. you know Da na Da na danananananana DANADANA!)

Edited by snowdragon10

(yah!!!)

Suddenly Nick sped up and jumped onto her back, clinging to her tightly. "Rawr!" he growled happily