Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Er, no, second mission then. I got passed the part where Rinoa and Squall dance and Quistis talks to Squall and stuff like that.

I do the same thing shadow, I'll start replaying final fantasy games and then I'll get distracted, it's good your leveling up. That's the key to all final fantasy games leveling up. right now i'm replaying all th Kingdom Hearts games to celebrate Birth By Sleep.

I'm about to fight the guy. *cough* Right now I'm trying to get the hang of triple triad down. Pretty good game. :3 But right now I keep losing or drawing against the little kid with the blue shirt. I need to get minimog and the Quistis card then fight then.. whatever I do next.

Have you fought Diablos yet?

I do not remember this part. ?_?

PAGE 69 BOOYEAH

...kayI'llgetotitsometimesoon. :D

Whoops, that's what I meant. >.<

President Headmaster, whatever. I just typo'd on the lamp part.

lol For a moment there I thought you were playing a different game.

I do the same thing shadow, I'll start replaying final fantasy games and then I'll get distracted, it's good your leveling up. That's the key to all final fantasy games leveling up. right now i'm replaying all th Kingdom Hearts games to celebrate Birth By Sleep.

It's good you're leveling up...?

(STARES)

Urm... except in FF8.

Monsters and bosses level up with you. The key is to get as close to the top of the current bracket you're in without driving anyone in your group over. Shoot for 19, and don't go any higher. Otherwise you drive everything into the next difficulty bracket.

8's a bit... different in that regard. smile.gif You keep yourself in the lower bracket and just abuse the snot out of carding everything and refining like there's no tomorrow, you can so easily break the game (as in getting rare items and driving your stats through the roof with junctioning and stat boosting via items). Beware of level 30 - everything jumps into the final difficulty bracket at that point, and monsters you should've had a fair shot against (ie: Ultima Weapon) become complete badasses.

(steps off her 'been playing this game for nearly 9 years' soapbox and crawls away)

Why does everyone find it so difficult to play FF8? I breezed through that game. Twice.

I just got even more confuzzled about the leveling..

What if Squall is at a low level and everyone else is at a high level?

Then Squall dies real fast.

Which kinda sucks during the times you are forced to have him in your party.

Hur, this is all so confusing.

I think I might just try and play through the game normally.

+ 1

happy.gif

Make sure you have both elem-attack and status-attack junctioned to something nice and you'll swim through it.

Yeah and make sure you upgrade your weapons.

Could you do me a favor.................. BEAT THE censorkip.gif OUT OF THAT STUPID censorkip.gif* ULTIMECIA'S ASS WHEN YOU GET TO HER!!!!!

GAAHHH.

Whats a good S level? I'm currently 3, which I'm sure is bad, but I don't know what it goes up to.