Hiei101

Final Fantasy

...I don't think I catch your drift.

Have you reached the red space ship thingy yet?

I'm a bit confused about the Sorceress thing. They said to Rinoa "Hyne's descendant" or something, which makes me think it's a genetic thing, but then Edea's story about receiving the powers and Rinoa got hers from Edea makes me think it's not. With Adel and Ulti and Rinoa all being active Sorceresses at (roughly) the same time, that means there's more than one. Brings me to ask how many are there really? Can anyone (or any female) become one if powers are passed on?

And a couple more, but I forgot.

Spoilers!

The power of the Scorceress comes from an old God called Hyne, so any Sorceresses are called 'Hyne's descendant' as a mark of respect. A Sorceress has to pass on her powers before she can die. Edea got her powers from an unnamed sorceress as a child and later accidentaly passed them onto Rinoa. Adel was sealed away in space and when Seifer woke her she too gave her powers to Rinoa.

Ultimecia is from the future, so chances are she either inherited her powers from one of Rinoa's successors or from another unknown Sorceress, as many of them hide their powers (making it hard to know their exact number).

I hope this clears this up a little.

Have you reached the red space ship thingy yet?

Yesh.

And kay, thank you.

asdgfhjkl got called to the Presidential Palace by Kiros after Ward let us escape the Sorceress Memorial and I wanna go see Laguna (LOLSPOILERS?) but I wanna go finish those stupid sidequests and get moar GF and asdfghjkl.

e.e

Also need to go find the stuff to upgrade weapons. Hope this Card method works.

WAITNVM. Went and got Cactuar, Bahamut, Odin instead. :D And finally got around to Diablos. Why I didn't do that sooner, Idk. And I love the Ragnarok's auto-pilot.

Edited by NixAyum

Which GF's do you have? Are you missing any? And who is your favourite so far?

Mine was always Bahamut. I spammed that guy to death.

I think I have everyone but Eden, Cerberus, and Tonberry King right now.

...but the GF page has 4 empty spaces: after Pandemona, Alexander, and 2 after Cactuar. Boo.

Fav's probably Bahamut. Super strong and a pretty summon sequence. Diablos is cool too, when everyone's not ****ing immune. :v Carbuncle is so damn adorable but useless, Leviathan and Alexander have really cool sequences too.

I've never gotten Tonberry because those ****ers creep me out and are really hard to kill.

Now what was that about pairs?

Merp.

Ulti's castle is kinda pretty, but it's way too dark. Nabbed Cerberus and Eden from Tiamat.

Levels are pretty low: Squall is my highest at 21, Zell and Rinoa are 17, everyone else is lower and not junctioned.

It's 11 at night and I have Tiamat and Ulti to go. e.e I wanna go to sleep. But as I've never actually beaten it before, it would be incredibly awesome to do so now.

Urgh, can't do it, sleepy time. Remind me to actually Junction Eden before running to Ulti next time. X.x

Edited by NixAyum

There are sixteen 'true' GF's in FF8 (not countng Odin, Phoenix, Gilgamesh, or Moomba).

Did you find Doomtrain? He is the one most people miss.

Meh, I know about Doomtrain but the learning for Alex and getting the items were too much of a hassle with how late I was so I didn't bother.

Gilgamesh never showed for me and I never had to use Phoenix and I don't have the thing needed for the others so meh.

With that, I beat the game. Finally.

I ****ING BAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW'D with Raine and the video in the credits and the FMV after. Even though I don't like their romance, the scene was freaking awesome.

Seifer fishing was made of win. It bugs me a bit that they're so damn SHEEP for him, but whatever. Seifer/Fujin YAS!

I wonder if I can find Eyes on Me on Limewire...is a pretty song. <3

Also, Re: Spoilers: where do we find out about that in-game? o.o You'd think it would come up at some point in time.

AAAH STOP EDITING DAMNIT. One more thing:

OH MY ****ING GOD THE WHOLE GARDEN SQUALL EDEA ULTIMECIA CYCLE. HOLY censorkip.gif. DID NOT SEE THAT COMING AT AAAAAAAAAAAAAALL.

Edited by NixAyum

*Beat Ulti on first try smug face*

You only get Gilgamesh if you had Odin before the last Seifer fight.

Shame. I found Doomtrain to be quite handy since he could hit bosses & non-bosses alike for every ailment they aren't immune to.

Watching monsters twirl around because of confusion always made me lol.

As for the spoiler info I gave you, you have to enter the gaming menu and look up the informations you get through the game and kinda piece it together. I can't remember how to get to it though.

And finally ~ This is why time travel is fun! =D

*Beat Ulti on first try smug face*

You only get Gilgamesh if you had Odin before the last Seifer fight.

Shame. I found Doomtrain to be quite handy since he could hit bosses & non-bosses alike for every ailment they aren't immune to.

Watching monsters twirl around because of confusion always made me lol.

As for the spoiler info I gave you, you have to enter the gaming menu and look up the informations you get through the game and kinda piece it together. I can't remember how to get to it though.

And finally ~ This is why time travel is fun! =D

>:u

I know, I said I got Odin, but after Gilga took his place he never showed up for me.

I got Doomtrain once, but I didn't feel like getting the 400 AP for Alexander and then going to beat censorkip.gif up to get the items needed, as I was doing all this near the end of the 3rd disc.

If I turn the game back on, I might look that up, thanks.

Eurgh, time travel. x.x Usually too confusing for my tastes.

Sorry. I thought it sounded like you got Odin after the last Seifer fight.

So now what?

So now we wait until I can get my hands on my box of 9 and see if my PS2 will play it this time. Or we can talk about X-2, because my bros wanna see me fight some Tonberries. :u

Alternatively, TV Tropes.

Don't let me go back there, Fortune. e.e

I haven't played any of the games yet, but I want to sometime. D:

Question because I'm clueless: Can you play PS1 games on a regular PS2?

Yes you can. At least the last time I checked you could.

So now we wait until I can get my hands on my box of 9 and see if my PS2 will play it this time. Or we can talk about X-2, because my bros wanna see me fight some Tonberries. :u

I can remember very little about X-2. It didn't make mush of an impression lol.

Aw, but I really like X-2.

/wants to cosplay LeBlanc someday

My PS2 doesn't like certain PS1 games, but most of them do work.

I haven't played any of the games yet, but I want to sometime. D:

Question because I'm clueless: Can you play PS1 games on a regular PS2?

They do, but you need a PS1 memory card to save them.

Oh! I remember Leblanc.

Urgh. I just remembered that back rub mini-game.....

That minigame makes me laugh so hard. SO MUCH. I'm one of many afraid of someone walking in and freaking out about it. xd.png

Also, she definitely has a nip slip in the one sphere she leaves in the ship when she steals the fragment. It's really funny, though it's pretty foggy.

Ya Nooj.

Iunno, there's a part where we first see her and Nooj working together. She's a complete simpering trying-to-seduce-him doormat and later on Logos comments about how they don't like Nooj for her acting like some common housewife and turning off her natural charm or something.

I am laughing hysterically at that point, but I think that's probably sexist.

My point exactly. I mean she's so soppy who would be interested? I wouldn't have though Nooj would be into a woman like that.

Well she's not always soppy. Sometimes she's an obnoxious copy catting thief.

...I'm trying to find something nice to say but...uhm.

At least she's not a Dona.

I have only played part of 7, all of X, art of X-2 (stupid stupid STUPID game!!) and am currently playing XIII which isnt bad so far.the fighting style is a little weird but other than that its ok.

I have only played part of 7, all of X, art of X-2 (stupid stupid STUPID game!!) and am currently playing XIII which isnt bad so far.the fighting style is a little weird but other than that its ok.

Be careful what you say about XIII, it's my favourite after VIII....

Dona?

You know you have made me want to reply this...

DOOOOOOOONNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It might be spelled with 2 ns, I forget.

Wh0re from Kilika that censorkip.gif*es at Yuna for having so many Guardians while she has one, was rescued from the crew at Home.

I mean, she's wearing ****ing scraps held together by strings. She wimps out of her pilgrimage and then censorkip.gifs around with Bartholomew in X-2, who, while pretty thick-headed, is fiercely loyal to her.

Granted, she almost redeems herself in the end by nearly admitting she was wrong and does care about Barty, and she does save Kilika from the never-ending-censorkip.gif*ing between New Yevon and Youth League, but that was only after YRP did all the actual work.

I don't like her. :>

Edited by NixAyum