Hiei101

Final Fantasy

@Fortune: But he dies so early it hardly even counts. And he practically is Vaan, so...

I know, but I felt like I should point that out.

Plus, I kinda feel that FF12 is actually Ashe's story, played from Vaan's viewpoint. @.*

I know, and I was just teasing. xd.png

Is she scary cause she likes your dog?

She's scary...because of her eyes...they stare into YOUR SOUL. o.O It's like she never blinks.

That and she's popular at school. Popular kids scare me.

@Fortune: It is, the same way 10 is not Tidus's (despite the fact that he is all "Listen to my story!") but Yuna's. But I think Tidus and Vaan are still the main characters.

@Drer: O.o Her EYYYEEES.

What if I said I was popular?

I'm not cause I'm not at school, so this is a purely hypothetical question.

Der I shall let your ignorance about my person go for reasons of a very up beat post and for whatever reason did not irritate me. Probably the miley cyrus bit. Funny because it's true xd.png.

Popular kids never scared me as much as piss me off. I HAD A VERY BAD SCHOOL LIFE!!! probably why I am missing social skills some deem necessary.

@Fortune: It is, the same way 10 is not Tidus's (despite the fact that he is all "Listen to my story!") but Yuna's. But I think Tidus and Vaan are still the main characters.

I think it's a little of both. 2 is much more Yuna's story, as she points out, but Yuna is a big thing in X, and she nicely censorkip.gif*es out Tidus for being a selfish hoe at the end, but still. Tidus was kind of the key that tilted the world into breaking out of the cycle this time. And then he "dies".

I liked the 3 endings of X-2, but there should have been more.

@Drer: O.o Her EYYYEEES.

What if I said I was popular?

I'm not cause I'm not at school, so this is a purely hypothetical question.

It would not matter until I met you in real life. Their arrogance is something that can only be conveyed by bumping into them in person. o.O

It would not matter until I met you in real life. Their arrogance is something that can only be conveyed by bumping into them in person. o.O

Ahah. I'll remember that. >3

@I suppose, but I still felt Yuna was the focus. 2 is Yuna's story, but not in the same way 10 was.

Yes or them bumping into you, asking for you to apologise, then they walk away with a broken nose................. rolleyes.gif

I always apologize if I mubmp into/get bumped into by someone...

That's slightly off topic...

What's the name of the new FF13 besides Agito and Versus?

From teh Almighty Wikipedia:

Each title will have its own style of gameplay: Final Fantasy XIII  is an RPG, Final Fantasy Versus XIII is more action-oriented like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy Agito XIII is an action-RPG more like Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII  with multiplayer elements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabula_Nova_C...al_Fantasy_XIII

/still needs a PS3 and PSP for all these raaaaaaaeeeegsadfaec

Yes, I think so. I'm not sure if it is really past the rumor stage yet though...

I'm pretty sure there are going to be several of them that haven't been announced yet. Also Nix I read that they are supposed to come out for systems other then the PS3 and PSP.

Whether that means Sony is making the PS4 or they are going to be for Wii/360 I don't know...

Until the Wii came out I always had this WILD idea of a system that could play any game.

In an interview with Playstation Magazine, Final Fantasy XIII director Motomu Toriyama revealed that the currently scheduled trilogy of titles in the Fabula Nova Crystallis project are just the beginning for the series.

Final Fantasy XIII director Motomu Toriyama stated in the Playstation Magazine Australia that the Fabula Nova Crystallis series is slated to be a multi-platform series, not exclusive only to the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PSP.

On the side...

Offering some new details on the game's female protagonist, codenamed "Lightning," Toriyama said that the lead's mysterious nature is not simply the result of Square's keeping a tight lid on story information - it's also partly a character trait. "She's the main character. But in the game, she's reluctant to talk about herself or her past," the director said, "so there's a strong element of mystery surrounding her character. The name Lightning is merely a tag she has chosen for herself - it's actually not her real name. We're planning to talk about other characters in the near future, but we're deliberately revealing them in a certain order..."

So the director said she was the main.

On the side...

Pwnzorz.

On the side, I hope they don't end up turning FFXIII into a giant FFVII-too-many-sequels-to-be-healthy debacle beyond the basic FFXIII trilogy. A story can only take so many sequels... =/

Then again, it was planned/built for sequels, while FFVII was not. So it should turn out better. Hopefully.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Good enough for me. ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have previously stated that Final Fantasy 12 was my least favourite game of the series.

I hereby retract that statement.

Final Fantasy 1 is the most frustrating and annoying game I have ever played, and for one reason alone.

The random stat increases at level ups.

Yesterday I tried to level my fighter from 35 to 36. Every time I tried he would get a HP increase of 8 points, instead of a possible 28. I used the save before levelling & re-start trick, but it took me 57 tries to get a decent stat increase. 57 tries. For one character. This alone means I spend more time restarting the game then I do playing it.

Now multiply this by four, once for each party member. For every level.

I’m sorry, but this has sucked all of the fun out of the game for me. I will not be trying to get the secret weapons or attempt the extra dungeons. I just want the game finished already.

Aww, FF12 is good though. T.T

Luckily for me I wouldn't even know it was random and would be content getting whatever stat bonuses I got. So much less frustrating.

Yeah, 13 was designed for sequels and they are all supposed to be independent stories and characters as well. So each will probably stand or fall on their own merit, not as a group.

Then your party would be wildly underleveled. Even with my careful administrations my party are just about strong enough to survive attacks from opponents in some of the longer dungeons. Mage's have a minimum HP boost of 2. Two. If I had let things lie throughout the game then at their current levels of 36 my Mage's would have HP of about 120.

Lets see...

Basic HP at lvl 1 = about 26 HP (for Black Mage)

99 x 2 = 198

Final HP amount = 224

Edit: That would get you through most random encounters (as long as you had a bucket full of potions, but in boss fights you would die pretty quickly).

Also, I'm only using HP as an example. Don't forget there are other stats in consideration. MP is the second worst, because although it currently only applies to the mages, it still increases at a bad rate unless you keep restarting.

Edited by Fortune86

On the side...

Well for one why did you bring that up again. That is just asking for trouble. Secondly well if the director says so but then they should have made it more obvious in game. Sure if you had never played the game it could easily be seen but when you actually played it it was not obvious at all.

@der:That was uncalled for. Until then I had no reason to think she was the main. So saying pwnzorz was crossing the line. Unless you were not talking about me but then who else could it have been.