Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I was born June '91. So whichever came out then. Yeah.

/too lazy to wiki

Haha. You're old.

*brick'd*

*shoots force lightning from finger tips and frys Drer to a fizzle*

I love how TV Tropes' page on FFX has a LOT listed for Auron, and then makes a point of saying Auron's the mofo best. :3 Auron is made of win.

HEY YOU.

NOT YOU.

YOU.

FORTUNE.

I'm playin' 8 again. Rejoice.

The walkthrus on gamefaqs are a bit different on what to do as far as level, so what would you say is a good level to be at at various points in the game, and what are easy to get magics to junction?

Irvine and Squall, I'll admit is a pretty man hoe sniper.

Someone else needs to post so I can stop editing. :<

Edited by NixAyum

I love how TV Tropes' page on FFX has a LOT listed for Auron, and then makes a point of saying Auron's the mofo best. :3 Auron is made of win.

HEY YOU.

NOT YOU.

YOU.

FORTUNE.

I'm playin' 8 again. Rejoice.

The walkthrus on gamefaqs are a bit different on what to do as far as level, so what would you say is a good level to be at at various points in the game, and what are easy to get magics to junction?

Irvine and Squall, I'll admit is a pretty man hoe sniper.

Someone else needs to post so I can stop editing. :<

*Rejoices*

I can't really give much info on lvls and magic at the moment. I'll have to wait until I get home.

Yaaaay~

I'm on disc two with 11 hours of play already. Stayed up til almost 4 AM.

****ing six-chimney machine at the missile base. Even with forgetting to Junction anything to Irvine I had it down to 2 tops.

I'm gonna read a Junction FAQ or two because I've been drawing pretty blind. I know Triple is best on speed but forget most others.

The rarer the spell the better. Don't bother with elemental carp unless you are junctioning it to elem defence / attack.

During the whole flying-Garden thing after FH, I kinda sympathize with him on being made commander and everyone being all "SQUALL SQUALL COME ON DO SOMETHING FIX IT DO THIS DO THAT!"

And then he pulls the Stoic card and I'm like ">:u ass. Talk already."

I do need more draw targets though.

HOORAY FOR DRIVING THE SCHOOL! (LITERALLY!)

Bah, wish I could double post...

WTF happened to Squall? He's totally cracked. The pressure blew his brains. Too much stabbing and punching, I think.

He's a calm, antisocial introvert and then he gets put in charge and he's just yelling at people and going completely ****ing bonkers over Rinoa being in a coma. Wtf.

I mean, just before this battle when the two of 'em were talking about the ring and he gave NO encouragement or agreement whatsoever that he returned her feelings, and even SAID he knew everyone was trying to push them together. That =/= returning love. And then they fight Edea, and Rinoa (kisses Seifer?) goes into the coma and Squall is going ****ing ape**** over it! What the hell!? I could maybe understand being concerned, he did that in Garden with a line thinking about the group he set to the missile base, but this is ****ing ridiculous. And before that, during the Garden fight, when she was hanging off the edge and Zell was freaking out he straight up told him "yes, she's in trouble, but she's NOT THE ONLY ONE" and then everyone censorkip.gif*ed him out for not caring. What the censorkip.gif is with this uncalled for reversal?

God I hate the white SeeD ship. e.e And the scenery and calm music is putting me to sleep and it's after 11 PM but I need to do sidequestsssssssss.

Edited by NixAyum

Yes. That was the sidequest I was talking about. Then I was gonna go get some moar GF. But I went to bed. Will do it tonight.

****ing draw gave me FOOOOOOOOOUUUUURRRR Ultimas. Granted, I can test my SeeD level up for moar gil, but still. e.e Other two draws were better though, 7 and something-more-than 7.

I can't find any items to upgrade weapons either. I should probably start Carding enemies like all the guides are telling me to.

have finally finished FF9 and it was good.

No seriously I loved it. 7 Is still the best but 7 also has a bit of sentimental value and I really do just love everything about it. I am thouroghly glad I watched it and am sad as hell it is over.

Christ, now he's kidnapped her comatose body and plans to carry about 1/3 of the way around the world.

Sorry everyone...

I can't live like this.

Oh, just shoot us both now.

Lolpwned. Stfu about princess though.

Edited by NixAyum

Nix ~ Do it in pairs.

You'll know what I mean.

Edited by Fortune86

My favourite game is 7, followed closely by 10 and crisis core. Completed Crisis Core about 4 times, even on hard mode.

Never finished 8, got bored of it part way through, can't remember where though, some point after getting the plane thing

I have 9 but never got round to actually playing it, currently playing 10-2. Its ok but not as good as 10

I loved 7. #3 ticked me of and i stoped playing and i halfway through #9

Nix ~ Do it in pairs.

You'll know what I mean.

...I don't think I catch your drift.

My mind went in the gutter when I started to think about that. :D Doesn't help I ended up getting straight on with going to Esther and space instead of finishing the sidequests when I tried to go to FH for the one guy and have sat through hours of Rinoa being clingy and Squall being inexplicably yet aloofly in love.

I'm a bit confused about the Sorceress thing. They said to Rinoa "Hyne's descendant" or something, which makes me think it's a genetic thing, but then Edea's story about receiving the powers and Rinoa got hers from Edea makes me think it's not. With Adel and Ulti and Rinoa all being active Sorceresses at (roughly) the same time, that means there's more than one. Brings me to ask how many are there really? Can anyone (or any female) become one if powers are passed on?

And a couple more, but I forgot.