Final Fantasy

;_; Chu crazy, she gon kill meh.

Now if it were Auron's jacket...

No, I'd just really rather not get magik'd to dead. tongue.gif

But canon Auron is slow and I can dodge. :3

...he's unsent. Still solid.

And then a disembodied voice. ._.

Shaddup.

I liked the continuing of the minor chara's stories in X-2. Lucil <3. Clasko was awesome.

I enjoyed the return of the minor characters too, that's a big part of why I love X-2 so much. I'm a sucker for side characters, no matter how cheesy their stories are it makes me feel good to see it all work out for them, sometimes even moreso than for the heroes. I especially like Dona and Barthello's subplot, I think they're adorable together, heh. I wish there was a feature that let you load FFX save data so they could add Luzzu or Gatta into X-2, depending on which of them you had survive. I'd like to know what happened with them.

Secretly I dream of an expansion, along the lines of FFX-2 Last Mission but more in depth, that would let you use Gippal, Baralai, Nooj, and the Leblanc Syndicate in your party during the main game and allow them to use all the dresspheres YRP have. That's tucked away in my "most wanted but impossible game ideas" section of my brain, along with a prequel that focuses on Braska's pilgrimage. And that just made me picture Braska in a songstress dressphere. Not sure if want...

Kind of amazed with myself and how much I still love these two games after all this time. It's not the best Final Fantasy, but I love the culture and history of Spira, it's all very interesting to me, makes me long for another installment taking place there even if it would be more of the same old stuff.

edit: oh, and

Which really makes me wonder where do everyone's weapons and spare weapons go when just walking? Seriously. Is her cleavage some kind of fourth dimension?

Hammerspace.

Edited by Koroshiya-Ichi

I especially like Dona and Barthello's subplot, I think they're adorable together, heh. I wish there was a feature that let you load FFX save data so they could add Luzzu or Gatta into X-2, depending on which of them you had survive. I'd like to know what happened with them.

TOTALLY. Though Dona's still kind of a *****. Just overall. Poor Barthello.

OMG I found out about letting the kid die at Operation Mi'ihen and I did the scene and it made me BAW. :'<

You let him die? Shame on you!

I was going to replay X-2 and chose all the options that I had missed the first time around, but I had learned all the dresspheres in the first run so I didn't bother.

Edit: I was trawling Wikipedia (again) and found these:

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Final Fantasy Agito XIII

Versus seems to be based in the same universe as FF13, but with a different plot and characters.

Agito is for the PSP iphone. What the hell is a PSP iphone? Does this mean I can't play it on my normal PSP?

Edited by Fortune86

ToT SHUSH. I didn't know until a recent playthru that you could, so I did it just to see. The whole thing there and then the scene at the Temple made me BAAAAAAAAAW.

No excuse tongue.gif

Seriously, I can't wait until FF13 comes out. I saw adverts on the TV for the first time yesterday.

I'm seeing an ad on gpx for a FF game, is it a girl with pink hair? The text is something like 'would you save a world that doesn't want you?' or something?

How can you not know who the characters for FF13 are already? ohmy.gif And you call yourself a fan girl?

user posted image

But yes, the main character is a girl with pink hair. rolleyes.gif

Baaah, I haven't been following. I don't really follow anything, too many crazy fans FORTUNE! and speculation. I deal with it for KH because that is my obsession. tongue.gif

5 days till FFXIII. If waiting is a game, I'm losing. COME SOONER DARN IT! >=(

I was going to replay X-2 and chose all the options that I had missed the first time around, but I had learned all the dresspheres in the first run so I didn't bother.

Edit: I was trawling Wikipedia (again) and found these:

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Final Fantasy Agito XIII

Versus seems to be based in the same universe as FF13, but with a different plot and characters.

Agito is for the PSP iphone. What the hell is a PSP iphone? Does this mean I can't play it on my normal PSP?

PSP iPhone? NOOOOOOOO I WILL KILL YOU SQUARE ENIX. THAT WAS MY ONLY HOPE FOR PLAYING FF13 BEFORE I'M 92 YEARS OLD.

At least I can watch Versus trailers. How I love Noctus's hair. And weapons. They are the ultimate awesome.

How can you not know who the characters for FF13 are already? ohmy.gif And you call yourself a fan girl?

user posted image

But yes, the main character is a girl with pink hair.  rolleyes.gif

Final Fantasy 13 is about this guy. I wish. Most ADORABLE EVER. Or this guy. That would be cool.

I'm looving the giraffe.

5 days till FFXIII. If waiting is a game, I'm losing. COME SOONER DARN IT! >=(

You'll be getting it before me. My copy comes in the post.

But it will be the collectors edition, so it will be worth it tongue.gif

Nix, are you going to get it?

Hello new page.

The guy linked by shadow is cute, even though blond isn't my type. ;D

That is Hope. He is cute, but a little young for me.

And guy in second pic is a baddie (I think) but HAWT.

I want Noctus lol.

So can we not play Agito on normal PSP then? D=

Edited by Fortune86

*quietly sneaks into Fortunes house and nips her PS3* Missing PS3? I don't see anything...

I know, and on top of that he summons Alexander (FF9 Alex > all + name Alex > most).

*Shoots Shadow DEAD*

The main character of FF13 is the pink haired chick. She summons Odin.

You'll be getting it before me. My copy comes in the post.

But it will be the collectors edition, so it will be worth it tongue.gif

Nix, are you going to get it?

collector's edition? ****. xd.png Now I want that. lol.

*Shoots Shadow DEAD*

The main character of FF13 is the pink haired chick. She summons Odin.

*would join in the conversation except for slight side affect of being dead*

OK, how about I wait till after you play FF13 then borrow it and the PS3? :3

I know.. but Alexander is much cooler than Odin. (FF9 Alex > all : all = odin + everything else).

Cids keep being evil recently.

Noctus is ultimate awesome. You can tell if someone is being cosplayed before their stinkin' game EVEN IS RELEASED. I don't think it even has a release DATE yet.

I don't know.. I hope you can. Because otherwise my vengeance will end SquareEnix and FF13 Versus and Agito will never see the light of day.

*would join in the conversation except for slight side affect of being dead*

OK, how about I wait till after you play FF13 then borrow it and the PS3? :3

I know.. but Alexander is much cooler than Odin. (FF9 Alex > all : all = odin + everything else).

Cids keep being evil recently.

Noctus is ultimate awesome. You can tell if someone is being cosplayed before their stinkin' game EVEN IS RELEASED. I don't think it even has a release DATE yet.

I don't know.. I hope you can. Because otherwise my vengeance will end SquareEnix and FF13 Versus and Agito will never see the light of day.

No.

I have a soft spot for Odin after FF8. EFFING GOD NO! NOT ANOTHER EFFING MALBO...oh hiya Odin...thankies!

But the dark side has all the cookies.

But if you end Enix then Kingdom Hearts will end too, then Nix will track you down and gut you like a fish D=

I might get it, eventually. I haven't been keeping up with any hype or news or anything. College is ebil and doesn't leave much time or money for games. ):

Damn straight I will, dun threaten mah KH.

Edited by NixAyum