Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Hm, maybe. ;D

Tuh'd funno, shadow, ymm ev ic fuimt pa cmuf.

Edited by NixAyum

play niiiinnnnneee  *isn't biased or using a spooky voiceprobably

I was going to play it but never got round to it, i'll go hunt for it now. ninja.gif

Ghufehk sa E fuimt kad syzunmo duihka deat yht aht ib cyoehk cusadrehk nita. dry.gif

"Oayr, edc y jano hela tyo uidceYCCRUMA."

Hm, maybe. ;D

Tuh'd funno, shadow, ymm ev ic fuimt pa cmuf.

But see, I'm still in the learning stages, I couldn't do it at all.

"Oayr, edc y jano hela tyo uidceYCCRUMA."

xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Shadow, trust me, we'd be right there with you. I take half an hour to mutter to myself to translate a simple phrase. To do this, I'd say screw it and plug and chug a translator (which is what I did with the above tongue.gif). It'd be faster to just start a conversation in English, then you slip a curse word or something and then it's a moment of 'ZOMG OUI CBAYG?' 'OAC E TU, OUI CBAYG?' And you might get a couple words out and stumble around before switching back to English. That's how it goes with any secondary language. rolleyes.gif

Aqlabd vun Gmehkuh. Ajanoputo cbaygc Gmehkuh!

E tuh'd cbayg ed. unsure.gif

E muugat vun y dnyhcmydun vun Klingon pid E luimth'd vehv yhodrehk.

FF13 femm pa uid cuuh!

Tet oui ghuf 'FF13' dnyhcmydac du 'WW13'? blink.gif

Tuh'd clyna sa mega dryd.

Tet oui ghuf 'FF13' dnyhcmydac du 'WW13'? blink.gif

Tuh'd clyna sa mega dryd.

Ev oui gaab dnyhcmydehk cusadrehk vnus Ahmecr du Ym Prat ed femm ajahdiymmo ku pylg du Ahkmecr. Hud dryd ed ec esbundyhd.

Takes a while as well.

E teth'd ghuf dryd, pid E lyh caa ruf ed fungc. E pad ed dygac ypuid dfahdo ceq dnoc druikr.

E teth'd ghuf dryd, pid E lyh caa ruf ed fungc. E pad ed dygac ypuid dfahdo ceq dnoc druikr.

E tuh'd nasaspan aqyldmo ruf syho, pid ed yldiymmo teth'd caas mega xieda dryd syho.

Deary deary me...

I have been reading up on FF13 (again) and found out the the role of main attacker will be called 'Commando'.

It always seems like my Dad walks into the room whenever an awkward moment appears in the game, so I just know he'll appear when I'm yelling at one of my team members to go 'Commando'. dry.gif

My fav so far is Final fantasy 4 for the DS. I love the story line, although, I wanted to add, why do all of the female characters wear trashy clothes. They look cool, but have you ever REALLY looked at them? I noticed it in the beginning video. Rosa was standing behind Cecil and I thought...she has no pants on...

My fav so far is Final fantasy 4 for the DS. I love the story line, although, I wanted to add, why do all of the female characters wear trashy clothes. They look cool, but have you ever REALLY looked at them? I noticed it in the beginning video. Rosa was standing behind Cecil and I thought...she has no pants on...

Because sex sells.