Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I might get it, eventually. I haven't been keeping up with any hype or news or anything. College is ebil and doesn't leave much time or money for games. ):

Sell a kidney or something. You don't need two, but you DO need FF13.

However, on August 2, 2008, Square Enix announced Final Fantasy Agito XIII will be released on the Sony PlayStation Portable platform, with development of the mobile phone version discontinued.

I think SE can live, if that means what I think it does. I think it was originally for mobile phones, but now is for PSP.

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

I just hope we get release dates for Versus and Agito soon. They seem to be better than the actual FFXIII (imo).

Sell a kidney or something. You don't need two, but you DO need FF13.

.../backs away slowly

I just want to say that FFXII's Cid was the best Cid since VII. One of the only enjoyable characters in the entire game IMO, and he always makes me laugh.

I just want to say that FFXII's Cid was the best Cid since VII. One of the only enjoyable characters in the entire game IMO, and he always makes me laugh.

He's pretty cool, though I'm at the part where he is just starting to take the spotlight.

I didn't really care for 7!Cid. Call me stupid, but I don't like it when people swear, especially when they do it every other word, which fits Barret and Cid. That was one of the things I first loved about 12 - I'm really close to finishing, and there has been about one swear so far.

Fortune must tell us whether FF13 is as awesome as it looks or more so. *cannot wait for Agito*

Which "collector's edition" are you speaking of?

I'm getting the collector's edition of both FF13 the game and the FF13 walkthrough.

I'm getting the collector's edition of both FF13 the game and the FF13 walkthrough.

I thought the collector's edition was only in europe. I haven't found anything on an NA release. Ah, nevermind, I see you ARE in the UK. Carry on then.

I'm getting the special edition strategy guide but since there's no special edition game, not much I can do.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

I don't know any guitar cords. : D Just do a Google search, there seem to be a lot of results, though I don't know exactly what you want.

I'm so tempted to go to the midnight launch. >_>

Ha... If I lived in a bigger city, there'd probably be a huge party going on at the local game store.

But noooo.

I live in a backwater town, and PS3s are still so darn expensive. Ah well, birthday will be in a month, who knows.

I hope FFXIII won't be ruined by its linear-ness, more-of-a-movie-than-a-game-ness, and flat character-ness. It has amazing music and graphics, though...

I wish I lived in a town with a lot of FF nerds. ; _ ;

...I know like, two. And one of those I forced into playing the games anyways.

I know like one person that games, and they're a good two hour drive away, so all my video game nerdiness is online. XP

Only know 'three' other people who 'game'. At least in the same genre as me. I know several people who play lots of FPSs and stuff. My sister and one of my friends both play KH sometimes, on my PlayStation, and I have another friend who likes KH and FF but has never actually played. The rest of everyone I know couldn't care less.

Everyone at mah school are Zelda nerds. <.<

But then there's the large group of Xbox 360 nerds.

At least I have a small pretty big group of friends that waste their lives playing everything. And I mean everything. Like all of us here. ^3^

Tsk tsk, when are they gonna start revealing more about Versus and Agito XIII?

*drool* Agito.. Versus.. I'm in love with the games already..

I heard that a new trailer for Versus will be released with the next release of Advent Children.. which hasn't happened yet, I don't think.

Wait, what? They're gonna remake AC again?

Or are you confusing it with Advent Children Complete, which came out last year? ACC had a Versus trailer that came with it, btw. But it was nothing new.

ANOTHER remake of ACC?

You've gotta be kidding me. They need to remake the original game already and end the suffering of the FFVII fans' wallets. >_>

Edited by Drer'Ahv

No.. I think it was just like Blu-ray or whatever. Maybe I was confusing it with AC complete, but I thought it said 2010.

I still need to buy Crisis Core.

Persona is taking forever to finish and I'm one of those people who don't like to leave a game half done.