shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image

I didn't know these guys appeared in the desert. I thought they only showed up in forests and jungles... Is this new or is it just me.

user posted image

I didn't know these guys appeared in the desert. I thought they only showed up in forests and jungles... Is this new or is it just me.

"This egg is hidden in the trees." description belongs to Imperial fleshcrowns and they appear at every biome smile.gif

I think you might have thought about Canopy dragons that drop only in the jungle. They have a similar description:

"This egg is hidden by some leaves."

user posted image

Don't you know the desert has plenty of trees? xd.png

Awww, censorkip.gif

After all the time it took to get a CB Golden Wyvern, this happens. It just had to. TT^TT

Edited by Hazel360

You guys ever wonder what happens at the top of the hour, when every egg not stolen from the cave disappears?

user posted image

They time-travel to 1969 and promptly die blink.gif

My Nocturnes have escaped from their cages when I was cleaning my scroll! xd.png

user posted image

user posted image

So much shininess in this cave, I can't even. I think I've just been temporarily blinded by looking at those eggs and need to grope my way back out. Never mind that according to those descriptions the sun and the moon are actually shining at the same time...

user posted image

Unless its because of the unique view to un-unique view ratio

Edited by Lindy

Unless its because of the unique view to un-unique view ratio

If that egg is, like, a couple of hours old, then the amount of views is enough for it to get sick.

howd you get that skin?

There's an add-on called Stylish for Google Chrome/Firefox, and a website called userstyles.org where you can get themes/skins for sites.

My friends decided to give some early Christmas gifts and bred a batch of lovely 2nd gens straight to the AP. Of course, I called dibs on nebulas and selected 75 pairs for the task.

When they finally showed up on Dec 7th, most were nabbed before they could accumulate, but I managed to get this pic of a mini neb-flood:

user posted image

It was a very pretty sight! wub.gif (In case you're wondering, I got 56 nebula eggs from those 75 pairs.)

Edited by Valfaris

They spelt Thomas wrong...

Not to mention "friend's", "alligator" and "excuse". When I saw this one, I didn't know if I should laugh or facepalm.

Edited by Hazel360

Too bad that middle one wasn't a cheese. Mmm, brimstone, cheese, and tea.

That would smell great! XD