shric debar

the screenshot thread.

Too bad that middle one wasn't a cheese. Mmm, brimstone, cheese, and tea.

I don't think the cheese would taste too good from sitting in the desert.

user posted image~Scrollspam removed~

Technically not a screenshot, but it is an accurate showing of the eggs on my scroll. Hybrid-lock! Alllllll the hybrids! Bred in one go!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

It was a little bit of a shock when I opened my scroll to this:

user posted image

As you can see, there is an adult Stripe, where there was supposed to be this:

user posted image

It's there if I click on it, but this glitch really freaked me out for a moment xd.png

My scroll a little while ago -- apparently, one of my eggs got shy and the other was having an identity crisis. smile.gif

user posted image

This dragon is having an identity crisis. She is apparently, a male Terrae, despite her Metallic parents. She's showing up as the right breed now in lineage view. xd.png

Must take skill to steal invisible hatchlings and eggs?

user posted image

Egg was an AP catch which returned to the AP, hatchling was not, but is now showing correctly. xd.png

Edit: My scroll is 100% back to normal. biggrin.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

glad yours is. I've got one egg return (the one above the yellow dino baby) but the rest are still confused..

user posted image

I am LIVID with the fact that someone would sabotage my scroll and this Shimmer egg because I got to it before they did on the Rare Departures thread. This is pretty upsetting to me, that some people cannot grow up and are willing to kill a dragon and break site rules.

And no, I didn't add it. When I caught it, it had 7 days left. I don't add any eggs to viewing sites until they are under 6 days. I caught it around....10 or 11 hours ago, the last I saw, it was at 6d 12h and was sick. I hid it as quick as I could, but it still died. The nerve of a person to deliberately do this......there are just no words for it. I will be hiding any eggs I receive from now on to make this "view-bombing" not only harder on these jerks, but to also make sure that my entire scroll doesn't become targeted. I am in such a frigging bad mood now. I have NEVER had a dragon die from sickness. Never.

glad yours is. I've got one egg return (the one above the yellow dino baby) but the rest are still confused..

Looks normal to me, I hope it changes back soon though!

[snip]

I am LIVID with the fact that someone would sabotage my scroll and this Shimmer egg because I got to it before they did on the Rare Departures thread. This is pretty upsetting to me, that some people cannot grow up and are willing to kill a dragon and break site rules.

And no, I didn't add it. When I caught it, it had 7 days left. I don't add any eggs to viewing sites until they are under 6 days. I caught it around....10 or 11 hours ago, the last I saw, it was at 6d 12h and was sick. I hid it as quick as I could, but it still died. The nerve of a person to deliberately do this......there are just no words for it. I will be hiding any eggs I receive from now on to make this "view-bombing" not only harder on these jerks, but to also make sure that my entire scroll doesn't become targeted. I am in such a frigging bad mood now. I have NEVER had a dragon die from sickness. Never.

That is sad to see, it looks like the views it had was enough to be fatal. I have had recently laid eggs get sick with as low as 100uv, however those survived with intervention. I cannot say what it feels like to have an egg viewbombed, as the eggs I've had get ill were put into fansites by me, not anyone else to my knowledge. sad.gif

phew, all good. Took me long enough as it was to get the rest of my opals and the other red thing, would have hated for them to turn to mints and whites permanently lol

This dragon is having an identity crisis. She is apparently, a male Terrae, despite her Metallic parents. She's showing up as the right breed now in lineage view. xd.png

Must take skill to steal invisible hatchlings and eggs?

Egg was an AP catch which returned to the AP, hatchling was not, but is now showing correctly. xd.png

Edit: My scroll is 100% back to normal. biggrin.gif

Haha, and I thought that was only happening to me. xd.png One of my Shimmers transformed into a baby chick and, when I checked the lineage, it had Water Dragon parents. :3 I don't have a pic, though. :/

Oh my gosh. That's horrible. o.o That has never happened to me and I picked up an egg from the Rare Departure topic, too.

A winter magi flew through the AP after some hollies and I accidently grabbed it. This is the progeny page for one of the parents.

user posted image