shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image

What is a fogged egg doing in the AP? blink.gif

I saw this too and was wondering the same thing! But I was refreshing too fast to grab a screenshot. At least someone got it. laugh.gif

What do we win with my ND experiment?

user posted image

OOOO.ooo

Is this even possible?? Could be a hidden prize... Just kidding~

(Imagining: -1 month??)

What do we win with my ND experiment?

user posted image

Weeeird

Usually they only stay fogged after death if they don't have any views at all. But that one does blink.gif

Went to organize my scroll and noticed the nocturns are causing havoc again.

user posted image

Edited by Daydreamer09

http://prntscr.com/2dz2ft

okey-dokey, GoN. you just hatch when you're patient and ready, you 3d egg, you. the Christmas dragons will grow up longgg before you're even put into the world, and if that's okay with you, then it's by golly okay with me. *heavy sarcasm*

http://prntscr.com/2dz2ft

okey-dokey, GoN. you just hatch when you're patient and ready, you 3d egg, you. the Christmas dragons will grow up longgg before you're even put into the world, and if that's okay with you, then it's by golly okay with me. *heavy sarcasm*

They're stubborn little buggers lol

Wait... Did I miss a memo about TJ bringing back clutches?

user posted image

Probably a glitch because breeding is over i believe.. shh! maybe you can have triplets just this one time smile.gif

Wat.

That happens on purpose. It prevents holiday dragons from breeding children of their own breed in the same year they are born in.

Bad omen, when you can't even breed the first pair of a small lineage project.

user posted image

B-b-but they were named for eachother. Temple King and Queen, you have failed me. Looks like I'll have to rename and rematch. xd.png

They're stubborn little buggers lol

at least stubborn grows up eventually, lol.

user posted image

Of course I didn't get it.. -.-

I know thats an old post but dang I dont even ever see dinos in the ap or cave lol xd.png

user posted image

I just wanted to brag because, I don't know, I thought this was pretty damn awesome.

I got all four of these guys in AP on Christmas Eve, they all hatched relatively at the same time, and today, they have gendered one of each colour!

I was so excited when I saw! laugh.gif

The new eggs look so nice with Soulpeaces and GoNs. biggrin.gif

user posted image

... huh the new dragons and Soulpeaces have the same color scheme, it looks like. I'd love to be able to work them into a lineage somehow, but I'm not sure how... maybe something for next year, I think.

user posted image

They are driving me crazy now. xd.png

----------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

I just wanted to brag because, I don't know, I thought this was pretty damn awesome.

I got all four of these guys in AP on Christmas Eve, they all hatched relatively at the same time, and today, they have gendered one of each colour!

I was so excited when I saw! laugh.gif

Ahh that's so awesome, congrats! Once something quite similar happened to me, I got egg locked on nebulas from the AP Lol xd.png

Edited by raykawolf