shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image

Well... all of my other dragons seem to be loading, but it appears that there is no image for the new christmas eggs, any one else have this problem? blink.gif

user posted image

Well... all of my other dragons seem to be loading, but it appears that there is no image for the new christmas eggs, any one else have this problem? blink.gif

The image of 2nd cracking stage is currently broken, but your egg will reappear as soon as it reaches the 3rd cracking stage. smile.gif

The image of 2nd cracking stage is currently broken, but your egg will reappear as soon as it reaches the 3rd cracking stage. smile.gif

Thank you, it seems you are right as one of the eggs has just entered the 3rd cracking stage, thank you for the information smile.gif

I'm pretty sure this is not what the packed snow image is supposed to look like so what's going on here?

user posted image

Aquamyrine

I'm pretty sure this is not what the packed snow image is supposed to look like so what's going on here?

user posted image

Aquamyrine

I have the same problem blink.gif

So I wake up and check my trades for new offers, and find just one....

user posted image

My first reaction: "You can see I'm at the breed limit for those already if you just look at my scroll!"

My second reaction: "....Would the site even allow me to accept that? xd.png What would happen if I tried to hit accept?"

So I wake up and check my trades for new offers, and find just one....

user posted image

My first reaction: "You can see I'm at the breed limit for those already if you just look at my scroll!"

My second reaction: "....Would the site even allow me to accept that? xd.png What would happen if I tried to hit accept?"

It will tell you that you're already at the limit. You can try clicking 'Accept This Offer' to see what it says, if you want: you have to enter your password for confirmation anyway. wink.gif

What. The. Heck?

Don't worry, happened to me like three times already.

user posted image

DAWWWWWW *facepalm*

user posted image

The ♥ egg is hatching!!!! *le gasp*

Also, this lol

user posted image

Edited by raykawolf

user posted image

Are you kidding me!? LOL

Been trying to breed a pebble forever, but for this lineage I just want teas. I'm beginning to think the theory I was given earlier of it just being male teas being stubborn breeding other dragons is beginning to sound really good. xD

user posted image

I just logged a minute ago and I found my vampire hatchling has been fogged and I didn't even click on the "Hide" button. Is this a glitch?

user posted image

I just logged a minute ago and I found my vampire hatchling has been fogged and I didn't even click on the "Hide" button. Is this a glitch?

I would suggest clearing your cache. It's a common thing for the fogging on eggs/hatchlings to be wonky when that is the issue. :3 If you look at your scroll while being logged out, ( as in a viewer, not the owner ) it will most likely not be fogged.

What do all of these have in common? biggrin.gif

Dragcave Spa:

user posted image

AoND:

user posted image

user posted image

EATW:

user posted image

Silvi's Lair:

user posted image

Egg Drop Soup:

user posted image