kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

I have two I've wanted to make FOREVER but I have only 115 mP. dry.gif

If you're clicking every day, you should have more than that. If you want to make a leetle, you have to save for it.

ardeo, is it a chocolate chip? If so, I think the base could be a little flatter, and maybe there could be a curl at the top? I like the coloring on it.

Hmm. Pretty close - it's supposed to be a hershey, but if it looks more like a chocolate chip I could go with that too. =o

Ardeo, the color is perfect. It looks like chocolate. Yum! I thought it looked like a chocolate kiss, but usually when I think of them I see them wrapped in foil with the "tag" on top. Whether you change it to a chip or keep it as a chocolate kiss, I think it looks good. smile.gif

I have 246µP now! How much is it to make an adoptable?

It changes every hour - my price is at 1000 now, but earlier it was 899.

It'll tell you if you go to My Creations -> create new. smile.gif

Oh, and this Leetle Pony.

user posted image

EDIT: Also a fish! user posted image

I like the fish. laugh.gif The pony is... a little... too skinny? But good, besides that.

Name | Status

Leetle Hershey Kiss | Up for Voting

^^

edit: Oh, and also:

Welcome, Star

You have 1,337µP

xd.png

Edited by ardeo

I like the fish. laugh.gif The pony is... a little... too skinny? But good, besides that.

Name | Status

Leetle Hershey Kiss | Up for Voting

^^

edit: Oh, and also:

Welcome, Star

You have 1,337µP

Thanks! (I <3 your Hershey idea, by the way.) The pony is...well...supposed to be skinny. Ponies are WAY skinnier than horses...

laugh.gif The Leetle Fishy didn't take me too much time...

Annnnddd I finally have enough µP to submit a creation! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! biggrin.gif

Thanks smile.gif

And I know, but it's so much to the point it doesn't look right. One or two pixels would improve it, I think - but it is still really good! I can only do simple things =3

&Grats! laugh.gif Which do you think you'll sumbit first?

Thanks smile.gif

And I know, but it's so much to the point it doesn't look right. One or two pixels would improve it, I think - but it is still really good! I can only do simple things =3

&Grats! biggrin.gif Which do you think you'll sumbit first?

The Leetle Pony (once I add those extra pixels) or this Leetle Jar. user posted image

...Or maybe the Leetle Fish. Or the Leetle Cave Monster. AUGGGHHHH, I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!

-spazz-

The Leetle Jar is adorable. <3

Thanks! I've decided it'll go like this:

user posted image

The Leetle Cotton Candy, the Leetle Jar, and then the (improved) Leetle Pony. I think I'll get 150 or so more mP before I create 'em, though. ;3

I guess I should announce it here too:

Leetle Adoptables now has an official forum. If you have an account on LA, you already have a forum account; just log in and you're good to go..

Is that to say, I can't choose my user name there? I wasn't able to put a space in my LA name, so my LA board name is stuck without a space? Hrruummnn....

'Spose I could get around that by just registering on my own or asking nicely for a name change. Nice to have a forum tho', thanks.

Or you could be awesome and do it on your own. Thankye!

Edited by Princess Artemis

Hey guys---guess what? You can trade Leetles now! But...

Feel free to test it if you'd like and report bugs, but keep in mind that it might eat your leetles, and should any nommage occur, you're out of luck.

Trade!

Wait, what? My leetle Pomeranian just got admin-approved?

biggrin.gif

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I voted yes. It's awesome and I want one. laugh.gif

I just joined the Leetle Adoptables site and I have a few questions... It's okay to ask them here, right?

Does anyone know who created the Leetle Lighthouse? I can't find the Leetle adoptables I'm looking for in the shops.

Is there any way to find out the creator of the adoptables, or to browse created adoptables, or search the shops for part of the name (e.g. if I were to type in butterfly, it would come up with the leetle butterfly and the leetle stylized butterfly)?

Is it just me, or are the "Managing Adoptables" and "Creation" help pages missing/not working?

I'm already starting to lament choosing "Clicker." 5k to create an adoptable is a lot, and I can't find the ones i really like. I could at least learn how to make my own, but... xd.png Leetle Adoptables is sort of confusing to me.

Edited by Allizhon

I just joined the Leetle Adoptables site and I have a few questions... It's okay to ask them here, right?

Does anyone know who created the Leetle Lighthouse? I can't find the Leetle adoptables I'm looking for in the shops.

Is there any way to find out the creator of the adoptables, or to browse created adoptables, or search the shops for part of the name (e.g. if I were to type in butterfly, it would come up with the leetle butterfly and the leetle stylized butterfly)?

Is it just me, or are the "Managing Adoptables" and "Creation" help pages missing/not working?

I'm already starting to lament choosing "Clicker." 5k to create an adoptable is a lot, and I can't find the ones i really like. I could at least learn how to make my own, but... xd.png Leetle Adoptables is sort of confusing to me.

To find the creator of the adoptable, you have to find the adoptable, and then click on it, then instead of clicking the 'give a click' (you can give it a click while your there of course), you would click on the adoptable image a second time, which would bring you to the page showing the adoptable's creator, its description, and if it's for sale or not. Searching for it only brings up adoptable that are for sale.

daykeeper created the lighthouse.

I can't really help with the rest. Clickers are supposed to have high creation prices because with some dedicated clicking, you can eventually rack up well over 1k mu-P a day, while artists with the same dedicated clicking could only make 300 mu-P a day. Artists mainly get their mu-P by creating adoptables that sell well.

To find the creator of the adoptable, you have to find the adoptable, and then click on it, then instead of clicking the 'give a click' (you can give it a click while your there of course), you would click on the adoptable image a second time, which would bring you to the page showing the adoptable's creator, its description, and if it's for sale or not. Searching for it only brings up adoptable that are for sale.

daykeeper created the lighthouse.

I can't really help with the rest. Clickers are supposed to have high creation prices because with some dedicated clicking, you can eventually rack up well over 1k mu-P a day, while artists with the same dedicated clicking could only make 300 mu-P a day. Artists mainly get their mu-P by creating adoptables that sell well.

Thank you so much, Princess. Does the amount of mu-P gained from clicking increase with your level?