kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

I don't have photo bucket and even if I did would it work on a iPod touch?

I've tried before. It'll only work if you upload it to your computer.

Edit:

the site works fine on my iPod.

Edited by crazyloser13

Today, a " Sorry, a database error has occurred. " comes up when anyone tries to click on my adoptable...try it see if it happens to you??

New releases. ;o

user posted image user posted image

I think I have about three or four new ideas to make now too. Wheee this is so much fun.

-furiously clicks moar adoptables-

Edited by Marrionetta

Today, a " Sorry, a database error has occurred. " comes up when anyone tries to click on my adoptable...try it see if it happens to you??

I clicked her just fine. smile.gif

TJ, I like how your leetles stay in the shop when you need to restock, thank you. One suggestion, though. Can we have a way of removing an item that you no longer want to sell? I had clicked on something twice by mistake so I sold the extra. Now it's still in my shop and I would prefer that it didn't take up an item space there. Please give us an option to remove an item if we wish.

Edited by Cissy

Would it be possible to add some sort of sort feature so one can rearrange their adoptables? Thanks for the consideration,

---------

Go crazy with the clicking!

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted image

Edited by juleshow

Would it be possible to add some sort of sort feature so one can rearrange their adoptables? Thanks for the consideration,

Oooh, yes, I'd like to second this. I have some that, although they're kind of parts of "sets," I had to buy at wildly different times depending on availability. It'd be fun to be able to put them all together. Of course, that means sort options other than just numerical order by Leetle # so I understand if that's too complicated.

Edited by Ardath Rekha

Does anyone else have the small-but-annoying problem I have?

Clicking on leetles gets tiresome for me really fast, because after going to a leetle's page to give it a click, and then backing back to the profile, it doesn't "snap" back to where I was after loading. Meaning that if I'm clicking quite a ways down on somebody's page, I have to scroll all the way down again to click on the next leetle...

It's (probably) not a browser issue? Dragon Cave will "snap" back to where I was on a scroll if I click on a dragon, so I know it's possible, I just... have no idea of what would make that happen. XD; It's such a little thing, I know, but it makes clicking very tedious.

Milo, is your iPod Touch using Safari as its browser?

Lyssie, I used to have that problem on Leetles, but lately it has been snapping back to the previous position for me. So it might or might not be a browser issue. Which browser do you use?

Milo, is your iPod Touch using Safari as its browser?

Lyssie, I used to have that problem on Leetles, but lately it has been snapping back to the previous position for me. So it might or might not be a browser issue. Which browser do you use?

Yes

Firefox 3.0.13.

Hmmmm... that's pretty out-of-date. I'm using 3.5.3 and it does hold your place on a page. Maybe it's time to upgrade?

DC uses a table system for the dragons and their data, but Leetles uses Div classes to control the shape and position of the images... it's possible that your older version of Firefox is handling tables just fine but doesn't understand the Div coding.

I've always had to scroll after each click. It is rather annoying. My most recent leetles don't get many clicks. I just assumed that it was because people didn't want to scroll after each click.

EDIT: Instead of always clicking on the owner's name to go back to their scroll you need to just click on the back arrow instead, which I hadn't been doing. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Cissy

Hmmmm... that's pretty out-of-date. I'm using 3.5.3 and it does hold your place on a page. Maybe it's time to upgrade?

DC uses a table system for the dragons and their data, but Leetles uses Div classes to control the shape and position of the images... it's possible that your older version of Firefox is handling tables just fine but doesn't understand the Div coding.

Well, that'd make sense. I guess it's time to upgrade after all... I just hope my add-ons all work after. ;_;

Maybe I am an idiot, but I think I have run out of (other people's) adoptables to click. Unless they purchase new ones. I've been a member just over one month, and I do not believe I have been able to 're-click' any user's adoptables yet (earlier in this thread, there were suggestions that one would be able to 're-click' after i.e. a week or a month).

Has anyone else had the same issue?

Thanks,

I think to get the kind of money to make an adoptable, you either have to have several adoptables already (you get money from people clicking yours), or be very, very patient...

Can I get crits on this? ohmy.gifuser posted image

Pleeease tell me you know what it is. I'm not that great at spriting. xd.png

And I haven't been on in a while, so tell me if something like it already exists?

Ty =)