kayla0297

Leetle Adoptables

Thank you so much, Princess.  Does the amount of mu-P gained from clicking increase with your level?

Yes it does. The more you click, the more micro points you get per click. Eventually, as a clicker, you should be getting lots of them per click. It'll take a while to build up, but just as a comparison, I'm a level 42 artist, and I get 3 per click. Before artist/clicker were implemented, I got 7 per click (at a lower level, but not a lot lower). If I were a clicker, I'd get more than 7 at level 42 (edit: I think a ~40 clicker would get 13 per click). But it's taken me a long time to get to level 42, because I'm not the most active about clicking.

You should notice the amount per click rising in a few days if you get all 100 clicks in each day.

Edited by Princess Artemis

Yes it does.  The more you click, the more micro points you get per click.  Eventually, as a clicker, you should be getting lots of them per click.  It'll take a while to build up, but just as a comparison, I'm a level 42 artist, and I get 3 per click.  Before artist/clicker were implemented, I got 7 per click (at a lower level, but not a lot lower).  If I were a clicker, I'd get more than 7 at level 42 (edit: I think a ~40 clicker would get 13 per click).  But it's taken me a long time to get to level 42, because I'm not the most active about clicking.

You should notice the amount per click rising in a few days if you get all 100 clicks in each day.

Alright. Thank you so much for explaining this all to me. biggrin.gif

By the way, I think your Leetle Oritsuru is adorable. It raises another question: why is there someone else selling your adoptables in The Blue Shop? Did that person buy one from you and then put it in his/her own shop or what happened there? You can sell adoptables you didn't create? ohmy.gif Daykeeper hasn't logged in in over a month, so would I hypothetically be able to buy the lighthouse from you (as if you'd be willing to sell such a cute thing)?

Edited by Allizhon

Alright. Thank you so much for explaining this all to me. biggrin.gif

By the way, I think your Leetle Oritsuru is adorable. It raises another question: why is there someone else selling your adoptables in The Blue Shop? Did that person buy one from you and then put it in his/her own shop or what happened there? You can sell adoptables you didn't create? ohmy.gif Daykeeper hasn't logged in in over a month, so would I hypothetically be able to buy the lighthouse from you (as if you'd be willing to sell such a cute thing)?

You're welcome : )

Thanks : D If someone is selling my Leetle Oritsuru, they probably bought one extra, or bought one and decided not to keep it. That's the only way for a person who didn't create the leetle to sell one, is to have bought it from the creator originally and then to sell it.

So, since daykeeper hasn't been on in awhile (I think daykeeper checks this thread sometimes, so it can't hurt to ask for them to create more to sell), unless daykeeper comes back and makes one or there is a way implemented to otherwise 'special order' leetles from creators, someone would have to sell their lighthouse for you to get one. So yes, hypothetically, I could sell mine to you. Realistically...no, sorry, I think it's adorable and want to keep it ; )

You're welcome : )

Thanks : D  If someone is selling my Leetle Oritsuru, they probably bought one extra, or bought one and decided not to keep it.  That's the only way for a person who didn't create the leetle to sell one, is to have bought it from the creator originally and then to sell it.

So, since daykeeper hasn't been on in awhile (I think daykeeper checks this thread sometimes, so it can't hurt to ask for them to create more to sell), unless daykeeper comes back and makes one or there is a way implemented to otherwise 'special order' leetles from creators, someone would have to sell their lighthouse for you to get one.  So yes, hypothetically, I could sell mine to you.  Realistically...no, sorry, I think it's adorable and want to keep it ; )

Got it. K.

I hope daykeeper comes back. biggrin.gif

Anyway, I got my first Leetle adoptable: a leetle lovecake! ♥

Edited by Allizhon

Is leetles.com down right now for anyone else? sad.gif

ETA: Back now! smile.gif

Edited by juleshow

It is waaaaay too hard to get leetles money.

What did you choose to be? An artist or a clicker? Either way, you should start out with 100, and in a day, you can have 200 micro points, and that's enough to buy many many of the inexpensive leetles around--then you post that leetle on forums in your sig and people click it, which gives you more points too. Then you keep clicking for more...and eventually you'll have a good bit. If you're an artist, you'll eventually have enough to create a leetle to try to put on the site to sell, and if you're a clicker, you'll get a lot more for every click.

It's not that hard, it just takes time, and some investment. That, of course, doesn't mean that leetles is a site you'll enjoy, though. If you don't enjoy it, there's no reason to play it.

Edited by Princess Artemis

If I joined this game and added a leetle iPod would there be copyright issues? D:

Edit: I wanted to add this

user posted image I made it on paint.

Edited by INsanityPenguin

Whenever I make things that look like brand name things, I fudge the names a bit. http://leetles.com/creation/244 (TJ really should have rethought the whole Hershey's Kiss thing)

That's my Leetle eUnit Media Player. lawl Same kind of idea. Also, max dimensions for a leetle are 32x32. That seems a touch long. I might just be crazy, though.

Whenever I make things that look like brand name things, I fudge the names a bit.  http://leetles.com/creation/244  (TJ really should have rethought the whole Hershey's Kiss thing)

That's my Leetle eUnit Media Player.  lawl  Same kind of idea.  Also, max dimensions for a leetle are 32x32.  That seems a touch long.  I might just be crazy, though.

Oh, I see.

It's 34x35 D: I'll go cut some pixels.

You won't mind if I upload something like this, being similar to yours and all, will you? D:

Edit: user posted image Would there be problems if I uploaded this as a Music Box? :D

Oh look, it's an October limited leetle. Maybe you should get one before they're gone FOREVARZ.

I just got the last one. biggrin.gif

Unless there are more to be had....

If there's someone who wants one before I retire them, they can totally PM me and ask me to make another for them. :3 Standard price is 550 micropoints.

Pengy - No problems at all, mate. :3

If there's someone who wants one before I retire them, they can totally PM me and ask me to make another for them.  :3  Standard price is 550 micropoints.

Pengy - No problems at all, mate.  :3

I'll go register and add my Music Box :)

What's all this about a limited leetle?

I'll go register and add my Music Box smile.gif

What's all this about a limited leetle?

It takes a bit more effort than that--read through the help, and be sure to click on leetles!

As for the limited leetle, right now, Marrionetta is choosing for her pumpkin leetle to be available only for a certain amount of time--not all leetle creators do that, or want to, but any could choose to.

It takes a bit more effort than that--read through the help, and be sure to click on leetles!

As for the limited leetle, right now, Marrionetta is choosing for her pumpkin leetle to be available only for a certain amount of time--not all leetle creators do that, or want to, but any could choose to.

I just saw how much it takes to create one, maybe I'll be able to afford it this week, most probably I will.

Oh, I see. Thanks ;D

Wow... I never knew it would be this long o.O

Adn the site is only up when TJ is online

Not sure what you mean by the first, but the site is up all the time now. It has its own forum, too, which you can find on the site. If you have an LA account, you have a forum account, too.

I just got my first adoptable ever :Duser posted image

Also, what I'm gonna upload when I have enough money:

Leetle Music Box - user posted image

Leetle ToyBox - user posted image

Edit - Can we use yarold to level up our leetles? D: I'm using it since there's nothing against it in the rules, but still.

Edit - Stopped using it until I have someone saying it's fine.

I honestly don't think it'd be against the rules. People use Yarolds for their scrolls all the time. Why would TJ have a problem with it for leetles?

Edited by Marrionetta

I honestly don't think it'd be against the rules. People use Yarolds for their scrolls all the time. Why would TJ have a problem with it for leetles?

I just don't want to be banned D: But Yarold wasn't giving me any decent clicks, so... D: