shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Congratulations! Are you planning on making EG gens of code parents?

Yes, hopefully! smile.gif I can already make a 4th gen with all my Perfect Palindromes, and if I can get one more pair of number codes then they can make a 4th gen too. And then I have loads of word (or almost word) codes that make fun pairings. When I get a chance then I'll try and breed them all into a big EG lineage...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Snagged a black mature hatchie with the code JAHOY out of the AP today xd.png

Yes, hopefully! smile.gif I can already make a 4th gen with all my Perfect Palindromes, and if I can get one more pair of number codes then they can make a 4th gen too. And then I have loads of word (or almost word) codes that make fun pairings. When I get a chance then I'll try and breed them all into a big EG lineage...

That's awesome, I'd love to see it whenever you get around to it!

Bred a 2nd gen Silver with the code "UoUoU" xd.png Don't know why, but I thought it's funny))

My friend was interested in it. She likes Tri-horns, and guess what - that Silver is a male Silver x female Tri-horn combo biggrin.gif

His code is iGAER  xd.png

*Sigur Rós fan heart attack* Cooooooool :о

Edited by ZzelaBusya

I just picked up this little Stone eggie: 1momV

Just in time for mom's day!!

Just a few of some of my fave codes from my dragons: OXom, O4rl, GgNoW, WEGEN, PaaAV, tEFl, bODLv, FAUci, SMaWU, scamb, BnMe, VGOug, aHHST, ATPAX, poJaa, ecow, RIBB, LpovE, buuag, TALI, KixZ. Some of them are more inside jokes really, so they aren’t as entertaining to others. xd.png

Winners are an ‘09 Valentine with ulol, a black striped with girr, and a gendered Paper with hoHo. biggrin.gif

Have a cb mysfit pigmy with the code ILuV3 but why does it love the number 3 i dunno lol