superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Owlflare had been one of the assembled warriors at the edge of the clearing, watching Shadowpaw and Raptorpaw coming into the camp. She was a bit surprised as well that Raptorpaw was alive but knew that Shadowpaw had said it because the former told her to do it it. Well she figured that that is what had happened anyway. Once the two apprentices were in the apprentice's den, she looked around for Hollowheart. After awhile of not finding him, she curled up into a ball and fell asleep in a patch of shade at the edge of the clearing and slept well into the morning.

Shadowpaw woke up when she felt Raptorpaw shift and wake up. "Morning," she murmured to him before yawning and stretching as she got up to her paws. "Did you sleep well?" she asked him as she nuzzled him a bit in the shoulder and sat next to him in the den. She then got up a few minutes later and made her way out of the den to get something to eat. She got out a mouse from the pile before laying down in front of it and starting to eat it.

Raptorpaw nodded, he followed her out of the den. he took a small squrrel and ate next to Shadowpaw.

Dawnpaw bounded up to Raptorpaw and shadowpaw "Hey!" Dawnpaw said, "maybe we could get the warriors to let us on patroll today?" Dawnpaw wanted out of the camp, she was bored and wanted some excitement.

((sorry i wanted someone else to post first before i posted again; I'll pm sorrow and let her know that i had Owlflare look for Hollowheart after Shadowpaw and Raptorpaw came back to camp before she went to bed...when she posts a reply as Hollowheart, then I'll also post as Shadowpaw))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Hollowheart came back into the camp . At once he had Raptorpaw's scenet Looks like he finally came back. I'll need to ask him what he knows about Addermouth later. That thought aside he happened to glance Owlflare and barely containing a purr went over to her. "Looks like I missed a bit, when did Raptorpaw show back up?" He asked taking a seat beside her. Edited by Sorrowgrave

Raptorpaw nodded, he followed her out of the den. He took a small squrrel and ate next to Shadowpaw.

Dawnpaw bounded up to Raptorpaw and shadowpaw "Hey!" Dawnpaw said. "Maybe we could get the warriors to let us on patrol today?" Dawnpaw wanted out of the camp. She was bored and wanted some excitement.

Shadowpaw continued to eat her mouse as Raptorpaw ate his squirrel next to her as Dawnpaw came up to them. "I'll ask Hollowheart if we can go on patrol," she said in reply to her question after swallowing her bite of mouse. "What patrol should we go on though? Hunting or border?" She then went back to eating her meal as she waited for her friend's response to her questions.

Owlflare opened her eyes as she heard Hollowheart come up to her and purred a bit as she sat up and said in reply, "Yesterday. I guess Shadowpaw went out to go hunting and saw him, convincing him to come back and he did." She then nuzzled him while still purring a bit and asked, "Where did you go?" She didn't really remember him saying anything to her about if he was going anywhere but that didn't really matter. She was just curious as to where he went is all. As she waited for him to reply, she looked around the camp to see if anyone else was up.

Raptorpaw replied, "i don't know, I have been hunting a whole lot lately, I think a border patrol would be good" Raptorpaw was glad of a chance to not have to worry about anything more than what kind of patrol he wanted to go on.

"I just went for some hunting near camp, nothing too far away." As in he was avoiding any possible trouble with Addermouth. "Everything's been peaceful I hope it stays like this" He said licking behind one of Owlflare's ears. "You think that Shadowpaw would mind if I took her and Raptorpaw on a patrol ? I could use some help with getting more herbs stock piled in the medicine's cat den Gorsetail would appericate it and I'd rather have a surplus now than less than we need later." He was trying to keep the conversation in a positive light, and was glad Raptorpaw was back Addermouth drove him off, I know that much..if I can just question the young tom it would help us greatly

"Alright," Shadowpaw said in reply before finishing up her mouse that she had been eating. She then yawned and stretched a bit as she laid down in the spot that she was in while looking around the camp for her mentor. She spotted him talking to Owlflare and figured that he'd be making his way over to where she and Raptorpaw were in a few minutes. She also wondered if he'd be taking Raptorpaw with them on a border patrol. I hope so, she thought to herself as she started to lick the fur that was on her right paw.

"Okay and I'm glad that you're avoiding any possible trouble with Addermouth," Owlflare said in reply before purring when she felt him lick behind one of her ears. "Nope I don't think she'd mind," she said in reply to his question. "I think she'll enjoy it and get experience with collecting herbs." She then nuzzled him a bit again while saying, "I love you." She really did and couldn't stand the thought of him getting injured since she didn't like seeing her clanmates in pain.

Raptorpaw nodded "sounds good" Raptorpaw finished his squrrel, and streached out, he saw Hollowheart talking with Owlflare and decided that he would come by soon enough, he's one of the only ones in the clan that didn't greet him yet.

Hollowheart didn't bother to hide the purr and satisfied look on his face when he heard Owlflare say I love you. Nuzzling her back he whispered "love you too" not wanting anyone else to hear. Lingering for a moment with Owlflare he licked her ear again before going over to Shadowpaw and Raptorpaw. "How would you two like to come with me on a boarder patrol? I want to gather some herbs after for Gorsetail, better to have a surplus of them than not have enough when we really need them later. The freshkill pile is still stocked and I know that Magpie and the other elders have eatten already. I dropped a fat mouse on it earlier if you two are hungry when we get back and the queens have had their fill I'll let the two of you pick something out ."

Raptorpaw nodded again "sounds good Holowheart, but i doubt i will be eating anything later, when i was a loner i survived quite well on one little squrrel or mouse a day" Raptorpaw said, and got up, and then Dawnpaw ran into him attempting to move him to the side but epically failed.

Dawnpaw fell back after failing to push Raptorpaw over, it had been so easy before... Dawnpaw leap up again "Can i come too!? i really want to get out of camp!"

Shadowpaw looked up at Hollowheart as he came over to where they are and got to her feet, listening to his question and his statement. "Sure but we just ate so I think we're good," she said in reply to both before turning her attention to Dawnpaw who had just joined them. She watched with some amusement as she tried to push Raptorpaw over. She listened to her request and wondered if her mentor would let her join them. She also wondered where the other apprentice's mentor was or if she had one.

Owlflare purred even more when she heard what he whispered in reply and when she felt him lick her ear again before he went over to Shadowpaw and Raptorpaw. She also watched with amusement as Dawnpaw tried to push the former over but to no avail. She hoped that they would be safe on their border patrol and that Addermouth wouldn't try to harm Raptorpaw again or try to drive him off. Hopefully they'll be safe and he won't, she thought to herself as she laid down again in her spot and rested her head on top of her paws but didn't fall asleep. She wanted to, though but she didn't.

Hollowheart looked over Dawpaw thinking for a moment. She'd just be someone else I'd have to distract to be able to talk to Raptorpaw alone, Shadowpaw I can trust to pick out the best herbs by herself for a few moments while I talk with the other apprentice. "Maybe some other time, you haven't been sick very often and probably won't recognize the herbs we're looking for. the risk to the plants is too great this time of the year for them to be stepped on or mistreated.Besides there will be plenty of time to try and knock Raptorpaw over later. This is a boundary patrol. Not combat training" He purred with amusement. "Tomorrow though I'll take you out of camp so you don't get too stircrazy."

Dawnpaw was disapointed, "okay" Dawnpaw said and went away, "i guess i'll never be of good use to the clan" she whispered to herself.

Raptorpaw looked around, "when do we leave?" Raptorpaw was carefree right now, he knew he would provide for the clan and was happy that he didn't need to worry about that traitor Addermouth ever again.

Shadowpaw felt sorry for Dawnpaw but knew that it couldn't be helped. "Can we go now?" she asked at the same time as Raptorpaw asked his question. She was excited about going on another patrol and could barely contain it. She was also excited about going on one with the cat that she loved since it had been ages that they've done anything together. I'll tell him how I feel about him later, she thought to herself as she went to the camp entrance and waited for her mentor and Raptorpaw.

"We can leave now" Hollowheart said slipping threw the entrance to the camp. "Come along Raptorpaw, I want to talk with you." Hollowheart thought for a moment. He hadn't seen Addermouth for a while What is he up too... I hope he's not conversing with badgers or anything in that nature, this isn't looking too good. Part of him knew his fears were justified but he couldn't help but feel a little paranoid too.

Raptorpaw followed, he wondered what in the world Holowheart would want to talk to him about. i hope it's not about- his thought was cut off when he heard something behind him, then Dawnpaw scampered off when he looked. wow, she will do anything to come on a patrol Raptorpaw smiled and went after Shadowpaw and Holowheart.

Hollowheart led the two apprentices to the boarder they shared with thunderclan, it probably was the safest if Addermouth was about he wouldn't expect them to be right under his nose. "The abandoned twoleg nest has catmint growing in it. Why don't you go get some Shadowpaw? maybe see if there's any cobwebs there too." He said addressing his apperentice while checking to make sure the bounder markers were still a detectable scent. "As for you Raptorpaw, I do need to speak with you".

Raptorpaw pricked his ears, "about what?" Raptorpaw didn't want to even know, he had this worry that he was going to talk about Addermouth. Raptorpaw didn't want that.

(fail post sorry xd.png))

"Alright," Shadowpaw said in reply with a small sigh before brushing her fur against Raptorpaw to get the catmint and cobwebs that Hollowheart had requested from the abandoned twoleg nest. When she arrived at the place, she started to pick the catmint and gather the cobwebs that were there and wrapped the webs around her front paws. She thought that would be the easiest way to transport them since she didn't want them in her mouth or on the herbs. Humming a bit, she decided to look around there for any other herbs that might be there. She didn't want to go back in case Hollowheart and Raptorpaw were still talking and she also didn't want to interrupt them if they were.

"I'm bored." Lovesong said to no one in particular. Riverclan camp was peaceful as far as she could tell. Nothing going on. Plenty of fresh kill, but still nothing. She walked into the warriors' den to where Olivemoon was sleeping. She nudged him. "Wake up sleepy." He didn't stir. She poked him. He woke up.

"Hey! What was that for?" He asked annoyedly. Why did his sister want him?

"Sorry. I'm really bored. I thought you might give me something to do.

" Go fishing? I don't know... Go for a walk?"

"Yeah! That's a great idea! Why don't you come with?

"Alright fine." They left camp and headed for the river. It's such a nice day, with a light breeze. The perfect day to be on a walk by the river with a pretty she-cat... Oh wait... that's my sister... Lovesong let out a yowl that jarred Olivemoon from his thoughts.

"Olivemoon! Look! It's a... body. " Laying on the river bank was a black she-cat. There were no clan scents around, meaning that she wasn't a clan cat nor killed by one. Olivemoon walked around the cat, and found a large gash on her stomach. "That's how she died" He said, motioning to the gash.

"What should we do with her? We shouldn't leave her here for the crows.... " Lovesong asked

" You're right. We should bury her. Right here on the river bank. It'd be the honorable thing to do." Olivemoon replied. Quickly, they dung a small hole into the river bank, and carefully placed the cat inside. They covered her up and head back to camp.

( I need more than 3 sentences to come up with a decent paragraph of a reply)

Hollowheart looked at Raptorpaw before settling himself down on the underbrush in the forest. "Actually...I did want to talk with you about Addermouth, a few others in Shadowclan and I know that he's a corrupted warrior, we're looking for evidence to get rid of him but need all the help we can get." He paused licking one paw looking at the younger tom "This is where you come in, I need you to tell me everything that you know and that you've heard him say"

Shadowpaw got some more catmint and some more cobwebs before just laying down where she was. She figured that Hollowheart was still talking to Raptorpaw and she didn't want to go back too soon as to interrupt the conversation. She also didn't want to eavesdrop on it since that would be rude and she wasn't that kind of cat. I guess I could head back and only be at the edge of where they are and be far enough away so that I can't hear what they're talking about, she thought to herself as she got up and headed back to the clearing of where she had seen her mentor and her love before. When she got to the edge of it, she stopped, and then laid down on her side as she looked up at the clouds in the sky.