superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

(sorry for the long wait -.-)

Raptorpaw sniffed, "okay, i know he's a killer, i heard he tryed killing some white cat, i heard lots of rumors, you've provably heard them too, i heard he is planning to kill you, i know he's been trying to kill me, he tried to corrupt me, but i guess i got too smart for him, i heard that he is in alliance to Tigerstar in the Dark forest, but mostly they are just rumors, i don't think even he would be meeting Tigerstar, but i had a weird dream about Tigerstar ordering him to kill me, but i think i was just paranoid then. it was right after he tossed me at that badger." Raptorpaw said, he didn't want to say much more out of fear.

"The white cat you heard him talking about was Magpie, he'd never kill her. Actually she's one of the few cats he cares about. He needs her alive for her Badgerspeak, it's how he controls them. Right now she's in the Shadowclan camp. " Hollowheart said looking at Raptorpaw, the thing about him having been a target for Addermouth since before Raptorpaw left the clan unnerved him. Fear panged at his heart, worry for Owlflare. Is she a target too? That made the tomcat frantic he glanced back in the direction of camp.

Owlflare had fallen asleep in the spot that she was laying down in. She didn't have any nightmares this time or visits from Addermouth's mom or from Cottonfang. She liked getting visits from Cottonfang and was starting to miss him a bit but Addermouth's mother, not so much. She was glad that she wasn't getting any visits from her at all. She let out a sigh and continued to sleep.

((i changed my mind about Addermouth killing Owlflare soon; it might still happen but probably not for awhile))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Raptorpaw sensed Hollowheart's uneasiness about what he had said, Raptorpaw scented fox scent but didn't think anything of it until he saw out of the corner of his eye a flash of red. "i think there's a Fox here" Raptorpaw said and went to the ground, meanwhile the fox was stalking in the direction of Shadowpaw.

Shadowpaw scented the fox just as it stalked toward her. She got up just in time before it could dig its claws into her back and slashed it across the face with her claws. Before it ran away in defeat, it dragged its own claws against her flank and then made its getaway as she yowled a bit in pain. After it had gone, she licked her flank in order to help the bleeding stop or at least clot so that it wouldn't get infected. She laid back down with a wince and rested her head on her paws.

Raptorpaw left Holowheart, "Shadowpaw! are you alright!?" Raptorpaw said and lay down looking worriedly at the wounds. he put his paws next to her, "do you need the medicine cat?" just as raptorpaw asked this the Fox came back around the corner, snarleing with anger. Raptorpaw stood up in front of Shadowpaw, "Leave NOW" Raptorpaw hissed in a weird voice, the Fox yelped and ran away again his tail between his legs. then Raptorpaw turned back to Shadowpaw, but instead he saw Addermouth, luckily it was just a hallucination and when he blinked it was gone, though his face looked as though he had just seen a ghost.

"Yes I'm fine and the visit to the medicine cat's den can wait until we get back to camp," Shadowpaw said in reply to his two questions that he asked her. She then watched as Raptorpaw scared the fox away before he turned his attention back to her. "Are you okay?" she asked him worriedly as she noticed that his face was a bit pale. "You look like you've just seen a ghost." She leaned up a bit and licked his face before having her head lay back down on her paws again.

Hollowheart heard the fox and went over instantly to his apprentice, he sniffed the wound on her before grabbing a cobweb pressing it gently over the slashes. "Let's get you back to camp It's been a rough day for all of us." He said quietly gently nudging her to her feet. "Raptorpaw go pick up the rest of the Catmint and cobwebs we gathered I'll help Shadowpaw." That was only reasonable; he was larger than the younger tomcat.

(you gave me a idea Scott~)

Shadowpaw looked at her mentor gratefully as he pressed a cobweb to her wounds and then nodded before she was nudged gently to her feet. She then started to walk carefully back in the direction of camp as Hollowheart told Raptorpaw to get the catmint and cobwebs while he helped her. She then stopped and waited for them to catch up to her. She had remembered that her mentor was going to help her get back to camp so that's why she had stopped. She hated the fact that she needed help to walk back to camp because she was injured but she figured that she would have to deal with it every time she got hurt.

Raptorpaw did what Hollowheart told him, wishing that he was the one to help Shadowpaw.

(failpost, what is your idea? and i am back from camp biggrin.gif)

((wb Scott happy.gif and while we wait for sorrow, I'll just get the apprentice ceremony up for Toklo; i also just realized that Autumnfall's in ShadowClan and not in WindClan so she can't be Breezekit's mentor))

Silverstar came out of her den and went over to a log yowling shortly afterward, "May all the cats old enough come to the log for a clan meeting." She waited till all of the cats were present since she didn't want to do the ceremony without everyone there. She was also waiting for Breezekit to come out so that he could be apprenticed. As she waited for him, she started to think of cats that could be a mentor for him. There were a lot but she could only choose one and she was having a hard time with that.

((sorry i've been Busy last 2 days))

Breezekit bounced up to the log. I finally get to be an apprentice! He sat in front of Silverstar, anxiously awaiting her choice for his mentor.

Edited by Toklo

Streakpaw was sitting on the edge of the camp's clearing for Breezekit's ceremony. Her gaze was unfocused, she was thinking about Hawkflame again. The tom had died from his injuries from the WindClan patrol that had found them. WindClan had taken her in, but Hawkflame had taken a deep scratch to his throat. He had died shortly after he received the blow. Streakpaw wasn't fazed by the tom's blood; she had nightmares about her past.

Warriors lifeless in pools of their own blood, their camp stained with it. Warriors sat nearby, yowling in triumph, their claws and teeth glistening in the moonlight with red.

Jerking out of the nightmarish daydream, Streakpaw looked up at Silverstar.

After what seemed like ages, Silverstar came to a decision on Breezekit's mentor and got on with the ceremony. "By naming apprentices, we show that WindClan will survive and remain strong," she said. "From this moment on until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice will be known as Breezepaw." She then looked over the crowd, trying to find her adoptive daughter Ghostwisp and then found her a few minutes later. "Ghostwisp, you are now ready to take on an apprentice," she continued, "you will be mentor to Breezepaw. Ghostwisp, you have shown yourself to be a warrior of courage and bravery. I'm sure you will pass on whatever you know to this apprentice." Ghostwisp had come forward when Silverstar announced her name as mentor and then got closer to Breezepaw near the end of the ceremony. Once it was over, she pressed her nose to his and then listened to all of the cheering that occurred with happiness.

Drillkit left the nursery, deciding to take the time to stretch his legs. He was starting to get much too big for the nursery. I'll only be in there for one more moon anyway. Drillkit walked up to the fresh kill pile, looking through it. He decided on a sparrow and found a place to sit down an eat it. If I'm trusted anyway. I am the kit of a rogue after all.

Breezepaw touched noses with his mentor. "What will we do first?" he asked, bouncing in place. I'm going to be the best warrior in all the clans

Angelpaw (Hazelpaw in disguise) snifed at the air. She had scented this smell before, but couldn't place her paw on it. "Uhm... is it... uhm..." she thought about the way they had come, and which clan they boredered on this side of their terriotory. "Is it Thunderclan?" she asked curiously as she took another breath in. An odd smell... "Ah!" Angelpaw jumped back when the tom bounded out of the bushes. She never could over come her easily frightend nature. "It's a Thunderclan cat!" Angelpaw hissed.

bump this rp died sad.gif

((no it didn't; peanut's going to be back soon as well as holly...sorry that i didn't post a reply before; i was waiting to see if anyone else would post a, well, post))

"Well we could work on hunting," Ghostwisp said in reply with a small smile as she noticed her apprentice's enthusiasm. "There's a training area that we can go to in order to enhance your hunting skills." She then got up and headed toward the clan entrance. Once there, she stopped and waited for Breezepaw. She didn't want to go too far ahead of her apprentice in case he couldn't keep up but she figured that him not being able to keep up with her wouldn't be a problem.

Breezepaw trotted after his mentor, tail twitching with excitement. "I cant wait to start hunting! I bet I catch everything." He caught up to Ghostwisp and stood by her side waiting for her to lead the way.

Ghostwisp couldn't help but smile a little bit at her apprentice's enthusiasm again before walking and leading the way once more to the training area where she would teach him how to hunt. When she got to the middle of the small clearing there, she sat down and waited once again for Breezepaw so that she could tell him how to do the crouch needed for hunting. As she sat there, she smelled many of the different prey scents that were there. There were squirrel, thrush, and magpie scents there along with mouse. She would probably start the lesson with asking him to tell her what the scents were and they would go for the easiest target, mouse, after they had worked on the crouch.

Breezepaw dashed after his mentor, tail streaming behind him. He could smell prey and hoped she would let him try to catch one. He saw a clearing ahead of him and sprinted for it. "I'm ready" he mewed, skidding to a halt in front of Ghostwisp.

((sorry about me not posting in here; been busy with getting a job and all that))

"Okay," Ghostwisp said in reply before looking around them and then having her attention go back to her apprentice. "Okay there's many scents here in this clearing," she said, "tell me what prey each scent belongs to." After he told her this, they would go after the mouse but after she taught him the crouch. But not while he was going to catch it. That would cause the mouse to run away and they didn't want that.

Breezepaw sniffed the air, searching for the fresh scents. "Umm I smell mouse and squirrel" He scented something very fresh. "I think I smell rabbit too!" He turned to his mentor. "Is that right?" he asked, tail twitching.

"You're close with the mouse and squirrel scents," Ghostwisp said in reply to Breezepaw's reply. "There's also thrush and magpie scents. I guess there's also rabbit but I hadn't even detected it so that's good." She then added before she stretched a bit, "You did well for identifying the prey scents around here. Now let's work on the crouch so that we can teach you to hunt." She then got up from her stretch and waited for her apprentice's reply.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((errrr Dragon dear? Breezepaw IS WindClan... What clan is Ghostwisp from lol))